Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,863 members, 7,876,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186264 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
-
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
god_of_music: Ohh! And look at Dillish..isn't she beautiful??
Sholay and other peeps still like her...
But you keep on Bashing her and messmarising her name. Mtcheeeeeeeeew!!!

What's my biz with people bashing dillish or cleo?. Knock yourself out with cleo's bashings, it aint any of my biz. if she pulls a dillish tomorrow and you wanna bring heavens down on her, it's your choice and none of my biz neither will I scold you for doing so cos she deserves it. I like her and that's what matters to me. Simples
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
Lol Miss sparkle welkum,ucame online as soon @ d AMAKA mentioned ur disapearance,meanwhile d Ginger Moniker went offline Immediately hmmm

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
ochongonoko:

I didn't watch BBA7 that much. How did she mess up?. She's engaged now though. Her legs are long and very beautiful. I love her heel's tattoo.

Beverly says she likes huddah's body. That if her bf leaves her for huddah, that she won't fight. She also said she also likes dillish's body and motamma's asss

Zainab provoked DKB the celebrity Ghanaian rep, and he slapped her. After that she threw pots, pans, and anything she could reach at his head. Luckily she missed tho. Lol. So happy that she is engaged. Lemme follow her on twitter sharp sharp.
Zainab was the "baddest" girl for me. Looks, personality, everything. Not that over hyped Talia (Zambia) and Maneta (Zimbabwe). tongue

Bev has good taste, although Hudda is a correct bonga fish for me. Hehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2013
Feza has her arms across her boobs in the diary room. Biggie asked why she's unusually unrelaxed in the diary room and asked if it has anything to do with her being tensed. She said its because she's not wearing a bra and her stuffs are now in the store room. My question now is, does she intend to go to that stage without a bra like she walked in?

Big brother rounded up her session by saying he has enjoyed seeing her grow from Confused to paranoid to confused and then to paranoid again..and I'm like w-h-a-t

Biggie told cleo he has enjoyed seeing her grow and also listening to her sayin "I like it cos its nice"..that really caught her unaware and she laughed out loud and immediately went to share it with her housemates.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2013
miss sparkle: make that four..... I love beverly soooooooo much! *Oya runs back 2 work*
shocked shocked shocked WELCOME BACK! PLEASE STAY SHA! Lol

jumong pan: Make it 4,I also love Bev unconditionally...wit her wild attitude,I love the babe

Yay! Welcome to the club. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2013
ochongonoko:

What's my biz with people bashing dillish or cleo?. Knock yourself out with cleo's bashings, it aint any of my biz. if she pulls a dillish tomorrow and you wanna bring heavens down on her, it's your choice and none of my biz neither will I scold you for doing so cos she deserves it. I like her and that's what matters to me. Simples
Ohh...Okk! But i warn you,st0p showering unnecessary Grace on that girl that Nominated Bev and Mel previously....
All bashing and bitterness is gonna come back at YOU!
REMEMBER SHOLAY!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Zainab provoked DKB the celebrity Ghanaian rep, and he slapped her. After that she threw pots, pans, and anything she could reach at his head. Luckily she missed tho. Lol. So happy that she is engaged. Lemme follow her on twitter sharp sharp.
Zainab was the "baddest" girl for me. Looks, personality, everything. Not that over hyped Talia (Zambia) and Maneta (Zimbabwe). tongue

Bev has good taste, although Hudda is a correct bonga fish for me. Hehe

Oh!!.. I read about that. So she was the girl that fought?. Lol. I heard another people were disqualified for having a brawl too with the untimely exit of ola and that gave keegan the chance to win

Huddah is a real bonga fish, with her ribs popping outta skin. I only like her ass when she's wearing leggings grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
Yinkade: zainab was my winner.....if not for that DKb moment.....loved her crazyness....prolly why I like bev too

Although DKB was a ticking timebomb, she did provoke him. Not saying its right tho. Everyone could see that DKB has issues with women. I know Zainab as a woman provoked the hell out of him. SMH
She was my winner. Although i didn't watch consistently after Chris/Ola left, immediately she got disqualified i completely tuned out. Sad for days cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
spade: I pray Dillish gets evicted tonight, although she wins Naija vote.

That would be a major boost to Melvin's chances.

There's no way dillish would ever fet evicted this night.
If only one person is leaving this night, then it Feza. If it is 2 people , then it would have to be Feza and Cleo.
Dillish would have @ least 8 country votes and I would really want her to stay till final to neutralize Angelo's votes.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2013
safarigirl:

But you confirmed to me that you are ella cutest on twitter some days back.

Anyways Melvin's name is the number two trend on twitter. When I saw it I nearly had heart attack..whether he don take voluntary exit ni..lolzz

I guess it's the Ghanaians beefing him on twitter that are making him trend because my 9ja peeps are retorting.

Nope..ellacutest did.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2013
StateOfMind:
Big brother rounded up her session by saying he has enjoyed seeing her grow from Confused to paranoid to confused and then to paranoid again..and I'm like w-h-a-t

Biggie is a meanie grin. Thanks for the update
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2013
Can't wait for tonight
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2013
meggy 11: Just got back from church. Ready to settle with mariarrocks. Where is he?

*knocking on every nairalander's door*
LOL! I don't hold grudges. I've moved on sinnncccce. grin. Anyways pele for the insults.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2013
god_of_music: Ohh...Okk! But i warn you,st0p showering unnecessary Grace on that girl that Nominated Bev and Mel previously....
All bashing and bitterness is gonna come back at YOU!
REMEMBER SHOLAY!

Dude let me make it clear to you, I aint sholay and will never, I repeat, I will NEVER stop coming online cos of any person.

Secondly, NO MATTER what cleo does or what deserving bashing you guys dishes out to her, I WILL NEVER STOP LIKING HER. I might dislike her a bit, but I will not stop liking her so there's nothing for me to REMEMBER. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Julieni: 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2013
grin
THE AMAKA:

I'm not Miss Beverly ooo! I'm just quite fond of her. But i guess you can't help but think that way since i'm the only one on this thread that loves her unconditionally. Lol

U̶̲̥̅̊ are Ŋφτ̲̅ alone sis i love her too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2013
Na wa o..see bimp in high spirits, definitely not the bimp I saw this time last week.

Elikem and this blue boxers again. I saw him smelling it one morning before wearing it. I'm guessing he wanted to know the extent of the dirtiness by the smell...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Julieni: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2013
grin
THE AMAKA:

I'm not Miss Beverly ooo! I'm just quite fond of her. But i guess you can't help but think that way since i'm the only one on this thread that loves her unconditionally. Lol

U̶̲̥̅̊ are Ŋφτ̲̅ alone sis i love her too. beverly is the chase
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2013
doublefab: http://www.bbafanclub.com/2013/08/oneals-revelation-sets-multichoice.html?m=1. Oneal and wahala,Dnt know hw true sha.

grin they should stop having headache.
In this world we live in,its connection conection,connection.
Gone are the days we ve to audition or watever to be inna a place or position.
World is corrupt.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ayab1203(f): 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2013
My pple i don show

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2013
ochongonoko:

Dude let me make it clear to you, I aint sholay and will never, I repeat, I will NEVER stop coming online cos of any person.

Secondly, NO MATTER what cleo does or what deserving bashing you guys dishes out to her, I WILL NEVER STOP LIKING HER. I might dislike her a bit, but I will not stop liking her so there's nothing for me to REMEMBER. Shalom
ohh..okk oo!
SHALOM!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2013
StateOfMind: Na wa o..see bimp in high spirits, definitely not the bimp I saw this time last week.

Elikem and this blue boxers again. I saw him smelling it one morning before wearing it. I'm guessing he wanted to know the extent of the dirtiness by the smell...

He's in high spirits cos he knows beverly saved his arzz wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2013
Julieni: grin

U̶̲̥̅̊ are Ŋφτ̲̅ alone sis i love her too.

You are very much welcome sha. Yay! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ayab1203(f): 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
My Cleo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
ella.b:

World is corrupt.

I wouldn't touch owlneal with a 100ft pole, he's more than an arrogant sadist. Imagine saying multichoice begged him to come rep botswana. What insolence!!. Old retired frog eyed fake DJ. Mtcheeeww
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2013
ochongonoko:

I wouldn't touch owlneal witha 100ft pole, he's more than an arrogant sadists. Imagine saying multichoice begged him to come rep botswana. What insolence!!. Old retired frog eyed fake DJ. Mtcheeeww
Multichoice go regret am na.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
Dillish is leaving tonight. Maria will be there to welcome her since she is currently in SA and she's only going to get one or two country votes. Nigeria's vote is not going to her. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
ochongonoko:

Oh!!.. I read about that. So she was the girl that fought?. Lol. I heard another people were disqualified for having a brawl too with the untimely exit of ola and that gave keegan the chance to win

Huddah is a real bonga fish, with her ribs popping outta skin. I only like her ass when she's wearing leggings grin

Yes the two remaining Zimbabwean reps also fought and got disqualified. Zimbabweans were sooooo angry. Lol. Roki (celebrity Zimbabwean rep) kept provoking Maneta cause i guess he met her on several occasions outside the house in Harare and she shunned him. So for that reason he kept antagonizing her cause she wouldn't give in. Then one day it got heated, things escalated, and she poured cleaning fluid on his head and it got in his eyes. At that point, Zimbabwe was out.

The Angolan reps (Esperansa and Seydou) left cause the female just wasn't feeling it anymore, i think. Either that or it was a family issue. So partners had to leave together.

BBA7 was just all types of messed up. Voluntary exits and disqualifications left and right. Lol. Really killed the show.

Btw, I've been seeing this picture of Mamphi (Zambian celebrity rep) and her real hair. Is that really her hair without the Brazilian hair? shocked
Looks like African army ants had a field day by feasting on her head. Chai. Please let it be photoshopped.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by doublefab(f): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
ella.b:

World is corrupt.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Yes the two remaining Zimbabwean reps also fought and got disqualified. Zimbabweans were sooooo angry. Lol. Roki (celebrity Zimbabwean rep) kept provoking Maneta cause i guess he met her on several occasions outside the house in Harare and she shunned him. So for that reason he kept antagonizing her cause she wouldn't give in. Then one day it got heated, things escalated, and she poured cleaning fluid on his head and it got in his eyes. At that point, Zimbabwe was out.

The Angolan reps (Esperansa and Seydou) left cause the female just wasn't feeling it anymore, i think. Either that or it was a family issue. So partners had to leave together.

BBA7 was just all types of messed up. Voluntary exits and disqualifications left and right. Lol. Really killed the show.

Btw, I've been seeing this picture of Mamphi (Zambian celebrity rep) and her real hair. Is that really her hair without the Brazilian hair? shocked
Looks like African army ants had a field day by feasting on her head. Chai. Please let it be photoshopped.

Aww.. Thanks a lot for the detailed explaination. Thank God I didn't watch that season. Imagine, it's like everybody left, it will be boring and bleeped up. Eishhh. Those that watched that season must be strong. Smh

Upload the pic lemme see
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by doublefab(f): 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
ella.b:

World is corrupt.

So right! Its all about who u know..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
Nairaland fp obsession with beverly is sickening..sometimes when I read so much negativity about her, I wish she could pull a karen on these peeps...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.