Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,135 members, 7,880,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:11 PM

12inchess's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12inchess's Profile / 12inchess's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 39 pages)

Politics / Re: Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" by 12inchess: 6:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:
Current scores:

1-1

Na lie. Bashir 10
Aisha 2

Do you know what "demented goat" means? Maybe you don't understand. She dey dance like "Goat wey dey craze" grin grin cheesy Bashir get bad mouth. Maybe na former Ibadan man.lol

1 Like

Religion / Re: I Will Die Soon, My Time Is Near --- Odumeje by 12inchess: 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
If I talk say I no miss this man then I dey lie. I miss his funny behaviors grin cheesy. Sir no die oooo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by 12inchess: 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
This will be last. Winners must be magnanimous and not rub it in the face of the losers. But I must say this one last time before not saying anything again. "Jagaban, Ekun Oko Igbo" grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by 12inchess: 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
CaptainFM1:

As a de-tribalized Yoruba, the only thing I can conclude from your post and past actions of my fellow Yorubas is that our love only ends with their women. As long as we have there women, we are one Nigeria right?

It's very bad to suppress voters in any form. This was rampart all over the country.
Now election is over, everybody is begging for friendship all over the country. Na so una dey make friends?

This 2023 election has set a very bad precedence for future elections in the country. It's no longer going to be about issue based politics anymore. Infact, polithiefians will now rely on thugs more than ever before, and it's going to be about who has more thugs than the others.

What is wrong with us all? Is this what we want in the country?

I initially started with an insult but I quickly caught myself and I changed to more civil discussion as that is obi.d.iot behavior. You should read a book. Learn more history of human civilizations. To de-tribalize is to lose your identity. Nothing wrong in being tribal. In fact in advanced countries like America the indigenous "tribal people" aka the native americans are given special status. The people championing de-tribalization look at all of them, have they "de-tribalized" ? They are asking you to "de-tribalize" while they keep their own identitiy. No be witchcraft be that?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by 12inchess: 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
Faber:

You want our elites to marry Yorubastard ladies wey no dey baff, even Peter Okoye dey complain say Lola kpekus dey smell...

Na because una women no dey baff that's why una elites dey marry Igbo ladies

Typical IPOB behavior and Ob.id.iot behavior to result to insults and avoid civil discussions.Stop quoting this very smart man if you're not willing to follow the rules he has laid down. You think because Yoruba people are meek and welcoming we are stupid. That thing that happened in Kwara by the Grace of Olodumare will never happen again.

14 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by 12inchess: 4:08am On Mar 14, 2023
Senate President Position is for doing work and not "sitting at home" grin grin grin grin grin grin

Obidients cry more.

Your Mandate "Otilo" Izz gone grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 by 12inchess: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
East to West. North to South. Politicians are all the same. From GRV and Sanwo Olu competing to be the first to see train accident victims to VP Pence now chiding Trump because he's now in the running when he said nothing all this while. Even you PO cannot be trusted. Trust any politician at your own peril especially those that claim to be saint.
Travel / Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by 12inchess: 3:32am On Mar 12, 2023
Will your wife be going with you? If not, then why? This is the first question the visa officer will ask you. If your wife's younger brother is graduating for school, one would expect that it is your wife that would go for the graduation. One easy reason you can give for this is that for some "reason" which you have to figure out e.g family commitment or bla bla bla, you're going on her behalf. The other question is why are you the one going on her behalf? Why not your wife's mum, dad or other siblings if she has. You will need an answer for that. As long as you have home ties i.e If you wife is in Nigeria during the trip and your kids too, then I see no reason why your U.S Visa will be denied if you meet those requirements. But what disqualifies most Nigerians from Visas is home ties. The Visa officer is not convinced that you will return back to Nigeria especially as Nigeria is one of the countries where many people who go there on non immigrant visa disappear once they get to America.Please I'm not asking you to do anything illegal oooo. I'm just telling you how the Visa interview may go based on my experience.

Source: currently in U.S

2 Likes

Politics / Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by 12inchess: 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
Employ 10k new teachers.?What will happen to the old teachers? Replace them with your Ibo supporters?If I was in any Lagos state civil.service, I will certainly NEVER vote for you. Many of the things you have written for the first 100 days are quite unrealistic. I'm was thinking you knew what you were doing before but now I'm convinced you don't. Talk is cheap.

PS: What is the source of this information. I checked GRV's Twitter and website and can't find anything about his first 100 days. Perhaps this is propaganda by APC or PDP and he didn't actually say this?

Unverifiable News. Mods do something!

1 Like

Travel / Re: FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident by 12inchess: 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
How will Minister of Aviation be the one investigating Train and Bus collision. What happened to the Minister of Transportation or FRSC? Is this not madness?

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2023: Electronic Transmission Of Results Not Mandatory – APC Replies Atiku, Obi by 12inchess: 1:30am On Mar 09, 2023
Somehow the Obidients stupidly think they will win Presidential elections in Nigeria with South Eastern and South South votes and North Central votes as their majority. Dey Play.
Politics / Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by 12inchess: 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
stillme231:
what did sanwo olu do before he became governor...? Druggie
Worked at Lagos State Building Control Agency in their leadership. Was on the Board of Lagbus. Special adviser to several Governors in Lagos State on Economic Development. Now can you enumerate like this what GRV has done in Lagos rather than a degree from MIT, cool swag and visiting Alaba International market and Amuwo Odofin several times during his campaign. I can bet it that if this guy enters he will alienate Yorubas in Lagos.
Politics / Re: APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team by 12inchess: 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
millionaireman:
Abuja refused Tinubu. A president of Nigeria must settle in Abuja, therefore must win 25% of Abuja votes, so says Nigeria's Constitution.
Tinubu did not win 25% of votes in Abuja.
This has been debunked time and time again. But Obidients are experts in perpetuating lies.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by 12inchess: 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
TOPCRUISE:

The man is just too outstanding. I pray he recover his mandate.

No be only recover. Obidients are delusional. grin grin grin grin grin grin This is why we mock them. grin grin grin grin grin
Religion / Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by 12inchess: 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
If you want to pratice homosexuality as long as the law in your country allows it then that is your preference. However, as related to what the bible says about homosexuality as a sin, they are clear and unambiguous
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by 12inchess: 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
While that is a touching story the last thing I will believe is a politicians tears. Even Buhari cry pass this yet he end up showing us shege. The story may even have been made up. Politics na bastard grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by 12inchess: 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
North Central is different from Core North (i.e NE and NW). Nigerians generally vote based on tribe.On the average, the farther you move away from your own region, the harder you have to work to get votes from there. Tinubu is a political genius. Sanwo-Olu may be screwed!
Politics / Re: Seek Legal Redress, INEC Advises Aggrieved Parties by 12inchess: 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
Simple.

And If you want to protest, sha don't do it anywhere in south west.

If Obidients want to burn down Ibo land, na dem sabi. No just near anyway like Lagos or Oyo or Osun or Ekiti or Kwara etc. We in SW are okay with the results. grin grin grin grin..Maybe Obi can be President of Biafra or IPOB.lol. I don't know how PO intended to win Presidential election with SE votes alone. Is that not madness?
Politics / Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos Island As Hoodlums Harrass Shop Owners by 12inchess: 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu don carry PDP/LP and Obedients Handicap. He is playing Presidential election game in Nigeria with 2 pads at the same time both home and away grin grin grin grin grin grin. Atiku will be cursing Peter Obi right now.

Urchins like me can't wait to enter Aso Rock soon and eat copious amounts of Agbado. It's our right grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by 12inchess: 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
It just occured to me. A combination of A Yoruba President and an Northern vice within the current Nigerian geopolitical context is undefeatable

3 Likes

Politics / Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by 12inchess: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
It is easy for you people to say "Lagos is No man's Land" and yes Lagos accommodates all. But many of the Igbos in Lagos especially the ones that are coming from deep Igbo land have a lot of "blending" to do. They need to integrate or keep quiet because they would not even tolerate other tribes in thier own region. Do Igbo even sell land to Yorubas within their community? Abeg make una free us. Yorubas are very accomodating and the typical Igbo is the most tribalisitic in Nigeria.In fact you are very clanish. It's only when they enter Lagos they start yelling "marginialization"

DO NOT TAKE THE YORUBAS' BENEVOLENCE IN LAGOS FOR STUPIDITY

4 Likes 2 Shares

Religion / Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by 12inchess: 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
No be this same man talk say na 5G dey cause COVID. He even brought a whiteboard and marker to explain how grin grin grin grin
Politics / Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by 12inchess: 7:32am On Feb 20, 2023
The insults from this IPOB/Obidients is just getting too much. They are allowed to vote for Peter Obi because he is Ibo but anybody in Yoruba land voting for Tinubu that is a Yoruba Urchin or tribalistic. Make una continue. Una eyes go clear soon. This is democracy and everyone has a right to support who they like or even support nobody at all.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by 12inchess: 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
By now if you're still supporting Emefiele and his useless you either
1 ) A child of hate or
2)Your head is not correct

If you think that this policy will prevent politicians from vote buy then you must be delusional.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Tinubu: Practical Ways Forward On The CBN New Naira Notes Policy by 12inchess: 8:23am On Feb 13, 2023
kettykin:
May this man never come near the presidency with his zero knowledge of the business world.

If you do zero transaction cost , how would the payment platform make money .

He has just killed the whole essence of new currency with his limited views , once kidnappers know of this , they will bounce back

This is the most stupid argument I have seen on the internet.In fact I saw Emefiele making this same argument about catching kidnappers as one of the reason for the currency change and I was flabbergasted that he will say such. I'm beginning to question his education and level of intelligence. This is the most insane thing I have heard in a long time. So if I may ask? If I was a kidnapper won't I just demand the new notes? What stops me from depositing my old notes using mules. I know you guys hate Tinubu but please try and use your brains. Peter Obi's reaction to the whole naira exchange thing shows that he is clearly not ready for this job of President. In fact GOD FORBID such a person.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Peter Obi: The One Of PDP Is Over 70 Yrs; The Other One, We Don't Know His Age by 12inchess: 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
This Peter Obi is a clown. Someone that is 61 years. It's not like he is macrons age mate or something😒

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa by 12inchess: 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
grin grin

Religion / Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by 12inchess: 11:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/

Good development.

They brought the Bible with their rules after removing controversial verses and chapters. They decided to embrace that which they find pertinent to théir society.

Any African that don't like it is free to go back to his own original religion. The owners have the right to bend the rules to favour them. No African can be more Anglican than the English grin. Let that sink in. In the nearest future, they may decide to bless and welcome those who marry animals. What can you do about it? They shoved it down your throat and will continue as they deem fit. Heck! They already convinced Africans that polygamy is illegal and immoral while homosexuality is perfect. And Africans cheered. grin grin

/

Oyinbo is always shifting the goal post to their benefit like VAR in world cup.

1 Like

Politics / Re: APC Amasses N22bn Old Notes For Secret Swap With New Notes For Vote-Buying - PDP by 12inchess: 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
If I was a bank manager. I would happily swap 2 billion naira for maybe like 50 million and retire since meffy has decided to be crazy.
Travel / Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by 12inchess: 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lifeinbits:
For those of you thinking I am young, I am a 40 years old man while my girlfriend is 28 years old. We had some conversation this morning and it's so glaring that she wants me to go through the study route or try another country then she can come and join me. She said that going as a dependent means I want to settle for crumbs while i can also get the big bones. And I am insisting to her that it's doesn't matter even if F2 does not work, I can always do under the table job.
She is using you to find her admission. She will drop you once she gets there. Like you said she is 28 and 40. She sees you as a moneybag. The goose that lays the golden eggs. At 40 how easy is it to start going to school again. Even me in my mid 30s going to school. It's very though abeg.

12 Likes

Family / Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by 12inchess: 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
ModCaller:

99% of the people who apply for student visa in Nigeria have been getting rejected for some years now. This is an issue that most people know about. It has even attracted media attention many times.

As a rule, as a Nigerian, do not apply for USA visa. Getting rejected by US can create real roadblock when trying to get major European visa
Okay. One way that used to work then was to get an assistantship i.e scholarship from a professor which makes your chances higher. I don't know if that still works as it was long ago. Quite a number of Nigerians would come to the U.S with a student visa and then go off the grid after getting here to work under the table, greencard marriages etc and apparently U.S immigration caught on to that.

1 Like

Family / Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by 12inchess: 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
ModCaller:

7 years is ages ago.

The world has changed since then
People are still coming on student visa and getting Greencard. How long do you think it takes to get Greencard in the U.S through the student route. On the average you will spend atleast 5 years. 2 years of school say 1 year OPT and then 2 years for the Greencard to be filled. Some like me may even have it longer than 5 years. Most pple that come from Nigeria with papers after less than 5 years got it through marriage (either fake or real marriage).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 39 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.