Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,424 members, 7,978,346 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:31 AM

Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor (9740 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married / A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by AtheistD(m): 9:41am On May 27, 2013
rajiayo:
If your girlfriend laughs hysterically after 'doing it', she is saying 'you are so pathetic in bed'

Say waaaaaaaaaat tongue. Yeah, it probably means that tongue.

mekaboy:

I never heard guys asking for compensation on money spent during a relationship or calculating the sex value of the relationship. A guy can complain of broken heart but not calculating and requesting compensation.

Its always women that say " he used me and dumped me "

Guys dont ask for sex value compensation but often they do kick up a fuss about money spent in a relationship.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Nobody: 9:44am On May 27, 2013
Kayhell:

Imported! Me likey but I rest my case.
why is everyone else sitting on the other side of the aisle undecided
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by AtheistD(m): 9:53am On May 27, 2013
Daresh:

grin grin grin cheesy it means ur prick is small and she can't believe how ridiculous it looks!

I disagree. She should laugh before rather than afterwards if it was... you know... tiny tongue
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Kayhell(m): 12:07pm On May 27, 2013
mondi_cheeks: why is everyone else sitting on the other side of the aisle undecided

Probably because the view from the other side is a sight to behold.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 27, 2013
Kayhell:

Probably because the view from the other side is a sight to behold.
dont lie, which cologne did u use that day?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 27, 2013
Na poverty and ignorance make some Naija girls get this mentality...sometimes though i no blame them,some of them had their female core slit,hence leaving them with no cravings for sexual pleasures...since the 90's and the ban on circumcision i noticed younger girls these days have natural feelings.which makes relationship sweeter.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Kayhell(m): 12:27pm On May 27, 2013
mondi_cheeks: dont lie, which cologne did u use that day?

Cologne? Lmao
It was more like being late and choosing not to disrupt the sermon.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 27, 2013
Kayhell:

Cologne? Lmao
It was more like being late and choosing not to disrupt the sermon.
ok
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Kayhell(m): 2:55pm On May 27, 2013
mondi_cheeks: ok

Btw your confession of a sugar baby makes for an interesting read and I'm already awaiting the update.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 27, 2013
Kayhell:

Btw your confession of a sugar baby makes for an interesting read and I'm already awaiting the update.
check out this website www.diaryofazulugirl.co.za there is another one "zulu girl goes 2jhb" it's quite the scandal
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 27, 2013
Same can be said for guys in terms of financial support

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) / Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up / People Laugh At Lady With Weird Shaped Butt At The Airport (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.