Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,424 members, 7,978,347 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:35 AM

Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor (9741 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married / A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by AtheistD(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2013
Monicasque: The rubbish is what you are saying poster. Now why would that dude date someone for years only to marry another? you see then ladies should start charging for real

So check this scenario out. The guy is nice, handsome, cute, loaded, takes good care of you and loves your family. His only request is that you remain with him and never cheat on him. There is a catch however... he is impotent. Would you marry him or wouldnt you marry him? tongue
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Monicasque(f): 3:13pm On May 25, 2013
Atheist:-D:

So check this scenario out. The guy is nice, handsome, cute, loaded, takes good care of you and loves your family. His only request is that you remain with him and never cheat on him. There is a catch however... he is impotent. Would you marry him or wouldnt you marry him? tongue

i would marry him. is it he **** i go chop? nooooooo. so he qualifies
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by AtheistD(m): 3:14pm On May 25, 2013
Monicasque:

Ok. But would you cheat on him? smiley
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Monicasque(f): 3:17pm On May 25, 2013

Ok. But would you cheat on him? smiley

you just said he would be a wonderful person right? Atheist how many times must i tell you that attention matters. If he will be that good i would not cheat on him. Its only his tools that will not be working so there are lots of ways we can try sort that one small thing out so nooooooo. i know you are trying to trap me by getting me to say something contradicting because of our past conversations you and i but noooo oyu fail. i am too wise to be traped my dear
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by AtheistD(m): 3:19pm On May 25, 2013
Monicasque:

you just said he would be a wonderful person right? Atheist how many times must i tell you that attention matters. If he will be that good i would not cheat on him. Its only his tools that will not be working so there are lots of ways we can try sort that one small thing out so nooooooo. i know you are trying to trap me by getting me to say something contradicting because of our past conversations you and i but noooo oyu fail. i am too wise to be traped my dear

If you are 100% certain... but I dont buy it tongue. In this scenario most women will look for somone to satisfy their carnal needs. I believe you are likewise, which is why you have multiple boyfriends grin
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Monicasque(f): 3:22pm On May 25, 2013

If you are 100% certain... but I dont buy it tongue. In this scenario most women will look for somone to satisfy their carnal needs. I believe you are likewise, which is why you have multiple boyfriends grin

i knew this is where you were going. that is why i told you that you are trying to trap me. have you ever heard of romance? sweety a dick is nothing where romance is alive. if you catch my drift grin
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by mekaboy(m): 3:25pm On May 25, 2013
Monicasque:

Ok, may you have such and man. Say Amen.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by AtheistD(m): 3:26pm On May 25, 2013
Monicasque:

i knew this is where you were going. that is why i told you that you are trying to trap me. have you ever heard of romance? sweety a dick is nothing where romance is alive. if you catch my drift grin

Hmmm..... what is romance without the end product grin

Right. It is like pre-intimacy, at some point the real DEAL must occur tongue
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Monicasque(f): 3:28pm On May 25, 2013

Hmmm..... what is romance without the end product grin

Right. It is like pre-intimacy, at some point the real DEAL must occur tongue

get your mind out of the gutter boy.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Monicasque(f): 3:29pm On May 25, 2013
mekaboy:

Ok, may you have such[b] and [/b]man. Say Amen.

did you mean to say '' a man'' or did you really mean to say ''and man''
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by AtheistD(m): 3:35pm On May 25, 2013
Monicasque:

get your mind out of the gutter boy.

But I am right. You dont have those others to satisfy the need for companionship... it is the other, sordid need that they are there for wink

Dont lie about it. Man up and be honest.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by mekaboy(m): 3:35pm On May 25, 2013
Monicasque:

did you mean to say '' a man'' or did you really mean to say ''and man''

You know I mean "a" man, so just say Amen lol. You trying to dodge.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Monicasque(f): 3:36pm On May 25, 2013

But I am right. You dont have those others to satisfy the need for companionship... it is the other, sordid need that they are there for wink

are you obsessed with me?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Monicasque(f): 3:37pm On May 25, 2013
mekaboy:

You know I mean "a" man, so just say Amen lol. You trying to dodge.

amen for what? did you pray? shocked
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by mekaboy(m): 3:37pm On May 25, 2013

Lol, I think you should say " Woman Up" .
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Monicasque(f): 3:38pm On May 25, 2013
mekaboy:

Lol, I think you should say " Woman Up" .

ohh wow. gues who now all of a sudden is good with grammar
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by AtheistD(m): 3:39pm On May 25, 2013
Monicasque:

are you obsessed with me?

I am not. But my point stands, I just want to highlight that the "idea" of women preferring no intimacy and hence forcing men to "pay" for such services is very rare. Most women want it but use psychological warfare to put men at a disadvantage. And you are a good example wink

But I will leave you be for now smiley
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Monicasque(f): 3:40pm On May 25, 2013

I am not. But my point stands, I just want to highlight that the "idea" of women preferring no intimacy and hence forcing men to "pay" for such services is very rare. Most women want it but use psychological warfare to put men at a disadvantage. And you are a good example wink

thank you, coz you were starting to freak me out
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by AtheistD(m): 3:46pm On May 25, 2013
Monicasque:

thank you, coz you were starting to freak me out

grin
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by mekaboy(m): 3:47pm On May 25, 2013

Its funny how african women pretend a lot. That is why they see a girl who asks a guy out as wayward. They are always expecting something in return.

When a guy wants sex they expect him to pay for it. Even when they want it, the dress up, look seductive and go out looking for a guy who will pay and satisfy their sexual needs at the same time.

So much pretense. This is how they force guys to say I LOVE U to them before they have sex. Even when they know he would not have said otherwise in the condition. After they will want to hold the guy to the promise he made under duress.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by AtheistD(m): 4:16pm On May 25, 2013
mekaboy:

Its funny how african women pretend a lot. That is why they see a girl who asks a guy out as wayward. They are always expecting something in return.

When a guy wants sex they expect him to pay for it. Even when they want it, the dress up, look seductive and go out looking for a guy who will pay and satisfy their sexual needs at the same time.

So much pretense. This is how they force guys to say I LOVE U to them before they have sex. Even when they know he would not have said otherwise in the condition. After they will want to hold the guy to the promise he made under duress.

Precisely. These women have intimacy needs too. They want the man to pay for intimacy but they want to be sex.ually satisfied as well!!! And if he fails to keep them interested they will just make up the numbers with a couple of extra boyfriends shocked
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by liljboy(m): 4:41pm On May 25, 2013
@OP... This is just the order of the day, these stupid gals will demand something when they even "enjoy it more", i repeat 'enjoy it more', dont mind their pretence. Sex is a two-way thangy and should be appreciated by both parties, after all here in nigeria the guy does his thing alone, the gal will just lie there like a log of wood while the guy bangs hopelessly... Haba! If we convert that banging strength, carry am do cycling, walahi! Armstrong no go win anything even if he take dope twice the way he did.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by AtheistD(m): 5:58pm On May 25, 2013
lil jboy: @OP... This is just the order of the day, these stupid gals will demand something when they even "enjoy it more", i repeat 'enjoy it more', dont mind their pretence. Sex is a two-way thangy and should be appreciated by both parties, after all here in nigeria the guy does his thing alone, [b]the gal will just lie there like a log of wood while the guy bangs hopelessly... Haba! [/b]If we convert that banging strength, carry am do cycling, walahi! Armstrong no go win anything even if he take dope twice the way he did.

Well there is the problem. It needs to be more interactive right wink. But you are right in regards to everything else.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 25, 2013
OP, you're right and that's why they will end up saying he used and dumped me as if the sexx wasn't mutual or the guys enjoys it more. Smh
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by carlos1(m): 6:52pm On May 25, 2013
mekaboy:

Are you trying to say, you say thanks to your gf after having sex?

And what does she say in response when you say thanks? "Thank god or your welcome "?

I wonder o, Thanking a girl after sex for what, It was a mutual agreement. As long as she was not raped, the girl has no right to say she was doing d guy a favour. If you check well u will even find out that the babe must haved screamed down d whole place in excitement. Abeg leave dos pretenders joor. Me no even get dia tym
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 25, 2013
Monicasque:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Pls, tell me you were trying to be nice with this your answer. Which kind of qualification is that? undecided

Back to topic, the whole mentality is a very backward one. But then, some guys encourage it, so, ladies are also learning to make use of the opportunity.

Slide waxie's own seems strange and weird but it's kinda cute, you know. Most especially, when he said his baby is also learning to say the thank you back. I think it's a good idea. I'll try it sometimes but if it kills the fun, nah to shut up from dt time onwards. lipsrsealed
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by mekaboy(m): 7:17pm On May 25, 2013
alutacontinua:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Pls, tell me you were trying to be nice with this your answer. Which kind of qualification is that? undecided

Back to topic, the whole mentality is a very backward one. But then, some guys encourage it, so, ladies are also learning to make use of the opportunity.

Slide waxie's own seems strange and weird but it's kinda cute, you know. Most especially, when he said his baby is also learning to say the thank you back. I think it's a good idea. I'll try it sometimes but if it kills the fun, nah to shut up from dt time onwards. lipsrsealed

You have not asked him if he is handicapped or disabled in any way. I don't understand why an able body man will say thank you to a girl after sex. Is it food? If a girl told me thank you after sex, I will check my condom to know if it busted or she has transmitted something to me. I will be suspicious because I don't understand what the thank you is for.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 25, 2013
mekaboy:

You have not asked him if he is handicapped or disabled in any way. I don't understand why an able body man will say thank you to a girl after sex. Is it food? If a girl told me thank you after sex, I will check my condom to know if it busted or she has transmitted something to me. I will be suspicious because I don't understand what the thank you is for.

He's just trying to be a polite and nice gentleman. Why don't you people see that? The fact that it's unconventional doesn't make it a stupid idea. It's kinda weird though. undecided
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by liljboy(m): 7:34pm On May 25, 2013
lalaosky: OP, you're right and that's why they will end up saying he used and dumped me as if the sexx wasn't mutual or the guys enjoys it more. Smh
exactly!!, "he used me and dumped me" is their normal sentence. Like say she no enjoy am when she dey moan like mumu.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by mekaboy(m): 8:10pm On May 25, 2013
alutacontinua:

He's just trying to be a polite and nice gentleman. Why don't you people see that? The fact that it's unconventional doesn't make it a stupid idea. It's kinda weird though. undecided

Which type of politeness is that? Its just like telling a girl God bless you after sex, or may God reward you for this.lol.

If I am correct, thank you is what you say when you receive a favor. If you support the idea of saying thank you, then it means u agree that one party is doing a favor to the other.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 25, 2013
mekaboy:

Which type of politeness is that? Its just like telling a girl God bless you after sex, or may God reward you for this.lol.

If I am correct, thank you is what you say when you receive a favor. If you support the idea of saying thank you, then it means u agree that one party is doing a favor to the other.

I think he said something about the fact that they both say it to each other. I might say it's a favour, it's just that the favour goes both ways and if both parties are thankful to one another, it's no big deal! It only becomes a big deal when ONE PARTY sees it as a favour. For crying out loud, it's still the other person's body. cool

I understand this looks strange but to each his own, Slide is okay with it that way, i guess we just have to leave him to it.

To the main issue, collecting money from a guy because you're sleeping with him is PURE NONSENSE!
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 25, 2013
It only seems like a favour if u cannot satisfy her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? / What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) / SHAMEFUL ACT!! See What Guy Did To His Girlfriend In Public Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.