Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,415 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:00 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1027) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187512 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
Dannyxy: bt u wishing it's u she is making out with,i understand ur pain,sister
Naa bro,she isn't my type..do u copy?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
Miss_3v3: For all those complaining about the Dj. He said on twitter there was too much rules..dey gave him de tracks. he wanted to play r2bees etc but dey said no.. This people really hate everything West African.

i knew it.. I mentioned it that its like biggie told the DJ not to play african songs.. I was shocked that he didnt much ghanian songs like r2bees, sakordie and 4x4.. Yet royal pearl and co thought we're beefing him when we complained that he's playing too much "UNPARTY" hip hop songs... Thank God he spoke out.. Biggie is xenophobic

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 11:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
Angello quizzing Beverly on why she fell in love with him as she claims
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
pinky lips: I never see where girl wey say she be 21 dey this desperate for a man.........angello just dey look am like a fool
Finally, d whole stuff is getting amusing! Beverly is 'bullying' d Old man wit Love n he is behaving like Mumu!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
pinky lips: I never see where girl wey say she be 21 dey this desperate for a man.........angello just dey look am like a fool
She said she'll ♥ him for the rest of her life. Even if she wins the money.
I think she means the rest of her life in bba...lolzzz
Oneal and feza telling Cleo something. Didn't really get them but I think they said Angelo told them Beverly doesn't understand him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
safarigirl: Heheheheh....
The way people rush to like posts that are against me ehh...
I think I must be the head bi.tch up in here...
I ♥ y'all..keep liking those posts and imma keep speaking my mind.

Kwaaaaaaax.... (Enemy of my Enemy) You have a lot of Haterz....I guess you now know how Elikem feels

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
Kslib: @Damilola, shey you no dey ever accept defeat...?

gringrin.. I love your side shots grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
THE.AMAKA:

Leave Beverly. She is giving the viewers what they want. She may not win, but she definitely will be remembered. By fire or by force. cheesy
you nd who?what will she be remembered for?,getting drunk nd been fingere*d on t.v?,having sex in broad day light on t.v?sucking up to a man who hv nevered said i love u even once?,been used nd dumped like a piece of rag?,if this is what i will be remebered 4,it's better i am nt remebered at all...nd if that is wat u take pleasure in watching on t.v thats ur business as for me,it irritates me,.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
Why Nigerian Women force themselves to Men. I remember Karen was doing the same to Seuze from Botswana. Does this only happens in Nigeria. It seems the Women in Nigeria are not appretiated, hence they act this way. Nigerian men, Love Your women. Just my observation.

Karen was doing it, so don't single out Bev

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
Beverly==i love u for the rest of ma life.
Angelo==why would u?
Beverly==because I love u.

Issorai
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omonime: 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2013

that girl is full of shit. maybe the 1st world wey she come before she no see man . even ruth abokoku no even do reach like this before boaz marry her. why shld a 21 year girl go dey cry for marriage like this. na wa i tire for this omo disgrace. shio.
shalom
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
pinky lips: Angello quizzing Beverly on why she fell in love with him as she claims
The guy and the girl are annoying me. Why did he enter the relationship if he no want am. Mscthewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:02am On Aug 04, 2013
Angelo be like " Na me be dis? See free toto, see free love"..
Angelo be like "Pastor Melvin was right when he said 'the stone which the builder rejected has now become the chief corner stone'....
Beverly be like "I hope Angelo doesnt say No when i propose"...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 04, 2013
Dannyxy: sucking up to a man who hv nevered said i love u even once?

you're wrong in this line of yours.. Angelo has said he loves beverly countless times.. He even said so hours ago at the party to bimp and beverly..i updated it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 04, 2013
Beverly: me n Bimp sleep in d same bed n Shiit neva happened.

Well, dats cos Bimp neva wanted any shiit to happen.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 12:03am On Aug 04, 2013
Dannyxy: you nd who?what will she be remembered for?,getting drunk nd been fingere*d?,having sex in broad day light?sucking up to a man who hv nevered said i love u even once?,getting used nd dumped like a piece of rag?,if this is what i will be remebered 4,it's better i am nt remebered at all...nd if that is wat u take pleasure in watching on t.v thats ur business as for me,it irritates me,.

Karen was doing the same and she went on to win the money. She constantly masturbat using a shaving machine, people never complained. She nearly raped Sueze, no one complained.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:03am On Aug 04, 2013
Beverly==the 1st time we kissed,I was very happy in DH and I kept shouting,"omg I kissed angelo"

Really? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:04am On Aug 04, 2013
GH KWAME:

Kwaaaaaaax.... (Enemy of my Enemy) You have a lot of Haterz....I guess you now know how Elikem feels

Except he feels amused I don't know how he feels.
Cos I feel amused by it.

Besides who has time to hate Elikem. I just don't like him, I never have and I don't think I ever will..and I'm entitled to my preferences.
And I'm not going to hide it cos I'm scared u'll quote me.

Some people like arrogant people..while some of us don't..simple!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 12:05am On Aug 04, 2013
Bev o! It haff do
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 12:05am On Aug 04, 2013
Gosh........is this girl proposing to angello already?.......... I never see his type o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:06am On Aug 04, 2013
1,2:
Why Nigerian Women force themselves to Men. I remember Karen was doing the same to Seuze from Botswana. Does this only happens in Nigeria. It seems the Women in Nigeria are not appretiated, hence they act this way. Nigerian men, Love Your women. Just my observation.

Yet S.A. women love dating and even marrying Naija men. Your assumptions are ludicrous!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:07am On Aug 04, 2013
Beverly no go keep quiet?
Which one be "flirting is in ma genes."

Oneza look too happy tonight.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:07am On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl:

Hahahahahahhaha....
Shey you wan cause trouble.. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by icebazz(m): 12:07am On Aug 04, 2013
1,2:

na zeus nat seuze grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 12:07am On Aug 04, 2013
1,2:

sir/madam,its "appreciated" and not "appretiated" we appreciate our women here in naija but ur spelling? We don't appreciate.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 12:07am On Aug 04, 2013
Bev
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 04, 2013
1,2:

wrong observation.. Dont generalize cos of ONE OR FEW women's action. Since when did beverlie became a yardstick to judge whole nigerian females?... Which one is force?. Didnt angelo reciprocate the love(though he might have faked it to get to her punny). Maira that love melvin and went after her heart, does it mean that ALL namibian women are desperate?. Stop generalizing biko. And for your info, its not wrong for a woman to woo a guy first. This aint 13BC

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 12:08am On Aug 04, 2013
Angello has stopped speaking to her while she goes kissing n ranting like an old hag about her feelings............angello go say which kind wahala be this?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:08am On Aug 04, 2013
1,2:

Hmmm..so u're not a Nigerian.
I've been wondering cos of your post the other day.
Now Nigerian women are desperate?
Your nyash there...oloshi buruku.
Anu ofia.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:09am On Aug 04, 2013
Kslib: Angelo be like " Na me be dis? See free toto, see free love"..
Angelo be like "Pastor Melvin was right when he said 'the stone which the builder rejected has now become the chief corner stone'....
Beverly be like "I hope Angelo doesnt say No when i propose"...

Guy, you dey kill me with laughter here. grin Just imagine! Maria and Anaboobs rejected this schmuck and now he is getting all this love all of a sudden! No wonder he is in a trance.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA1: 12:09am On Aug 04, 2013
languys69:

Yeah, as the trash who tries too much....

Yes and that makes the show all the more interesting. Not everyone can be the same or "decent" cause the show would be a big bore and you know it. There is a reason they picked all the people they did this season.

So let her be trashy, that's her business, not yours or mine. So just sit back and enjoy the show.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:10am On Aug 04, 2013
Kslib:
Shey you wan cause trouble.. Lol
Nooo *hides*

(1) (2) (3) ... (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.