Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:05 AM

The Biggest Question Of All - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Biggest Question Of All (602 Views)

ISIS Just Took Over Quaragosh, The Biggest Christian City In Iraq / The Question Of Forgiveness / The Biggest Church In Nigeria, Some Say, Mfm, Redeem,cele Etc, So Tell Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biggest Question Of All by Emusan(m): 3:20pm On May 20, 2013
Late in His life and ministry, Jesus wanted His disciples to articulate in His presence their beliefs about Him. So He asked them the biggest question of all time: “ Who do you say that I am?” ( Matthew 16:15 ).

You can be wrong about your answers to many questions in life, but you dare not be wrong about your answer to this question. You see, your answer to Jesus’ question will determine your eternal fate; it will determine where you will be living 200 years from now. Someday you will face the last chapter of your life. Are you prepared for “The End”?

Who do you believe Jesus Christ is?

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Question Of All by ooman(m): 10:15pm On May 20, 2013
the undead zombie who will come and eat your brain
Re: The Biggest Question Of All by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:36pm On May 20, 2013
Jesus is a Fictional character used for teaching a subject. Like my mum will teach me morals by illustration with talking tortoise and two feet elephant
Re: The Biggest Question Of All by Nobody: 7:02am On May 21, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Jesus is a Fictional character used for teaching a subject. Like my mum will teach me morals by illustration with talking tortoise and two feet elephant
ooman: the undead zombie who will come and eat your brain

By Pilgrim.1
7. naturalism alone does not satisfactorily explain the realities of our knon world

8. naturalism is also a belief-system that holds dogmatic assertions

Easily predictable, thanks to badu grin grin

7. Be as argumentative, obnoxious, loud, sarcastic and verbal as possible - there is no need to make sense or use logic in your arguments - just keep arguing.

8. Use words like 'straw-man,' 'circular reasoning,' 'ad hominem,' 'fallacy,' 'red herring' and 'non sequiturs' against any argument which reveals the false claims of atheism whether you understand those terms or not.

9. Never answer any justified question directly but quickly change the subject to make a completely different point. If you're asked why you keep changing the subject just repeat this step as necessary.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Question Of All by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 21, 2013
ooman: dumb nut xtians

As usual, so predictable... grin grin grin ... why blowing hot for nothing!! grin grin grin

4. Ensure you call Christians childish degrading names like, pathetic air-heads, pointless God-bother-er's, deluded bible kissers and insult them with statements which include the terms like ignorant, clueless, uneducated. The goal here is to provoke and frustrate the Christian to the point they become angry, then, you can then claim they are a hypocrite for not being 'loving like Jesus.'

17. Try to laugh out loud or make some disparaging noise every time a Christian makes a statement about what they believe, even if you don't think it is funny or you don't know what they are talking about or you may think they have a good point just try to make them look silly with your laugh or disrespectful noise.

20. Refuse to accept or believe anything in the Bible because it was written by MEN.

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Question Of All by youngvoice: 10:24pm On May 21, 2013
act 1vs8 is the answer that lead to second assgnment given to church to finish
Re: The Biggest Question Of All by youngvoice: 10:28pm On May 21, 2013
mathew 16vs13 posed a question of act 1vs8. the answer that lead to second assgnment given to church to finish
Re: The Biggest Question Of All by Emusan(m): 8:27am On May 22, 2013
ooman: ^^^dumb nut xtians

You have changed from "deluded" to "dumb" only God knows the next word.

I remember in my thread titled "Information-evidence for a creator" you said vividly "I should stop bring God in debate with you, that what is your business with Him" but without equanimity state of your mind camped around a section that talks about God 24/7.

It really clear about you what HISBLUD his saying, so stop hiding under the works of science and continue to preach your religion.
Re: The Biggest Question Of All by ooman(m): 4:03pm On May 22, 2013
Emusan:

You have changed from "deluded" to "dumb" only God knows the next word.

I remember in my thread titled "Information-evidence for a creator" you said vividly "I should stop bring God in debate with you, that what is your business with Him" but without equanimity state of your mind camped around a section that talks about God 24/7.

It really clear about you what HISBLUD his saying, so stop hiding under the works of science and continue to preach your religion.

I said no such thing as you quoted, I couldn't have written such dumb English.

(1) (Reply)

Worded Prayers And Speaking In Tongues. / How To Stop Sexual Sin And Backsliding - The Biblical Way / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, Monday Sept. 9th 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.