Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,605 members, 7,979,037 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:53 PM

Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati (34547 Views)

Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America / Femi Fani-kayode The Paedophile,cocaine Addict.....video / APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by FILEBE(m): 1:43am On May 26, 2013
9jaganja: True or false, I will like Nigerians to read this and the documentaries he talked about.. they will have a different view of the world for real...

That is what I want. Awareness for my people. whether awareness comes after lies or truth is irrelevant as long as there is awareness..

Once nigerians are aware that the world isn't as we think, our mentality will change. True patriotism can be born...

Rossikk:

Nobody trusts oyinbo like Nigerians. Can't you see how they queued up like slaves to defend the system? Even if everyone on earth saw through the conspiracy, Nigerians, for whom whites are more or less God, will not. But if this were to be a Nigerian-based incident, they'll be prepared to believe ANY conspiracy that tarnished the Nigerian govt. It is the UK and US regimes here so any talk of conspiracy is 'lunatic'. Damn slaves.

Of course the sensible approach is to keep an open mind regarding all possibilities.

Nice one! God bless u guys. What a witty talk!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by FILEBE(m): 1:57am On May 26, 2013
Yommykixz: Most Nigerians are just lazy thinkers, always looking for the easiest way out of things.
Before saying anything against FFK, why not view things from his own angle first, even if I don't know much about the Bosting and woolwich killings, I know well of the 9/11 and the conspiracy, and 80% of the world still curses Bin Laden for the occurence, not knowing it was an inside job.
These people don't mind building a long bridge to get whatever they want done.
Tho I'm not a fan of FFK, but I'm a fan of Logical reasoning, istead of seeing it as the easy "this man is mad, he needs help", why not see it has "could he be right?".

Nowhere have I said what FFK have here is the fact.

Go online, carry out researches, ask questions and don't just sit back in you sofa and swallow everything you hear from 'their owned' press.

I like your way of reasoning. Hoping that people will reason the way you do too.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by curfew: 5:07am On May 26, 2013
everything is orchestrated in preparation of biafra break away from nigeria in 2014. the entire world will know peace when the unseen evil hands of uk and us stop their heinous manipulation for interest preservation.

these two countries can stage anything, kill any number of people, and destroy whatever they want in any manner they want, in order to save their interest.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Nuzo1(m): 5:26am On May 26, 2013
Hahaha...Fani, I'm not surprised cos you've made worst moronic statements.
However, I give you credits for paying attention to little details even though its lost in tranlation.

I wanna believe that Fani and those who are in support of these baseless theories didn't get to read up the other details of how Michael converted to radical Islam and laater became even more fanatical when he was harrassed by M15 and Kenyans police....which may have prompted him to do what he did.

Otherwise, these theories are springing up cos we don't want to believe that no Nigerian muslim could be so barbaric if not an Hausa/Fulani muslim.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by musiwa26: 5:27am On May 26, 2013
stop ok. i have seen it.

he is from osun state.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Nobody: 6:07am On May 26, 2013
This dude is a clown, can he ask the same question to the nigerian gov? What makes him think Western nations are perfect? Dude go to be the world witnessed the devil in action ...drop your illuminati talk you are not making any sense
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Originalsly: 6:14am On May 26, 2013
If OP so strongly believe that the hmmm...illuminati and the UK and the US are behind this attack and hoodwinking of the public via the media then why is his conspiracy theory based on a CNN report?...CNN a propaganda outlet of the US? ....and how can he at the same time state the London police don't make mistakes?...weren't they the ones that followed and gunned down the innocent Brazilian guy after the London bombing? I am not saying that we should believe everything we are told but I think OP is paranoid and should be put under observation before he makes news headlines for the wrong reasons.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Mopolchi: 7:23am On May 26, 2013
Mr Kayode, I failed to see the rope holding Illuminati and Islam. How can what was done in the name of Islam be associated with Illuminati? I cannot be fooled by you trying to hold illuminati responsible. Illuminati is not the cause neither Islam. He, the Woolwich suspected killer had been fed with an erroneous doctrines which some fanatics in Islam champion. Get these fanatics and lock them up together with that animal. Perhaps they not seeing anyone to behead will behead themselves.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by FILEBE(m): 7:28am On May 26, 2013
It has come to a point in politics where we have to look other ways when told the truth or a lie. If you don't know the truth how then will you know a lie? This is the world, full of evils, govern by reasons and motives. Always two sides to a story. Apparently, the news only provides us with one side,the other side... We use our discretion. All i know is that there is MORE THAT MEETS THE EYE.
Sadly, that is how politics work.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by tintingz(m): 8:27am On May 26, 2013
FILEBE: It has come to a point in politics where we have to look other ways when told the truth or a lie. If you don't know the truth how then will you know a lie? This is the world, full of evils, govern by reasons and motives. Always two sides to a story. Apparently, the news only provides us with one side,the other side... We use our discretion. All i know is that there is MORE THAT MEETS THE EYE.
Sadly, that is how politics work.
Good!

Femi kayode lay down many valid questions, waiting to be answered

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by pewepconsult: 8:56am On May 26, 2013
FFK COMMENT CANT BE RULED OUT HV LIVED IN THAT REGION BEFORE FROM WOOLWICH TO PLUMSTEAD ,WELLING ETC THERE ARE CAMERAS EVERY WHERE AND ONCE A FOOTAGE OF WHAT HAPPENED COULD NOT BE PRODUCED THERE IS SOMETHING THE BRITISH SYSTEM ARE HIDING .
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by mbhs139(m): 9:25am On May 26, 2013
[size=25pt]COME, WHO REMOVE MY POST! angry angry angry angry sad sad sad sad sad sad

SEUN WETIN DEY WORRY YOU, NA YOU BUY MB FOR ME NI? TAKE YOUR TIME O! HAHA![/size]
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by smlafolabi(m): 9:43am On May 26, 2013
It was a pure act of terror illuminati or Anti Islam State sponsored propaganda. The suspect action was a pure act of terror and from what I can deduce there is no organisation behind these two young men action they are self righteous vengeance seeking overzealous young hound,period!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Mopolchi: 9:53am On May 26, 2013
pewepconsult: FFK COMMENT CANT BE RULED OUT HV LIVED IN THAT REGION BEFORE FROM WOOLWICH TO PLUMSTEAD ,WELLING ETC THERE ARE CAMERAS EVERY WHERE AND ONCE A FOOTAGE OF WHAT HAPPENED COULD NOT BE PRODUCED THERE IS SOMETHING THE BRITISH SYSTEM ARE HIDING .

Do you think just as Mr Kayode is trying to contend that the British system set up the killing just to toughen its immigration law? It would as I take it, a deceit and foolhardiness on its part. You do not establish a right via a wrong premise. Such will only weaken the law. Killing can not be a basis for a law of a country. Kayode's contentions are a ploy to extricate a particular religion from the blame. But he failed to know that the killers came from such religion does not mean that they were backed by that religion. After all, they are being dealt with by the same British system they came from. So, take it from me, no system be it a religion, community or tribe, supports killing per se.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by mbhs139(m): 9:55am On May 26, 2013
shymexx:

Thanks, Sir

I concur, Sir. I can tell from your posts, and the assertion you made about marching with Rev. Al Sharpton on a different thread. I agree that the brain washing makes them highly susceptible to violent reactions. However, we can't also negate the fact that most of these youths are idle and innately angry. They're angry at system and at the world. I'm from the same background and I know the anger builds overtime due to a system that's alienated them and lack of love. I think that's why these radical Islamo-fascist organisations are specially targeting youths from the inner-cities. And it's not just black youths - poor whites also have the same innate anger, hence why fascist groups like EDL and BNP are also growing at an alarming among them.

The system disenfranchised these youths. Even if you take the fascist organisations out of the "equation" - that won't stop the anger and idleness. However, I honestly think the only way Afro-caribbean parents can help out is by raising their kids not to feel any sense of entitlement to the British system. And to always endeavour to remind them about their heritage - and the need to always align with that. Once they stop pre-occupying their minds with the innate thoughts that the system owes them - that will purge their sense of entitlement to a system that has intentionally alienated them. And also empower them. It worked for me and most of my friends - and I think it will work for others. I used to be proper violent before, till I found succour in the empowerment of Afrocentrism and black consciousness.

I NO KNOW SAY THIS GUY GET SENSE LIKE THIS O!?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Mopolchi: 9:58am On May 26, 2013
pewepconsult: FFK COMMENT CANT BE RULED OUT HV LIVED IN THAT REGION BEFORE FROM WOOLWICH TO PLUMSTEAD ,WELLING ETC THERE ARE CAMERAS EVERY WHERE AND ONCE A FOOTAGE OF WHAT HAPPENED COULD NOT BE PRODUCED THERE IS SOMETHING THE BRITISH SYSTEM ARE HIDING .

Do you think just as Mr Kayode is trying to contend that the British system set up the killing just to toughen its immigration law? It would as I take it, a deceit and foolhardiness on its part. You do not establish a right via a wrong premise. Such will only weaken the law. Killing can not be a basis for a law of a country. Kayode's contentions are a ploy to extricate a particular religion from the blame. But he failed to know that the killers came from such religion does not mean that they were backed by that religion. After all, they are being dealt with by the same British system they came from. So, take it from me, no rational system be it a religion, community or tribe, supports killing per se.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by kushsy: 9:58am On May 26, 2013
Hemmmmmm to me this FFK. Is making some sense because its actually acultic all this killings every where and a good sign of the antichrist but we should all be our brothers keepers and watch each others back without speculations that are not confirmed to be truth. Prayers and more prayers is the answer even to the evil minded man.one love my people
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by kushsy: 10:14am On May 26, 2013
Where can I get d documentary he talked about pls.I would like to read it.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by RuuDie(m): 10:20am On May 26, 2013
What sort of killers kill a poor guy and waited behind instead of running away for the poplice to come and arrest them as if they've been promised that they won't spend a night in jail ?

What sort of person straps a bomb to him/herself and detonates it. . .how are the two different!!?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by omokayode9258(m): 11:14am On May 26, 2013
gbosaa: I feel sorry for this Fani Kayode of a man.
He really needs help.

Where did he get this info that the attack started by 2.30pm and the victim died at 3pm.

The police were there at the scene earlier but couldnt do much then as the soldier was already dead.
They couldnt confront the boys as well cos they were unarmed and had to wait for the firearm unit who arrived in about 20mins.
whl cant u jst reasn 4 once, d writer xplains diff facts nd evidenc to clarify his view bt u pple ar regectn because of protruded biasd mind, had it bn he dnt relate his view wt islam bt only nigeria, he wuld hv bn appreciatd 4 d analysis. Wel, weather u pple reasn nd stick to d truth or not, islam wil continue bn d fastest nd d only aceptable religion

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by victorv12(m): 11:36am On May 26, 2013
Mr Femi Fani Kayode is 100 percent right with the analysis. We're in the New World Order, people are getting to see the hidden secrets regarding all these senseless occultic government killings. You'll need to wake up. Stay Vigilant!!!

vigilantcitizen.com/
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Nobody: 11:36am On May 26, 2013
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it ~
Malcolm X

Here is another balanced report which raises important questions the illuminati crew dare not ask.

Woolwich killing: what made two gang members turn to jihad?
Michael Adebolajo had been a peaceful, if radical, placard-waving figure on Woolwich's high street. What, then, prompted his involvement in the horrific acts witnessed last week?

Michael Adebolajo, front, shouts slogans as Muslims march in London on 27 April 2007 in a protest against the arrest of six people in anti-terrorism raids. Photograph: Kirsty Wigglesworth/AP

Clutching a placard protesting at a "Crusade against Muslims", Michael Adebolajo was a striking figure. Dressed in immaculate white robes, the young man's imposing physical presence made him stand out from the other protesters.

It was 2007 and Adebolajo was protesting outside Paddington Green police station in west London over the arrest of a fellow Muslim radical. Stern-faced but restrained, he appeared a study of peaceful radical protest. Adebolajo, 28, cut a similar figure when he and his friend Michael Adebowale, 22, were preaching in Woolwich High Street earlier this month. Indeed, of all the disturbing questions that have emerged following the horror of last week, one is particularly troubling. How could two men go from ranting outside pound shops to facing charges of murder and the attempted beheading of a soldier?

The barbaric act they are accused of is all the more shocking because of its seemingly random, almost spontaneous nature, an eruption of extreme violence using kitchen knives. Previous acts of terrorism involving liquid bombs on tubes and planes have required meticulous planning and the support of complex terrorist networks that stretch across continents. But, ostensibly, Adebolajo and Adebowale appeared to be "lone wolves", outsiders who seemed to revel in their near 20 minutes of infamy, posing for the smartphone cameras while they waited for the arrival of police, certain of how their story was to end.

The small library of video footage recorded by passersby may throw light on the men's conflicted state of mind in the immediate aftermath of Drummer Lee Rigby's murder. At one stage, Adebolajo, whose family moved from Nigeria to London in the 1980s, tells onlookers: "I apologise that women had to witness this today, but in our land our women have to see the same." Moments later he calls for people to tell the government "to bring our troops back so you can all live in peace". His contradictory references to "our land" and "our troops" suggests someone struggling to understand where he is from.

But, then, trying to fit in seems to have been a problem for both men from an early age. Probation sources say that both grew up on the periphery of the violent south-east London gang scene that has seen two groups, Woolwich Boys and the Lewisham Ghetto Boys, emerge as fierce rivals.

The gangs are drawn predominantly, but not exclusively, from African and Caribbean communities. Membership confers status and the chance to make money by dealing in drugs and performing other low-level criminal acts. But the gangs themselves are also a target.

"A major concern in recent years has been the crossover between criminal groups and Islamist organisations," said Harry Fletcher, a former assistant general secretary of the probation union Napo. "It's mainly gangs in Southwark and Lambeth and we're talking about dozens, not hundreds, of members who are at risk. The Islamist groups will exploit both the gang members' psychological and economic vulnerability. They'll offer them money or drugs if they're poor or the chance of salvation if they're mentally fragile."

Both men appear to have been easy targets, desperate to find some sort of order in their chaotic lives, which were at odds with their backgrounds. Both came from loving, respectable families – Adebolajo's father is a mental health nurse, Adebowale's mother is a probation officer – but the lure of gangs appears to have proved too strong for them to resist. Adebolajo is known to have stolen mobile phones, smoked cannabis and spent a short spell behind bars for violent behaviour.

Richard Taylor OBE, whose son Damilola was stabbed to death aged 10 in Peckham, south London, was one of the figures who tried to pull Adebowala back from the clutches of gangs and drugs. When they last spoke two months ago, the Muslim convert brushed aside his mother's concerns about his behaviour and told his mentor that his life had changed for the better under Islam. In 2008 Adebowale was stabbed in an attack that left another man dead, in a drugs-related robbery.

In the hunt for answers, attention is likely to focus on Adebolajo's time at Greenwich University, which, unlike several other London institutions, has not been previously associated with radicalism.

However, the university Islamic society's inaugural annual dinner, held in January 2009, four years after Adebolajo left, was addressed by Uthman Lateef, a controversial cleric who has been banned from at least one university. Promoting the dinner, the society warned that Muslims "are now at a phase in which we are being humiliated! Our honours disgraced! Our lands robbed! And our wealth being stolen!"

The message of Muslim persecution is perpetuated by al-Muhajiroun, the Islamist group fronted by the radical Luton-based cleric Anjem Choudary, which has been rebadged under a multitude of brands since being proscribed by the previous government.

Al-Muhajiroun's founder, Omar Bakri Mohammed, a Lebanon-based preacher who is banned from Britain and once ran courses in fighting jihad at a disused nunnery in Sussex, claimed last week that he had converted Adebolajo.

More than 20 of the group's supporters have been convicted of terrorist offences including a plot to blow up the Ministry of Sound nightclub and another to detonate a bomb at a Territorial Army barracks using a remote-controlled car. Indeed, it is notable that the first Islamist attack in Britain – an attempted petrol bomb attack against a TA base in 1998 – was carried out by Amer Mirza, a student linked to al-Muhajiroun

That both men were brought up as Christians may have made them susceptible to radicalisation, according to Irfan al Alawi, international director at the Centre for Islamic Pluralism. "If they are new Muslims they are easy prey," he said. "They won't question what they are being told. But someone from a Muslim background will think twice."

An analysis by the Henry Jackson Society, a security thinktank, estimates that 15% of Islamist terrorist offences in the UK were committed by converts.

Choudary insisted he had not seen Adebolajo for a couple of years, but Haras Rafiq, director of Centri, a counter-extremism consultancy, believes that al-Muhajiroun's influence would have lingered. "Al-Muhajiroun glorified 9/11 and the Madrid bombings," Rafiq said. "If these guys are handing out leaflets on behalf of al-Muhajiroun and going on protests for them, then they believe those sorts of acts are justified. To put it another way, if Woolwich was these guys going up to 100mph, al-Muhajiroun got them to 80."

Both Alawi and Rafiq are critical of the government for failing to tackle the Salafi strain of Islam that is promoted in the more radical mosques, where sermons beamed in from Saudi Arabia in Arabic have been used to provide a warped theology to justify jihad.

Too often, both men feel, the views of extremists have been tolerated, allowing Salafists to preach a narrative that invokes the Crusades and presents Muslims as being persecuted by the west. It is a concern that engenders bitter debate within the wider Muslim community. Several years ago one mosque with links to the two men became so bitterly divided because of the Salafi influence pushed by Bakri that it closed for a year.

The Salafi theology, which can be used to promote both violent and non-violent jihad, seems to have deeply influenced Adebolajo. Keen to live under sharia law, he tried to enter Somalia, parts of which are under the control of al-Shabaab, the armed Islamist group that promotes sharia and has close links with al-Qaida. He never made it beyond Kenya. Arrested by the country's security forces, he was allegedly assaulted and threatened with sexual abuse during a period of interrogation. He appeared in court in Mombasa in November 2010 accused of trying to cross into Somalia illegally, but was not charged. When he returned, a friend said that Adebolajo's personality had changed dramatically. There are suggestions he was traumatised by the experience.

Questions will be asked if MI5 already knew of his alleged interrogation in Kenya when they interviewed him about several individuals they were interested in on his return to the UK. It was claimed that MI5 had asked Adebolajo if he was interested in working for them, a not uncommon offer with the security services desperate to acquire intelligence assets.

The scale of the investigation and the need for reliable sources of information became even more apparent last night as the Metropolitan police arrested three men aged 21, 24 and 28 on suspicion of conspiracy to commit murder. The police used a Taser to apprehend the suspects at an address in south-east London.

There were concerns, meanwhile, that the Woolwich murder had inspired a copycat attack in Paris. A French soldier was stabbed in the neck while on anti-terrorism duties in the French capital. Police were hunting for his attacker, whom they described as of north African origin and bearded. The 25-year-old soldier survived but was taken to hospital with serious injuries. The Woolwich murder has dominated headlines in France since it happened.

Adebolajo's experiences echo those of another Briton, Mohammed Ezzouek, who, along with three others, was held in a crowded Kenya prison cell in 2007. According to documents filed by the men's lawyers the four "were regularly taken from the police stations where they were being detained to a hotel suite where they were interrogated by MI5 agents. In the course of interrogations, the agents made veiled threats to the men, including asking one of them if he had 'heard of Guantánamo Bay'."

Ezzouek told the Observer that one of the British agents warned him: "For your people, there's no such things as solicitors, lawyers; you're another breed."

The passage of young Muslim Britons through Kenya and on to Somalia has become a concern for intelligence analysts who fear the country is becoming a breeding ground for jihad. The security services claimed in 2011 that more than 100 Britons had been involved in training with al-Shabaab in recent years, prompting fears of "blowback" if they returned.

Experts say that the recent relative stability of the region in the past couple of years is making it a more attractive destination for young Muslim men to visit. This concern is one reason why Britain has funded the construction of a new anti-terrorism centre in Kenya, which opened this month.

Al-Shabaab's chief spokesman, an American convert, Omar Shafik Hammami, also known as Abu Mansour al-Amriki, has run a slick, rap-fuelled propaganda operation on social media sites such as YouTube and Twitter, which draws a large following among young Muslims in the west. Placed on the FBI's most wanted list, Hammami, who has a $5m bounty on his head, was apparently killed this month by members of al-Shabaab who had accused him of narcissism. One of this last tweets read: "Even if we die we've won."

Source
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by dare2think: 12:26pm On May 26, 2013
^

Dude, please do not waste your time, conspiracy theorists find it easier to believe in mundane reasoning so as to justify their foray into pseudo-detective delusions.

People strapping bombs on themselves so as to impress their God is acceptable, but to go into religion over-drive and kill a soldier for the same God is inconceivable!

There is an agenda for everything. The cat crossing the road every morning must be because of some world order agenda.

And you wonder how difficult it is that folks believe in the 72 virgins theory, all in the name of 'opening your mind to the secrets of the west'.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by ndeepurity(m): 8:00pm On May 26, 2013
How much is this David icke paying FKK for all this publicity?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by AbuMikey(m): 8:36pm On May 26, 2013
Too much to be optimistic
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by irokop(m): 9:15pm On May 26, 2013
I dont understand how some ppl think atimes, islam is peaceful bla blabla bla, this boy came frm a christian home as we all know muslims dont bea micheal, now when this boy was a christian he did not kill cos of jesus christ as soon as he become muslim baily five years ago he killed some body in the name of alaha, ppl should wise up men.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by logica(m): 9:29pm On May 26, 2013
irokop: I dont understand how some ppl think atimes, islam is peaceful bla blabla bla, this boy came frm a christian home as we all know muslims dont bea micheal, now when this boy was a christian he did not kill cos of jesus christ as soon as he become muslim baily five years ago he killed some body in the name of alaha, ppl should wise up men.
Really? What do you think is the equivalent of "Mukaila" many Yoruba Muslims bear? Mikail or Mukail is the Islamic equivalent of Michael. He probably used the Western (Christian) version to blend into the British society.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by irokop(m): 9:57pm On May 26, 2013
logica: Really? What do you think is the equivalent of "Mukaila" many Yoruba Muslims bear? Mikail or Mukail is the Islamic equivalent of Michael. He probably used the Western (Christian) version to blend into the British society.

Its not truth my dear, this guy parents are christians not muslim he was converted five years ago, so for get that twist.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by SUJYDEE(m): 8:54am On May 27, 2013
FFK, you are the man joor.
My advice for we Nigerians...let us stop bringing sentiment or being bias in passing our judgement when something like this happen cos most of us are viewing it from religious angle but its totally political issue.
The woolwich London killing was total fake and didnt take time at to detect it, atleast 911 to some years.
How come you butcher someone and there was no blood stain on his jacket, the other guy too was holding knife and his jacket was as clean as someone on road show, the guy beheaded was not in pool of blood and so on........
The idea behind it is that they want to tagged Nigeria terrorist country, invade us and settle back because they regretted leaving us.
For critical analysis of the woolwich killing media show, you can check out this link.....
www.9jabook.com/m/discussion?id=2109467%3ATopic%3A1936660
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:59am On May 27, 2013
I don't get it.. This freak is now a Victim.. sheesh, this is the problem with Political Correctness.. rapists, serial-killers, terrorists, pedophiles, murders turned to victims. angry angry
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by MurphyInc(m): 3:31pm On May 27, 2013
Mintayo:

please i am confused...is there anything like ANTI-CHRIST in Islam?
Is ANTI-CHRIST part of your doctrines?

Yes, Our holy Book (Al Quran) let us know the truth about Dajjal (Anti Christ).

The full appearance of Dajjal

Narrated by Ubadah ibn as-Samit (radiAllahu anhu) that The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said,
“I have told you so much about the Dajjal (Anti-Christ) that I am afraid you may not understand. The Anti-Christ is short, hen-toed, woolly-haired, one-eyed, an eye-sightless, and neither protruding nor deep-seated. If you are confused about him, know that your Lord is not one-eyed.”
[Sunan of Abu-Dawud #4306]

Here, I may mention that the Jews will view Dajjal as their “Messiah” whose advent, according to them, has been foretold in their religious books and traditions. Of course we as Muslims know, that the person whose coming was foretold in their books was Hadhrat Isa (alayhis salam) but since the Jews never accepted him as such, the Dajjal will be their “Messiah.” Hence, his major followers will be the Jews.

Dajjal will be a powerful personality in this world. He will attract loads of people; his voice will be heard in the East and the West. The latter, given the present day communication technology in the form of satellite television and Internet, doesn’t seem surprising.

The main aim of Dajjal will be to try and convince people that he is God Almighty. He will try and deviate people from the Right Path and join his ranks. To achieve that end and to convince people with true faith, he will kill and then re-create the same person. This will prove to be sufficient to gain him more followers, especially the ones who have weak faith. But we must remember at all times, that he will definitely not be anywhere near God.

Abdul Kareem bin Saleh al Humaid has mentioned in his booklet about Sheikhul Islam who writes about Dajjal as follows:
“Since Dajjal will claim divinity, Nabi (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) had informed us of two clear differentiating factors:
1. Dajjal will be one-eyed whereas Allah is not.
2. No-one can see Allah until death. Even though Dajjal will be a kafir, Nabi (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) mentioned this because such miraculous feats will be displayed by him, which will strengthen any doubts within the hearts of normal people (regarding him being Allah.”
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by occam(m): 5:14pm On May 27, 2013
eGuerrilla: Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it ~
Malcolm X

Here is another balanced report which raises important questions the illuminati crew dare not ask.

Source

Thanks for your efforts in debunking the presence of illuminati in this murder. Why do black people quickly accept the existence of illuminati or invisible arm that guides events? Can’t we seek rationale explanations? The only thing about conspiracy theories: that they are just theories. Simple! Only the unintelligent mind will take it to heart and begin to psychoanalyze and find patterns where none exists.

In the coming months, when this case goes to court, it will be revealed as a case of brutal murder committed by two unhinged individuals. Criminals influenced by evil rhetoric from so called “Islamic teachings” to rationalize random act of murder.

Sadly for these two guys when serving time in a British jail they’ll come to regret the missed opportunities to live a richer and better life. Spending the rest of their lives in jail knowing they’ll probably die there will cause so much angst. Paradoxically, the Islamic cleric that influenced them may stay a free man while continuing spewing rhetoric of hatred.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Erhiatake Ibori Intensifies Campaign In Delta State (photos) / Soldier, 3 Others Feared Dead In Rivers / Ban Ki-moon Teaches Secondary School Students In Garki, Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.