Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,264 members, 7,928,867 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:34 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1071) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2199902 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 11:05am On Aug 05, 2013
Agbgift: Beverly to Elikem: I gt disvirgined @ age 15.
WHAT!!!!!!!!! Senetor Yarima tins!.....but dis girl don suffer o..@ dt early age
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 05, 2013
anyway, strategic o, or no strategic, i'm voting CLEO... Thats the only message my brain is proccessing now...

My girl cant be up and i wont vote her... Mbanu!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 11:08am On Aug 05, 2013
Denzel wer been de do lyk imbe,I no lyk that guy 1bit mssccchwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2013
OMG!!!...@satan is viewing again? shockedshocked

*Ghostmode*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:13am On Aug 05, 2013
sholay2011:
Ok. You are entitled to your opinion but just know Dillish is going nowhere! grin

From ur response, I can decipher ur sex btw. cool Enjoy your sleep.
Please if you have been able to crack his s*ex organ please Share.

tuktudicko:
Dats cos he's male obviously, anyone can put the (f)
Now I know.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by drulbaba(m): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2013
Y'all shouldn't be surprised if biggie decides to put up all 6 of them for eviction leaving melvin and angelo as bev's only two option to swap herself with. We can all guess how that's gonna go down, but bev never fails to surprise us. So we shall see... Oh n satan is viewing again.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 11:16am On Aug 05, 2013
The first time I saw Angelo,he looked like joshua of dark Angel to me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2013
So Bev nominated Dillish 'cos she's too cocky? undecided Okay now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2013
zandilicious:
I also see Bev goin to th finale,dnt underestimate her n Angelo, they are also loved by many, in that case ROA vote might go to either Mel, Bev or Angelo and the Nig vote will be split btwn Mel n Bev. I see Mel's chances gettin slimmer coz theres 3 WA in the house n the ROA might go either way. The 2 people i see standing a gud chance is Dillish n Angelo...thts ma opinion cool

Nigeria represents only one country vote and that is definitely going to melvin, melvins rival for the west african vote is elikem, bev on the other hand doesn't pose a threat to melvin, Nigeria which is her father land doesn't like her much, let alone, the rest of Africa..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2013
dominique:

I tire for all these conspiracy theorists o. What I believe they did was a 'scratch my back I scratch yours agreement' though they didn't say it loud.
Looks like the end of the road for Feza sha.
I await Elikem's expression when Biggie calls out HM's for possible eviction.... @safarigirl please share Oneal's TL if you have it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2013
sholay2011: So Bev nominated Dillish 'cos she's too cocky? undecided Okay now.

I'm sure she was looking for English to speak....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2013
skipofem: The first time I saw Angelo,he looked like joshua of dark Angel to me
lol,it's true o.max's transgenic frnd from manticore.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2013

Must you be pained? grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 11:29am On Aug 05, 2013
ochongonoko: anyway, strategic o, or no strategic, i'm voting CLEO... Thats the only message my brain is proccessing now...

My girl cant be up and i wont vote her... Mbanu!!!

i would also chip in some votes for your darling Cleowink if Eli does not come up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 11:29am On Aug 05, 2013
with respect to d top 6 and no eviction next week, it should be on biggies website. I know it was on d website that there'll be no eviction on the 19th.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 11:30am On Aug 05, 2013
njokusboy:

Nigeria represents only one country vote and that is definitely going to melvin, melvins rival for the west african vote is elikem, bev on the other hand doesn't pose a threat to melvin, Nigeria which is her father land doesn't like her much, let alone, the rest of Africa..
it might be true for Nig, but a lot of peopl like Bev,plus she has never been up for eviction, so we cant say for sure tht the ROA wont vote for her. I know NL pipl prefer Mel more than Bev, but outside NL Bev has a lot of followers. Angelo too got the ROA vote wen he was up against Dillish, but he has neva been up against Mel n Bev, hence i say the ROA vote can go either way, thts my objective opinion. Mel stands a chance to get tht vote, so Bev n Angelo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 05, 2013

Dats a gud enough reason to me, wud be more interesting if she swaps dillish and more spectacular if she leaves on sunday......yes I said it..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2013
IyawoTM:

Headquarters hmmmm....i should know u then, but anyways Lord have mercy on them, unless u have dual personality.
You're in the headquarters?? And i don't know you?? ...........seems you are that kinda woman who comes to church..only sundays...wednesdays.... Maybe you ain't in any group or vibrant cell tho
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2013
Oya.
The war has started. Bev fans they rake on twitter.
Some of them said Melvin nominated Bev becos of Dillish.
Others are saying he wants her out so he can win.
That Nigerians are making excuses for him when he's being wicked.
Even GH understood when he nominated Elikem. But these ones are block heads. His reason was as simple as ABC.
Sadc is enjoying the war sha..them dey pour fuel and petrol inside am. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2013
GH KWAME:
I await Elikem's expression when Biggie calls out HM's for possible eviction.... @safarigirl please share Oneal's TL if you have it.
It's too funny joor..
Oneal is on a blocking spree..
I'll do that later sha..don't wanna run by ba3 down

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2013
Jus rememba where Beverly got d word "corky" ice prince Oleku,"she is confident n she is corky"plus she ws in d video
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 05, 2013
GH KWAME:

god_of_Mischief!
No! Modify that....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2013
zandilicious:
it might be true for Nig, but a lot of peopl like Bev,plus she has never been up for eviction, so we cant say for sure tht the ROA wont vote for her. I know NL pipl prefer Mel more than Bev, but outside NL Bev has a lot of followers. Angelo too got the ROA vote wen he was up against Dillish, but he has neva been up against Mel n Bev, hence i say the ROA vote can go either way, thts my objective opinion. Mel stands a chance to get tht vote, so Bev n Angelo.
Oga apart from fans in S.A due to bengelo..and the ones she has in 9ja..bev doesn't have plenty fans.
She has people that like her but they are south africans that will still pick Angelo..so it's of no use. She's not a threat and can get to the finale as is her wish.

As for ROA trust me..Melvin even has lesotho n Mozambique fans..
Talk more of W/A..I've seen ivory coast, cameroon e.t.c campaigning for him..I'm not even worried.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 11:46am On Aug 05, 2013
Belovedd: with respect to d top 6 and no eviction next week, it should be on biggies website. I know it was on d website that there'll be no eviction on the 19th.
Oga/madam, no confuse yaself biko'nu....
I'm sure wat u read is "there wud b no NOMINATIONS on d 19th"
There wud b EVICTION this sunday n 18th

EVICTION & NOMINATION.....there is a difference

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2013
If I were Biggie, I'll put all six up, first to generate as much revenue as possible especially since there'll be no eviction next week. plus it would make for interesting viewership to see who Beverly would save between her brother and her man.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 05, 2013
safarigirl: Oya.
The war has started. Bev fans they rake on twitter.
Some of them said Melvin nominated Bev becos of Dillish.
Others are saying he wants her out so he can win.
That Nigerians are making excuses for him when he's being wicked.
Even GH understood when he nominated Elikem. But these ones are block heads. His reason was as simple as ABC.
Sadc is enjoying the war sha..them dey pour fuel and petrol inside am. grin
Why are you minding those IDIOTS?? NO body dey write nonsense con put @GiyazJason at all! Dem no dey try am! Coz i go analyze..dissalize...Beefalize...Aluulize and Disgracelize them! Ask them about me!
My best friend on Twitter still remains @Emem_Bush

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 11:53am On Aug 05, 2013
tuktudicko:
Oga/madam, no confuse yaself biko'nu....
I'm sure wat u read is "there wud b no NOMINATIONS on d 19th"
There wud b EVICTION this sunday n 18th

EVICTION & NOMINATION.....there is a difference
oh, ok my bad. thanks for the correction
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 11:55am On Aug 05, 2013
GH KWAME:

My only worry is that he might be making cocky statements like, 'you guys forgot to mention my name, what happened?'. The guy needs to not talk sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:55am On Aug 05, 2013
god_of_music: No! Modify that....
No! Modify yours 1st ... **GH Swagg** Tinz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 11:58am On Aug 05, 2013
Belovedd:
oh, ok my bad. thanks for the correction
U welcum
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2013
Shai....Beverly can't read. Melvin dey help am read. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:59am On Aug 05, 2013
Task brief, been read by melvin. Its one campaign week for housemates.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.