Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186065 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ayab1203(f): 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
ochongonoko:

I wouldn't touch owlneal with a 100ft pole, he's more than an arrogant sadist. Imagine saying multichoice begged him to come rep botswana. What insolence!!. Old retired frog eyed fake DJ. Mtcheeeww

A hungry DJ @ dat.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2013
ella.b:

Multichoice go regret am na.

Don't be suprised if BBA admins gives him a seat among the standing crowd on the final day and whisk him back to botswana after the show before he poisons WA reps at babylon grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2013
StateOfMind: Nairaland fp obsession with beverly is sickening..sometimes when I read so much negativity about her, I wish she could pull a karen on these peeps...

I really pity her. So much hatred being thrown at her(I was guilty at the beginning). I hope she doesn't get to read those hate words before she goes into depression
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justdamiR: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2013
Elikem now sewing dillish bra with needle and thread
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ayab1203:

A hungry DJ @ dat.

With a useless shoe more deadly than a nuclear bomb grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2013
ochongonoko:

Aww.. Thanks a lot for the detailed explaination. Thank God I didn't watch that season. Imagine, it's like everybody left, it will be boring and bleeped up. Eishhh. Those that watched that season must be strong. Smh

Upload the pic lemme see

The "nomination" method for the Downville house (non-celebrity house), was the dumbest ish ever. It became about countries and not individuals, while some countries would lose both reps in a week. As well as some countries having three reps (celebrity reps with regular reps) and others just had two. Very unfair. BBA7 was not very will thought out sha. Just terrible.

I saw the picture on somebody's Facebook. I don't know how to find it again talkless of uploading it here. Im gonna search google. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by doublefab(f): 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Yes the two remaining Zimbabwean reps also fought and got disqualified. Zimbabweans were sooooo angry. Lol. Roki (celebrity Zimbabwean rep) kept provoking Maneta cause i guess he met her on several occasions outside the house in Harare and she shunned him. So for that reason he kept antagonizing her cause she wouldn't give in. Then one day it got heated, things escalated, and she poured cleaning fluid on his head and it got in his eyes. At that point, Zimbabwe was out.

The Angolan reps (Esperansa and Seydou) left cause the female just wasn't feeling it anymore, i think. Either that or it was a family issue. So partners had to leave together.

BBA7 was just all types of messed up. Voluntary exits and disqualifications left and right. Lol. Really killed the show.

Btw, I've been seeing this picture of Mamphi (Zambian celebrity rep) and her real hair. Is that really her hair without the Brazilian hair? shocked
Looks like African army ants had a field day by feasting on her head. Chai. Please let it be photoshopped.
Lol @ mampi's hair. It's actually real. Got to see it when she ws up for eviction then, and ws getting her hair done. Was really not a good sight.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by doublefab(f): 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Yes the two remaining Zimbabwean reps also fought and got disqualified. Zimbabweans were sooooo angry. Lol. Roki (celebrity Zimbabwean rep) kept provoking Maneta cause i guess he met her on several occasions outside the house in Harare and she shunned him. So for that reason he kept antagonizing her cause she wouldn't give in. Then one day it got heated, things escalated, and she poured cleaning fluid on his head and it got in his eyes. At that point, Zimbabwe was out.

The Angolan reps (Esperansa and Seydou) left cause the female just wasn't feeling it anymore, i think. Either that or it was a family issue. So partners had to leave together.

BBA7 was just all types of messed up. Voluntary exits and disqualifications left and right. Lol. Really killed the show.

Btw, I've been seeing this picture of Mamphi (Zambian celebrity rep) and her real hair. Is that really her hair without the Brazilian hair? shocked
Looks like African army ants had a field day by feasting on her head. Chai. Please let it be photoshopped.
Lol @ mampi's hair. It's actually real. Got to see it when she ws up for eviction then, and ws getting her hair done. Was really not a good sight.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2013

C'est moi:
i was here.a shoutout to KSLIB who included my name in previous pages.
shoutout to-
Itzmodella
Dmalam
Ozodigboo
Ochongonoko
Dannyxy
GOM
Bizbloke
Fashrola
Hiteelong
SAgirl
Josydaky
Ella b
Aodis
Languy
Ekiseme
Fork addict
mrs nkem
Safarigirl
SOM
Feminine A
Iyawo Tm
Spade
Rusello
Otumfour
Ghana kwame
Miss eve
The amaka
Royal pearl
Geez prince
Abikyshow
Ayab1
9ja4eva
Agbgift
Skipofem
Mevems
Omolola1
Omonime
Njokusboy
And those i like their moniker bt hardly comment-
Imprida
Thatchick
Wudbemother.To mention bt a few.We rock!

Thanks a bunch for the mention! God Bless U...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2013
ochongonoko:

I really pity her. So much hatred being thrown at her(I was guilty at the beginning). I hope she doesn't get to read those hate words before she goes into depression

Just like late Goldie pretty much went into depression immediately after the show. Nigerians are just wicked. But Goldie had a soft heart. Beverly has thick skin so i trust her. She's seen so much that i doubt a few jobless fools will make her hate herself. I have close sources that have been in touch with Beverly's mom and her mother still loves and supports Beverly and that's all that matters. So let them hate.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2013
Damilola is back! I can smell it! Damilola's back! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
shocked What will I write about when Dillish leaves tonight undecided undecided. OH WELL. TILL THEN
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
doublefab:

Chai! That lady should just go for a hair transplant cause there was just baldness everywhere. It must be hard for a lady to have hair like that. But with the kind of weaves she wears, it was only a matter of time.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
Talkcentral: Young, spontaneous and excessive are words Big Brother Africa fans relate easily to her. Her stories elicit taunts and laughter from Nigerian viewers. Many waive her off, preferring to call her ‘a disgrace to Nigeria’, without a second thought.

But that is what Beverly Ada Osu has brought upon herself, going into the finale of Africa’s biggest reality TV show. She has given no one reason to think or speak otherwise.

And she has revealed more of her
dirty secrets again:

Being real?
Beverly found herself on the wrong side of a love triangle early in the game. Many gave her the benefit of doubt when Ugandan basketballer, Isaac ‘LK4’ Lugude decided to play a fast one on her and South African model Koketso Modibo. But many failed to take that as a hint.

She moved on to Ethiopian student, Bimp, after being shipped off to the Diamond House from the Ruby House. She didn’t need his permission to share his bed: She latched onto him like a leech for her daily survival. But Bimp’s avowed commitment to his girlfriend ensured that he kept the lines of friendship very clear.

When South Africa’s Angelo Collins connected with Beverly at the party zone, it was a case of two housemates finding love on the rebound; and that love which Beverly shares with the dance instructor has seen her throw caution to the winds. After two near mishaps, Beverly finally let go last Friday in Biggie’s bathtub. She became the fourth female Chasemate to have sex on live TV, following closely in the footsteps of Betty, Selly and Cleo.

Her many exaggerations
Beverly made ears twinge earlier when she revealed that she was expelled from secondary school. Then she spoke about a ‘thing’ with singer 2Shortz and tongues wagged more. The singer’s rebuttal of any links with her made people have a rethink. Could Beverly be making up her stories? Not long after many discerning fans began to pick holes in her stories. Funny enough, she told many of them to housemates without bothering if she was over-stepping boundaries of decency, tact, fact and truth.

“In Nigeria, I can be walking past a market, and a market woman will stone me,” Bev told Chasemates last week Friday. She claimed a 42-year-old man wanted to marry her after meeting her just for a day, just to buttress an earlier statement: “My mum used to tell me that the guy I will marry, I won’t date for long.”

While confirming that she dropped out of Babcock University, she raised viewers eyebrows with two blatant lies: “I went to the most expensive school in Nigeria. I was a first-class material before dropping out of school, not because I don’t have the brain.” Many can easily attest to the fact that Igbinedion University’s fees dwarf that of Babcock and many a first-class student can spell difference without blinking.

If you still care you can read through these random sensational picks: “Flirting is in my genes,” she told Angelo. “I have over 16 Bibles,” she also told housemates. She claimed that popular singer Omawumi Megbele was her best friend. That was after she let out that a journey from Nigeria to Ghana by road took between 2-3hours. For Beverly, the Nigeria naira exchanges at a N100 to $1: “I told him [one of her ex boyfriends] that I would charge N100,000, that’s about a $1,000!”

Her loose tongue
Beverly’s stories have no boundaries and respect. “My grandmother speaks Ibo and doesn’t speak English very well. She is an illiterate!” Her mother’s dealings in life are in the open. From revealing that her 52-year-old mother carried drugs, she claimed that she was also an alaiye (mother of street urchins), and spoke boldly of how her mother took one young man to the cleaners with the help of her brothers. Hmmm...

She told Elikem on Monday: “My first boyfriend was Frank Okosa. He was 18 and in SS2, I was 15 in SS3. He was the first to have sex with me.” She went ahead to reel out a list of her many boyfriends after Okosa: CJ, Nosa (32yrs), Rukkie (35yrs), Special (32yrs) and Curtis (28yrs). To justify her many men, she gave a lame excuse: “All my ex were over-protective and they took me for granted.” If she had stopped there it would have been very unlike her. But she dropped another bombshell for Elikem, the listening ear: “I can’t make love except I am high.”

On Wednesday, Beverly still wanted to have a say, as long as any housemate made a comment. So, when Namibia’s Dillish Matthews disclosed that her mother’s birthday was August 14, Beverly jumped in, “my mum’s birthday is tomorrow.”

Beverly’s many tales coupled with her bathtub escapade with Angelo is not doing her any favours with the fans. But if she can avoid the possible eviction nomination list next week, she will be in the annals of Big Brother Africa history books as the only Chasemate who made the grand finale without being nominated for 11weeks. If her name comes up next week, it would be safe to say even at this time that she may never make it to the finale, Nigerian or not!

By Boboye Onduku

http://www..com.com"

OMG shockedshockedshocked. Beverly has said some real bullshits that can make me cringe!!. Wtf!!. In the story, I've seen some tales I didn't even read on this thread. I pity her when she's finally out, naija will attack her twitter handle.

Also, why haven't biggie revealed cleo's sexx tape?. I smell foul play
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mariarocks: shocked What will I write about when Dillish leaves tonight undecided undecided. OH WELL. TILL THEN

Keep on dreaming. It is harmless.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
THE AMAKA:

The "nomination" method for the Downville house (non-celebrity house), was the dumbest ish ever. It became about countries and not individuals, while some countries would lose both reps in a week. As well as some countries having three reps (celebrity reps with regular reps) and others just had two. Very unfair. BBA7 was not very will thought out sha. Just terrible.

I saw the picture on somebody's Facebook. I don't know how to find it again talkless of uploading it here. Im gonna search google. Lol

True that. That season was crap. Poeple said it and I witnessed the country nominations instead of indivual nomination
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
languys69:

Keep on dreaming. It is harmless.

LMAO tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ayab1203(f): 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
just_dami®:
Elikem now sewing dillish bra with needle and thread

Oga Obioma Elikem, abeg com patch our dog blanket!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by switella(f): 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2013
NkemOkpara: Thanks, I follow it online at http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/ and I also check out people's comment on twitter. That was why I registered with NL so know what Dillish said about Melvin.
sori nkem na now i remember ma self welcome to NL wi ar hapi to hav u here
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ayab1203(f): 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2013
Abeg where Danladi, make he go fire dat gen.these yeye nepa pple no go spoil my live show veiwing. Lai lai
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Just like late Goldie pretty much went into depression immediately after the show. Nigerians are just wicked. But Goldie had a soft heart. Beverly has thick skin so i trust her. She's seen so much that i doubt a few jobless fools will make her hate herself. I have close sources that have been in touch with Beverly's mom and her mother still loves and supports Beverly and that's all that matters. So let them hate.

Bev has thick skin and I hope she applies it. I don't wanna see her go into depression cos she's young and might not have able friends to stand by her all through. Bev's mom loves her, it's was in the video sent to her through biggie. People are gonna attack her verbally. if people can wish her death on a radio station, they can say more to her on twitter.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2013
Feza's haircut is disgusting coupled with her colour blocking hair. Ewwww. What happened to the feza I used to like?. Smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2013
Dillish's asss though.. Dayuuumm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2013
ochongonoko:

Bev has thick skin and I hope she applies it. I don't wanna see her go into depression cos she's young and might not have able friends to stand by her all through. Bev's mom loves her, it's was in the video sent to her through biggie. People are gonna attack her verbally. if people can wish her death on a radio station, they can say more to her on twitter.

How can they wish her death but call themselves Christians or Muslims or whatever. Hypocrites everywhere. If they can channel that much hate into someone why can't they do the same to their "so called leaders." They need to get their proprietors straight. As if BBA is a show for UN Ambassadors. That's why AfroCandy dealt with them. Lmaooo
Here is the pic, btw

http://twicsy.com/i/9uugAb
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
ochongonoko:

OMG shockedshockedshocked. Beverly has said some real bullshits that can make me cringe!!. Wtf!!. In the story, I've seen some tales I didn't even read on this thread. I pity her when she's finally out, naija will attack her twitter handle.

Also, why haven't biggie revealed cleo's sexx tape?. I smell foul play

Half of that article is BS. Don't mind gossipers that just carry rumors up and down. LOL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ayab1203: My pple i don show

Oya joko n sit down!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ayab1203(f): 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2013
ochongonoko: Dillish's asss though.. Dayuuumm

Cleo's trumps Dillish's
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2013
Tweets from Team Ghana/polikem/elikem/elikemization to team Melvin.

"@Lord__Monroe: If Melvin was Angolan and Biguesas was Nigerian, Melvin will b gone and Biguesas will still b here. GET REAL #BBATheChase"

"@CBrefo: Pity ur self kwasias3m"@ejemenofili: Neither will Melvin"@hawtdoll1: will cry in the final ELIKEM is not winning this fools #BBATheChase""" (team elikem assumed this tweet was from a Nigerian/Melvin fan meanwhile the chick isn't Nigerian and she's campaigning for anybody). Even our own Ghanaian Brefo joined in the attack.

@SWAGA04: Elikem:winner . Melvin:2nd as usual Angelo:3rd #BBATheChase""

"@AikinsPH: Melvin is and has always been second runner up. So is not #BBATheChase that he is going to redeem himself #TEAMELIKEM"

"@FaridhMohass: to hell wif melvin #TeamElikem for da money @BigBroAfrica"

"@FaridhMohass: @BigBroAfrica people keep saying melvin is da winner buh i say his not itz elikem for sure #TeamElikem for da money #BBATheChase"

And then they accuse us of bringing Elikem down..quite ironical.

"@Mzlianne: #TeamElikem is above that ish. “@_OLuFunmI !!!!!!!!!!!!"@PopElikem: U dont have to bring Elikem down to raise Melvin up #BBATheChase"”"

The worse is that a team Elikem/Ghana told me Melvin will only win because he's friends with I.K and Nigerians will use Oil money to by airtime for people in other countries to vote him.

Of all the dumb conspiracy theories
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2013
ochongonoko: Dillish's asss though.. Dayuuumm

Just stick with Cleo. Don't let me catch you looking at that azz. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2013
ochongonoko:

Don't be suprised if BBA admins gives him a seat among the standing crowd on the final day and whisk him back to botswana after the show before he poisons WA reps at babylon grin
grin make e try am 1st,na den hin go understand who d real WAs be.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2013
More tweets

"@airtookmontana: We need better competitors not weak a competitor like melvin TeamElikeem we gat dis year no hard feelings guys #Bbathechase"

"@airtookmontana: Team melvin bring it on and see hw u bow to d number 1 Team in Africa Elikeem is too good for melvin #Bbathechase"

"@airtookmontana: Even melvin can't stop elikeem from claiming d money #Bbathechase TeamElikeem we get mouth joor"

This one na team elikem Nigeria
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2013
safarigirl: Tweets from Team Ghana/polikem/elikem/elikemization to team Melvin.

"@Lord__Monroe: If Melvin was Angolan and Biguesas was Nigerian, Melvin will b gone and Biguesas will still b here. GET REAL #BBATheChase"

"@CBrefo: Pity ur self kwasias3m"@ejemenofili: Neither will Melvin"@hawtdoll1: will cry in the final ELIKEM is not winning this fools #BBATheChase""" (team elikem assumed this tweet was from a Nigerian/Melvin fan meanwhile the chick isn't Nigerian and she's campaigning for anybody). Even our own Ghanaian Brefo joined in the attack.

@SWAGA04: Elikem:winner . Melvin:2nd as usual Angelo:3rd #BBATheChase""

"@AikinsPH: Melvin is and has always been second runner up. So is not #BBATheChase that he is going to redeem himself #TEAMELIKEM"

"@FaridhMohass: to hell wif melvin #TeamElikem for da money @BigBroAfrica"

"@FaridhMohass: @BigBroAfrica people keep saying melvin is da winner buh i say his not itz elikem for sure #TeamElikem for da money #BBATheChase"

And then they accuse us of bringing Elikem down..quite ironical.

"@Mzlianne: #TeamElikem is above that ish. “@_OLuFunmI !!!!!!!!!!!!"@PopElikem: U dont have to bring Elikem down to raise Melvin up #BBATheChase"”"

The worse is that a team Elikem/Ghana told me Melvin will only win because he's friends with I.K and Nigerians will use Oil money to by airtime for people in other countries to vote him.

Of all the dumb conspiracy theories
Omo this Fight go sweet DIE! cheesy
*moonwalking into twitter* cheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.