Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,050 members, 7,966,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:27 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2208281 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 13, 2013
I feel like BRAWLING Now but una too dey dull! Chai!
BTW...Abu'm onye Igbo oo! I was just pulling your legs...i reall need an E-war!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:32am On Aug 13, 2013
spade: 7:18, May 29th:

HUH!!! shocked
is @safari girl double faced**?smh...lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:37am On Aug 13, 2013
ochongonoko:

Why are you laughing grin

When spade posted the witch hunt thingy, I knew he was gon find out me, modella and safari once tripped for oneal's eyeballs, lips and swag\coolness respectively.

Had no idea he was gonna dig mine first... grin grin

Spade, don't be surprised to find out more and more tripping. I really did like that dude in the first 3weeks and wanted him to hook up with my cleo.. grin ...I'm so glad my wish did not come true oo.

Beef aside sha, oneal is a very cool dude physically and we both have big eyeballs grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JOYCEOUS(f): 1:37am On Aug 13, 2013
dmalam:
WC ONE U BE, CHINA IBO??

IF U NO RETURN DIS UR TONGUE I WILL CUT IT OFF AND USE AM DO USE SUYA....#na joke o!

Haaa! U 4 tel me saey u b vampire nau.

Som1 shld plzzz dail Kslib's fone numba.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 13, 2013
@itsmodella, why are you still awake. Have never seen up by this hour
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:38am On Aug 13, 2013
lalaosky:

Bolt will straff anabelle, watch and see

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:40am On Aug 13, 2013
spade:

I'm not supposed to be laughing out loud this late, you know..LMAO @ ochon's old post grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 13, 2013
StateOfMind:

LOL, I'm just stating the obvious. I haven't condemned her in any way. Both of them (feza and elikam) are actually acting childish IMO, and bolt is coming in as the mature one.

Btw, its about them, not me. They are the ones in bba house.

@AMAKA, glad you've pushed my oneal up o..that former one with angelo above him cracked me up, lol. I go with this new rating of yours except that I'd put elikam before bimp.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 13, 2013
StateOfMind:

When spade posted the witch hunt thingy, I knew he was gon find out me, modella and safari once tripped for oneal's eyeballs, lips and swag\coolness respectively.

Spade, don't be surprised to find out more and more tripping. I really did like that dude in the first 3weeks and wanted him to hook up with my cleo.. grin ...I'm so glad my wish did not come true oo.

Beef aside sha, oneal is a very cool dude physically and we both have big eyeballs grin grin

Lol.. True that.. He's cool and not ugly. So you both have big eyeballs?. At least you'll be cute since owlneal is handsome wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:42am On Aug 13, 2013
Nawa oh,Even those pple that their time zone by this time is afternoon are nt here,bt see u guyz at 2 O'CLOCK mid-night u are still awake...smhgrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 13, 2013
ItsModella: Hakeem, 10/10? Seriously? Apart from his body, there's nothing special about him, his face is just there. I'll rate him 8/10.

Now Nando is literally the guy with the cutest face in both houses. His smile is so sweet cheesy cheesy. I give him a 9.5/10.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 13, 2013
StateOfMind:

I'm not supposed to be laughing out loud this late, you know..LMAO @ ochon's old post grin grin

Lol.. That aint me o grin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jaetrill(m): 1:44am On Aug 13, 2013
StateOfMind: In diamond house last night, the dudes took time to massage their ladies.
Feza n mottama were massaged by angelo
Dellish was massaged by elikam
Annabel was massaged by bolt

Elikam showed interest in sleeping with feza on her bed downstairs due to the heat upstairs, but feza refused. She said she doesn't want people to start having funny thoughts and that her son was watching. Elikem tried to use reverse psychology on her. He kept on saying 'you are chasing me in front of africa.., you are disowning your best friend...you don't love me anymore...don't worry, I'll be fine, if you want me out of your bed, I'll leave' and yet he dint leave o. Lol..he refused to give feza a good night hug..bla bla... Elikam seems to be taking the nomination to heart a lot. I wish he could just take it off his mind and do his thing.

Cleo and oneal seem to be bonding, they spent most part of last night together, talking about each other and the game in general, but they did not gossip. Cleo said she thinks biggie chose well this season and oneal agreed. She said she thinks all of them have strong personalities. I'm so liking their connection. I like oneal..he's a neat dude.

Hakeem and koketso (SA chic) on the other hand spent last night together, gossiping about some of their housemates and talking about the possibility of finding love in the house cos most of the girls claim to have a relationship outside the house. Talked about sm1's tasteless rice..bla bla

Maria and natasha had a little clash last night too. Natasha can talk..gosh! She beats beverly hands down. She talks non-stop, nags, feels like she's the realest being in the house. Jeeez. They made peace with each other after like 30minutes of back and forth.

Most of these housemates are trying to hard to prove they are real, they should just chill and just have fun. Everyone is trying to bring down the other as fake while claiming they are real..*phew*..do your thing and let africa be the judge.

Btw, I got to know more single parents yesterday. I knew of pokello and hakeem's kids before.

Nyil, feza, cleo, fatima, oneal are single parents too.
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 13, 2013
safarigirl: I think it's sexiest cos nando is the cutest thing ever!
LMAO!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 13, 2013
[quote author=god_of_music][/quote]

Buwahahahaha.. Lmao. So @som tripped for owlneal like this?. LMAO. This shitt is funny!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 1:49am On Aug 13, 2013
D fight alone don qualify una to enter BB.
Smh

@KSLIB Bro abeg show ur face.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:52am On Aug 13, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol.. True that.. He's cool and not ugly. So you both have big eyeballs?. At least you'll be cute since owlneal is handsome wink

Er er ermm...yes, I'm handsome too grin grin .

Its time to perform my regular activity like the chasemates would say, if I have strength for epistles tomorrow morning, I'd type their(elikem n cleo, then elikem, cleo n dillish) conversation.

Goodnight.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 13, 2013
jaetrill: [color=#006600][/color]

Seems like bolt and annabelle had a connection after all
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:55am On Aug 13, 2013
StateOfMind:

Well, while I'm a guy and ain't exactly the best judge of male beauty, I think I can say O'Neal is a fairly handsome man (his front-view that is) especially when he smiles. But if na straight face, oga! E resemble one of those idols wey dem dey keep for Benin shrine.

grin On the old comments sha... Goes to show things almost always never end the way they start grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 13, 2013
StateOfMind:

Er er ermm...yes, I'm handsome too grin grin .

Its time to perform my regular activity like the chasemates would say, if I have strength for epistles tomorrow morning, I'd type their(elikem n cleo, then elikem, cleo n dillish) conversation.

Goodnight.

Sleep tight.. Don't forget the convo update please. I missed it. Thanks in advance wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 13, 2013
ochongonoko: @itsmodella, why are you still awake. Have never seen up by this hour
erm, it's 8.57pm over here tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:57am On Aug 13, 2013
Dannyxy: Nawa oh,Even those pple that their time zone by this time is afternoon are nt here,bt see u guyz at 2 O'CLOCK mid-night u are still awake...smhgrin

2 O'Clock "midnight".

I no fit shout! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 13, 2013
[quote author=god_of_music][/quote]
I still stand by that...Nando was the guy with the cutest face even though his character was totally unacceptable.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 13, 2013
As for Oneal, I don't even understand how and why I was tripping for him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 13, 2013
Awwwww I just realized Maria tweeted Pretty Little Thing right after Melvin was singing I got a pretty little thing waiting for me...

Everybody say AWWWWWWW! Cute little children. They must work out

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:02am On Aug 13, 2013
4:09, May 30th:

sholay2011:
Abeg....Dellish would very well last in the house...you will see. What would actually cause tension as the weeks roll by is the nomination, eviction, head of house, who replaced me with someone else or not, and so on.

Also, couples would soon be formed. It takes Africa's mercy for a housemate standing alone to survive but if he / she survives, that may be the winner or at least a finalist (remember Ofunneka). So, the way housemates bond would create a greater crack than 'she didn't wash plates or she did'....lol.

We may be in for a shock at the end of the day as regards who stays. BBA isn't a movie and so anybody can win and also spoil their chances of winning.

And isn't it too early to judge housemates already with about 4 days out of 91?

Damn! This niggah never changed! grin

Well, gotta give a brotha props for staying consistent grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:05am On Aug 13, 2013
I miss Sholay cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 13, 2013
noname: To be honest with you Melvin and Maria reminded me so much of Uti and Lucille. Didn't they date for a bit after Big Brother but yeah I have noticed the Nam girls and Nigerian guys seem to be attracted to each other quite often in Big Brother...

LOOOL! Mehn I was seriously rooting for Uti and Lucille.
Then I seriously rooted for Kevin and Elizabeth (that one, I don already forsee their marriage by week 5)
Then again I started rooting for Uti and Sheila. LOOOL I loved Uti and Sheila ehnnn, I was so sure. Too bad.
Now I'm rooting for Melvin and Maria... if they fall my hand like Shuti, I wouldn't find it funny at all. I was an ardent Shuti fan.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jaetrill(m): 2:09am On Aug 13, 2013
safarigirl: Huddah said Addis Ababa is a beautiful country?
Now that's a blonde moment
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 13, 2013
spade: 7:18, May 29th:

HUH!!! shocked

LMFAOOOOOOOOO @Safarigirl wrote that!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:10am On Aug 13, 2013
ItsModella: As for Oneal, I don't even understand how and why I was tripping for him.

love is blind. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:17am On Aug 13, 2013
Mariarocks:

LOOOL! Mehn I was seriously rooting for Uti and Lucille.
Then I seriously rooted for Kevin and Elizabeth (that one, I don already forsee their marriage by week 5)
Then again I started rooting for Uti and Sheila. LOOOL I loved Uti and Sheila ehnnn, I was so sure. Too bad.
Now I'm rooting for Melvin and Maria... if they fall my hand like Shuti, I wouldn't find it funny at all. I was an ardent Shuti fan.

grin Mehn, check out this thread dedicated to Shuti on the BBAfrica Fan Site.

http://bbafrica.tv/forum/Thread-SHUTI-S-MEMORIES-WHY-WE-LOVE-THEM

It's the largest thread in that site's history, containing people rooting for a mirage.

It was a very entertaining thread sha, and it contained lots of fights and controversy. There was a time some "Ogech Ohale" or so, had an offline clash with NaijaDiva.
It had something to do with Ohale being Uti's ex-girlfriend whom Uti dumped before going for the show and completely forgot about after he won. I don't remember exactly how it happened, but there were talks of some fans planning to kidnap Sheila as soon as she touches down Murtala Mohammed Airport shocked

I don't remember exactly as it happened, but it ended with NaijaDiva coming online to list everything she has, including her BMW X5 car shocked shocked

Funny shiitt grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.