Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,654 members, 7,944,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed (5322 Views)

Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza / Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com / Boko Haram: FG Acquires 12 Fighter Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by ezendiigbo1: 2:44pm On May 20, 2013
onatisi: atlantablackstar.com/2012/11/05/israeli-companies-fleecing-nigeria-for-240-mil-drones-that-dont-work/
atlantablackstar.com/2012/11/05/israeli-companies-fleecing-nigeria-for-240-mil-drones-that-dont-work/

i guess these type are the ones usa use in combat abi?
yes Nigeria was allegedly defrauded sometimes ago by an israeli company,but that dosen't mean they've stopped buying drones from israel.
Are you this ignorant?
I have pictures of some of Nigeria's functional air and sea drones.
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by texazzpete(m): 2:59pm On May 20, 2013
Most of the cheaper drones you can buy are for surveillance purposes only. AFAIK (and I am reasonably well informed) Nigeria has ZERO weaponized drones.
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by onatisi(m): 3:12pm On May 20, 2013
eze ndi-igbo1:
yes Nigeria was allegedly defrauded sometimes ago by an israeli company,but that dosen't mean they've stopped buying drones from israel.
Are you this ignorant?
I have pictures of some of Nigeria's functional air and sea drones.
my guy u are very daft,u keep saying u know everything and that u have all the pictures ,how difficult is it for u to just paste it here ,at least i am bringing out some verifiable facts if u have cant u just keep shut and face ur spare part sales.infact all ur arguements are total rubbish i doubt it even if u have any thinking faculty upstairs ,did u bother to read all my posts here i am not talking about drones to count chicken like ur tiny brain is telling u i am saying nigeria doesnt have combat drones ,because it will have to be installed with the latest warfare technology ,secrets of which western nations wont like to get into the wrong haands ,how difficult is that for u to understand ?maybe i need to translate it into igbo language so that u can comprehend and understand it.smh
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 20, 2013
texazzpete: Most of the cheaper drones you can buy are for surveillance purposes only. AFAIK (and I am reasonably well informed) Nigeria has ZERO weaponized drones.

ignoramus
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by onatisi(m): 3:55pm On May 20, 2013
sheyie2007: ignoramus
i think u just learnt this word ,and i doubt it even if u know its meaning
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 20, 2013
onatisi:
i think u just learnt this word ,and i doubt it even if u know its meaning
you're so dumb... Nigeria has attack drones and even manufacture drones.. I provided links you ignored it and continued to show your ignorance on this platform.. It's just the right word to qualify you "ignoramus"
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by onatisi(m): 5:30pm On May 20, 2013
sheyie2007: you're so dumb... Nigeria has attack drones and even manufacture drones.. I provided links you ignored it and continued to show your ignorance on this platform.. It's just the right word to qualify you "ignoramus"
oponu ayirada ,u brought a blog that doesnt even contain the news u are spreading.so if i write in a blog now that nigeria has started manufacturing boeing planes that means i am right abi?nairaland now seem to be full of ssce failures.
i gave u a link from a newspaper about the fact that our drones that e bought from israel aare non functional,i have verifiable news links that the drones patrolling chad ,niger,cameroon borders are US drones,so tell me how come u cant come up with anything tangible ?or is ur on google different ?
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by ezendiigbo1: 6:10pm On May 20, 2013
onatisi:
oponu ayirada ,u brought a blog that doesnt even contain the news u are spreading.so if i write in a blog now that nigeria has started manufacturing boeing planes that means i am right abi?nairaland now seem to be full of ssce failures.
i gave u a link from a newspaper about the fact that our drones that e bought from israel aare non functional,i have verifiable news links that the drones patrolling chad ,niger,cameroon borders are US drones,so tell me how come u cant come up with anything tangible ?or is ur on google different ?
continue reveling in your ignorance.
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by texazzpete(m): 7:35am On May 21, 2013
sheyie2007: ignoramus

I'm flattered...i'd heard you usually reserve this word for only your close family members.

eze ndi-igbo1:

Oya now, provide proof/evidence of these weapon carrying drones. Typical empty vessel, all mouth, no substance.
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by Nobody: 7:51am On May 21, 2013
eze ndi-igbo1:
abi o... I never see this kind okpe before...
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by onatisi(m): 7:59am On May 21, 2013
texazzpete:

I'm flattered...i'd heard you usually reserve this word for only your close family members.

Oya now, provide proof/evidence of these weapon carrying drones. Typical empty vessel, all mouth, no substance.

dont mind those two mentally retarded.they cant even use google to do simple news research.they are what i call one sentence fooooools

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? / Presidency Begins National Consultation On Farmers-herders Conflicts / Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.