Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,910 members, 7,973,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:03 AM

Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna (13394 Views)

Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army / Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria / 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by Systemguru: 2:28pm On May 22, 2013
Am confuse like Goodluck..i dont know what to say on this topic

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by batstan(m): 2:32pm On May 22, 2013
angel TI: d man said he saw dem, wer dey puttin on deir badges or wat? or did he kno dey wer BH bois?
in ur little thinking, u think the indigenes don't know them? They don't report cos others that did had it boomerang on them. U can't trust our securities u know? U never can tell who the supporters are; even gej said so.
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 22, 2013
Sincere Bigot: gej shoul declare state of emergency in all north
then thy wl muv to d south
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by betrani(m): 2:55pm On May 22, 2013
Tofax:

http://leadership.ng/news/220513/emergency-rule-boko-haram-members-flee-kano-kaduna
now the war is getting too difficult to win! Corruption as usual will fight against victory!
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by OdionOdion: 2:56pm On May 22, 2013
Emergency road map,strategies and tactics. Phase 1 is destroy their camps and operational bases and they shall all scatter. Phase 2 is amnesty for boko haram members who will accept and war on those that will reject it. Phase 3 is rehabilitation for repentant BH: Please let cooperate with GEJ and the military in dealing with this monster call Boko Haram
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by nairalad: 3:02pm On May 22, 2013
This is not unexpected. I hope the security in these two places will be beafed up. I am in Kano right now for a business and everywhere seems calm with few check points and angry looking soldiers.

Boko Haram members are dangerous when they are armed. Without their masks and AK47s or IEDs they will appear just like every other Nigerian. The fact is that Boko Haram members can never be extaminated like most of us so desire. The success of this war will only see most of them surrendering, laying low or fleeing the country to join their comrades elsewhere.
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by nairalad: 3:03pm On May 22, 2013
OdionOdion: Emergency road map,strategies and tactics. Phase 1 is destroy their camps and operational bases and they shall all scatter. Phase 2 is amnesty for boko haram members who will accept and war on those that will reject it. Phase 3 is rehabilitation for repentant BH: Please let cooperate with GEJ and the military in dealing with this monster call Boko Haram

^
Well put. I hope it plays out that way.
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by IYANGBALI: 3:36pm On May 22, 2013
trenchcoat: “No commercial activities again in Maiduguri, no academic activities in the area, people have fled Maiduguri; there is nothing going on in the town. No school, no banking, no communication network. The town is grounded,” he said. angry nna na the transformation na, angry
no academic activities?God why my school no dey dat side now?I for dey enjoy myself till the end of boko haram
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by Sangarara: 3:46pm On May 22, 2013
Nigeria needs to be very careful in handling this situation, or else it can cause problems to the whole of Africa.
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 22, 2013
Police and these their "egunje" syndrome...its a pity.
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by Augustus79: 4:13pm On May 22, 2013
[quote author=dozai]I have watched with keen interest the activities of these BH bois and Naija economy. After several years of bombing and d rest. Is it wasting of sacred human lives they only achieved? I thought their activities should be having effect on d economy just like it did during the ND militants era. or are all these areas adding nuttin to d economy? I wonder o!
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by oshyno(m): 4:18pm On May 22, 2013
This is d time dat SSS spokesperson Merylin Ogar sensitize motor Parks about screening passangers on their buses. These guyz can hide AK47 inside anus u won't know. Also AIG shud instruct their officers dat they stand to be fired if any one is cought collecting "egunje" . This is nt time to play.
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by favouredseed(f): 4:56pm On May 22, 2013
Hmmmm, SMH
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by stevecantrell: 5:19pm On May 22, 2013
Comon BH boys don't be cowards, even if sure death awaits you, just be the men you say you are and..

Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by chris365(m): 5:35pm On May 22, 2013
i smell something wrong with this report.
he said he saw them. *how the hell can you know them if you are not one of them*
unless they carried weapons, this guys lying.
i saw on CCTV news of how life was gradually coming back to normal whenever the curfew is lifted and the locals were happy boko haram had been chased away.
it's either this guy is a boko haram, or this report was made up. daz all
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by Ayatullah(m): 5:36pm On May 22, 2013
What do you expect? Have you not heard the saying: HE WHO FIGHTS AND RUN AWAY LIVE TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY? Hoping however that those wicked police officers who brought us to this ugly situation and who are being tried for extra-judicial killings of our fellow 'BOKO HARAM' Nigerians will soon be hanged and hoping that the amnesty will work out so that we may be saved ANOTHER DAY's FIGHT which may be unpredictable. Kudos to the Nigerian soldiers who are fighting BY THE RULE OF 'WAR'.
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by dgitrader(m): 6:06pm On May 22, 2013
“No commercial activities again in Maiduguri, no academic activities in the area, people have fled Maiduguri; there is nothing going on in the town. No school, no banking, no communication network. The town is grounded",”
[size=18pt]We shall make the country north ungovernable for president if power does no go to the north.[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 22, 2013
Are these police officers crazy? D soldiers are working hard to get rid of these bastards while they are busy taking 20 naira bribe on d highway, thereby allowing the bastards 2 escape to other states. If it's possible, soldiers should take charge of every check points in d north.
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by Afritop(m): 7:46pm On May 22, 2013
THAT IS NIGERIA FOR YOU. INFACT THERE IS NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE. IT IS ONLY WHEN THE TRAVELLING BUSES CATCH FIRE OR GET BOMBED, THAT WILL WAKE UP OUR SECURITY AGENCIES TO START CHECKING TRAVELLING LUGGAGES
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by dbride: 7:55pm On May 22, 2013
Two black muslim terrorists today in SE London Woolwich shouting "allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar" hacked a young man to death with a butcher's knive, dragged him to the road and asked that their picture be taken. The police arrived and shot them and are now in the hospital injured. What kind of spirit drives these muslims all over the world to shed blood? How can this attract me to that religion? Too many questions begging for answers.
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by mgbede: 8:01pm On May 22, 2013
So, hw can dis boko haram members be easily identified?
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by mrperfect(m): 11:56pm On May 22, 2013
Let talk, think and preach peace nothing good as peace.
Re: Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna by Ayatullah(m): 12:12pm On May 23, 2013
dbride: Two black muslim terrorists today in SE London Woolwich shouting "allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar" hacked a young man to death with a butcher's knive, dragged him to the road and asked that their picture be taken. The police arrived and shot them and are now in the hospital injured. What kind of spirit drives these muslims all over the world to shed blood? How can this attract me to that religion? Too many questions begging for answers.

Wise people look for positive things......why should one want to be driven to the christian religion either if your priests are legalizing homosexuality of which God destroyed a whole city according to your bible? Be wise, study your history well and you'll see the BEAUTY and the clear SUPERIORITY of Islam over ALL other religion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fact Check, G8 Debt Forgiveness 2005: Festus Keyamo Lied - Ikechukwu Obi / PDM Candidate Asks Tribunal To Void Buhari’s Victory, Order Fresh Poll / Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.