Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,656 members, 7,951,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati (34501 Views)

Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America / Femi Fani-kayode The Paedophile,cocaine Addict.....video / APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by RickyRoss1(m): 1:39pm On May 25, 2013
hmm, I do not believe all these conspiracy theories everywhere
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Roland17(m): 1:40pm On May 25, 2013
This is a clear case of a perceived literate thinking and writing like an illitrate.

Every one is entitiled to his/ her own subjective opinion but there is a rule to that, opinions must be stated within the confines of facts, not mere hallucinations, imaginations or conspiaracy theories.

Mr fani, if this piece is truly from u, then its disappointing.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Rossikk(m): 2:01pm On May 25, 2013
eGuerrilla:

You are doing yourself no favours by holding on to unsubstantiated views, in the face of insurmountable evidence.

When you and your ilk throw daily accusations at the Nigerian government, how much of it is "substantiated"?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by GoodSamaritan: 2:03pm On May 25, 2013
Lets call a spade a spade.

EVERY MUSLIM IS A POTENTIAL TERRORIST, HUNTING FOR 72 VIRGINS.

That's the bitter truth

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Rossikk(m): 2:07pm On May 25, 2013
GoodSamaritan: Lets call a spade a spade.

That's the bitter truth
And ever Christian is a potential embezzler, thief, rap.ist, looter, and murderer hunting for 72 mansions and cars on earth. That's the bitter truth.

13 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by tomasi(m): 2:07pm On May 25, 2013
I believe this analysis FFK,please keep it up. There is more to these killing than meets the eye.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Napolitano(m): 2:10pm On May 25, 2013
What FFK'S doing is asking questions, as there seem to be more questions than answers provided in this case. As much as I dont believe FFK's opinion, I am wondering why there was a delayed response by the very effective British police and the army.

Well I am surprised FFK chose to allude David Icke to buttress his point. David Icke's a conspiracy theorist who thinks Man came from space, Religion is a hoax and Nancy reagan raped young children. Not all conspiracy theories are right. some are just a heap of garbage.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Rossikk(m): 2:14pm On May 25, 2013
Napolitano: What FFK'S doing is asking questions, as there seem to be more questions than answers provided in this case. As much as I dont believe FFK's opinion, I am wondering why there was a delayed response by the very effective British police and the army.

Well I am surprised FFK chose to allude David Icke to buttress his point. David Icke's a conspiracy theorist who thinks Man came from space, Religion is a hoax and Nancy reagan raped young children. Not all conspiracy theories are right. some are just a heap of garbage.
David Icke has more knowledge of the world in his left index finger than you have in your entire body and your family.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by supaeagles(m): 2:19pm On May 25, 2013
Hmmmmm what an incredulous conspiracy theory by the OP. I bet you he can even put a twist on boko haram boys and claim they are all innocent men who were directly turned rogue by our goverment's SSS using some witchcraft on them while they were all vacationing in Niger republic.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by chidexy(m): 2:27pm On May 25, 2013
what would have been the reaction of some Nigerians and the likes of Femi Fani-Kayode, had the attackers been of Northern Nigeria extraction or other sections of Nigeria other than the tribe these cretins come from? This lame attempt at obfuscation is rather alarming

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by onatisi(m): 2:32pm On May 25, 2013
an idle mind is the devil workshop.FFK needs a job to get him busy.if he was busy he wont be writting all these assumptions
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 25, 2013
Just like Fani said somethings don't just add up with the story. It is a sacrifice. You can't tell me that no one called the police for that period the butchering was going on.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Leopantro: 2:50pm On May 25, 2013
In one of the youtube videos, you can see the woman lying down next to the killed man and then rising up and having a conversation with the killers.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 25, 2013
Did FFK quote David Icke in Public?

Same David Icke that believes that the World is ruled by LIZARDS from outer Space?

FFK keeps sinking to new lows every time he opens his mouth...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Hoodrat(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2013
Michael Adebolajo, 28, is the man videoed by witnesses with his hands coloured red.

"Virtually all the friends on his Facebook page have traditional British names such as Louise, Kelly, Robert, Craig, Gemma, Lauren and Paul, to name a few. Among them is Matthew Selt, now a professional snooker player."

'He was a Christian. A nice, normal guy. All his friends were white and used to go round to each other's houses all the time,' a former friend said.

Six years ago Adebolajo was arrested after being involved in protests outside the court known as the Old Bailey.

Michael Adebowale is the other attacker.

"The 2nd attacker is shown wearing the beige/brown jacket talking to Ingrid Loyau-Kennett but minutes later is on the ground apparently wearing a black jacket. How does that work?

"The 'pool of blood' does not trail over to where the body was left in the road. Tap is saying the blood on the ground by the car only appeared after the body was moved."

The terror event in Woolwich in London may seem a little fishy?

One of the alleged 'Moslem terrorists' can be heard saying:

"You think David Cameron is going to get caught in the street when we start busting our guns; you think politicians are going to die?

"No."

"It's going to be the average guy, like you, and your children...."

It may seem strange that the 'terrorists' never seem to attack the top people.

You can tell a lot from photos

Fake

"The political statements made by the suspect ... will provide the state and the media all the cannon fodder it needs to link anti-government rhetoric with violent terrorism."

London “Terror Attack” Blamed on Anti-Government Sentiment

"Lord Carlile, a former independent (he's a Jew) reviewer of terror laws, has said the killing should cause the Government to rethink the decision to drop the planned Communications Data Bill from the Queen's Speech, which would have extended email and internet monitoring to the security services."

The Telegraph

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Vc62gkSN8W0&bpctr=1369401663

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Zfa3gXTqOH8

So, those who gain from the latest incident are:

1. Israel,European and american which wants to paint Muslim And Black as the enemy.

2. David Cameron, who can now 'do a Thatcher' and appear to stand up for Britain.

3. The military, which gains in sympathy.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by logica(m): 3:13pm On May 25, 2013
...and this loose canon was actually making decisions as a member of the Nigerian Government?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by dare2think: 3:13pm On May 25, 2013
[size=14pt]This man was once a minister!![/size]

undecided
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Hoodrat(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2013
Religion is retarrded and should be made redundant, it's the 21st century for Bleep sake! cool
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 25, 2013
dare2think: [size=14pt]This man was once a minister!![/size]

undecided
logica: ...and this loose canon was actually making decisions as a member of the Nigerian Government?

Shocked beyond words.

Little wonder how our country is in such sorry state, seeing how intellectual delinquents like FFK continue to inflict themselves on the Nigerian populace
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Gombs(m): 3:24pm On May 25, 2013
Believe him or not, his questions are valid at least 80% of it is. I am a good christian, but asides the radical muslims, I think the western world is persecuting muslims in many ways than one!

Like FFK said, It is another excuse to hunt down,if not decimate muslims esp those in islamic terror torn countries(sadly,radical muslims aint helping matters either)..but I dnt buy his illuminati theory tho, and his conclusion

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by logica(m): 3:25pm On May 25, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Shocked beyond words.

Little wonder how our country is in such sorry state, seeing how intellectual delinquents like FFK continue to inflict themselves on the Nigerian populace
Actually we shouldn't be surprised. We've seen even more ghastly characters in Government. It's no surprise. It explains our situation.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by ezeagu(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2013
Is it because the terrorists are Nigerian? If the hacker was a Somali would anybody care about the irruminati?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by maclatunji: 3:30pm On May 25, 2013
The more you look, the less you see.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by toprealman: 3:30pm On May 25, 2013
And this man was once in position of authority....Nigeria is in trouble!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by cold(m): 3:37pm On May 25, 2013
Every religion has its fair share of extremists.FFK falls into the Christianity extremist Ideology who believe everything is controlled or influenced by the metaphysical.More akin to the die-hard apologists of the so called men-of-God who hold onto every word dripping from these demi-gods.Although,not completely writing off this theory of his,it is difficult to take someone who alluded to the 'evil spirit' theory in connection to plane crashes in Nigeria in the early 2000s seriously.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 25, 2013
The world is a crazy place and the more you look, the less you see. Not a conspiracy theorist, but this man made some interesting points.

Anyway, where were all the armed undercover police and trident officers that harass black youths all over South London when this brutal act was being perpetrated?

And why most every terrorist attack in US and UK always follow the same sequence, or have links? 9/11 - 7/7. Boston attack and this one. Christmas bomber - domiciled in the UK but trying to attack the US.

Also, why did Obama choose that same day to announce his new drone order? That's kind of reminiscent of how the Pope declared a new world order immediately after 9/11. And it's been a new world order since then - with "War on Terror" as the cover.

People, especially Nigerians, need to be vigilant. Every agenda always has an end-game.

I can't really say much... R.I.P to the dead soldier.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 25, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Source

"As for the two British men of Nigerian descent (whose names I refuse to mention) that cut short the life of this brave young and heroic British soldier in the prime of his life for doing absolutely nothing wrong, may they both die a slow and terrible death and may they rot in hell."

Even if they were programmed as was suggested? Everything that the author wrote hinted that the boys were used as a pawn so I am confused why he wished them such horrors at the end. I would think that he would have wished for them to get proper treatment.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by GoodSamaritan: 3:55pm On May 25, 2013
Lets call a spade a spade.

That's the bitter truth.

But I wonder how many virgin husbands their women would have in their paradise. Or aren't the women going there? Maybe they aren't going there. That explains why Allah has no other business than to be manufacturing virgin ladies for terrorists. Hmmm... I see!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by lawali: 3:55pm On May 25, 2013
~Bluetooth:
As usual,people will ignore the issues at hand and start attacking the guy's personality.

-What sort of person suddenly identify a man and hack him to death ?

-Why was there no footage of when the man was exactly being killed ?

-What sort of killers kill a poor guy and waited behind instead of running away for the poplice to come and arrest them as if they've been promised that they won't spend a night in jail ?

-The authority knows the guy,why was there no surveillance on his activities ?

-Who is the scandinavian woman with the iron heart that walked up to them,persuade them and suddenly the guys changed their mind ? shocked

-why did it take forever for the cops to reach the scene of the crime ?

-What sort of bravery does the passer-by and the audiences posses that they just stood there without thinking the killers could charge at them despite the fact that they had a gun with them ?

-does it mean nobody called the police ?

-The guy said he would only talk to a woman yet he walked up to an amateur camerman for his pressing briefing ?

-There was a woman with her child in a trolley who saw the guy with the cleaver and a blood-stained hand yet she just passed him without any sign of fear ? shocked

-The incident happened at a supposed busy intersection with people around,does it mean fellow brits can't help the man being killed one way or the other ?

-How come nobody at the barrack hear the incident for almost 30 mins while it lasted ?

-How come nobody at the scene of the incident made a phone call to the barrack informing them of a man being killed whether they knew he was a veteran or not ?

-Why did the incident happen exactly when there is serious deliberations on the use of drone in the fight against terrorism ?
They are many questions begging for answers. I am a muslim and I know some muslims have been radicalised to take the hatred level to killing anyone (including muslims) that they perceived does not share their concept. I will want to belief that the perpatrators dont't care the victim is muslim or non muslim. My worry is that this type of attack could happen to anybody. Except the guys claimed they know the soldier. Leaving that aside,the main one I can't comprehend is events after killing the guy. After killing in daylight, with people around seeing them, walking to show their faces on camera to the whole world and waiting to be captured by the police required answers.

I could remember of an event during the peak of terrorism in Pakistan that an american/briton was kidnapped by terrorist group and beheaded. The video recording was done but in total contrast of what happened at Woolish. In the video, the terrorist masked, not to be identified and the killing was in secret. Unlike a perceived normal guys walking the street, butchered another man in a daylight and with no cause to run away.

Another side to the event that keeps popping in my head is being hypnotized. When we first watched the video, my wife reaction was "were they remotely controlled from their village in Nigeria or what could make them do that?"

I then remember the documentries I watched on national geoghaphic channels this year on how people can be hypnotized. In the programme a clean,law enforcement,morally upright guy was hypnotized to pick a gun, kill and rob victim. He carried out exactly as informed. People need to know a lot is going round and need to be very careful and prayerful. I do not for any reason or circumstance support what these guys have done and I believe it has nothing to do with Islam. Several hurrendous events have also happened and not done by so called "muslims". I hope things get clearer when the guys speak. But are we going to ever hear their own side of story, time will tell. Not heard till now from Boston bombers.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2013
Fani! Fani!! Fani!!!
Mr Kay-ODE how many times did i call u? The earlier u see a shrink d better for ur family. Its obvious u r further n further loosing touch with reality and clinging more to ur obscured theoritical immaginations. Ur mind is really playing tricks on u. The previous writers said u need help. But i'll be more specific. Ur case is nothing but clear sign of early stage of schizophrenia.
U need urgent mental attention, cos its obvious u r not only HEARING but SEEING things.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by dokunbam(m): 4:04pm On May 25, 2013
clapping as i rest my back after reading the article

Good

As a CIA agent and member of Illuminati
i will like to invite you to join the CIA as an analyst

Good one, veeeery good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun / Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State / Appeal Court Sacks Ibrahim, Jegede Now PDP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.