Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,143 members, 7,910,091 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 07:03 PM

Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna (13374 Views)

Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army / Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria / 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by Tofax: 1:17pm On May 22, 2013
A veteran journalist and indigene of Borno State (name withheld) who is taking refuge in Kaduna following the grounding of commercial activities as a result of the ongoing war between the military and the insurgent Boko Haram group yesterday alleged that some members of the Boko Haram group were fleeing the state en masse to neighbouring states of Kano and Kaduna.

The veteran journalists who landed in Kaduna on Monday midnight told our correspondent that he and other members of his family had to leave the town in view of the hardship being experienced.

He said, “it seems the military is winning the war, they military has capture most of the local governments in northern Borno who were under the control of the insurgent group.”

“They members of the Boko Haram group are leaving the state en masse to Kano and Kaduna states. The security operatives need to tighten their intelligence units, because once the come into the state, they melt or mix with the people here and it would be difficult to fish them out.

“I saw some of them inside the bus i boarded from Maiduguri to Kaduna, some of them alighted in Kano, while some are in Kaduna now.

“It is very unfortunate that some of the bus drivers conveying these insurgents are bribing the security agencies on the road.

“The security operatives at the check point don’t even check the buses once they collected the money. And a good number of them are in Kano and Kaduna, while some are fleeing to Bauchi State too.

“They people are moving through the road linking Damaturu-Bauchi-Kano and to Kaduna.

“The security need to be very strategic, they should do their work diligently, they should not be corrupt, they should search the people properly, there should be proper screening for the people moving out of Borno and Yobe states, because what i saw on the road when we were coming to Kaduna is alarming,” he added.

Speaking further, he said “The recent declaration of the State of emergency in Borno State is very unfortunate because lives are no more the same like what was obtainable before.”

“No commercial activities again in Maiduguri, no academic activities in the area, people have fled Maiduguri; there is nothing going on in the town. No school, no banking, no communication network. The town is grounded,” he said.

http://leadership.ng/news/220513/emergency-rule-boko-haram-members-flee-kano-kaduna
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 22, 2013
flush them out of our country! may God grant our military more strength to get rid of this pests called BH.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by Katier00(f): 1:27pm On May 22, 2013
no pain no gain
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by SincereBigot: 1:45pm On May 22, 2013
gej shoul declare state of emergency in all north

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by wellmax(m): 1:46pm On May 22, 2013
Watching carefully as this movie unfolds
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by DJDOLA(m): 1:47pm On May 22, 2013
I thouth does boko boys no dey fear nah
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by trenchcoat: 1:50pm On May 22, 2013
“No commercial activities again in Maiduguri, no academic activities in the area, people have fled Maiduguri; there is nothing going on in the town. No school, no banking, no communication network. The town is grounded,” he said. angry nna na the transformation na, angry
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by TechRev: 1:53pm On May 22, 2013
“I saw some of them inside the bus i boarded from Maiduguri to Kaduna, some of them alighted in Kano, while some are in Kaduna now.

ok so u know them? y you never tell JTF?

5 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by Dondbuzor: 1:55pm On May 22, 2013
“No commercial activities again in
Maiduguri, no academic activities in
the area, people have fled
Maiduguri; there is nothing going
on in the town. No school, no
banking, no communication
network. The town is grounded,”
he said.

north is turning into somaliA
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by davades(m): 1:57pm On May 22, 2013
O Ga oooo
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by Melancholy(m): 2:01pm On May 22, 2013
Alas! Northern states are are in trouble ooo.Let the army occupy every border of those 3 states for thorough check on any bus coming out.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by iamjdee(m): 2:02pm On May 22, 2013
u saw them abi Thank ur God say dem no see you too...otherwise dat ur name for carry RIP tag now.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by Burger01(m): 2:02pm On May 22, 2013
They are now scattered flocks.

Cowards.

Every inter-state bus must be stopped and thoroughly searched and not just enough collecting 'settlements' on the highways. National security is of much importance now.

sad

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by Gombs(m): 2:03pm On May 22, 2013
Hmmmm...

Fleeing en mass!?...sounds like BS to me...those guys want their 72 virgins, me thinks some would run away..but not en mass undecided

BTW GEJ till 2019...Lai mohd, come and deny this one too, shey you and Buhari don finaly go senile
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by Chokolee(m): 2:06pm On May 22, 2013
This is serious!! Shey this useless boys called BK wanted to fight..why are they running?? Let them stay now..cowards!!
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by alabig(m): 2:06pm On May 22, 2013
Thanks to our military men for taking their own icing on the cake..
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by Alamen001: 2:06pm On May 22, 2013
I saw some of them inside the bus i boarded from Maiduguri to Kaduna, some of them alighted in Kano, while some are in Kaduna now.

How did he know those guys are members? ordinarily, they won't discuss in a commercial bus.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by Nacl: 2:06pm On May 22, 2013
Tofax:

http://leadership.ng/news/220513/emergency-rule-boko-haram-members-flee-kano-kaduna

So this 'journalist' knew them and never reported.. That's to tell you that a lot of northerners have always been solidly behind these boko boys.
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by Oluti(m): 2:07pm On May 22, 2013
TechRev:

ok so u know them? y you never tell JTF?
Man, you bad o. You want the man to commit suicide abi?
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by AKman2013(m): 2:09pm On May 22, 2013
BH flee to other neighbouring states. I believe they don't flee with their weapons. In this struggle, the most important is blockage to their sources of the weapons and finances. No access to weapons for BH.
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by angelTI(f): 2:11pm On May 22, 2013
d man said he saw dem, wer dey puttin on deir badges or wat? or did he kno dey wer BH bois?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by sylve11: 2:11pm On May 22, 2013
Them dey run? cool
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by AMvanquish: 2:15pm On May 22, 2013
Sincere Bigot: gej shoul declare state of emergency in all north

I like that ur a sicere bigot! no pretence! Unlike some that are confused and would change their views like chameleons
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by dozai: 2:16pm On May 22, 2013
I have watched with keen interest the activities of these BH bois and Naija economy. After several years of bombing and d rest. Is it wasting of sacred human lives they only achieved? I thought their activities should be having effect on d economy just like it did during the ND militants era. or are all these areas adding nuttin to d economy?
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 22, 2013
A veteran journalist and indigene of Borno State (name withheld) who is taking refuge in Kaduna following the grounding of commercial activities as a result of the ongoing war between the military and the insurgent Boko Haram group yesterday alleged that some members of the Boko Haram group were fleeing the state en masse to neighbouring states of Kano and Kaduna.

The veteran journalists who landed in Kaduna on Monday midnight told our correspondent that he and other members of his family had to leave the town in view of the hardship being experienced.

He said, “it seems the military is winning the war, they military has capture most of the local governments in northern Borno who were under the control of the insurgent group.”

“They members of the Boko Haram group are leaving the state en masse to Kano and Kaduna states. The security operatives need to tighten their intelligence units, because once the come into the state, they melt or mix with the people here and it would be difficult to fish them out.

“It is very unfortunate that some of the bus drivers conveying these insurgents are bribing the security agencies on the road.

“The security operatives at the check point don’t even check the buses once they collected the money. And a good number of them are in Kano and Kaduna, while some are fleeing to Bauchi State too.

“They people are moving through the road linking Damaturu-Bauchi-Kano and to Kaduna.

“The security need to be very strategic, they should do their work diligently, they should not be corrupt, they should search the people properly, there should be proper screening for the people moving out of Borno and Yobe states, because what i saw on the road when we were coming to Kaduna is alarming,” he added.

Speaking further, he said “The recent declaration of the State of emergency in Borno State is very unfortunate because lives are no more the same like what was obtainable before.”

“No commercial activities again in Maiduguri, no academic activities in the area, people have fled Maiduguri; there is nothing going on in the town. No school, no banking, no communication network. The town is grounded,” he said.

So these people have always known the BH members and protected them all these years just to frustrate the president
Isn't that what some of us have been saying for months?
The natives know their mosques and their homes and kept silent
ACN and Liar Mohammed had the audacity to condemn the SOE
Stewpid people
This will succeed and the shame will be on Tinubu and the devil

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by NonFarmPayrol: 2:19pm On May 22, 2013
So boko haram dey fear bullet grin grin grin grin

its time the Army gave them the Virgin mortgage they deserve grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by Godsate: 2:20pm On May 22, 2013
Alamen001:

How did he know those guys are members? ordinarily, they won't discuss in a commercial bus.

Are you trying to say that if you are in the same bus with real Area boys in Lagos you won't know
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by Systemguru: 2:24pm On May 22, 2013
AKman2013: BH flee to other neighbouring states. I believe they don't flee with their weapons. In this struggle, the most important is blockage to their sources of the weapons and finances. No access to weapons for BH.
Good point bro
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by ATMCARD2(m): 2:24pm On May 22, 2013
[quote author=Tofax]

http://leadership.ng/news/220513/emergency-rule-boko-haram-members-flee-kano-kaduna[/quote
Please what happened to 72 virgins?Are they not interested again?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 22, 2013
I just need the Head of their Leader dead or alive.
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 22, 2013
Dondbuzor: “No commercial activities again in
Maiduguri, no academic activities in
the area, people have fled
Maiduguri; there is nothing going
on in the town. No school, no
banking, no communication
network. The town is grounded,”
he said.

north is turning into somaliA

That is what they created by clamouring for sharia government within a democratic rule
The monster they created is biting them in the butt,sadly the innocent Christians who protested and some died to resist sharia are being caught up in their madness

Where is Yerima,the King of Shariah?
Obviously somewhere safe incubating his Egyptian child bride while the match he struck has set northern Nigeria on fire

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Rebuilds INEC Office In Khana LGA That Was Burnt During Rivers Rerun / Why Yahaya Bello Lost Anebira's Support – Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland / Buhari Departs Paris, Joins Leaders In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.