Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,879 members, 7,899,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:20 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193613 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ayab1203(f): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
Show a sista some likes!lol!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
page 143, we r getting there ppl.grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
cynt22:

How u guyz noticed d "like" ish in the 1st place beats my imagination. Its smtin I dnt even luk at. My suspect wud be d very 1st person dat complained about d "like". And pls no1 shud eat me raw cos una too lyk fight grin

This post is about to get 5 Likes.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ayab1203(f): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
Like this post or...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
cynt22:

How u guyz noticed d "like" ish in the 1st place beats my imagination. Its smtin I dnt even luk at. My suspect wud be d very 1st person dat complained about d "like". And pls no1 shud eat me raw cos una too lyk fight grin

It's true and the suspect is not me though

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
THE AMAKA: A lot of bored, jobless people.
Wetin concern Nairaland with twitter? People will always tweet whatever the hell they want so i don't see how that should be anyone's headache. That's twitter. People really carry this BBA thing on their heads. SMH

Make I like this post to make am 6 likes then.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
Beniye: Hi
I got likes too cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
spade:

This post is about to get 5 Likes.

How did you know shocked.. I'm beginning to suspect you founded LAN together with GOM grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
Get over the likes, people. The more you acknowledge the likes, the more the person likes. You guys shoud stop commenting on the likes...when the person is tired of liking, he/she WILL STOP.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
ella.b:
page 143, we r getting there ppl.grin

Huh? Why you dey carry us go ancient pages na? :/

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ayab1203: Like this post or...

The most sensible post you've made on here and the post sounds senseless grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
ItsModella: Get over the likes, people. The more you acknowledge the likes, the more the person likes. You guys shoud stop commenting on the likes...when the person is tired of liking, he/she WILL STOP.

Modella, you know it isn't just one person doing that right? People are just bored and whiling away their time till 7..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

This post didn't get a like? shocked shocked.. So it's you liking all the posts grin
See trouble o, how e take be me

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2013
ItsModella: Get over the likes, people. The more you acknowledge the likes, the more the person likes. You guys shoud stop commenting on the likes...when the person is tired of liking, he/she WILL STOP.

So true.. I'm done talking about them. They will soon stop

Feza is singing samklef's MOLOWO NONI. She's not getting the pronounciations right but she got the sound right

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
cynt22:

Me too...am surprised sum1 detected the trend..pple r conscious here..Hmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
so nomore updates since abi? issorai

Final diary sessions for nominated housemates

During what could be her final Diary Session, Tanzanian singer Feza, told Big Brother how she will be leaving the game proud of herself.

"I'm leaving the House proud of who I am. I have really grown as a person and hope I wasn't misunderstood. My time in the House has helped me be more patient with others and has showed me I can be a great leader," the Tanzanian cutie said.

Oneal on the other hand revealed how nervous he is for Feza in particular. Does he also think his lady love is exiting the game? "To be honest with you Biggie, I'm more nervous for Feza than I am for myself. I don't know if she will be able to handle anything that might happen tonight the way I would. If it were up to me, it would have happened differently. Instead of the both of us being up, it should have been one of us up," the Tswana Housemate said.

When quizzed about how he has played the game, Oneal revealed how he takes pride in the fact that he always stayed true to who he is. "My fellow Housemates were saying they love each other when made their speeches during the Airtel Picnic. I found that laughable. I told them I don't love them, but I like them instead. They couldn't understand why I would say that and said as much later, but I'm myself and am open at all times," Oneal said.

Bimp has no idea he was Swapped by Elikem and could be up for possible Eviction tonight. Instead of Bimp going to the Diary Room, Elikem sat on the hot seat. The Ghanaian told Big Brother how he and Bimp hashed out their differences earlier in the week and their relationship has changed. "I don't know how he will take the realisation that he was swapped. It's something that has to be done anyway," Elikem said.

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/News/18205/Eviction-Diaries-Sadness-and-nerves.html?site=fullsite

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
StateOfMind:

Modella, you know it isn't just one person doing that right? People are just bored and whiling away their time till 7..

thats what i figured out.. Everybody is waiting for 7pm. A dot gets liked, an emoticon gets liked, even a cuss directed to the likers still get liked. Many are involved but i'm sure GOM is there

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
fashrola: and i got it grin
So you are that @GUTTER_MOUTH on twitter!
@All_Maybe Nobody is liking this comments..it may be a technical problem....maybe an error occured on this Site...
7Likes

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
Nobody will like this comment cos i am the person doing it, i have ten acct cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

This post didn't get a like? shocked shocked.. So it's you liking all the posts grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
Beniye:
See trouble o, how e take be me

you're among.. I post after your post and i got a like before you.. How come the LANs left your post that was before me and liked mine?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Damn! Likes are being shared like Cabin Biscuits today grin

Maybe it's in celebration of Oneza's likely eviction.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ohlala1: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ok. Let me officially confess that i have liked not less than 50 posts indescriminately. Nor be me start am o. I was just having fun. I wish we'd all stop now and prepare for eviction. Pheeeeew I feel relieved. The truth they say will ........... Make you 'Like'?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hehehe...enjoying this liking session...like this now

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
Elikem's Nomination Diary;

What worries him the most;
the fact that he swapped someone. He says he had a chat with Bimp and the two talked about a lot
including clearing his name as Bimp had a wrong
picture of him.

How Bimp perceived him;

he says Bimp told him about how he behaves, when he's up and when he wins HOH, stressing that he (Bimp)
didn't like that about him, Elikem was however happy
that Bimp approached him and they talked about it.

How he really feels about Bimp;
"Bimp is a really cool guy, a bit quiet and comes out
when he needs to," he says. He's also extra too nice.

How his relationship with Bimp was
affected by Nando's disqualification;

he says Bimp told him that he was responsible for Nando's disqualification because he (Bimp) took the Tanzanian as his young brother. Elikem says that he told Bimp that he did all he could to prevent it but Nando could not stop with his threats.

Biggie wishes him good luck as he reveals his decision in the evening.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
slept 4 a while.woke up to read over 8pages.d liking spree don end? na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
Oneal's Nomination Diary

Biggest worry; disappointing people
who wish him more. What he thinks Africa like/dislikes
about him; people may not like the
way he expresses himself. He also says that there are
people who also like what other hate about him.

What's on his mind;

he's much
worried about Feza than he's about
himself because they are both up for possible eviction.

Moments that have stood out for him thus far; being
able to go back to his creative side artistically.
Surviving possible eviction also stands out and feels
humbled for what Africa did.

His dislikes; people are very plastic, they live today
and don't care about the future, people perform a lot.

Biggie wishes him good luck for the
evening. Before he exits, he thanks Botswana, South
Africa, Tanzania, West Africa, East Africa and rest
of Africa and also apologizes for whatever he may
have done wrongly.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by onila(f): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2013
ighoosagie: cry
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.