Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,019 members, 7,896,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:32 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1074) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2192997 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Aboki4inside(m): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
Oohoo! ANGELO would have nominated himself n melvin so that all d odas wil hv 2..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
dominique:

This is the first time Melvin will be nominating Feza o, last week it was Oneal and Elikem. Its a no brainer that the other half of an evicted couple always gets nominated after the other half gets evicted. I just wish Elikem can keep a low profile for the remaining weeks on the show. This morning, Melvin had to tell him to shutup when he kept saying 'its nominations, you know whose name you like to call'.
Don't mind Him, I recall when Eli constantly nominated Natasha for eviction even though the Latter wept and felt HM's did not like her, he should Shut Up and be a Man.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
I look like Iceprince tho. I look like him but am finer..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
If Nigeria can start campaigning for Cleo....it will be good ooo...if Nigeria Ghana sl can go to Cleo ...it will be gud
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
That dint take long.
Beverly talking bout ice-prince.
She said ice-prince dint call her cuz he knows she's a talkative.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
Beverly should keep quiet.
Wetin concern hsm8ts with her story of ice-prince.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
tuktudicko:
LEAVE GINI!!!
Beverly wey don already clear us say she no b JESUS CHRIST
gringringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
Damn...Look at that assss!!!
You know yourself...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
Kslib: Damn...Look at that assss!!!
You know yourself...
grin grin grin sexy tabhi assss...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
Beverly said Iceprince is dirty...he carries saliva in his mouth-Beverly

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
god_of_music: Beverly said Iceprince is dirty...he carries saliva in his mouth-Beverly
Why does Beverly think bringing ppl down on TV equates to keeping it real?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
god_of_music: Beverly said Iceprince is dirty...he carries saliva in his mouth-Beverly
Talk true joor!!! Did she really say that?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
Lol bev no longer has 1k contacts on bbm,its now 5k abi na ice-prince contacts she dey talk bout.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
ella.b:

grin grin grin I'm so used to it now.

hehehe. Na so e suppose be na. Still waiting though.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
You know yourself...

That's delicious. Sadly she's into women, not men!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
Na wa oo!!!
Jst decided 2log-in twitter 2day and d 1st lie I was hit with is that beverly is pregnant 4 angelo...lyk WTF? Jst 3days after the supposed intimacy and pple r spewing such lies..smh

I now recall xactly y I hate twitter
A bunch of fake Nyashed liars...
Safarigal I hail(u de try 4dat twitter)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
nkwako: If Nigeria can start campaigning for Cleo....it will be good ooo...if Nigeria Ghana sl can go to Cleo ...it will be gud
Good 4 whu? for Mel? so Ghana mus campaign for Cleo to weaken the SADC in the final? Do u eva think bwt Ghana's Elikem? u all doin it for Mel?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
Kslib:
She also said ice-p na her bb contact(might be true)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
You know yourself...
no look am ooh,she is into "sister's act"hpe u understand what am saying?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
Kslib:
Aren't you watching IT??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
Beverly--"one of ma friends gave birth 4 ice-prince.
Omg!ice-p's son looks exactly like him".
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by realteflon(m): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
When Dellish was in Edo state,Nigeria. No wonder she keeps saying Osho baba. #IRepEdoState

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2013
oneal

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
I left at pg 1069, only to come and see that it has reach pg 1073. Abeg 1111 no pass me by o!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
oneal's son.d resemblance is too much.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
Wait o! Na me start this 1111 thing o!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
ella.b:
That dint take long.
Beverly talking bout ice-prince.
She said ice-prince dint call her cuz he knows she's a talkative.
That's why ice prince didn't call her.With the way beverly speaks,she would have said something that will make ice-prince loose his temper.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
C'est moi:
oneal's son.d resemblance is too much.

I hope d father's xter is not in him
He's cute
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
Dannyxy: no look am ooh,she is into "sister's act"hpe u understand what am saying?
languys69:

That's delicious. Sadly she's into women, not men!
Who is that?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tegax(m): 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
god_of_music: I look like Iceprince tho. I look like him but am finer..

Hmmmm....u wish? But.....come o.... why do you like covering your mouth in all your profile pix, since that day someone finished dissing you about your ugly teeth? Abeg, me i dey feel those teeth of yours o!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mr Fabulous007: That's why ice prince didn't call her.With the way beverly speaks,she would have said something that will make ice-prince loose his temper.
True talk
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
*Wipes off sweat from face* So...what page are we now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.