Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,470 members, 7,929,567 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:50 PM

12kad's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12kad's Profile / 12kad's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Religion / Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by 12kad: 8:14am On Apr 30, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

I'm very glad my beloved Christian brothers have realized the Jihad currently perpetrated on Christians by Buhari and his Muslim brothers who want to by all means make Nigeria an Islamic state.

Shame and curses be to any Christian who votes this government back to power in 2019. It could be out of stupidity just as we stupidly voted them into power in 2015. Or it could be due to the fact that you are part of the government. If the latter is the case, then more curses on you for supporting a blood thirsty government which is killing your own brothers.

There is a Jihad going on and it has been declared by this Satanic Islamic government in power. But who can come against the Army of the Living God?

We don't fight for our God; our God fights for us. Watch how he will put the enemy to shame in the coming months. Christian is here to stay cos it is the only religion that preaches and practices peace, not like the other that calls itself religion of peace but rides on the blood of the innocent.

If you are a Muslim and you are thinking about voting Buhari because he's also Muslim despite the amount of bloodshed under his watch, just know that the God who created the heavens and the earth is watching you and will visit calamity on you and your family for being utterly wicked.

We shall overcome the Jihadists In Jesus Name Amen.
What u are portraying about Islam isn't it. Why will u say a sect has declared war on another sect. It's uncalled for. Islam is a religion of peace and tranquility. Before u can say anything about Islam, plz do ur research very well and don't base ur comment about Islam on hear-say.
Crime / Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by 12kad: 8:08am On Apr 30, 2018
bimgo:
Iya were, boko haram mother, olori buruku somebody.
Abioo
Crime / Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by 12kad: 8:08am On Apr 30, 2018
chiwuike20:
I'm proud of the Nigerian Police Force for the first time in a long time.
chiwuike20:
I'm proud of the Nigerian Police Force for the first time in a long time.
[quote][/quote][sub][/sub]Hmm
Religion / Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by 12kad: 8:05am On Apr 30, 2018
[quote author=alBHAGDADI post=67132414]
I'm very glad my beloved Christian brothers have realized the Jihad currently perpetrated on Christians by Buhari and his Muslim brothers who want to by all means make Nigeria an Islamic state.

Shame and curses be to any Christian who votes this government back to power in 2019. It could be out of stupidity just as we stupidly voted them into power in 2015. Or it could be due to the fact that you are part of the government. If the latter is the case, then more curses on you for supporting a blood thirsty government which is killing your own brothers.

There is a Jihad going on and it has been declared by this Satanic Islamic government in power. But who can come against the Army of the Living God?

We don't fight for our God; our God fights for us. Watch how he will put the enemy to shame in the coming months. Christian is here to stay cos it is the only religion that preaches and practices peace, not like the other that calls itself religion of peace but rides on the blood of the innocent.

If you are a Muslim and you are thinking about voting Buhari because he's also Muslim despite the amount of bloodshed under his watch, just know that the God who created the heavens and the earth is watching you and will visit calamity on you and your family for being utterly wicked.

We shall overcome the Jihadists In Jesus Name Amen. [hmm]
Food / Re: Your In Forum Nutritionist Free To Ask Questions! by 12kad: 8:16am On Nov 11, 2015
is it Ideal to take raw tomatoes,plantain, cucumber, slide beside a carbohydrate meal.
Politics / Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by 12kad: 6:58am On Sep 06, 2015
plz I can't help like this motherfucker.

1 million like for this fool
Politics / Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by 12kad: 3:58pm On May 25, 2015
are they in power yet Mr tanoids and Mrs paranoids
Politics / Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by 12kad: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2015
TINUBU IT ENEMY,,,......
Romance / Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by 12kad: 7:30am On Apr 06, 2015
Acekidc4:
Fat girls are a no go area for Me!!

You can't hang fat girls anyhow during Sex Na!!

But Slim and Normal figure girls Na Die, shey na Back, front, side or any style you want, slim girls go give it to you anyhow u want am!!

Most Fat girls are always Tired easily during Sex
guy u b Medioka
Politics / Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by 12kad: 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
scam or no scam, I Rep Change

sai BABA

sai buhari

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.