Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,020 members, 7,919,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:20 AM

Peace Or War – Comandclem Or Mobil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peace Or War – Comandclem Or Mobil (559 Views)

Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics / FG Shuts Ascon, Integrated, Mobil, Oando, Sahara, Others Over Oil Scam / We Need A War Manager Or War Czar!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace Or War – Comandclem Or Mobil by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 23, 2013
PEACE OR WAR – COMANDCLEM OR MOBIL

Today it is war in many cities of Nigeria. Unrest and insecurity over the rest. How did it come to this? Who knows where we are headed? Brace yourselves for the apocalypse.

I don’t see a better Nigeria with the present predicaments and calamities. The Legislative, Judiciary and the Executive arm of government are nonchalant. Who will bring the change that we all desire?

There is a line that is drawn at the Supreme Court of Nigeria. The biggest legal tussle worldwide. A battle between Goliath and David. Where the call for Justice is loud and clear. Where the masses await an outcome. Will the judges declare Peace or War? Will the Supreme Court right the wrongs? Have the Supreme Court counted the cost of Injustice? If the present situation in the country is not enough lesson, counting the cost could be beneficial.

Having applied for the patent and the patent certificate No.RP.13522 was issued, Comandclem Nigeria Limited became the registered Patentee in the invention called Anti-Corrosive Special Paint. This same invention by reason of royalties has the potential to generate 10 billion to 150 billion US dollars for the Nigerian Economy. This same invention by reason of royalties has the potential to provide 5 million Jobs and empower more than 10 million Nigerians.

However, should the Supreme Court support and continue the injustice meted out to Comandclem Nigeria Ltd by Justice Gladys Olotu of the federal high court, rather than earn from this invention, Nigeria will be made to pay out such. Should the Supreme Court deny Comandclem Nigeria Limited royalties accrued, the patent could be sold to another country and Nigerians will weep and mourn the loss. Besides, how will over 10 Million Nigerians that have spent all they have in pursuit of justice react to Injustice?

Comandclem Nigeria Limited is the voice of the poor and weary, the hope of many homes and lives. Can over 10 Million Nigerians be wrong? With passion and desire for justice, like the widow’s mite, having spotted the benefit of offering the last coin, poor Nigerians spent their last kobo to fund the cost of litigation. The Supreme Court must count the cost of War if Peace is not appealing.

Our present situation in Nigeria grew from Corruption and Injustice. I need not tell stories of how it began. At the moment, the leadership of the Judiciary seem determined to make a change. But we haven’t seen drastic dispositions that’ll bring the change. Over ten million Nigerians are expecting nothing less than justice, peace and victory for Comandclem Nigeria Ltd. Mother Integrity! Justice Aloma Mukta! Are you the one to right the wrongs? Or shall we wait for another
Re: Peace Or War – Comandclem Or Mobil by childoflight: 8:50pm On May 23, 2013
My brother may God be by ur side. This is an invention i learnt that no one has come to claim but u know in Nigeria judiciary, money has a say and mobil are ready to spend. We are watching
Re: Peace Or War – Comandclem Or Mobil by vanbonattel: 9:11pm On May 23, 2013
Commandclem is a fraud!

How?

The promoters of the patent are doing so to get the uninformed, unsuspecting Nigerians to keep paying to them in the fake hope that one day, they will be paid. Nobody is going to pay anybody any amount because the facts of the case is flawed.

Mobil has no case to answer to commandclem and the judiciary rightly threw out the case and cest fini, case closed. But some fraudsters who has been chopping peoples patent fees are still hell bent on promoting this fraud so that new people will keep paying,

What happened to those that has paid to commandclem since nearly 10 years ago, my uncle that was swindled by commandclem is dead, before he died, he was still asking me if they will still be paid the millions commandclem promised. Sad.

To you the wicked who continues to push this fairy tale story of an imaginary case and non existent payment, keep on duping people, till them go catch you.
Re: Peace Or War – Comandclem Or Mobil by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
@van bonate. Don't infect the masses with your ignorance.
Your foolishness is obvious. Did you seek the truth before spewing out that oozing trash?

You must be one of the paid agents of Mobil sent out to suppress the struggle for justice.

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Friends On Democracy Day / Why Do You Support Quota System And Not Rotational Presidency? / Us in hot soup.Spying Row Threathens Us-eu Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.