Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,071 members, 7,949,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

uhm - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / uhm (3508 Views)

"i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: uhm by dhrey: 4:34pm On May 25, 2013
Where u dey na?come finish am naw b4 i make ma proper comment.
Re: uhm by Marsh104(m): 5:26pm On May 25, 2013
Abegi, i wan complete poem. Ehe, then his boss asked him to leave her house and later called him to express how she feels each time he passes. He was so angry dat he dropped d cal while she was stil spikin. D next morning she used a diff number and started begin him atleast to let her explain her actions... Shebi d tori stil dey sweet una?
Re: uhm by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 25, 2013
Tascocent: Iro lo ma pa e..........are u sure u can du all dis 2 some1 u call ur boss in real life.. I mean, keeping her bag, questionin her afta sacking and trying 2 reveal her secret in front of everybody........abegi I no dey go again drop me 4 d next thread.
o downgrade ara e ni nah. Toto no wan knw wether u be boss or not. If e wan the thing , na to give am. So feel pe obirin ni nkali? Wetin dey her toto wey i no go fit put hand. She is just a lady of 42 years though she is an illitrate and finacialy okay. But she has no husband and has been keeping herself for over 3yrs without s..ex

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love You Reuben!!! / Does It Hurt The First Time? / 20 Things Guys Do When They Are Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.