Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,019 members, 7,896,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:29 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1075) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2192994 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
Not to be a mood damper but Zambia will not return the vote unless Angelo is not up. We have an alliance and they have our back for the finale. They even left their Zim/zam POKELO For Angelo.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
sholay2011:
grin grin grin sexy tabhi assss...
Make dillish catch you dey look anoda woman kopiko first ?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
tegax:

Hmmmm....u wish? But.....come o.... why do you like covering your mouth in all your profile pix, since that day someone finished dissing you about your ugly teeth? Abeg, me i dey feel those teeth of yours o!
Lol.. You dey craze oo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
Kslib:
Who is that?

U dunno?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2013
ella.b:

U dunno?
Whats your TL please??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2013
ella.b:

U dunno?
Nope!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
ella.b:

I hope d father's xter is not in him
He's cute
i hope not.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
Waridi:
grin grin grin Operation shameless Beverly OUT She go make Africa think Naija women na cheap talk and empty head

Please when did a reality show turn into a platform of UN ambassadors?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
tegax:

Hmmmm....u wish? But.....come o.... why do you like covering your mouth in all your profile pix, since that day someone finished dissing you about your ugly teeth? Abeg, me i dey feel those teeth of yours o!
I used a software that converts texts to graphics and the image below is what came-up..

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Please when did a reality show turn into a platform of UN ambassadors?
Please, when did a reality show turn to a platform for video vixens to do por.n? undecided grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
Msg from candice(angelo's gf) to beverly:
Over the weekend there were reports all over the internet of Nigeria's representative, Beverly Osu's sexual encounter with South African Rep, Angelo. Well, Angelo's girlfriend, Candice Arends is not taking the whole show of shame funny and has come out to say she is ready to fight for her man as they are planning to get married before the year ends.

In an interview with a South African blog, Candice made it clear that Angelo is only having fun with Beverly and that he will come back to her at the end of the reality TV show. Adding that she and Angelo have a very serious relationship and that she understands his moves in the house as the Nigerian girl is practically throwing herself at him and he has no option but to take advantage of her.

So if you are one of Beverly Osu's supporter, you should get this message across to her.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hi Peeps, i have been a guest since, I love the way you all make this thread lively.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
Beverly just read to the housemates..
I think her problem is not knowing how to read BUT how to use the right tone at the right place..
Her reading isnt excellent but its ok..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
Beverly read a brief and I did not understand. Melvin read the same brief and I understand his own version. First class student indeed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tellitlikeitis: 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
You all are talking country votes forgetting that only those that are preferred to win are voted for! Or haven't peeps been watching?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Over the weekend there were reports all over the internet of Nigeria's representative, Beverly Osu's sexual encounter with South African Rep, Angelo. Well, Angelo's girlfriend, Candice Arends is not taking the whole show of shame funny and has come out to say she is ready to fight for her man as they are planning to get married before the year ends.

In an interview with a South African blog, Candice made it clear that Angelo is only having fun with Beverly and that he will come back to her at the end of the reality TV show. Adding that she and Angelo have a very serious relationship and that she understands his moves in the house as the Nigerian girl is practically throwing herself at him and he has no option but to take advantage of her.

So if you are one of Beverly Osu's supporter, you should get this message across to her.
Ehn!!! We don hear

Y is she telling us about her r/ship wit angelo if she doesn't feel threatened?
Abeg I no de even bother myself wit anytin wey de hapun 4 dat syd...but I'm qite sure candice is desperate 4 marriage jst lyk our very own *u know who*

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
sholay2011:
Please, when did a reality show turn to a platform for video vixens to do por.n? undecided grin

You're way off point. Reality shows are not platforms for politics, simple.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:

He had no choice, really?...
Women can be so dumb and naive.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
tuktudicko:
Ehn!!! We don hear

Y is she telling us about her r/ship wit angelo if she doesn't feel threatened?
Abeg I no de even bother myself wit anytin wey de hapun 4 dat syd...but I'm qite sure candice is desperate 4 marriage jst lyk our very own *u know who*
lol true. Honestly i would never run after a man esp if e hooked up with another chic but this is some ladies for you. She has forgotten that it takes two to tango.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by owee: 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
ella.b:
oneal

see as owl neal wan make himself popular....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hmmmm!!!!
All dis peeps wey jst de join NL 2day..
Immediately dey join they jump into the thick of tins(strategizing n analysin)
GOM, I see ur handwrk here ooo
FACEBOOK personelsgrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:

This Candice gal mus jus accept the defeat, Angelo likes Bev, he said so. I believe Angelo is too matured to be lured to do sumthin he daznt wanna do. If he was wif Bev bcz she has been throwin herself to him, why didnt he do the same thing wif Anaboobs. He said he ddnt like Anaboobs, Candice move on shaa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
Angelo's ds
He quarrelled with bev during the weekend. Wants her to stop smoking and start taking care of herself. He'll steal her cigars and hide them. He doesn't want their rel/ship based on physical things. He wants them to be there for each other. Wants her to make decisions for herself and not based on their relationship.
He sad about Oneal cos they had a connection. He's gonna miss the RnB sessions with Oneal.
He has decided to make a vow to fast on thursday..becos his theme is extreme poverty and he wants to put himself in that situation and thinks people in Africa should join in the fasting.
Hunger is big in Africa and it's all around us. It's important to him that he has the opportunity to speak about it. He wants to do a good delivery and the most important thing is creating awareness.
Talks about AU 50th Anniversary.
It motivates him with a lil orphanage he's involved with.
He found out that the one campaign is involved in everything...aids, electricity e.t.c he spoke to ice prince about what he saw in d brochure.
He's asking himself what he can add as a person to the initiative and would ♥ to be a part of it. The kids are important because they are the future leaders and he's inspired in a lot of ways.
He has been touched by charity.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
zandilicious:
This Candice gal mus jus accept the defeat, Angelo likes Bev, he said so. I believe Angelo is too matured to be lured to do sumthin he daznt wanna do. If he was wif Bev bcz she has been throwin herself to him, why didnt he do the same thing wif Anaboobs. He said he ddnt like Anaboobs, Candice move on shaa
Nope honestly Candice is right. I know Angelo and he is playing the game. After bba he will ditch her, unless by some divine intervention she wins the $300 000. Can see he is even tired of her like him not talking during Jacuzi fight. He was just a guy looking to get laid and up his game.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Nope honestly Candice is right. I know Angelo and he is playing the game. After bba he will ditch her, unless by some divine intervention she wins the $300 000. Can see he is even tired of her like him not talking during Jacuzi fight. He was just a guy looking to get laid and up his game.

How well do you know Angelo?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
THE AMAKA:

How well do you know Angelo?
No no no Amaka
I think d question shud b

"how well do you know Candice"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
Cleo says she will like to adopt children from each country. This girl eh.................
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Semuhle*baby*, u mus also get real, whu gunpointed Angelo to b involved wif Bev? Cudnt he up his game wif Anaboob? u tawk like u know Angelo more than any1 on this thread, I wudnt b surprised if u r Candice sef.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
***grabs popcorn**
Ok ooh,@candice and @Beverly don begin drag who Angelo go stay with after the game..
Oya @candice answer @bev's question "how well do you know angelo"?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
Cleo's DS
Her weekend was good..
She enjoyed the arena games and her team won. The dj played her song at the party Zone.
Eviction was nerve wrecking..her friend bimp was swapped..and they lost Oneal.
Elikem's swap decision was expected. It was obvious cos of the tiff he and Nando had.
Nomination is getting more difficult becos they are few and have to nominate people close to them. The mood was low this morning in the house, but Ice-Prince coming over made it lively. She thinks herself, Elikem and Feza will be nominated..but will see how it goes. She was very excited to see Ice prince..he's one of her fave artists..she's performed with him. She and bimp have been talking about campaigns to make the continent move forward. Some of her family members are infected with Hiv and aids and she knows people who live in poor conditions..some parts of her country is in a bad state and she would ♥ to help out. Poverty, hiv n aids and health are the biggest problems for her in Africa.
She's learning about the AU and the One campaign.
From the time she entered the competition she made it clear that winning is about giving back to the society. But she doesn't know how right now. She wants to go across the continent, and adopting an orphanage in each country and be their mum..make sure they have the basic things that Children need (angelina jolie ni) she wants to bring ♥ into people's life.
She lived in a one bedroom house with her big family but she had ♥ around her. She wants to take it out there and now it's about children.
She has been helped by a lot of people in her life. She wants to spread her blessings around.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
it will be like film trick to her when he marries beverly...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
zandilicious:
Semuhle*baby*, u mus also get real, whu gunpointed Angelo to b involved wif Bev? Cudnt he up his game wif Anaboob? u tawk like u know Angelo more than any1 on this thread, I wudnt b surprised if u r Candice sef.
Hehehehehe!
U jst had 2 hit d nail on d head

She know vry much about HOW candice feels

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.