Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,982 members, 7,896,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 08:16 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1072) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2192745 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
njokusboy:

Dats a gud enough reason to me, wud be more interesting if she swaps dillish and more spectacular if she leaves on sunday......yes I said it..

Of course, you said it. Yes! You said nothing of relevance to me grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
Housemates discussing abt d task for the week. Saying since it came on a monday, it means its a huge task for them.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
sholay2011:
Of course, you said it. Yes! You said nothing of relevance to me grin grin

Lolzzz, see urself, why then did you reply if it was so irrelevant U shld have ignored it nah
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
languys69: Shai....Beverly can't read. Melvin dey help am read. grin

Melvin is d Assistant HOH. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
dominique:

My only worry is that he might be making cocky statements like, 'you guys forgot to mention my name, what happened?'. The guy needs to not talk sometimes
TRUE!!!...... But notice how Angelo for the first(1st) time in weeks stopped nominating Eli? He has always nominated Eli ever since Eli swapped him up for eviction on the excuse that Elikem always wants to impose his opinion on HM's.... I guess he thought Eli was doing same....... Melikem for two(2) weeks now have nominated Feza, is it Telepathy/conspiracy? Or they have genuinly seen through the Lady in Red?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
If bev swaps dellish then cleo should be voted for,cos for melvin to win,dellish has to leave,cleo will share vote with angelo.
I just hope mellish fans won't kill melvin's chance eventually by giving his votes to dellish. I don talk my own.
By the way when will bev improve in her english? Why is melvin reading for her

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
Agbgift:

Melvin is d Assistant HOH. grin

Ok ma'am, I hear you o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
ochongonoko: dillish - feza because she is not the person she used to be
bimp because he stands a good chance of being saved by beverly if nominated
oooh Dellish thou, is she serious? she has been nominating Bimp even b4 Bev became the HOH, before Bimp sef was HOH.this z jus a stewpid reason. Biggy sef also, why ask for a reason frm sum1 whu z been nominatin the same person ova n ova...i tire oooo undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
sexytabhi: If bev swaps dellish and then cleo should be voted for,for melvin to win,dellish hs to leave,cleo will share vote with angelo.
I just hope mellish fns won't kill melvin's chance eventuall by giving his votes to dellish. I don talk my own.
By the way when will bev improve in her english? Why is melvin reading for her
whether you vote for Dillish or not will make no difference, the babe will go nowhere, instead Cleo and Feza will be booted out.

As it is, we have no use for Nam votes. Make we just strategize find as we go take vote Cleo cos SADC don abandon Zambia on top say dem no vote Owlneal.

We need stray votes, if we vote Zambia, we go fit get their vote since na only we go vote them most likely.

Abeg make una help me go beg una naija people for twitter make dem no dey talk say dem no go vote Dillish because of strategy, dem dey spoil show no be small.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
namibians are saying if naija no vote dillish,if dillish evetually leave dier vote will never go to melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
GH KWAME:
No! Modify yours 1st ... **GH Swagg** Tinz
Werey!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ice prince in d building. See housemates they kolo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ice prince in d building,see the expression on melvin's face.
Feza is happy too wow.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
safarigirl: whether you vote for Dillish or not will make no difference, the babe will go nowhere, instead Cleo and Feza will be booted out.

As it is, we have no use for Nam votes. Make we just strategize find as we go take vote Cleo cos SADC don abandon Zambia on top say dem no vote Owlneal.

We need stray votes, if we vote Zambia, we go fit get their vote since na only we go vote them most likely.

Abeg make una help me go beg una naija people for twitter make dem no dey talk say dem no go vote Dillish because of strategy, dem dey spoil show no be small.
It is the diehard mellish fans we will beg o,they will kill the chance for melvin,dellish will be saved whether nigeria vote for her or not but zambia could be bought over with cleo for melvin.
Dellish has to leave for melvin to win #fact
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
safarigirl: whether you vote for Dillish or not will make no difference, the babe will go nowhere, instead Cleo and Feza will be booted out.

cleoo all d way,i am with u on this...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
sexytabhi:
It is the diehard mellish fans we will beg o,they will kill the chance for melvin,dellish will be saved whether nigeria vote for her or not but zambia could be bought over with cleo for melvin.
Dellish has to leave for melvin to win #fact
But Dillish will not leave...that's the sad fact grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ice prince sure knows how to express himself with words and draw people's attention...
Nice guy!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
elikem is iceprince's look-alike
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
Zamani in d building........he talks gud
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
justloveme: namibians are saying if naija no vote dillish,if dillish evetually leave dier vote will never go to melvin
they should go nd sleep jare,do we look like we send them...dem think say we mumu
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by EzePromoe: 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
fork adict:

AIT ko, ZQN ni.

Oga abeg, siddon make you observe wetin dey go on first. after you observe finish, make you con start to dey post.

Abeg go hide for nkoro jor tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
ella.b:
elikem is iceprince's Doppleganger
If no be cos i say i dey watch 'How I Met Your Mother',i for no know wetin Doppleganger mean..
Abeg make una dey sofri with the grammar..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ice Prince communicates well unlike some other yeye Naija celebrities.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
Dis angello's accent is irritating.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
sexytabhi: Ice prince in d building,see the expression on melvin's face.
Feza is happy too wow.

Now I am disappointed Oneal is not in the house. Dude would be going mad right now. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ice prince ZAMANI...JTOWN boy,repping any time anyday...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
Am impressed by ice prince communication skills. The guy is good.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
Zamani..........am impressed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tosincci: 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
I believe 2 people are going this week and so all 6 ppl are gonna b up.
All di argument of dillish cleo wat wat doesnt matter. Wait till biggie mentions who s going to be up first.

I even tink bevs gonna put melvin up instead of angelo later today. BBA dint make money last week from votes. This is d week before d show ends.

Beverlys choice of angelo ot melvin is also gonna b a classic moment on the show this year. Am sure d producers are considering all dis.

Beta get ready to save melvin. I gess dilish and elikem/bimp gonna b d eventual evictees.
Shikena
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
I need to start paying attention to some of these naija artistes,I never knew Iceprince is this eloquent...so expressive and confident.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
sholay2011:
But Dillish will not leave...that's the sad fact grin grin

I'll second that! Haters of Dillish will cry themselves to sleep on Sunday when Ik announces she's safe. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
sexytabhi: I need to start paying attention to some of these naija artistes,I never knew Iceprince is this eloquent...so expressive and confident.
that's my Guy...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.