Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,271 members, 7,928,905 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:22 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1077) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2199919 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
safarigirl:
Ok then.
Dunno why biggie doesn't wanna call Melvin, Bimp and Beverly for their DS.
Take it easy...stop making every move of Biggie sound like biased treatment. Biggie no be housemate oh!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
spongeback: I heard over here people get likes for no reason please can I get a like? smiley

Can you turn back the hands of time, please? grin grin I'd give you a like if you do. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 2faith: 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
sexytabhi:
It is the diehard mellish fans we will beg o,they will kill the chance for melvin,dellish will be saved whether nigeria vote for her or not but zambia could be bought over with cleo for melvin.
Dellish has to leave for melvin to win #fact
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Msg from candice(angelo's gf) to beverly:
Over the weekend there were reports all over the internet of Nigeria's representative, Beverly Osu's sexual encounter with South African Rep, Angelo. Well, Angelo's girlfriend, Candice Arends is not taking the whole show of shame funny and has come out to say she is ready to fight for her man as they are planning to get married before the year ends.

In an interview with a South African blog, Candice made it clear that Angelo is only having fun with Beverly and that he will come back to her at the end of the reality TV show. Adding that she and Angelo have a very serious relationship and that she understands his moves in the house as the Nigerian girl is practically throwing herself at him and he has no option but to take advantage of her.

So if you are one of Beverly Osu's supporter, you should get this message across to her.

I feel sad for these kinda women. They're the reasons some women are treated like trash. If I was his elder bro, I'll slap some senses into her. She's classless and stupid!!.. Your man that claims to love you is sleeping around on live TV and you went ahead to call it a show of shame and yet you wanna fight to keep him. you hide your idiocy under the guise of "angelo having fun"?. What a pathetic dolt!!. You've no iota of respect for yourself and those that look up to you. How can this girl be happy that her man is cheating around and call it "having fun". It's this same oaf that will cry behind the scene and then generalise that ALL MEN CHEAT. It's her type that will be physically abused and stay cos of love. Why didn't dillish "have fun too"?. Why didn't cleo that just started dating hakeem on the show "have fun" when he was evicted?.

I'm starting to get the reason why they said "since sex got easier to get, love got harder to find". Your BF cheated on you and you are warning beverly?. Bloody miscreant!!. Now I know why men use and dump your type. No single self esteem.

*spits*.. Someone tell her on twitter than she's lucky she aint my sis, I'd have slapped her silly for disgracing me. What effontery!! angry

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2013
@ochongonokobueebeiheninenemenuebeaabuogringrin
U don cum again wit ur new testament
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
Update on the D.S pls
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
Sexy Fox: Update on the D.S pls

none for now,housemates are in the garden
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
This is why I didn't want Melvin to do this his HOH thing with bev..people will wanna capitalize on it and spread lies..imagine this person that watches bba through his microwave

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
THE AMAKA:

He had no choice, really?...
Women can be so dumb and naive.

I'm ashamed for some women though I'm a man. How can a woman say such and be proud of it?. I can NEVER date a girl that will SLEEP with a HM on BBA just cos she's PLAYING the game. I'd be damned to continue such a relationship. No wonder angelo has no respect for her. Take a look at bimp, he could have boned beverly as many times as he could and the world will still blame bev but cos of the RESPECT he's for his GF, he didn't. It doesn't mean he can't sex bev or whatnot. It's called RESPECT AND LOVE, and clearly this idiota has none for herself much less from angelo. Mtcheeeewww

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
sholay2011:
Take it easy...stop making every move of Biggie sound like biased treatment. Biggie no be housemate oh!
Chineke!!!
Biggie biased for not calling bimp, bev and melvin?
The way u use the word biased is becoming too much.
Stop throwing words around..I said it that way becos I was waiting for their D.S so I can change the channel. Phcn don take light now sef.
Abeg if u wanna experiment with "biased" stop using it on me.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
lalaosky a.k.a ochongonoko, we have heard you....your epistles don dey turn to something else tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
safarigirl:
Chineke!!!
Biggie biased for not calling bimp, bev and melvin?
The way u use the word biased is becoming too much.
Stop throwing words around..I said it that way becos I was waiting for their D.S so I can change the channel. Phcn don take light now sef.
Abeg if u wanna experiment with "biased" stop using it on me.
Lol!
Shebi na u tell us say we no need yoga wen we've got WEED?
Well, d guy is obviously VErY high on weed
That attack he made on u was not intentional.....I guess....*chuckles
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
THE AMAKA:

He had no choice, really?...
Women can be so dumb and naive.

Yeah I guess then Bimp should have succumbed also, abi is he not a man like Angelo? Rubbish.....i don't even know why a woman should be fighting and making excuses for a man who has publicly cheated on her and who claims he is not in any serious relationship outside BBA because he is playing a game...pls what is her twitter handle?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maygal: 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
safarigirl: Melvin shouted "Cleo I ♥ you"
And even pecked her later.
Infact I don port to #teamMeleo

Lol...it was because cleo gave him polo abi na t-shirt smiley grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
spongeback: I heard over here people get likes for no reason please can I get a like? smiley

Onila grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2013
maygal:

Lol...it was because cleo gave him polo abi na t-shirt smiley grin
Awww that's ♥ infact #teammeleo is the ish...

Hope they won't call this 1 baised ooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
tuktudicko: @ochongonokobueebeiheninenemenuebeaabuogringrin
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
This Dellish sef. She should consider a career as an air hostess. Her voice and her beauty fit just right. Abi I lie?

When is Ice Prince coming?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
ItsModella: lalaosky a.k.a ochongonoko, we have heard you....your epistles don dey turn to something else tongue

That girl disappointed me grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
Please ooo.
I can't update on Melbev's diary session.
Someone should try n help out.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
meggy 11: This Dellish sef. She should consider a career as an air hostess. Her voice and her beauty fit just right. Abi I lie?

When is Ice Prince coming?
LWKMD!!!gringrin
I guess it was postponed 2nxt yeargrin
*na joke I de ooo*

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
tuktudicko:
Lol!
Shebi na u tell us say we no need yoga wen we've got WEED?
Well, d guy is obviously VErY high on weed
That attack he made on u was not intentional.....I guess....*chuckles
Stop using me to score cheap points. It's you that smokes elephant grass and calls it weed.

@safarigirl...what are you saying? Did you just hear the word 'biased'? undecided I gave an interpretation to your post. As simple as that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
ochongonoko:

I feel sad for these kinda women. They're the reasons some women are treated like trash. If I was his elder bro, I'll slap some senses into her. She's classless and stupid!!.. Your man that claims to love you is sleeping around on live TV and you went ahead to call it a show of shame and yet you wanna fight to keep him. you hide your idiocy under the guise of "angelo having fun"?. What a pathetic dolt!!. You've no iota of respect for yourself and those that look up to you. How can this girl be happy that her man is cheating around and call it "having fun". It's this same oaf that will cry behind the scene and then generalise that ALL MEN CHEAT. It's her type that will be physically abused and stay cos of love. Why didn't dillish "have fun too"?. Why didn't cleo that just started dating hakeem on the show "have fun" when he was evicted?.

I'm starting to get the reason why they said "since sex got easier to get, love got harder to find". Your BF cheated on you and you are warning beverly?. Bloody miscreant!!. Now I know why men use and dump your type. No single self esteem.

*spits*.. Someone tell her on twitter than she's lucky she aint my sis, I'd have slapped her silly for disgracing me. What effontery!! angry

Tuale! You sabi twist and turn grammar. In fact, you go miss page 1111, but I go reserve space for you, you hear? grin

Meanwhile, no go use vex slap your neighbour sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
tuktudicko: @ochongonokobueebeiheninenemenuebeaabuogringrin

Which kain name you give me? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
sholay2011:
Stop using me to score cheap points. It's you that smokes elephant grass and calls it weed.

@safarigirl...what are you saying? Did you just hear the word 'biased'? undecided I gave an interpretation to your post. As simple as that.
I'll soon post "." And u'll interpret it.
I'm telling u to stop throwing words around. Simple!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
tuktudicko: @ochongonoko-bu-eebe-ihe-nine-neme-nu-ebea-abuogringrin

Warris all this? Igbo man.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
BizBloke:

Tuale! You sabi twist and turn grammar. In fact, you go miss page 1111, but I go reserve space for you, you hear? grin

Meanwhile, no go use vex slap your neighbour sha.

No mind me.. I no dey vex o, just ashamed that this lady could say such. I hope when her future husby starts sleeping around, she will still call it a game? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
safarigirl:
I'll soon post "." And u'll interpret it.
I'm telling u to stop throwing words around. Simple!
Lady, respect yourself.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
THE AMAKA:

How well do you know Angelo?
Lol Angelo is my friend and a very good friend to my brother. They schooled together i know Angelo very well. Let me just say this is not the first time he but it seems people want sugar coating and not the truth. So guys blv whatever makes you feel better. I tell this how it is, i dnt beat around the bush. Even his family are not happy about the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
ItsModella: lalaosky a.k.a ochongonoko, we have heard you....your epistles don dey turn to something else tongue

He is Taking us to 1111
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
ochongonoko:

No mind me.. I no dey vex o, just ashamed that this lady could say such. I hope when her future husby starts sleeping around, she will still call it a game? grin

Hehehehe.... She go like game na. Perhaps, she plays hers, too. Perhaps!

By the way, is it me, or have you truly stolen this emotion: grin from ItsModella?

Anyway, Shalom (like our brother will always say).
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
Laughing at the people calling me Candice when i was a member of this site before big brother started and those who have seen me know that i am black and not coloured. Jeez when someone says something you dnt agree with or like now i am "Candice" you guys make me laugh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.