Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,071 members, 7,880,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:26 PM

12inchess's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12inchess's Profile / 12inchess's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 39 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Toke Makinwa And Davido Unfollow Each Other On IG Amid Feud With Tiwa Savage by 12inchess: 11:30pm On Jan 10
Climate Change Baddie and number one African bad gyal take on 30 BG. May the best man or woman win
Romance / Re: Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? by 12inchess: 1:40am On Jan 10
Jeon:
No no no no, they can't.
It will inflict serious injuries to their egos. They can make the lady to go astray from hero to zero, grace to grasses and a mere shadow walking on the Earth, if care is not taken.

I will marry her and her money. Mscheww. Dey play grin grin grin grin
Crime / Re: US Charges Nigerian Businessman, Dozy Mmobuosi Who Tried To Buy Sheffied by 12inchess: 9:09pm On Jan 04
Invictus Obi Pro max. Billionare investor isonu angry angry angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by 12inchess: 8:06am On Jan 03
Ever since EndSars I stopped respecting Nigerian military. E no go better for all of them.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by 12inchess: 4:36pm On Jan 02
You may not like BAT but he is making it perfectly clear that anyone who is not performing will be fired. angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Nairaland / General / Re: 2024 Is The Year Of Nairaland's Resurgence by 12inchess: 10:16pm On Jan 01
EngrKemp:

Seun !!
My own na say u no dey follow us talk again for threads like u used to do before and this my Monika na new one,ur spam bot has banned my other old account.

We need u to join us .

I bin dey enjoy ahm.

U sef dey enjoy ahm but I no know wetin happen...

Peleson
Na Twitter Seun dey. He come desert us for here with tribalism and islam section oath angry angry angry

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: 2024 Is The Year Of Nairaland's Resurgence by 12inchess: 10:02pm On Jan 01
bdon123:
During election u kept quiet wen people were being tribalistic.after u realised d drug lord u were trying to protect is failing at governance ....u come dey do u turn.oga seun u protected those that were pro tinubu n insulting other cultures on nairaland.
Seun is pro Tinubu. Elon Musk is Republican leaning and Mark Zuckerberg is Democrat leaning. So what is you point?

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: 2024 Is The Year Of Nairaland's Resurgence by 12inchess: 10:01pm On Jan 01
ibinaboonline:
Finally. Long overdue. My two cents: there's a reason Nairaland has kept growing after all these years and with next to zero upgrades. It goes to show that the concept and delivery is watertight. So, don't change it except to improve the user experience. I'll recommend eradicating tribalism as the priority.

Yinmu..Tribalism can never leave Nairaland so long as Nigerians themselves are tribalistic.
Nairaland / General / Re: 2024 Is The Year Of Nairaland's Resurgence by 12inchess: 9:57pm On Jan 01
mrjojo:
Nairaland is a 2 billion naira worth at the minimum of venture if seun decide to take it seriously

Seun still runs this as a side of side project from his "cubicle" in sango-ota .

Knowing Seun to be an introvert who doesn't like the spot light or want to be popular just as myself, if I were him

I will

Run Nairaland as a business' by

1. Opening a physical office space in Lagos, Abuja, Sango-ota as HQ

2. Employ a CEO to run it while I continue to serve as founder and CTO

3. Employ a full team of enginneers, UX front end designers, marketers

Manage

1. Front page should be very current with update as it happens, ( I see a news/even on instablog and see it days after on the frontpage), alot of people only visit the front page, so it must be regularly updated and of high quality

2. limit posting to some section for new accounts, like have some way you rank accounts, new account should have a 3 month sandbox restriction.

3. make it impossible to register multiple account from thesame device,

4. Use text verification and real email ( no temp mails) for registration

5. Moderation : Each section should have atleast 2 mod and very active section 3 with 1 supermod.

6. Tribalism and hate speech should attract ban, device ban, email ban if possible an IP ban after two warnings

Buid

Implement new feature,

One of the allure of Nairaland is it simplistic UI and fast loading time

That doesn't need to change but it can be better,

1. Add Night mode, this will switch the background to black which is easy on the eyes at night, users can toggle on off

2. Add a bit of self moderation by adding a dislike button (when a comment has so many disikes, a moderator manually access if it should be hidden, users can still view the comment if clicked

3. An email system should be designed, communication stays on nairaland instead of third part email (all nairaland user get a user@nairaland.com email after 6 months of active usage provided the haven't been banned more than thrice,.

4. Build a robust ad management system, from creation, funding , moderation,

5.make it easy to share, the share button can be linked to whatsapp, fb, tiktok, IG, so when someone click on share they can also share outside the platform
a short url like naira.land will also make sharing easy

6. native ios/app with great push feature

mabe more later if I think of more

Everyone knows how to run Nairaland more than the genius innovator Seun. Sir go and create your own site abeg and manage it as you like

4 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: 2024 Is The Year Of Nairaland's Resurgence by 12inchess: 9:51pm On Jan 01
We that we have been here since when Nairaland was in inception approve of this message. However you need to keep Nairaland user data and cloud infrastructure domiciled in Nigeria. It can be done.Otherwise you're not serious yet. Ive been a member since 2005 and times of MSN. And I'm sure some a.i bots have been developed to do all sorts of things on this site already.

We also need my main man born.2fuc.k back on the platform. You banned him too much and he swore never to come back angry angry angry

Why must we swear to love Alla.h to post on the islam section and not same for the Christian section? angry angry angry

I will take Nairaland serious when Seun spends more time posting or commenting on Nairaland that on Elon Musk's Twitter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by 12inchess: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2023
Donald Trump dey craze.
Health / Re: Woman Accuses Boston Fertility Doctor Of Secretly Inseminating Her With His Own by 12inchess: 12:45am On Dec 15, 2023
vikstandon:
You required a donor, they gave you a donor. Now you wan cash out!

No mind her. She should be grateful sef that she got someone as intelligent as a Doctor as a donor. See her mouth like Medical resident. It's not like she has a husband and then the doctor switched to his own sperm pool. She already asked for a donor. Abeg abeg.
Politics / Re: Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja by 12inchess: 12:41am On Dec 15, 2023
immortalcrown:
May the merciful God heal him. He is corrupt but I rather wish him repentance than wish him sick or dead.

He must have received a huge sum of "prayer points" in his bank account, sorry, I mean in his mail box.

High BP caused by the masterminding of atrocities, alcohol and sex are what drain politicians.
May God have mercy but in my heart of hearts. 3 words. "Fuc.k that N******"
Politics / Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by 12inchess: 4:09am On Dec 12, 2023
So it was God that was firing rockets down at Nigerian citizens. shocked shocked shocked

Them no dey blame satan again for evil. Na God.

I don't even know what to say again. embarassed embarassed
Politics / Re: US Property Acquired By General Erema Akerejola - Sahara Reporters by 12inchess: 4:06am On Dec 12, 2023
In America this is a treasonable offence that will not only land in cell but may cost you to never see the light of day ever again.

3 Likes

Sports / Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Wins CAF Female Goalkeeper Of The Year 2023 by 12inchess: 4:04am On Dec 12, 2023
wales4real:
Congratulations Chiamaka. Well deserved.
I always admire the way she has this 'I'm scared" look when between the posts, yet she is very brave and competent.
We are blessed to have such a brave and beautiful young lady as our goalkeeper.

If Nigerian female team get their act right, the can really win the female world cup or get to like semi finals. The girls are very good. It's just that they need that final touch of both goodluck and good preparation. Nnadozie is a world class Keeper. Agba baller is a world class striker. Rasheedat too and Nneoma. What we need to do is work on the midfield. The players are good but they need better coordination from and tactics from an able coach. Even U.S team no go fit easily beat them.
Politics / Re: Bode George: PDP Will Be In The Thrash If A Northerner Gets 2027 Ticket by 12inchess: 3:57am On Dec 12, 2023
to be honest its to early to tell but I believe PDP needs a someone to take BAT from the SW. Someone that the SW trusts. A very high performer. Like guess who? Fashola or Makinde. But it will never happen.
Romance / Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by 12inchess: 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
7upnigeria:

What the mulato did was wrong. He was the one that requested to take her out. Why would you request to take someone out when you know you cant take care of the bills? He should probably have asked her to take a walk in a garden instead of an eatery.

nonesense and rubbish. It's ladies that always come up with this rubbish rule that who does the inviting should pay becuasue 95% of the time it's guys that are doing the chasing and setting up the date.
Politics / Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by 12inchess: 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
TopBanter:

I think so too. He seems a commentator who is non-partisan and able to rise above primordial bias, unlike majority of Nigerians, to stand on the side of what is right always. Not easy to do in a nation like Nigeria.
Yinmu.
Politics / Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by 12inchess: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
1TrippleCee:
When your sense of rage and outrage is activated or suppressed by the primordial identity of the person in power, you have no conscience.

While I dont subscribe to all this violence. When did all these Sheiks in the north start caring about the death of poor people from bandits and all. They are busy dinning and enjoying with the political class. The almajiri system that birth boko haram is a testatment of their greed and wickedness.

Abeg abeg.

In Nigeria it is everybody for himself and God for us all especially if you're poor.

The several churches in the southern part of Nigeria are already gearing for their various yearly annual prophecies and what not. "If you don't tithe your life will be tight".But one thing is for sure. Generally, Nigeria as a whole has been moving from frying pan to fire especially the economy and security. So all this prophecies for Nigeria, the evidence don't show they are working. And for majority of the pastors to miss COVID which was the greatest upset in the world in our generation just go to show how reliable their prophecies or prediction are.

I wont say more than this. If you come for my post whether christian or muslim or traditional worshipper. Whether northerner or southerner, or from the middle of wherever, I wont even reply you.

Whether Buhari ooo, Tinubu ooo, P.O ooo. APC, LP = Igbo PDP, PDP , etc. All of them dey craze. Nigerian political class are all in bed with each other and are the major problem of the country. Even the writer of the article i.e Kperogi Farooq is simply defending wetin e go chop from Emilokan.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Army Carried Out Kaduna Airstrikes Against Air Force Advice – Daily Trust by 12inchess: 5:20pm On Dec 08, 2023
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/exclusive-army-carried-out-kaduna-airstrikes-against-air-force-advice-sources/#google_vignette

What a joke. 120 Nigerians killed. Just like that and the army uses words like "mistake" and takes no responsibility. 120 people oooooo. Just bombed like that and by their own army again.

This is the height of ridiculousness.
Politics / Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by 12inchess: 6:29am On Dec 07, 2023
Zeebuy:

Hahahahahahhaha......stay there and be looking at Obidients while herdsmen conquer your lands.

Lolzzzzz. Una no dey shame shaa
Let them conquer it..Is it your land?How he take concern you. Stick to your poto poto republic. And let us do whatever with like with ours.Lagos will never be yours. It's Yoruba that own Lagos. Today, tomorrow and Forever.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by 12inchess: 6:27am On Dec 07, 2023
onumadu:

Oga please stop bothering us with your preaching.
Preach to your lunatic brother below who hates GRV whose only crime is to have an Igbo mother.

If you haven't noticed in Nigeria it is every region for itself.
That is why in the East, even smallest villages stand their grounds against these invaders.
Grow some balls and do the same, and stop lamenting and preaching fake unity that even you don't believe in.
Ehen so you know all this abi? But you can't caution all your ipod brothers that started calling the farmers Fulani slaves and what not. So you just remembered that it's no only SW the herdsmen attack. But your ipod brothers are quick to turn everything to a voting for Tinubu matter and calling Yoruba Fulani slaves because we voted for our own tribe person. Abeg abeg.
Business / Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by 12inchess: 12:26am On Dec 07, 2023
They were never a real company after all..Like someone said if all your raw materials cannot be accessed here, why set up shop. The labor is cheap. The raw materials has been subsidized for too long.I feel local manufacturers should simply takeover from them. This is why China's policy of keeping raw materials in house is the best. Once you learn from their technology, the you can simply start manufacturing it yourself.
Politics / Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by 12inchess: 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2023
It gladdens my heart to see that Obidients aka ayiri Omo ipod are still wailing in the comments about Yoruba because we didn't vote for their fraudulent PO.They are still pained and in deep mental trauma. Its a pleasure to behold. If you like bring 20 POs we will not vote for them. Call us tribalist. We will vote for our own person and you too vote for your own person. Chikena. And that 🤡 called GRV looking for how to turn Lagos fully into no man's land we dey ready for am.

1 Like

Health / Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by 12inchess: 12:14am On Dec 06, 2023
They want your sweat. Not your blood. Think twice before going.
Politics / Re: FG Funded 422 Persons: Presidency Lists Takeaways From COP28 by 12inchess: 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2023
considering how broke Nigeria is or they say Nigeria is, the people that should have gone to that COP28 including the president and his entourage no suppose pass 50 maximum.
Politics / Re: Army Claims Responsibility For Bombing Of Tudun Biri Villagers In Kaduna by 12inchess: 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2023
Imagine Nigerian army bombing its own citizens. Na wa oh. angry angry angry

The headline should be Nigerian army claims responsibility for bombing its own citizens Please mods make the change.

8 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Flight Diversion: United Nigeria Pilots Weren’t Familiar With Nigerian Terrain, by 12inchess: 12:24am On Nov 29, 2023
3 near crash flight incidents. One plane missed it's way to another city. Nigerian Aviation authority is playing with fire. God forbid a serious incident. Hope they won't come here and say its "an act of God"
Politics / Re: National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! by 12inchess: 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2023
Moniya4Real:
I always tell anyone that cares to listen that the ONLY way to rid Nigeria of corruption and move the nation forward is for a military man , who genuinely has the INTERESTS of the nation at heart to take over the mantle of leadership. For anyone that’ll be willing to quote me. Remember I said -@that has the INTERESTS of the nation at heart and not like what we witnessed in the past.
Military govt never ends well..Show me anywhere in the world that military govt has worked. It's always filled with violence, coup and counter coups. No stability. Even the ones in Niger just dey watch them last last they will still end in the same way.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Presents Budget Wednesday, FEC Okays $1 Billion Loan by 12inchess: 5:30am On Nov 28, 2023
Nigeria! Are we not a joke. How won't they okay it.So they can buy more SUVs for themselves. Endtime country. Tinubu scammed us. But Obi will have scammed us too anyway.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 39 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.