Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,087 members, 7,916,161 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:43 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2197247 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 8:52am On Aug 12, 2013
Afam4eva: THis Elikem is a f00l. How can he nominate Melvin and Beverly. It seems this whole WA thing is a farce and he gave the stupidest reasons.

Are u ok?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 12, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Lies!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Mavor: 8:57am On Aug 12, 2013
Afam4eva: Beverly nominates:

Dillish: She's a competition

Melvin: He's my brother from the same country but two Nigerians can make the finals.

It will be a good idea for a mod to disable you from making posts on this thread henceforth.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 8:57am On Aug 12, 2013
Afam, it haff do o!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2013
If there is anybody "really" watching.Why have they not started nomination.Are those lazy housemates still sleeping.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 9:01am On Aug 12, 2013
Mariarocks:

Lies!

How do you know it! s a lie?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 12, 2013
I would rather have Beverly go out this week with Nigeria's vote than nothing in the finale. But she wants to make it to the finale. I don't know what to do
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:03am On Aug 12, 2013
I think people conveniently forget that Zambia was the only country that saved Hakeem when he was up with Pokello so they have as much rights to the Zim votes as Ghana does.

Don't be quick to count Zim for Elikem especially since Pokello's arrogance just might set off the Zimbos to go against her. After all, Cleo is also their makoti
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 12, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

How do you know it! s a lie?

Your age dey increase on a monthly basis? If that's you on your profile then you are not 57
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 12, 2013
Mavor:

It will be a good idea for a mod to disable you from making posts on this thread henceforth.

Except this is a fake Afam, if he being a Mod is doing this to NL's pride being the longest thread, then I'm so disappointing in him angry
Afam plz stop this, so of us are on duty, we just pop in to get nominations update
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:04am On Aug 12, 2013
Krasid: If there is anybody "really" watching.Why have they not started nomination.Are those lazy housemates still sleeping.
I just tire oooh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2013
Krasid: If there is anybody "really" watching.Why have they not started nomination.Are those lazy housemates still sleeping.
they are still doing house chores.elikem wit d dishes.maybe by 9.30am sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 9:06am On Aug 12, 2013
spade:

Are you this brainless?
How do you mean 'when they voted Melvin'?
Do you even keep track of the SEQUENCE of events or are you that scatterbrained?

Did Melvin and Beverly not use their HOH powers to save Bolt and Bassey repectively?

And when you say "when they voted Melvin", Did Bolt not leave BEFORE Melvin was even up?

If we're going to talk about the WA alliance, you better shush it cuz Nigeria has contributed the MOST to it while Ghana NEVER did anything for its neighbors. That's right, just keep in mind Ghana has NOT contributed a single thing to the alliance so far.

You never voted Bolt.
You never voted Bassey.
You never voted Melvin.

While in Nigeria's case:

We voted Selly (Ghana) when she was up.
Beverly saved Bassey (SL) that same week.
Melvin saved Bolt (SL) when he had the chance.
The same Melvin saved Selly (Ghana) when she was this close to biting the dust.
Nigeria was the only other country that voted Bassey (SL).
Nigeria voted Elikem (Ghana).

While you guys on the other hand have NEVER lifted a finger to vote a West African so far this year, so just kindly shut your trap and stop trying to compare. You'll look stuppiid if you do.

@ bolded
It simply means SL did not hold it against Naija when they voted for Melvin, although Naija previously failed to vote for Bolt twice. Hope your brain dey there and this time you get it.

As for the rest of your write-up, no need to respond since my comment wasn't comparing who did what and didn't do what. It was a simple response to those of you pointing figures at GH for not voting Bassey, while Naija is guilty as well for not voting Bolt shocked

At least we chose Pokello for our Elikem just as SL chose Betty for their Bolt. Who did Naija choose Nando and Pokello for when you turned your back on SL?

Speaking of brain, are you sure you are not scatterbrained?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 12, 2013
Mariarocks:
Oya be the first to drop your age for the thread. Njokusboy just talked about leading by example. Maybe you should go first since the rest have ignored me

BTW I need someone to tell me a reason for hiding their age

My mama told me I was born in december.. I can't remember the date or the year... I tink I should be in my twenties although I don't know if its early or late twenties, make I check my birth certificate, but I no sabi where the thing dey sef... I am 20 sumtin sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 12, 2013
C'est moi:

they are still doing house chores.elikem wit d dishes.maybe by 9.30am sha.

What sort of rubbish. They should start jo. I need to sleep
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 12, 2013
njokusboy:

My mama told me I was born in december.. I can't remember the date or the year... I tink I should be in my twenties although I don't know if its early or late twenties, make I check my birth certificate, but I no sabi where the thing dey sef... I am 20 sumtin sha
Nah nah nah. Not good enough. Its either the real thing or nada.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 9:12am On Aug 12, 2013
Mariarocks:

Your age dey increase on a monthly basis? If that's you on your profile then you are not 57

I'm **.. I am proud to say it, because I have achieved a lot of things not many ** year olds have. So there you have it. Oya, na una turn now, make una reveal una own one by one cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 12, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

I'm 26.. I am proud to say it, because I have achieved a lot of things not many 26 year olds have. So there you have it. Oya, na una turn now, make una reveal una own one by one cool
#khona
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 9:14am On Aug 12, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

I'm 26.. I am proud to say it, because I have achieved a lot of things not many 26 year olds have. So there you have it. Oya, na una turn now, make una reveal una own one by one cool
You are 29 yrs old
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 12, 2013
Okay fine. angry I'm at the famous age. 21.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ghboy: 9:17am On Aug 12, 2013
How exactly did she 'break' the West African alliance by "refusing to save Selly" when she saved Bassey? Where is Bassey from again? Argentina?

Please, I just hope your IQ doesn't correspond with the number of characters in your name (ie. Five).
--------------
fine Bassey is WAn. didnt realise he was the one she saved. but for the love of God let Ghana be (not referring to u). i hate seeing that Ghana didnt vote Bassey thing. did they vote Selly? pleeease. besides Gh can vote who they want. and Elikem always conspiring against Naija n never nominating Mel or Bev? cant see the connection.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 9:19am On Aug 12, 2013
Josydaky:
You are 29 yrs old

Nah
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 12, 2013
ghboy: How exactly did she 'break' the West African alliance by "refusing to save Selly" when she saved Bassey? Where is Bassey from again? Argentina?

Please, I just hope your IQ doesn't correspond with the number of characters in your name (ie. Five).
--------------
fine Bassey is WAn. didnt realise he was the one she saved. but for the love of God let Ghana be (not referring to u). i hate seeing that Ghana didnt vote Bassey thing. did they vote Selly? pleeease. besides Gh can vote who they want. and Elikem always conspiring against Naija n never nominating Mel or Bev? cant see the connection.
Stop being biased towards your rep and you will see the connection.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:20am On Aug 12, 2013
GH Swagg:

@ bolded
It simply means SL did not hold it against Naija when they voted for Melvin, although Naija previously failed to vote for Bolt twice. Hope your brain dey there and this time you get it.

As for the rest of your write-up, no need to respond since my comment wasn't comparing who did what and didn't do what. It was a simple response to those of you pointing figures at GH for not voting Bassey, while Naija is guilty as well for not voting Bolt shocked

At least we chose Pokello for our Elikem just as SL chose Betty for their Bolt. Who did Naija choose Nando and Pokello for when you turned your back on SL?

Speaking of brain, are you sure you are not scatterbrained?

Bros, don't advertise your stuppiddity here.

When we "turned our backs on SL", did our housemates not use their HOH powers to saved them TWICE?
Believe it or not, Nigeria has EARNED whatever support it is getting from Sierra Leone today, so just like I told you, do not try to compare. It will make you look dumb. Simple.

And please, get your facts right - Nigeria never chose Pokello over Bolt.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 9:20am On Aug 12, 2013
I just heard Cleo telling elikem that she loves him. elikem asked her again if it's true and Cleo replied yes. elikem said he would take it personal and Cleo responded that she meant it. it seems these girls are desperate to reach that final.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:25am On Aug 12, 2013
Na waa oh. Pokello just dey fight for Twitter like small pikin shaa.

At this particular juncture, even Hakeem acts more mature than Pokello.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:26am On Aug 12, 2013
abikyshow: I just heard Cleo telling elikem that she loves him. elikem asked her again if it's true and Cleo replied yes. elikem said he would take it personal and Cleo responded that she meant it. it seems these girls are desperate to reach that final.
More drama! I love it!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 9:29am On Aug 12, 2013
spade: Na waa oh. Pokello just dey fight for Twitter like small pikin shaa.

At this particular juncture, even Hakeem acts more mature than Pokello.

Pokello lacks class, you would know from her tweets.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:31am On Aug 12, 2013
You guys should stop this NL campaign and go to facebook and twitter and start your aggressive campaigining there

You need to visit Team tanzania's facebook page and see how south africans are bashing WA there just so TZ can vote Angelo...conveniently forgetting how we voted Nando over Elikem and the fact that SA has never voted out of their region.

Make una no dey here dey yarn opata with all these Ghanaians wey hope no even dey Elikem side then SA will just block us.

Go to facebbok and search Tanzanian bba the chase pages and start una own aggressive campaign cos we have no defense there
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 9:33am On Aug 12, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Pokello lacks class, you would know from her tweets.
What is her twitter handle?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 9:36am On Aug 12, 2013
spade:

Bros, don't advertise your stuppiddity here.

When we "turned our backs on SL", did our housemates not use their HOH powers to saved them TWICE?
Believe it or not, Nigeria has EARNED whatever support it is getting from Sierra Leone today, so just like I told you, do not try to compare. It will make you look dumb. Simple.

And please, get your facts right - Nigeria never chose Pokello over Bolt.

Man you are the one advertising your sttupidity here. Who is talking about housemates? Naija failed to vote SL twice and it's a fact, so stop justifying it with what housemates did.

So who did Naija choose over Bolt the second time? I mean the time Bolt was evicted. And what difference does that make anyway? The point is it wasn't Bolt a WA.

This argument of yours is making you look dumb.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 9:37am On Aug 12, 2013
eli told cleo nd melv abt oneal bn d reason he was bn nominated constantly den,he told dem nt to expect fada xmas stunt like melv.cleo said she will b up dis week.Elikem told melvin he is d winner cos he was saved by Africa despite d fada xmas stunt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.