Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,665 members, 7,918,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:49 PM

"i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" (2370 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / uhm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by No2Atheism(m): 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

I didn't school in OAU!!!

You sure do sound like one, ur sense of humour is just as good.
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by Sauron1: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2009
stillwater:

Rotflmao!!! grin Good for you.

Don't worry. . . .what goes around comes around.

michelin89:

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yours is on the way too. . . . .U can laugh now, i would laugh later when you bring your story here.
Wicked people. grin

Secretz:

I am not rejecting his education, abi, me sef am well educated, but in his case, he was 'unfortunate looking', now that was not my problem.  tongue

Plastic surgery is not that expensive, innit?

Stop pretending, you know you was imagining her in her bathing suit!!!   tongue   Abi, your friend says she is friendly and a nice, home trained chic.  Take am, there is not plenty of them left. tongue

Ma friend lied she was hot n sexy.
To be honest, she had a pretty round face(all fat women have fine faces so that ain't new) but her tummy was  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
The hips were lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by SisiJinx: 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2009
stillwater:

Gotta agree. One of my aunties was describing a couple that just got married in my church to my other aunty . She was like, "the guy is very cute" really praising this guy o. I happened to know the guy. If you see the tribal marks that run from his ears to his lips on both cheeks, you will sue for the bastardization of the word "cute". grin

Rotflmao!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh my Heavens, I can't stop laughing
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by Secretz(f): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

Plastic surgery is not that expensive, innit?

Ma friend lied she was hot n sexy.
To be honest, she had a pretty round face(all fat women have fine faces so that ain't new) but her tummy was lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
The hips were lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Seems you get plenty money for your pocket? Plastic surgery is very cheap INDEED. I suppose he can go and book for consultation. tongue

Your friend did not lie, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, . . . or some shitz like that. grin

stillwater:

Rotflmao!!! grin Good for you.

Gotta agree. One of my aunties was describing a couple that just got married in my church to my other aunty . She was like, "the guy is very cute" really praising this guy o. I happened to know the guy. If you see the tribal marks that run from his ears to his lips on both cheeks, you will sue for the bastardization of the word "cute". grin

This kain laugh I am doing hia ohhhhh, it will give me stomach ulcer. Am sure aunty will say it's beauty mark abi? tongue
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by Gabry(f): 8:26am On Jun 12, 2009
Gabry: Hey, I have a bf!

My friend: is he cute?

Gabry: LIKE DUHHH! Of course he is!!! If he is not, u think I will date him? undecided

My friend: Oooo Cool! So can I see his picture?

Gabry: Sure. Here!

My friend: uhmmm. . . He doesnt look too bad lipsrsealed

Gabry: U know what? U must be blind. Please go and dig your eyeballs and soak it in Dettol. When you're done, ask me for the picture again and Ill show it to you one more time angry
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by oyinda3(f): 8:35am On Jun 12, 2009
funny topic
well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by spikedcylinder: 10:40am On Jun 12, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Spikey!!!!

Na wa oooh! ina ruwa. . . we can just come and go as we please, eh?

How now? kiss

Aboki, I dey o. How your side? grin tongue
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by Sasha009(f): 11:01am On Jun 12, 2009
lmao, It goes to show how a lot of guys here re vain when it comes to looks. They get all defensive if a girls starts a thread about a cute guy, bashing that poor girl!

A cute person can have a great personality, but I too have noticed these days when people start ramblng off about personality of someone, then that person is not all that good looking.

It goes to show that hot men and women are dumb/no personality, while the ugly ones have great personality. Good combo cheesy
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by iice(f): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2009
It's the opposite for me undecided
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by chukz4real(m): 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2009
NL, na so one gal wey I meet for yahoo sey im one visit PH during Gov. Omehia time wey Ph rough. I sey ok, she don tell me how she fine reach sha. Dat evenin wey she show from Benin, I no fit c her because of the curfew. D following mrning she call me sey she dey for Greener Line bus terminal 4 Waterlines, I sey make I go by Okada to save time. I dey call her on phone tinkin sey I dey go c one cute gal like dat. When I finally locate dis gal eh, no b small ting. She no ugly ooo, she wowo pas wetin I no know. She b want make I stay small with her make she carry me form, I angrily drop small cash 4 her hand. If una c d kain speed wey I take remove 4rm the park eh?

I bin dey tink sey I go c somebody lie Iice, Spikedcylinder, Sasha, Starstruck I no no sey na juju. How many NL' una don even c face to face sef?
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by Igwe9(m): 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2009
chukz4real:

NL, na so one gal wey I meet for yahoo sey im one visit PH during Gov. Omehia time wey Ph rough. I sey ok, she don tell me how she fine reach sha. Dat evenin wey she show from Benin, I no fit c her because of the curfew. D following mrning she call me sey she dey for Greener Line bus terminal 4 Waterlines, I sey make I go by Okada to save time. I dey call her on phone tinkin sey I dey go c one cute gal like dat. When I finally locate dis gal eh, no b small ting. She no ugly ooo, she wowo pas wetin I no know. She b want make I stay small with her make she carry me form, I angrily drop small cash 4 her hand. If una c d kain speed wey I take remove 4rm the park eh?

I bin dey tink sey I go c somebody lie Iice, Spikedcylinder, Sasha, Starstruck I no no sey na juju. How many NL' una don even c face to face sef?
grin grin
Lol. this kin thin don happen to my friend before,the same approach. grin grin

Not disputing the fact that love could be found anywhere cool,  I'm never online to search for love. sad  Nevertheless, I meet and make friends online and have even seen some of them face to face except the female folks,  twas really fun hosting them sha., I'm looking forward to seeing them like B_B, and co.smiley
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by fsuper(m): 11:51pm On Jun 12, 2009
Sure u nid a cute guy,u've got one can we meet on facebook, funsosuper@yahoo.com
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by Busybody2(f): 1:53am On Jun 13, 2009
Igwe.:

grin grin
Lol. this kin thin don happen to my friend before,the same approach. grin grin

Not disputing the fact that love could be found anywhere cool, I'm never online to search for love. sad Nevertheless, I meet and make friends online and have even seen some of them face to face except the female folks, twas really fun hosting them sha., I'm looking forward to seeing them like B_B, and co.smiley

You £10,000,000 monthly contribution for my brideprice is late this month, do something, FAST, BEFORE I START SEEKING THE HANDS OF OTHER SUITORS angry angry angry cheesy
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by iice(f): 2:54am On Jun 13, 2009
chukz4real:

grin grin grin grin
Beauty they say na in the eye of the beholder wink
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by Igwe9(m): 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2009
Busy_body:

You £10,000,000 monthly contribution for my brideprice is late this month, do something, FAST, BEFORE I START SEEKING THE HANDS OF OTHER SUITORS angry angry angry cheesy
You must be kidding me, you 've forgotten how much we invested in each other, i don't think you can  risk all to a divorce now or will you? Ain't ready either ,so If you need more money for your monthly shopping,i 'd be glad to give you,

You 'd have known me by now,I don't yield to cheap blackmails ,if serious, then tell your people to wait until you be able to give me a female child, cool so i can pass the debt onto her husband to be. cool  cheesy   
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by olaolaking: 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2009
What a good topic. Please permit me to say it that while I see other things so important, LOOKING CUTE IS COMPULSARY!
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by sexylogan(m): 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2009
smiley

beauty is a great substitute for character.

however, judging from the number of pretty girls that hav

disappointed me, i'd rather hav an average looking girl

with character than a pretty bitch. grin
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by Igwe9(m): 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2009
sexylogan:

smiley

beauty is a great substitute for character.

however, judging from the number of pretty girls that hav

disappointed me, i'd rather hav an average looking girl

with character than a pretty bitch. grin
GBAM cool smiley
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by AmAlone: 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by bluespice(f): 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2009
LOL!!!!
its happened to me lotsa times grin grin grin
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by AmAlone: 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2009
grin             grin        grin grin                                                                                                                               grin grin           grin grin    grin  grin                                                    grin                                                                       grin  grin          grin   grin grin   grin                                                                                                                              grin     grin grin  grin  grin grin  grin    grin  grin           Funny                                                                          Young                                    grin grin grin grin     grin       grin    grin        Boy. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy                                             grin                                grin                                   grin         grin  grin              grin                                                                                                                             grin             grin        grin grin       grin      grin                                                                                                            grin         grin  grin              grin                                                                                                                             grin       grin      grin            grin
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by davidif: 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hahahahha, hilarious topic.
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by davidif: 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
Op,

you need to change the title of the thread to Can I meet your 'cute' friend. to make it clearer to people. I almost didn't understand it at first.

Also, your initial write up wasn't clear enough, it wasn't until I read the comments that I truly understood the post. Either way, funny thread though.
Re: "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" by davidif: 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
SisiJinx:

Tee hee hee. Now that is funny!!cheesy cheesy

I expect that in the near future the convo will go like this. . .

Matchmaker - She can type 400 words per minute, She can change a flat in less than 10 mins And. . .and she also does laundry.

Guy - Yes, Yes that's all nice and well but how pretty is she?

Matchmaker *swallowing* - Did I mention she. . . she. . .can light a stove with one eye closed and she is so nice animals love her?!!

LMAO!! Ah! The many things dating can cause. grin grin grin

Had to read it twice to fully understand this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Her But She Is 2years Older Than I Am And She Is Worried / why i will kill my girlfriend. / How Do You Know When You Are In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.