Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,019 members, 7,896,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1073) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2192993 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
If dellish and elikem make the final alongside mev and bev then forget about Nigeria winning.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ice prince said he has performed with cleo before.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
dominique:

My only worry is that he might be making cocky statements like, 'you guys forgot to mention my name, what happened?'. The guy needs to not talk sometimes

Exactly .and that would annoy angelo and co. he does not know when to pipe down.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
tosincci: I believe 2 people are going this week and so all 6 ppl are gonna b up.
All di argument of dillish cleo wat wat doesnt matter. Wait till biggie mentions who s going to be up first.

I even tink bevs gonna put melvin up instead of angelo later today. BBA dint make money last week from votes. This is d week before d show ends.

Beverlys choice of angelo ot melvin is also gonna b a classic moment on the show this year. Am sure d producers are considering all dis.

Beta get ready to save melvin. I gess dilish and elikem/bimp gonna b d eventual evictees.
Shikena
In this case,bev is likely going to leave the nominations as it would be meaning that she won't save and replace melvin or angelo so she will leave it for africa to decide.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
Am impressed by dellish's story of the little NGO she runs bk home with a friend..........Beverly no Sabi dis type........na only club,man,drinks n angello her brain Sabi......video vixen suddenly gone mute.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
sexytabhi: I need to start paying attention to some of these naija artistes,I never knew Iceprince is this eloquent...so expressive and confident.

Me too! Amyam rilly veri surprised rat now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
zandilicious:
it might be true for Nig, but a lot of peopl like Bev,plus she has never been up for eviction, so we cant say for sure tht the ROA wont vote for her. I know NL pipl prefer Mel more than Bev, but outside NL Bev has a lot of followers. Angelo too got the ROA vote wen he was up against Dillish, but he has neva been up against Mel n Bev, hence i say the ROA vote can go either way, thts my objective opinion. Mel stands a chance to get tht vote, so Bev n Angelo.

Are you for real Which rest of Africa prefer Beverly over Melvin? Talk Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, that's the entire EA routes for Melvin. SADC we have Namibia (if Dillish is gone), Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe... Melvin is the charmer

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
pinky lips: Am impressed by dellish's story of the little NGO she runs bk home with a friend..........Beverly no Sabi dis type........na only club,man,drinks n angello her brain Sabi......video vixen suddenly gone mute.

Hahahhahahahha girl u mean o cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
Iceprince" personally,I'm a supposed superstar..if u go to my wardrobe now,I don't ve up to 11 shoes.
I buy but I give it out.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2013
pinky lips: Am impressed by dellish's story of the little NGO she runs bk home with a friend..........Beverly no Sabi dis type........na only club,man,drinks n angello her brain Sabi......video vixen suddenly gone mute.

Abi o, if na fuckery she go fit talk well well. Empty head!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2013
ella.b:
Iceprince" personally,I'm a supposed superstar..if u go to my wardrobe now,I don't ve up to 11 shoes.
I buy but I give it out.
that's my guy...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ice prince.......u r a ruby.......lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
ella.b:
Yeah, that was during his Zambia tour in April or so.

Ice Prince is leaving already.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by switella(f): 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
hiteelong:
WHAT!!!!!!!!! Senetor Yarima tins!.....but dis girl don suffer o..@ dt early age
hw she tak suffer she accepted d fun she waz nt raped so am nt bothered it waz a matter of choice
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
GH KWAME:
TRUE!!!...... But notice how Angelo for the first(1st) time in weeks stopped nominating Eli? He has always nominated Eli ever since Eli swapped him up for eviction on the excuse that Elikem always wants to impose his opinion on HM's.... I guess he thought Eli was doing same....... Melikem for two(2) weeks now have nominated Feza, is it Telepathy/conspiracy? Or they have genuinly seen through the Lady in Red?

This is the first time Melvin will be nominating Feza o, last week it was Oneal and Elikem. Its a no brainer that the other half of an evicted couple always gets nominated after the other half gets evicted. I just wish Elikem can keep a low profile for the remaining weeks on the show. This morning, Melvin had to tell him to shutup when he kept saying 'its nominations, you know whose name you like to call'.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
Elikem says when u educate a guy,u educate an individual but when u educate d woman,u educate d nation.

I agree.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
grin grin grin Operation shameless Beverly OUT She go make Africa think Naija women na cheap talk and empty head
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ice prince!.....he is a rubby
Ice prince!.....he is a rubby.

And he is giving them his dance steps cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
ella.b:
elikem is iceprince's look-alike

Doppleganger. grin grin Aww! My TVD freak.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
BizBloke:

Doppleganger. grin grin Aww! My TVD freak.

grin grin grin I'm so used to it now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
switella: hw she tak suffer she accepted d fun she waz nt raped so am nt bothered it waz a matter of choice

Abi o. Girl wey don dey do ham since 12 self. 15 ko, 17 ni. I'm still waiting for Angelo to describe her freeway.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
I am not responsible for Nando’s behaviour – Oneal #bbathechase

During Monday morning’s Google hangout session with the just evicted Big Brother The Chase housemate Oneal, he set the records straight on a number on things mainly his relationship with Feza and his comments about West Africa. The Botswana Disc Jockey said his comments about the West Africans in the house based on their behavior was misconstrued to mean that he hated the whole of the sub-region. He apologized if he offended anyone with those comments. Also commenting on a popular sentiment which was also Dilish’s reason for voting for him, Oneal said he couldn’t see how he was responsible for the behavior that Nando put up, which ultimately led to his qualification. Oneal said it was unfair for anyone to blame him for the actions of Nando. As a DJ, he also give a huge shout-out to West Africa for leading the way in supporting and growing indigenous music across the continent. watch below
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
ella.b:
I am not responsible for Nando’s behaviour – Oneal #bbathechase

During Monday morning’s Google hangout session with the just evicted Big Brother The Chase housemate Oneal, he set the records straight on a number on things mainly his relationship with Feza and his comments about West Africa. The Botswana Disc Jockey said his comments about the West Africans in the house based on their behavior was misconstrued to mean that he hated the whole of the sub-region. He apologized if he offended anyone with those comments. Also commenting on a popular sentiment which was also Dilish’s reason for voting for him, Oneal said he couldn’t see how he was responsible for the behavior that Nando put up, which ultimately led to his qualification. Oneal said it was unfair for anyone to blame him for the actions of Nando. As a DJ, he also give a huge shout-out to West Africa for leading the way in supporting and growing indigenous music across the continent. watch below
It's unfair for anyone to blame him for Nando's actions but he had the nerve to blame Cleo for instigating the fight between Nando and Elikem? I don dey talk am since, Oneal is high on goat piss.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
ella.b:

you jst dey know?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
Can't wait for beverly's story time bout ice-prince.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

you jst dey know?

Yep..I be lastma
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
ItsModella:
It's unfair for anyone to blame him for Nando's actions but he had the nerve to blame Cleo for instigating the fight between Nando and Elikem? I don dey talk am since, Oneal is high on goat piss.

Goat piss? Is that their national drink in Botswana? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
Bev is showing in a music video with ikechukwu on 326 now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
sexytabhi:
In this case,bev is likely going to leave the nominations as it would be meaning that she won't save and replace melvin or angelo so she will leave it for africa to decide .
LEAVE GINI!!!
Beverly wey don already clear us say she no b JESUS CHRIST
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
Is there any way i can remove the comment bar below my tv screen?
This BBA thingy just keeps exposing how ignorant Many Africans are .. Initially,i knew there was ignorance but 'boy oh boy',the ignorance is not just there but off the charts..
I cant wait for this show to end so i can go back to fantasizing how intelligent africans are and how there is hope for Africa's future...
The ignorance i'm talking about is not just a factor of them not going to school but at how baffled i'm with the way many of them reason and think as humans.. .
One Africa,One Blood My assss!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tremzy07(f): 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
ItsModella:

Just had to come out of Ghost mode for this...."Goat piss"grin This is just classic!

*Going Back to Ghost Mode Things*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
from a parody account

(1) (2) (3) ... (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.