Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,264 members, 7,928,867 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:35 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1070) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2199904 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:13am On Aug 05, 2013
GH KWAME: Those who claim Cleo and Elikem
were conspiring, please show us the
conspiracy now.

I tire for all these conspiracy theorists o. What I believe they did was a 'scratch my back I scratch yours agreement' though they didn't say it loud.
Looks like the end of the road for Feza sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2013
safarigirl:
I.K said it last night at the eviction show

Can't wait to see the expression on the housemates face wen he comes.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:16am On Aug 05, 2013
Elekem to beverly, I have always dated ladies older than me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DICKtator: 10:18am On Aug 05, 2013
onila: where can i watch the canine scene. .the real sex scene

Go and sleep or rather close your eyes!!.

It isn't for underage!!!!!

Don't let Yeahrealman notice you too!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 10:22am On Aug 05, 2013
we having a top six dis year according to biggie. no eviction next week so, two r leaving on Sunday.
At dis stage, I think dillish will win cos I see CLEO and feza leaving. Zambia might go to dillish as well as Kenya, Uganda, plus her namibia. not sure who will get Malawi but if dillish gets it she's won.
Melvin can only boast of Nig, SL and ROA since Elikem is making it to d finals.
I think at this point Nig should vote for CLEO. Dillish would be saved and her country can't reciprocate cos dillish would make d finals.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 10:24am On Aug 05, 2013
What time is ice prince cummin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:24am On Aug 05, 2013
Its only normal that I drop a comment on page 1069 tongue

Sadly I will miss the ice prince moment today. Mondays are hectic. Keep us posted guys.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:25am On Aug 05, 2013
Belovedd: we having a top six dis year according to biggie. no eviction next week so, two r leaving on Sunday.
At dis stage, I think dillish will win cos I see CLEO and feza leaving. Zambia might go to dillish as well as Kenya, Uganda, plus her namibia. not sure who will get Malawi but if dillish gets it she's won.
I think at this point Nig should vote for CLEO. Dillish would be saved and her country can't reciprocate cos dillish would make d finals.
Pls oh...when did biggie mention top 6? I tot it was top 5. Elucidate on how you got to know this. And from ur analysis, I see Angelo winning, not Dillish.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:25am On Aug 05, 2013
If cleo nd feza leave wahala go dey...,especially cleo,i need to stay nd drag votes with angelo nd dillish

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:26am On Aug 05, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by owee: 10:28am On Aug 05, 2013
Belovedd: we having a top six dis year according to biggie. no eviction next week so, two r leaving on Sunday.

Youve got a valid point there....This is the time for strategic voting and not sentiments

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 10:29am On Aug 05, 2013
at dis particular junction if bev no swap elikem for bimp den it going to b had for naija to win.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2013
god_of_music: Sister...am in The headquaters....sometimes i go to zone 1.....but when i travel back to my father's house in Anambra i rep Onitsha zone(Pastor Ambrose Isasele)

Headquarters hmmmm....i should know u then, but anyways Lord have mercy on them, unless u have dual personality.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:31am On Aug 05, 2013

If that's the case. Then it means only 1 person will leave till the finale. The organisers can't afford to part with the revenue they generate every week.

Just found out that Spade has been banned for a couple of days (most likely as a result of the banter with brefo. I'll miss his analysis and comments.

www.nairaland.com/spade
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:40am On Aug 05, 2013
Dannyxy: If cleo nd feza leaves wahala go dey,cleo especially,i need her to stay nd drag votes with angelo nd dillish...

I see that as a very good reason too.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 10:41am On Aug 05, 2013
**Modified**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 10:41am On Aug 05, 2013
GH KWAME:
Kwaaaaaaaax..... All my AlT Accnts have a cosign of GH(GH Patriot/ GH Kwame/ GhanaBa) ..... So Nay it wasn't Moi.
god_of_music: I knew you were that Gh Swagg!
god_of_Mischief!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:45am On Aug 05, 2013

If there wont be an eviction next week, then Biggie is only proving to the world how foolish he is.

It makes more sense to evict one housemate this week and another next week than for him to evict 2 this week and then tell us there will be no eviction next week. Furthermore, if he knew he wouldnt evict on one of the weeks why then did he force housemates to nominate one another the second day in the house when they barely knew one another and then force africa to evict the following sunday when africa hadnt even gotten to know the housemates well enough?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 10:46am On Aug 05, 2013
I also see Bev goin to th finale,dnt underestimate her n Angelo, they are also loved by many, in that case ROA vote might go to either Mel, Bev or Angelo and the Nig vote will be split btwn Mel n Bev. I see Mel's chances gettin slimmer coz theres 3 WA in the house n the ROA might go either way. The 2 people i see standing a gud chance is Dillish n Angelo...thts ma opinion cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 10:46am On Aug 05, 2013
@ the end of the day a pre destined winner,will win above all these prediction,permutation or analysis,it may surprisingly be the unexpected and unbelievable ones like cleo or bev.#teamMelvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2013
I'm voting Cleo sha...
Most Nigerians (except Mellish fans) are gonna vote for her.
Fact is Dillish will be saved with or without our vote. Cleo will most likely head straight to homeville. Although I'd ♥ her to stay.
But for your 1st statement who told you biggie said top 6.
What's your source?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2013
nkwako: What time is ice prince cummin

What time is Ice Prince CUM.MING or what time is Ice prince COMING? There is a world of difference between the 2 questions.

I love one more than the other....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 05, 2013
sexytabhi:
If bev considers west africa thing,she would replace dellish but if it is for friendship sake she would replace elikem.
Although since she nominted dellish originally then she is likely going to replace bimp with dellish.

whether its for friendship or WA connection, beverly will replace dillish not elikem..watch and see. I'm not 100% sure but i have this gut feeling that beverly will replace dillish and not elikem. My fear is that if she replaces dillish and she survives, dillish will be develope a hidden grudge for her.. Cos she have never nominated her for once
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2013
This week I am voting for Cleo, I love that girl. *No homo*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2013
I don't see beverly as a threat to Melvin in anyway.
Remember kevin and Nkenna, Vina and Karen. No be today e start.
I also don't see Elikem being a threat.
From what I'm seeing..Melvin keeps getting more fans by the day.
Sadc alliance is messed up.
So it's either Melvin or Dillish...
And bimp is there for Dillish.
As long as Bimp gets to the finale I have no worries.
For now we must vote with our heads and not our hearts.
Vote Cleo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2013
ochongonoko:

whether its for friendship or WA connection, beverly will replace dillish not elikem..watch and see. I'm not 100% sure but i have this gut feeling that beverly will replace dillish and not elikem. My fear is that if she replaces dillish and she survives, dillish will be develope a hidden grudge for her.. Cos she have never nominated her for once

If anything, Bev is quite unpredictable. She may put Elikem up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 10:55am On Aug 05, 2013
ochongonoko:

I think she will also put Dillish up, like u said she nominated her already. However, its possibl tht she might put up Elikem, revenge for Bimp as Eli swaped Bimp,anywae let wait n c, Bev z unpredictable! If Dillish is not up thou, she stands a gud chance to walk away wif the moola. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 10:56am On Aug 05, 2013
ochongonoko:

you just created it to prove a point not to use it grin

shalom grin
Lol,..... SMH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 05, 2013
fork adict:
if he knew he wouldnt evict on one of the weeks why then did he force housemates to nominate one another the second day in the house when they barely knew one another and then force africa to evict the following sunday when africa hadnt even gotten to know the housemates well enough?

gringrin... This denzel eviction still dey pain you ni? gringrin.. i empathise with you, i felt it was wrong telling HMs to nominate each other just after a day of seeing each other. Its wrong. By the time africa got to see the funny side of denzel, it was late.. Just imagine denzel, bassey and sulu in that house... Well, they must exist for the show to be where it is now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 05, 2013
fork adict:

If anything, Bev is quite unpredictable. She may put Elikem up.

yeah.. I agree.. If she can nominate bassey and dillish, she can put up elikem.. Whatever her decison is today, i wont blame her..she's in a tough situation.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 05, 2013
zandilicious:
I think she will also put Dillish up, like u said she nominated her already. However, its possibl tht she might put up Elikem, revenge for Bimp as Eli swaped Bimp,anywae let wait n c, Bev z unpredictable! If Dillish is not up thou, she stands a gud chance to walk away wif the moola. wink

i dont know about her walking away with moola, but i'm sure she will reach the final unless miracles happens. She's got bimp, angelo, elikem(unless she puts him up)melvin and dillish(if she doesnt put her up) on lockdown...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 05, 2013
GH KWAME:
Lol,..... SMH

gringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.