Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,121 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:56 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2188968 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:26am On Aug 12, 2013
1,2:

I did not disagree, yes he has a bad accent, so is Melvin and Bev. I can't hear them when they speak. Then what do you want me to say? You want to put words into my mouth. I am expressing my feelings too, same as some1 who said Keagan has bad accent, I did not disagree with that person.

But I don't understand Angelo either..he sounds like he's singing or something. So what are we arguing about here. The fact that we don't complain doesn't mean we understand him...we just don't have time for that.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:29am On Aug 12, 2013
Amaechi5: Oh tank God u said u can't HEAR THEM not UNDERSTAND THEM,so the problem is 4rm ur EAR or TV VOLUME

Finito...Sefini!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ghboy: 12:31am On Aug 12, 2013
1st WA alliance to be broken was Beverly. she was HOH and refused to save Selly.
2nd WA alliance to be broken was by SL for voting Betty when Selly was up so please let Ghana be.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:32am On Aug 12, 2013
hiteelong: My permutation 4 2moro Normination
Bev:dilish & elikem
Mel:Bimp & elikem
Dil:bev & bimp
Elikem: bimp & cloe/bev
Bimp: elikem & dil/mel
Ang: Elikem & delish
Cloe: elikem & bev
What do ya think?

Bev: Dillish & Cleo/Elikem
Melvin: Cleo & Bimp/Angelo
Dillish: Beverly & Angelo
Elikem: Bimp & Angelo/Beverly
Bimp: Elikem & Melvin
Angelo: Elikem & Dillish
Cleo: Beverly & Angelo/Elikem

Elikem, Angelo, and Beverly will be up. He'll save himself and put Bimp if he's not already up. CHAI! BEV OOOOOOOOOO!!!!! embarassed
The regional thing will surely take Beverly out. GOD FORBID! embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jmaine: 12:32am On Aug 12, 2013
Amaechi5: Oh tank God u said u can't HEAR THEM not UNDERSTAND THEM,so the problem is 4rm ur EAR or TV VOLUME

Lol . .Abeg tell the guy make him go buy amplifiers, take loud him telly for effective listening and understanding cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:33am On Aug 12, 2013
ghboy: 1st WA alliance to be broken was Beverly. she was HOH and refused to save Selly.
2nd WA alliance to be broken was by SL for voting Betty when Selly was up so please let Ghana be.

[size=18pt]WRONG![/size] Bassey is also West African, no? Pleaseeeeeeeee.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 12:33am On Aug 12, 2013
safarigirl:

But I don't understand Angelo either..he sounds like he's singing or something. So what are we arguing about here. The fact that we don't complain doesn't mean we understand him...we just don't have time for that.

But I don't understand Melvin too, what I hear is blah blah blah all day. I struggle to hear him seriously,
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 12, 2013
hiteelong: My permutation 4 2moro Normination
Bev:dilish & elikem
Mel:Bimp & elikem
Dil:bev & bimp
Elikem: bimp & cloe/bev
Bimp: elikem & dil/mel
Ang: Elikem & delish
Cloe: elikem & bev
What do ya think?

Cleo should better add Dillish to her list of nominations tomorrow. If I were in her shoes, I would nominate Dillish. After all the two women were both up for eviction so she knows Namibia didn't play a part in saving her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:40am On Aug 12, 2013
ghboy: 1st WA alliance to be broken was Beverly. she was HOH and refused to save Selly.

How exactly did she 'break' the West African alliance by "refusing to save Selly" when she saved Bassey? Where is Bassey from again? Argentina?

Please, I just hope your IQ doesn't correspond with the number of characters in your name (ie. Five).

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:45am On Aug 12, 2013
1,2:

But I don't understand Melvin too, what I hear is blah blah blah all day. I struggle to hear him seriously,

Excuse me sir, are we still talking about accents here? because from the way you run from pillar to post and beat about the bush, I can only conclude you're just desperately looking for something to say in a bid to gain some false sense of self-importance.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:49am On Aug 12, 2013
Meanwhile Elikem was discussing evictions, voting patterns and nominations (as usual) with Cleo, and she says she believes Nigeria voted for Dillish because Beverly made a tough decision of putting her up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 12:51am On Aug 12, 2013
safarigirl:

Are u sure you watched bba Amplified...or you've just been hearing the name Karen..

My dear, I have been watching DStv since 1990, it was still called Mnet by that time. Before you knew anything about Digital TV in Nigeria, I have watched all The Big Brothers, from Big Brother South Afica 1 and 2, to BBA from Season 1 to 8. I did not watch Big Brother Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 12:58am On Aug 12, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Hallelujah someone sees the light. AMEN! cool
I believe there are too many similarities between the two. Beverly's main downfall is her mouth (name dropping) and fiingering incident, that's all

People have forgotten about what happened to Zeus and the shaving machine, you talk of bev being fingered, how about karen fingering herself infront of Africa. I see no difference

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:14am On Aug 12, 2013
1,2:

People have forgotten about what happened to Zeus and the shaving machine, you talk of bev being fingered, how about karen fingering herself infront of Africa. I see no difference

Which shaving machine? Enlighten me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:37am On Aug 12, 2013
Remembering how graceful and "Rihanna-like" Feza looked the first day. CHAI! So sad what happened. Hope she can dump Oneal and move on with her life.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 12, 2013
THE AMAKA: Remembering how graceful and "Rihanna-like" Feza looked the first day. CHAI! So sad what happened. Hope she can dump Oneal and move on with her life.

I LOVE FEZA! I REALLY DO cry. I will listen to Ada Ada for her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:40am On Aug 12, 2013
Mariarocks:

I LOVE FEZA! I REALLY DO cry. I will listen to Ada Ada for her.

LMAOOOOO! Maybe with enough pep talks from close family and friends she will dump him. Especially if she considers her music career.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 12, 2013
THE AMAKA:

LMAOOOOO! Maybe with enough pep talks from close family and friends she will dump him. Especially if she considers her music career.

I really hope so. Oneal really did a number on her. She deserves someone wayyy better.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 12, 2013
PLEASE! Are they going to stream the finale live online?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 12, 2013
Stunning
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 12, 2013
spade:

How exactly did she 'break' the West African alliance by "refusing to save Selly" when she saved Bassey? Where is Bassey from again? Argentina?

Please, I just hope your IQ doesn't correspond with the number of characters in your name (ie. Five).

Buwahahahah.. You just murdered that nigga!!. That's some real way to shut someone up grin cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 12, 2013
spade:

Excuse me sir, are we still talking about accents here? because from the way you run from pillar to post and beat about the bush, I can only conclude you're just desperately looking for something to say in a bid to gain some false sense of self-importance.

So you don't know that self hating xenophobic insecure thing?. He never makes sense with his rants of nigeria this, melvin that. I think "IT'S" the alt account of @kgr28. Ignore him please
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justdamiR: 2:32am On Aug 12, 2013
Dannyxy: Melvin"leave me alone ah"*removes her hand frm his laps*...dillish"what are u thinking of?nominations?(no anwser),maria?"..melvin"dillish,please leave me oh"...dillish"i will seelaaap u"...melvin"am nt joking,leave me alone"... U CAN CHOOSE TO BELIEVE OR NOT

Yes!yes! Yes!
Is like melvin understands us here!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kobikwelu(m): 2:45am On Aug 12, 2013
Nigerian folks are going to be shocked...
When you have two Nigerians and a Ghanaian....All you will do is share your votes in the end and then someone else like say...Angelo waltzes in and wins the money..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:24am On Aug 12, 2013
just_damiĀ®:

Yes!yes! Yes!
Is like melvin understands us here!!!

The poster was telling lies
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 3:55am On Aug 12, 2013
My prediction:

Beverly: Cleo and Dillish/Elikem
Melvin: Elikem and Bimp
Bimp: Elikem and Dillish
Angelo: Dillish and Cleo/Bimp
Elikem: Bimp and Angelo
Dillish: Bimp and Beverly
Cleo: Beverly and Angelo

I think Dillish and Bimp or Dillish, Bimp and Elikem will be up so I see Elikem saving Dillish and putting Angelo up or saving himself and putting Angelo up...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 6:41am On Aug 12, 2013
spade:

Chai spade!! Too blunt
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 6:43am On Aug 12, 2013
Miss_3v3: Betray Bassey? How did we Betray Bassey. You must be joking. So we should have voted for Bassey over Pokelo. The same Bassey who gossiped about Selly. Told Sulu and Angelo not to trust Pokelo and Elikem. It was not like we owed Sl a vote cos they never ever voted for us. Pokelo was closer to Elikem and she had his back. At end of day if Melvin and Elikem were up Sl will go for Melvin. Am sorry but Ghana are not fools.

You hit the nail right on the head shocked shocked shocked

@ bolded
We are definitely NOT FOOLS!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 12, 2013
Morning threadmates, the amaka, how re u?? Most girls ur age are still in bed so wat re u doing hia?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 12, 2013
njokusboy: Morning threadmates, the amaka, how re u?? Most girls ur age are still in bed so wat re u doing hia?
K, BUT HW OLD IS THE AMAKA? AND THE AMAKA NO DEY NAIJA NW, ABI SHE DON PORT FRM CUBA TO NAIJA NI?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 7:01am On Aug 12, 2013
njokusboy: I never wanted dillish to leave anyway, I needed her in the final, all I wanted was for her to show her real colour and show us what a pretentious and conniving daughter of jezebel she is, thereby salting her game or beauty cos she never had a game anyway,now I can bet my handsome head she cannot win this money, if she does, her fanatical and diliriious disciples can come claim my head.... Atleast it has enough brains to see that doll for what she actually is, even before her involuntary but inevitable revelation, am sure biggie can give her a few hundred dollars to build a hut for her family.. Or if melvin wins, he can give her some, you know he is a selfless man.. Her family sure needs that house..
I feel u, as much as pipl wil say we r haters, Dillish is pretentious. Look how she changed wen she was told the possibility of Melvin nominating her, she changed from shoutin Osho to Lerato Kganyago, a SA frend, coz she wanted SA votes, really now? she z been in that house for more than 70 days, only thot abt her frend now, wen she suspected tht her strategy might not b workin on Nig reps....talk about a poisonous snake i tell ya. I said it, Dillish fans can chop ma head, Dillish z pretentious and that is a FACT. undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 7:09am On Aug 12, 2013
There is this @antibioticss on twitter that "hate" Melvin and Beverly so much. Hatred to highest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.