Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,668 members, 7,889,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:31 AM

"i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" (2361 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / uhm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2009
Inspired by a group on facebook, have you ever had such experience?

Girls: your friend tells you about this guy whom she'd like you to meet. When you ask about his looks she gets all: "Oh well he is a great guy and has great potentials. You know he is also very friendly".

Then you ask again: "Is he cute?" She goes: "Have I told you he loves Chinese food, just like you"  grin grin

Guys: your friend tells you about this girl whom he'd like you to meet. When you ask about her looks he gets all: "Oh well she is a lovely girl and she has got good home training. You know she is also very friendly".

Then you ask again: "Is she cute?" He goes: "Have I told you she can cook anything you want, just like you love?"  grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Hope it's clearer now!
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by muyoto: 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2009
is this Italian or english?

1 Like

Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2009
muyoto:

is this Italian or english?

Maybe you can't read
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by SisiJinx: 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2009
Lmao! Oh Yeah! I especially like the "He's got a great personality" one.

The more they prop the personality and the character, the FUGLIER the person is. Hehehehe grin

Note: Ain't nothing wrong with having a "great personality". Just wish it would come in a pretty package tongue
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Lmao! Oh Yeah! I especially like the "He's got a great personality" one.

The more they prop the personality and the character, the FUGLIER the person is. Hehehehe grin

Note: Ain't nothing wrong with having a "great personality". Just wish it would come in a pretty package tongue

You can't believe there was a time I was so insecure about myself and I'd say: "Well I am friendly and easy going. I love to laugh." grin grin

Goshhh!
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by Sauron1: 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2009
michelin89:

Inspiried by a group on facebook, have you ever had such experience?

Your friend tells you this guy/girl is friendly so s/he won't say s/he is fugly and you end up like "What The F--k!" the moment you see her/him.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Michelin89, are u on DRUGS these days?
WTF? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by SisiJinx: 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2009
michelin89:

You can't believe there was a time I was so insecure about myself and I'd say: "Well I am friendly and easy going. I love to laugh."  grin grin

Goshhh!

Tee hee hee. Now that is funny!!cheesy cheesy

I expect that in the near future the convo will go like this. . .

Matchmaker - She can type 400 words per minute, She can change a flat in less than 10 mins And. . .and she also does laundry.

Guy - Yes, Yes that's all nice and well but how pretty is she?

Matchmaker *swallowing* - Did I mention she. . . she. . .can light a stove with one eye closed and she is so nice animals love her?!!

LMAO!! Ah! The many things dating can cause. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by SisiJinx: 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2009
Jeebus!! What's so hard to understand about the post?

Hanni, quit ya playin' angry
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

Michelin89, are u on DRUGS these days?
WTF? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wetin I do na? I just ask question. Besides I am happy, so so happy!

Have you ever been in a situation whereby a friend wanted you to meet a girl who wasn't so nice physically, so he constantly emphasized her other qualities to convince you to meet her?  grin grin

What's so hard?

1 Like

Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by Sauron1: 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2009
michelin89:

Have you ever been in a situation whereby a friend wanted you to meet a girl who wasn't so nice physically, so he constantly emphasized her other qualities to convince you to meet her?  grin grin

What's so hard?

Of course!!!!
It happened to me in ma last trip to Lagos.
The chic was overhyped and when i met her, i was like WTF. . . . . .What a waste of time!!!
So i called the geezer who wanted us to meet and he said. . . . .U don't like her? She's got home training o. . . .
Whatz ma business with her home training? Home training ko, Market training ni.

P.S. . . . . .Edit ur first post so people can understand.

Sisi Jinx:

Jeebus!! What's so hard to understand about the post?

Hanni, quit ya playin' angry

Is this the return of Sister Sarc?
How are ya?

1 Like

Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by UyiIredia(m): 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2009
as in ? >>>>> what's going on here

@@ michelin89

what are u driving at >>>> don't understand what u mean
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by Modelesque(f): 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2009
LOL!! It happens a lot to me!

Her: Hey Modelesque, I want you to meet this guy, I think you'll like him.

Me: Is he hot?

Her: He's ok, I mean, he's not bad.

Me: So he's not hot. *walks away*
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

Of course!!!!
The chic was overhyped and when i met her, i was like WTF. . . . . .What a waste of time!!!
So i called the geezer who wanted us to meet and he said. . . . .U don't like her? She's got home training o. . . .

How are ya?

Done!  grin You this people sef. Why e be say na only Sisi understand me now??  grin grin

Uyi Iredia:

as in ? >>>>> what's going on here

@@ michelin89

what are u driving at >>>> don't understand what u mean

I have done some editing. Check again.
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2009
Modelesque:

LOL!! It happens a lot to me!

Her: Hey Modelesque, I want you to meet this guy, I think you'll like him.

Me: Is he hot?

Her: He's ok, I mean, he's not bad.

Me: So he's not hot. *walks away*

Ohh poor guy! He may be hot, in another way. grin
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by spikedcylinder: 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2009
ROTFL @ Home training. Na that one we go chop? grin grin grin
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by SisiJinx: 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

Of course!!!!

Rotflmao!!

Home training fa. . . HOME TRAINING. shocked shocked

How can you say no to Home training??!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

How are ya?

Sarc? Me? Never!!

I've been on my green apples diet since you promised me a spanking if I. . . ya know tongue
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by SisiJinx: 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Spikey!!!!

Na wa oooh! ina ruwa. . . we can just come and go as we please, eh?

How now? kiss
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by Sauron1: 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Rotflmao!!
Home training fa. . . HOME TRAINING. shocked shocked
How can you say no to Home training??!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well. . . . .It has to be more than HOME TRAINING.
Na training i go chop?

I've been on my green apples diet since you promised me a spanking if I. . . ya know tongue

Good girl.

spikedcylinder:

I wonder o. . . .
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

Of course!!!!

What a snob!!! angry
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by Sauron1: 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2009
stillwater:

What a snob!!! angry

Bite me!!!
You would take Pawpaw(with home training), won't cha?
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

Bite me!!!
You would take Pawpaw(with home training), won't cha?

I'm already married. grin

@topic

Never happened to me. Would love it too, though. cheesy
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by Secretz(f): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2009
One 'aunty' at my previous employment tried this kain ting with me after I broke up with my ex. I think she thought I would be deluded by the break up and just go with anyting. tongue

I said, 'so aunty, is he fine boy?'

She lowered her glasses and said, 'wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll, youuuuuuuu knowww he's ok sha, very nice boy, and well educated beyond masters!' lipsrsealed

I told her to forget it.! These elders and thier own version of 'good looking' is someting else entirely!! grin
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2009
I am laughing so much! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by Sauron1: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2009
Secretz:

She lowered her glasses and said, 'wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll, youuuuuuuu knowww he's ok sha, very nice boy, and well educated beyond masters!' lipsrsealed
I told her to forget it.! These elders and thier own version of 'good looking' is someting else entirely!! grin

How dare you reject an educated brother? shocked shocked shocked shocked
U shld be spanked!!!
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

U shld be spanked!!!

You nko? Home training nor be education?

Sauron biko, describe this girl na!! grin
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by No2Atheism(m): 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin LMAO @sauron u are really a made in Awo mad-man, i can see that Awo has rubbed off on you.

@starstruck why must you walk away now, what if he's packing 5Kg of ***** between his legs and he knows how to use it. Would u still consider whether he's fugly or not.
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by Sauron1: 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2009
michelin89:

You nko? Home training nor be education?
Sauron biko, describe this girl na!!  grin

She's twice as huge as ENNYLUV!!!
I was in the car waiting for the babe to show up and this mighty elephant appeared from nowhere.
I was praying to God under ma breath. . . . Father, please don't let it be this woman and guess what?
She was the one!!!  angry angry angry angry angry

No2Atheism:

grin grin grin grin grin LMAO @sauron u are really a made in Awo mad-man, i can see that Awo has rubbed off on you.

I didn't school in OAU!!!
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2009
Rotflmao!!! grin Good for you.

Secretz:

Gotta agree. One of my aunties was describing a couple that just got married in my church to my other aunty . She was like, "the guy is very cute" really praising this guy o. I happened to know the guy. If you see the tribal marks that run from his ears to his lips on both cheeks, you will sue for the bastardization of the word "cute". grin
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

I was in the car waiting for the babe to show up and this mighty elephant appeared from nowhere.
I was praying to God under ma breath. . . . Father, please don't let it be this woman and guess what?

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by Secretz(f): 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

U shld be spanked!!!

I am not rejecting his education, abi, me sef am well educated, but in his case, he was 'unfortunate looking', now that was not my problem.  tongue

~Sauron~:

Stop pretending, you know you was imagining her in her bathing suit!!!   tongue   Abi, your friend says she is friendly and a nice, home trained chic.  Take am, there is not plenty of them left. tongue
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by SisiJinx: 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2009
Secretz:

One 'aunty' at my previous employment tried this kain ting with me after I broke up with my ex. I think she thought I would be deluded by the break up and just go with anyting.  tongue

I said, 'so aunty, is he fine boy?'

She lowered her glasses and said, 'wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll, youuuuuuuu knowww he's ok sha, very nice boy, and well educated beyond masters!'  lipsrsealed

I told her to forget it.! These elders and thier own version of 'good looking' is someting else entirely!!  grin

Bwahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by No2Atheism(m): 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2009
Secretz:

I am not rejecting his education, abi, me sef am well educated, but in his case, he was 'unfortunate looking', now that was not my problem.  tongue

Stop pretending, you know you was imagining her in her bathing suit!!!   tongue   Abi, your friend says she is friendly and a nice, home trained chic.  Take am, there is not plenty of them left. tongue

No can do.

I would rather train my own Jessica Rabbit, than go for the well trained fugly version.

I have not suffer this much to settle for less.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Her But She Is 2years Older Than I Am And She Is Worried / If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? / What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.