Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

What Age Do You Stop Cleaning For Your Kid After Using The Toilet? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Age Do You Stop Cleaning For Your Kid After Using The Toilet? (873 Views)

What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? / If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Age Do You Stop Cleaning For Your Kid After Using The Toilet? by Bizmind(m): 8:41pm On May 21, 2013
I visited a friend and noticed that his 4 years old kid cleaned himself up after he poo poo, while I still clean for my 5 years old despite his continuous protest. I think proper cleaning after using toilet is a very important hygiene that need to be done by an adult to prevent diseases. Please share thought on this.

1 Like

Re: What Age Do You Stop Cleaning For Your Kid After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 12:17am On May 22, 2013
when it comes to kids,forget age.its just a number.children develop and learn at diff rates. Just continue doin d right thing and he will learn eventually.
Re: What Age Do You Stop Cleaning For Your Kid After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 12:26am On May 22, 2013
Kids are different and grow with diverse milestones range, I can't even begin to tell you what I'm still doing for mine grin

don't worry when time comes you'll - hear I can do myself ! with a frown grin
Re: What Age Do You Stop Cleaning For Your Kid After Using The Toilet? by greatgod2012(f): 4:54am On May 22, 2013
jidegirl12: Kids are different and grow with diverse milestones range, I can't even begin to tell you what I'm still doing for mine grin

yes o, with a frown indeed, i remember when i wanted to clean for my 7yrs old boy and he looked at me with a frown and asked..."my mum, when will you allow me to do some things on my own, i think im getting bigger now".....immediately, i asked, do you want to clean for yourself? He said....."yes now, i should be able to, stop embarrasing me" wow!, i left him immediately, and when i got back to the living room, guess what........i was made jest of by hubby.....he said...."lobatan, since you refuse to let the kids grow, they have started demanding for their freedom by themselves,.....i like that"

so, @op, when the time comes, they will demand to be left to do some things on their own. Relax!
May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: What Age Do You Stop Cleaning For Your Kid After Using The Toilet? by vanitty: 7:22am On May 22, 2013
jidegirl12: Kids are different and grow with diverse milestones range, I can't even begin to tell you what I'm still doing for mine grin

Lol so true.
Another one is mum you are embarrassing me.

I am not a baby you know. I am a big boy

(1) (Reply)

What My Mother Taught Me / Bill And Hillary Clinton Show Off Their Grand Daughter / Showed Appreciation And Feeling Guilty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.