Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,880 members, 7,899,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:21 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1079) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193613 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
ochongonoko:

And I am @Satan, too. Bizbloke, stop stealing my 2nd moniker: @Lucifer

shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
god_of_music: Beverly said Iceprince is dirty...he carries saliva in his mouth-Beverly

Kai..did she really say dat..this girl go kill una grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
@candice,i must say,i agree with what you said about some women...
Keep the conversation going!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
**chineke** page 1078.. No be just how many days ago we reach 1000..
Shey na 1111 dey hungry una abi...?
I go collect atleast 25 space for that page.. Immidiately this thread reach 1097,it is finished...
Na dat time i go start my operation..
***waiting patiently**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
Updates!! Whats happening in the house?..
@ostrich,pls make it brief..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
Kslib: Updates!! Whats happening in the house?..
You too like wahala!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
Melvin's reason for nominating bev
Diary session.

It was very challenging, when i nominate, is always the hoh,i always follow the usual trend so i had to do it My reason is more of an advantage than a disadvantage,i actually wish for her name to be up,so it is easier for her to save herself,she has bonded well wth everyone in the house and she has both her man and her brother in the house As HoH you face two battles,the first battle is who to save and the second is who to replace,so if her name is already up,she has crossed the first battle by saving herself and it will be just who to replace with So no one is offended by her choice of save,that is why i didn't feel bad,i wish her name will come up,so she can save herself. He said when he first won his hoh task,he wanted to nominate himself for the same reason before he read the rule book

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
ItsModella: ..

hehehe..Its Modella..u wanted likes 4 this one but u r not gonna get any
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
safarigirl: Melvin's reason for nominating bev
Diary session.

It was very challenging, when i nominate, is always the hoh,i always follow the usual trend so i had to do it My reason is more of an advantage than a disadvantage,i actually wish for her name to be up,so it is easier for her to save herself,she has bonded well wth everyone in the house and she has both her man and her brother in the house As HoH you face two battles,the first battle is who to save and the second is who to replace,so if her name is already up,she has crossed the first battle by saving herself and it will be just who to replace with So no one is offended by her choice of save,that is why i didn't feel bad,i wish her name will come up,so she can save herself. He said when he first won his hoh task,he wanted to nominate himself for the same reason before he read the rule book
*Yawns*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
sholay2011:
*Yawns*
Oh..I get praised for posting Dillish's DS.
And Melvin's own is *yawns*
*****no comment******

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
safarigirl:
Oh..I get praised for posting Dillish's DS.
And Melvin's own is *yawns*
*****no comment******
I apologise for being BIASED. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
Beverly's diary:
Her weekend
was just like any other. The
pressure was more on her,
had it in mind that she's HOH
and was so scared coz its only
8 people. Herself and O'neal
were never close but it was
sad to see him leave. She says
its a good thing, he walked
out with his head high, it
shows maturity.
What she's most nervous
about:HOH is a good thing
but her having a special place
in everybody's Heart makes
her scared coz she'll
disappoint a lot of people.
Save and replace if herself,
Angelo and Melvin were to be
nominated:prays to God that
that situation doesn't come.
ONE campaign initiative and
the AU's 50th anniversary:
very excited and proud to put
her voice out there. Being 21
its a good feeling to
experience this.
If she won the grand prize,
how she would give back: will
fight for free education coz
she has been affected by
that, didn't finish university
coz she didn't have money.
She would also Help poor
widows, children and women.
Giving back is very important,
learnt from the best, her
mom, and tries to take care
of people who don't mean a
lot to her even if it displeases
her as long as it pleases
them. Back home, her mom
has 5 adopted kids whose
parents have died of aids. If
charity has been involved in
her life in any way: when she
was little, her mom used to
donate her dresses to a
charity and she would go with
her. She says her mom does
thanks giving cooks and gives
beggars food on the streets.
#borrowed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
sexytabhi: Now finding nairaland addictive,slept and woke up to read updates asap awwwww.....joblessness no be am,someone give me links to job adverts oooooo.
U better take advantage of ds your so-called '' joblessness'' and enjoy ur free time, while it lasts.
Trust me, u will eventually get a job and u will be looking for free time n you won't get it.
For a long time now, i ve not been posting, just playing catch-up [ there was a day i covered 60 pages on this thread ].

** just came outta ghostmode, preparing for 1111 **
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
safarigirl: Ladies and gentlemen, the much awaited gameplan the psychotic Nando has been promising to 'unleash' on viewers, is finally being let loose, and yes, just in case there are any doubts, the plan is against THE CHASE himself, Igwe Melvin. Fasten your seatbelts Naija, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.
Blast From The Past!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
ochongonoko:

i'm a nigerian through and through and to be frank, if i was in ELIKEM'S shoes, the only thing i will do is to leave them to eff themselves..they are both adults... Elikem did nothing wrong but to watch.

And nobody should tell me beverly was drunk...that bytch aint drunk...she was being fi*ngered with her senses in place... Stop hating on elikem, his only crime is watching!!...rawbissh!!
Hehehe.....Blast From The Past!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
safarigirl:
You too like wahala!!!
Moi?
Wetin la moi la do nah?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
LMAO@lucifer sitting near @Kslib grin grin

Viewing this topic: dibank, geez prince, heso, THE
AMAKA, yemaldo, bebe4u(f), mrs Amara, tosincci,
sholay2011(m), favored gal, kannymoore(m), Drahmah
(m), Love angel, Hesienberg(m), C'est moi(f), montelik(m),ozodigboo(m), Josydaky(f), Lucifer, Kslib(m), Yinkade,omonime, alexumeho, sssob, GH KWAME(m), YACAA(f), shezy(f), Zizi(f), Sylvestre, Motunrayo01, Ms Nas(f),safarigirl(f), denniece1(m), Teespice(f), 9ja4eva(m), Julieni and 18 guest(s)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
Kslib: Updates!! Whats happening in the house?..

gringrin.. You haffa finish megrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
GH KWAME:
Blast From The Past!!!
I think you love living in the past. Stay in the present ok.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
Lucifer, go away from this thread. Amen
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
GH KWAME:
Hehehe.....Blast From The Past!!!

Charley, why you come dey "hehehe"?. Explain or get banned angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
Tiyazman:

Hmmm....Do you guys know that I.K's Nick name is 'wild Child'? ..........I.K doesn't show up @ the rest of the days except Sundays....and this 'Wild Child' doesn't show up on sundays too.......ARE YOU THINKING WHAT AM THINKING??
Hahahahha!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
ochongonoko:

gringrin.. You haffa finish megrin
Na true nah.. You posts dey always enter ostrich mode while @Iyawo TM own dey enter Giraffe mode.
La @ochongonoko la Ostrich la @IyawoTM la Giraffe!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
Kslib:
Na true nah.. You posts dey always enter ostrich mode while @Iyawo TM own na Giraffe.
La @ochongonoko la Ostrich la @IyawoTM la Giraffe!!!

Lol.. Do you want me to post your epistles too?. I learned from you tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol.. Do you want me to post your epistles too?. I learned from you tongue
Lol.. No need to post mine but la you la Master la me la Student..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shezy(f): 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
ochongonoko: LMAO@lucifer sitting near @Kslib grin grin

Viewing this topic: dibank, geez prince, heso, THE
AMAKA, yemaldo, bebe4u(f), mrs Amara, tosincci,
sholay2011(m), favored gal, kannymoore(m), Drahmah
(m), Love angel, Hesienberg(m), C'est moi(f), montelik(m),ozodigboo(m), Josydaky(f), Lucifer, Kslib(m), Yinkade,omonime, alexumeho, sssob, GH KWAME(m), YACAA(f), shezy(f), Zizi(f), Sylvestre, Motunrayo01, Ms Nas(f),safarigirl(f), denniece1(m), Teespice(f), 9ja4eva(m), Julieni and 18 guest(s)
ochongonoko pls i must be in 1111.cause d way una dey talk am na like say if ur name no appear u no attend new yr eve wherever u dey attend am.plsssssssss let it not pass me bye.is part of last day supper for dis thread
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. No need to post mine but la you la Master la me la Student..

The ratio of your sermon to mine is 80:10 tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
ozodigboo:
U better take advantage of ds your so-called '' joblessness'' and enjoy ur free time, while it lasts.
Trust me, u will eventually get a job and u will be looking for free time n you won't get it.
For a long time now, i ve not been posting, just playing catch-up [ there was a day i covered 60 pages on this thread ].

** just came outta ghostmode, preparing for 1111 **
Lol 60pages that is hillarious,how come you dint sleep off?
As for job,lemme get it first o,wanna know what it means to be busy...as for now I can sleep for africa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
shezy: ochongonoko pls i must be in 1111.cause d way una dey talk am na like say if ur name no appear u no attend new yr eve wherever u dey attend am.plsssssssss let it not pass me bye.is part of last day supper for dis thread

LOL.. What's with people and this page 1111?. Is it that special or what?. Anyway, don't worry, for getting the spelling of my name correctly, I'll make sure your name appears incase you didn't post on the page wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
Updates oh, am not watching....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
njokusboy: Updates oh, am not watching....

Nothing is happening.
Them dey chop
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
ella.b:

Nothing is happening.
Them dey chop

Owk, but time for nomination show don reach nah, abi my time dey wrong ni?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.