Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,882 members, 7,899,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1044) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193626 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
One Bimp One Boxers One singlet One shoe One Africa! Lmao!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
oh-lala:
Melvin will be disqualified tonight.
why? I reject am in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

Thanks to this recent madness

@spade wrote LMAO and got four likes. Tell me what's funny in that post?. You're among tha LANs. I can feel it

Meaning I don't usually make sense?...okay

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ohlala1: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
An assignment for Seun. Make it possible for us to know who likes a post the way it is done in Facebook.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

Y I no go suspect you?. No be you beg me not to stop commenting so that you can see a post to like? angry

Lmao. I don die.

Why did you bev against me? Lol

#TheLastParagraphNaJoke o

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
In a final attepmt to vindicate nosy_diva..
Here are some tweets from mellish fans to maria.

"@chiloviv: @Maria_rux he liked maria d way he liked pokello, selly, motamma. Nothing special except @MariaNepembe was throwin herself at him. Shame"

"@chiloviv: @MelMariaOduah hahahahaha! In ur dreams! @MariaNepembe forced a kiss on Mel, is that one kissing? Mel is jst a gentlman dats all. Wake up!"

From Mellish fans to stephen:

"@nkemokpara: @izinyoka_izi @Immadubem I wonder how u can date such a rare gem for more than 5 yrs and u have not married her & u say she is special? hmmmm"

"@ceamug2: @izinyoka_izi dnt delay much u gt d money, Y 4yrs of dating? Long courtship aint it again ps, gt married to her if NT Naija wil marry her"

Nosy_diva's tweets to stephen.

"@nosy_diva: Dillish: Goodnight Stephen @Izinyoka_Izi, I love you Stephen #BBATheChase"

"@nosy_diva: Dillish just gave a s/o to Stephen @Izinyoka_Izi for the gazillionth Time smiley #BBATheChase"

No wars or verbal attacks please..
This is just a disclaimer that the chick has been the one tweeting rubbish to stephen and to show some of tha insults Maria gets from Mellish fans.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
meggy 11: Pls we want updates. I guess that's what d thread is all about? Guys u are killing d fun. Pls let's forget all thes cheap attention seekers and confusionists. Pls guy do d right thing and bring d fun back. Stop d hating and snob d liker(s). They aren't worth destroying d fun we have been having here.

Any update guys? Cos am out and not watching nw........ If not pls let's wait for eviction nite.
One love, one blood, one Africa. Lols

Nothing much is going on. Onezas are on the bed cheering each other up before they get evicted. My cleo is in the kitchen preparing some food. Melvin is singing as usual, shouting "are you mad?". Bimp is dressed ready to go home

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
Kslib:
You think say you get sense shey?
You don hear rumor say every post for this thread dey get likes dats why you pick race come here con use style post comment shey..

Kai! You don finish am.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
oh-lala:
Melvin will be disqualified tonight.

Wait, what did he do?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
cynt22: .

Just imagine. A DOT got 2likes?. This thread has turned into a comedy show. Bia GOM you're laughing shey?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
I pray Feza leaves tonight. Oneal/Bimp can leave come next week.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
cynt22: .

Even this got 2 likes

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
This people don forget say Dillish is just 22 YEARS! Why the rush for her to get married?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
ItsModella:
Well, it's certainly not me grin

I suspect GOM tho...it was when he entered the thread that the liking fever started.

Hmmmm. We no get 1 liker, so, in fact, you don enter my suspect list.

GOM, too. But, wait o. GOM get 4 monikers, so I 'unsuspect' you.

GOM, GOM, I see you and Lucifer's handwork o.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
Tuso:

Meaning I don't usually make sense?...okay

Lol.. No.. Just saying that I kinda suspect among the LAN. You do make sesne bro. No mind me grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ohlala1: 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl: In a final attepmt to vindicate nosy_diva..
Here are some tweets from mellish fans to maria.

"@chiloviv: @Maria_rux he liked maria d way he liked pokello, selly, motamma. Nothing special except @MariaNepembe was throwin herself at him. Shame"

"@chiloviv: @MelMariaOduah hahahahaha! In ur dreams! @MariaNepembe forced a kiss on Mel, is that one kissing? Mel is jst a gentlman dats all. Wake up!"

From Mellish fans to stephen:

"@nkemokpara: @izinyoka_izi @Immadubem I wonder how u can date such a rare gem for more than 5 yrs and u have not married her & u say she is special? hmmmm"

"@ceamug2: @izinyoka_izi dnt delay much u gt d money, Y 4yrs of dating? Long courtship aint it again ps, gt married to her if NT Naija wil marry her"

Nosy_diva's tweets to stephen.

"@nosy_diva: Dillish: Goodnight Stephen @Izinyoka_Izi, I love you Stephen #BBATheChase"

"@nosy_diva: Dillish just gave a s/o to Stephen @Izinyoka_Izi for the gazillionth Time smiley #BBATheChase"

No wars or verbal attacks please..
This is just a disclaimer that the chick has been the one tweeting rubbish to stephen and to show some of tha insults Maria gets from Mellish fans.

Stop fueling the controversy while pretending to make peace. Just STOP!!!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
oh-lala:
An assignment for Seun. Make it possible for us to know who likes a post the way it is done in Facebook.
Seun has done it before but it didnt make sense cos people started using to indirectly tell babes that "hey i will like to like you outside nairaland"..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
BizBloke:

Lmao. I don die.

Why did you bev against me? Lol

#TheLastParagraphNaJoke o

LMAO @bev(lie) grin.. Beve don suffer grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hi

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ohlala1: 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
spade:

Wait, what did he do?

Because

He is not "LIKED"cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
A lot of bored, jobless people.
Wetin concern Nairaland with twitter? People will always tweet whatever the hell they want so i don't see how that should be anyone's headache. That's twitter. People really carry this BBA thing on their heads. SMH

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
Tuso:

Even this got 2 likes

Oh you saw it?. A DOT getting two likes. If you check back, it will be 4likes. Smh angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
oh-lala:

Stop fueling the controversy while pretending to make peace. Just STOP!!!!!!!
Lmao.."Fuelling" and "pretending"

I told her to come here and read the posts..she did and asked me to help her remove her name from that talk.
Which is simply what I did.
Now stop looking for likes and move.
Shalom!!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
Beniye: Hi

This post didn't get a like? shocked shocked.. So it's you liking all the posts grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
THE AMAKA: A lot of bored, jobless people.
Wetin concern Nairaland with twitter? People will always tweet whatever the hell they want so i don't see how that should be anyone's headache. That's twitter. People really carry this BBA thing on their heads. SMH

gringrin.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by cynt22(f): 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

Just imagine. A DOT got 2likes?. This thread has turned into a comedy show. Bia GOM you're laughing shey?

How u guyz noticed d "like" ish in the 1st place beats my imagination. Its smtin I dnt even luk at. My suspect wud be d very 1st person dat complained about d "like". And pls no1 shud eat me raw cos una too lyk fight grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

LMAO @bev(lie) grin.. Beve don suffer grin

Na you talk so o...lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
fashrola: ok can i get "5 likes" ? grin
and i got it grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

This post didn't get a like? shocked shocked.. So it's you liking all the posts grin

Smh.. I checked back and the "HI" has gotten a like

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.