Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,017 members, 7,896,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2192989 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2013
GH KWAME:
Kwaaaaaaaax..... All my AlT Accnts have a cosign of GH(GH Patriot/ GH Kwame/Gh swagg/GhanaBa) ..... So Nay it wasn't Moi.
I knew you were that Gh Swagg!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:47am On Aug 05, 2013
I'm guessing bimp, feza and cleo are up.
Bev might replace bimp with Dillish.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 9:47am On Aug 05, 2013
Kslib: Bimp,Cleo and Feza will be up...
Beverly will obviously save Bimp and put
One of these:
Dillish
Elikem
Melvin
Angelo
melvin and Angelo is out of the picture..... she nominated Cleo and Dilish, since BIMP is up she will definately save Bimp and replace him with Dilish or Elikem; reasons because Elikem really made a disastrous mistake yesterday night when IK asked him who he saved and replace, he mistakenly mention Beverly before Bimp, so he sent a wrong signal to Bev and if actually she decoded it, then Elikem would definately be swapped...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 05, 2013
sholay2011: I pray dose wiv 2 noms are up so let's see who she wud replace wiv herself btw Angelo and Melvin. grin

you no wan make dillish dey for chopping block shey? grin

anyway, in that scenario, she will put up melvin..any decisom she makes in that case, i wont hold it against her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 05, 2013
Goodmorning pals,do have a wonderful week.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:48am On Aug 05, 2013
Kslib: Bimp,Cleo and Feza will be up...
Beverly will obviously save Bimp and put
One of these:
Dillish
Elikem
Melvin
Angelo

She can't put homeboy, loverboy, neighbour (they have good rapport too). Dilish looks like the weekest link there. As long as Melikem is not up, another passive voting week for me, yaay!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Jbgurl: 9:49am On Aug 05, 2013
someone wrote *westafrica might win this game cos for them,they r united* #true
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 9:49am On Aug 05, 2013
Dannyxy: me too,i suspect him,infact he is a prime suspect...
Sorry! You can suspect me when you see GH sat..! I have no Locus in that name.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Pamperme: 9:49am On Aug 05, 2013
:oViewing this topic: russello, transforma1, Goom, ItsModella, obylynn, oriste(f), pwettytemmy(f), Imprida(f), isibaby9, Amaechi5(m), ella.b(f), dehning(m), sultan003(m), sushieater(m), Lobeez(m), drulbaba(m), eleshin(m), olegunner(m), 2_faith, wild child(m), Sugahylz(f), Mr Fabulous007, nkwako, BizBloke(m), dibank, mevems, Handy Manny, dominique(f), Kslib(m), CuteAngel(f), Pink!, abikyshow, tegax(m), tosincci, bintsdeyi, godshandmaiden, pinky lips, Chrisbenogor(m), Hawizzy, prince89, Tuso(m), ochongonoko, soterslove, denniece1(m), dmalam(m), demelza, GH KWAME(m), Jb gurl, Zizi(f), Ewoma45(f), viexcey(f), fashrola(m), tuktudicko(m), Josydaky(f), Dannyxy(m), mss_rosa!(f), Eze Promoe, CERKEYNAH, sexytabhi(f), egoamaka, lizfab(f), Babewensabi, alekside(m), Jeez@2, munagirl, ugochi86, icebazz(m), shezy(f), Fejok01(f), abishowzonyine(f), kay baby, god_of_music(m), Belovedd, sholay2011(m), chineil(f), lady deb, Ganjafama, Miss becky(f), Mariarocks, ݓ Satan ݓ, Pamperme, njokusboy(m), Afam4eva(m), GARBTY and 62 guest(s)

Blood of Jesus!!! Get thee behind me Satan!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by EzePromoe: 9:51am On Aug 05, 2013
ochongonoko:

dude, you are wrong..he nominated beverly cos she is HOH.. You dey watch this show at all? grin

Big Brother no be the one dem dey show for AIT grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 05, 2013
GH KWAME:
Hmmm, I see god_of_music's Pals on facebook are in Town.
I don't know what you are saying,but its all good.Btw,Beverly is head of house and still isn't nominated.Her otumokpor must be very strong.I guess she will save bimp and replace with dillish.If two housemates leave on sunday then it will be cleo and feza.If one leave,bye bye feza.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 05, 2013
Elikem mistakenly called Beverly's name when he was asked to say who he replaced?? Geeeeeeez!! That scenario must be interesting! Please someone explain to me how it happened..how Elikem said it..and How Bev and Mel Reacted...........I didn't watch it pllssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:54am On Aug 05, 2013
ochongonoko:

omo, i was scared to death. I had to run grin

Lol. Waka for night again make you see more.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by EzePromoe: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2013
My favourite six for the finals are in their order:

Melvin
Dillish
Angelo
Cleo
Bimp
Beverly (only because she's from Nigeria)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 05, 2013
Pamperme: :oViewing this topic: russello, transforma1, Goom, ItsModella, obylynn, oriste(f), pwettytemmy(f), Imprida(f), isibaby9, Amaechi5(m), ella.b(f), dehning(m), sultan003(m), sushieater(m), Lobeez(m), drulbaba(m), eleshin(m), olegunner(m), 2_faith, wild child(m), Sugahylz(f), Mr Fabulous007, nkwako, BizBloke(m), dibank, mevems, Handy Manny, dominique(f), Kslib(m), CuteAngel(f), Pink!, abikyshow, tegax(m), tosincci, bintsdeyi, godshandmaiden, pinky lips, Chrisbenogor(m), Hawizzy, prince89, Tuso(m), ochongonoko, soterslove, denniece1(m), dmalam(m), demelza, GH KWAME(m), Jb gurl, Zizi(f), Ewoma45(f), viexcey(f), fashrola(m), tuktudicko(m), Josydaky(f), Dannyxy(m), mss_rosa!(f), Eze Promoe, CERKEYNAH, sexytabhi(f), egoamaka, lizfab(f), Babewensabi, alekside(m), Jeez@2, munagirl, ugochi86, icebazz(m), shezy(f), Fejok01(f), abishowzonyine(f), kay baby, god_of_music(m), Belovedd, sholay2011(m), chineil(f), lady deb, Ganjafama, Miss becky(f), Mariarocks, ݓ Satan ݓ, Pamperme, njokusboy(m), Afam4eva(m), GARBTY and 62 guest(s)

Blood of Jesus!!! Get thee behind me Satan!
Lucifer doesn't know how to post..he is a Newbie.....he can't comment..check his posts and see
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 05, 2013
ochongonoko:

definitely dillish not elikem... I have this gut feeling that she will put up dillish cos she has already nominated her.

I pity bev though, HOH this time around aint easy. If she puts up dillish and dillish later gets saved, it will cause HIDDEN enemity between them. Thats why i dont want melvin to be HOH till the final nominations
If bev considers west africa thing,she would replace dellish but if it is for friendship sake she would replace elikem.
Although since she nominted dellish originally then she is likely going to replace bimp with dellish.

1 Like

Eze Promoe:
Hahhahahhhahahhahhahhahhahaha!!! I love this dude
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:58am On Aug 05, 2013
My head wants wants cleo to survive(stragetically speaking she is more useful to melvin in the finals)...but my hearts want dellish to survive(i love her,but she is a threat to melvin)....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Pamperme: 9:59am On Aug 05, 2013
god_of_music: Lucifer doesn't know how to post..he is a Newbie.....he can't comment..check his posts and see

Mba, i no dey click him moniker! At least the guy don comot from my back now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 05, 2013
sholay2011:
If I seeellaaaapppppp you! angry Do you tink am dumb to not see through your motive? And ur reply isn't needed, you've nt been smart enof to not make ppl know how much you despise Dillish. So, wateva u spew as regards to her is seen as an arched evil plan. And as her fan, you are my e-enemy on this thread.

Btw, you can still reply me again and let the banter start...we are all working towards a common goal at the end of the day- page 1111. grin grin

Lest I forget...shalom! grin grin
LOL! Nawa for you oh. Is it by force to like Dillish? I do not like her because sadly she is just too overly unbelievably overrated in everything and that has been a detrimental factor in this game. AND YES!!! Whatchu gonna do? cheesy I hope Bev puts her up instead of Elikem and I hope she bounces this sunday because it is about fuuckiing damn time. I wasn't her number 1 fan before but I could still tolerate her but honestly...not anymore angry.

LOOL abeg oh I'm too tired for this. I'm not doing any banter with you, I'm going to sleep. I slept so early yesterday that I've been awake since 2am. Because I do not crave Dillish doesn't mean I should be your enemy. Lets just beg to differ.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:01am On Aug 05, 2013
Eze Promoe:

AIT ko, ZQN ni.

Oga abeg, siddon make you observe wetin dey go on first. after you observe finish, make you con start to dey post.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:01am On Aug 05, 2013
Sebi na top 5 big buroda talk, not top 6? Make una no confuse me o.

From a strategic view, I want Bev to replace Bimp with Dillish. Feza and Cleo may go. Dillish garners sympathy again for being nominated and later replaced by a friend she has NEVER nominated. And this wud help Dillish to quickly notice that Bev wants to be the last geh standing...which wud make her to beware.

Next week, I feel Bimp and Dillish wud be up...amongst few others. Bimp/bev wud leave. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 05, 2013
THT SWEET MOMENT WEN BEVERLRY WINS HoH AGAIN THIS WEEK...tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:04am On Aug 05, 2013
Mariarocks:
LOL! Nawa for you oh. Is it by force to like Dillish? I do not like her because sadly she is just too overly unbelievably overrated in everything and that has been a detrimental factor in this game. AND YES!!! Whatchu gonna do? cheesy I hope Bev puts her up instead of Elikem and I hope she bounces this sunday because it is about fuuckiing damn time. I wasn't her number 1 fan before but I could still tolerate her but honestly...not anymore angry.

LOOL abeg oh I'm too tired for this. I'm not doing any banter with you, I'm going to sleep. I slept so early yesterday that I've been awake since 2am. Because I do not crave Dillish doesn't mean I should be your enemy. Lets just beg to differ.
Ok. You are entitled to your opinion but just know Dillish is going nowhere! grin

From ur response, I can decipher ur sex btw. cool Enjoy your sleep.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 10:05am On Aug 05, 2013
GH KWAME:
Why are you so obsessed with sexy women?
Dats cos he's male obviously, anyone can put the (f)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:06am On Aug 05, 2013
Heard ice-prince will be in d building today for project ONE CAMPAIGN. Do nt knw hw true this is.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:06am On Aug 05, 2013
tnx guys....4 d updates.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 05, 2013
sholay2011:
Ok. You are entitled to your opinion but just know Dillish is going nowhere! grin

From ur response, I can decipher ur sex btw. cool Enjoy your sleep.

Ahahah you too shocked shocked? LMAO whatever you think you know just keep it to yourself. That Dannyyyyxyz abi whatever must bury himself in his investigation.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 10:10am On Aug 05, 2013
sexytabhi:
If bev considers west africa thing,she would replace dellish but if it is for friendship sake she would replace elikem.
Although since she nominted dellish originally then she is likely going to replace bimp with dellish.

I go stone Bev when she returns for nominating my Dillish when Feza dey there! Disloyal friend grin Now she'll be swapping Dillish for Bimp, the grandest Delawood furniture in the house! Anyways Dillish will be saved, Feza will go home. I just wish Dillish wins HoH and returns the favour.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 10:11am On Aug 05, 2013
Mariarocks:
Why would you call me ode? The fact that she nominated Dil means Dill has a high chance of being swapped. And that was not even why I said I loved her. It just came as a shock to me that she nominated Dillish. I thought it woulda been Feza
I was also shocked coz i remember a while back when she said she will never nominate Dillish n Mel, but i guess things change. I luv this Bev gal

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:12am On Aug 05, 2013
Agbgift: Heard ice-prince will be in d building today for project ONE CAMPAIGN. Do nt knw hw true this is.
I.K said it last night at the eviction show
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:12am On Aug 05, 2013
Beverly to Elikem: I gt disvirgined @ age 15.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.