Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,087 members, 7,916,160 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:41 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2197245 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
ochongonoko:

at least i'm safe while sleeping this night grin grin

Amen
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
tuktudicko:
Hospital 4 full wit only two patients? Lol

*was jst being sarcastic o* no chop megrin

na joke we dey o.. Nobody fit chop you jor.. Do your thang
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
Oh lawd!! What is wrong with this bev sef?
Why is she throwing herself at angelo and making herself look like thrash? Haba.. Just look at how Angelo keeps reminding her every single second that sexx aint everything...
Angelo is lucky that bev aint as strong as eveva cos she for don ra.pe am.. Haba..
Kai!!
If the youths of Nigeria can put just half the effort bev has putting to rape angelo,Nigeria for don dey promise land by now..
Inshort,Beverly is cheaper than free drinks..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Try not to be all over emotional when you read comments. I know what you said and i replied with my comment. Damn
The only Emotion I showed in my post was towards MELVIN'S BUTT.

SHALOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
sexytabhi: Elikem and cleo will make out tonight to complete the zimbawean love on behalf of their partners tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
sexytabhi: Elikem and cleo will make out tonight to complete the zimbawean love on behalf of their partners tongue
bt u wishing it's u she is making out with,i understand ur pain,sister
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ghen ghen...angelo and beverly quarrel small o.
They aint talking to each other.
Still tryna understand wat happened.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
Heheheheh....
The way people rush to like posts that are against me ehh...
I think I must be the head bi.tch up in here...
I ♥ y'all..keep liking those posts and imma keep speaking my mind.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
safarigirl:
The only Emotion I showed in my tweet was towards MELVIN'S BUTT.

SHALOM

Lmao @ shalom and tweet...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
Kslib: Oh lawd!! What is wrong with this bev sef?
Why is she throwing herself at angelo and making herself look like thrash? Haba.. Just look at how Angelo keeps reminding her every single second that sexx aint everything...
Angelo is lucky that bev aint as strong as eveva cos she for don ra.pe am.. Haba..
Kai!!
If the youths of Nigeria can put just half the effort bev has putting to rape angelo,Nigeria for don dey promise land by now..
Inshort,Beverly is cheaper than free drinks..

Be like say angelo dey vex.
He has refused to talk to beverly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 1ndidi2(f): 11:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
ochongonoko:

no mind that boy.. I was scared sha cos his haters for use am finish am this night for twitter

Ehn..e no mean!

As long as he can "finish"the chase,they can "Finish" him on tuhwitter.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 11:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
Bev and Ang dey quarrel o!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
ella.b:

Be like say angelo dey vex.
He has refused to talk to beverly
Beverly sef don provoke!!!
She wan stand-up but Angelo dey hold her..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
StateOfMind:

LMAO.. I didnt notice it o grin grin.. You've laser sharp eyes.. Too much tweeting at work grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
ella.b:
Ghen ghen...angelo and beverly quarrel small o.
They aint talking to each other.
Still tryna understand wat happened.
1st it wz dream,nw dey are fighting,nollywood things...bev mama dey wrk wella
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
Any small thing, Beverly go carry her lips cum to kiss Angelo. Dis "cheapness/awuf" dey run belle. Old age caught up wit Angelo for some minutes, Beverly was calling him, n he was lost(or claimed his attention was far), Beverly got angry.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
Now dem dey hug
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
Beverly---wat do u think I ve not seen in dis life?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lolzz..
Don't mind me ooo...twitter done finish me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
[quote author=StateOfMind]Elikem now smokes?? shocked[/

He smokes from time,but he is not a heavy smoker.he used to smoke wit bolt in d begining.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
Beverly---God has a reason for bringing u to ma life.
Angelo--*looks on*
Beverly---i love u.if I was gonna ve a rlshp in dis house,trust me I woulda done that since.
I love u.not cuz of ur tattoos or anything.there r many guys out dere who ve d same thing.
Angelo---*quiet and lost*
Beverly---angelo,angelo.wats wrong with u?

Eyah..angie answer her na.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
Truth be told feza, you don't fit in. Just let dillish and cleo do their thing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
Angelo talk to bev na...hope he's not planning to dump her yet huh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 11:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
GOM, where @ thou?

Dont forget that in an hr time you will sing me lullaby o!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
My bev has been dumped my angelo o......nigga looks like he is lost in trance....beverly dey call angelo......he is not answering.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
Angelo don chop finish, it's time to clean him mouth. Abeg no blame am.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
Beverly, hmmmm!! Angelo go bite u oh!! Dat guy na Mental case oh!!! Beta commot oh!!!! Pesin wey dey wear 'short nicker' go club no dey normal!!! Biggie, has Angelo taken his drugs tonight?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 11:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
Bev and Ang dey quarrel big time o! Bev don comot for jacuzzi
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 11:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
ella.b:
Beverly---God has a reason for bringing u to ma life.
Angelo--*looks on*
Beverly---i love u.if I was gonna ve a rlshp in dis house,trust me I woulda done that since.

Wit who?
The cobra taps?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
What Angelo just did to bev is what i call the "kOPIKO EXPERIMENT"...
Let me explain in brief...
Angelo was just using the brotherhood code to test how submissive bev is to him and how much he has gotten into her head..
He wants to sylishly pick a fight and see who will apologize first...
Trust me,that Nigga wants some space and you all know what a man means when he wants his space...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
She don vex comot 4 jacuzzi o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
I have a feeling that it's Feza that's leaving tomorrow. ..not Oneal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.