Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,684 members, 7,935,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 07:03 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2200947 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2013
spade:

Yes, but what I have a problem with, is the fact that Beverly even gave the impression she was trustworthy.
Let's not forget this same Beverly even nominated Bassey at one point.

So, Dillish flirts like hell. But has she tried to destroy any of her friends' chances? She flirts for her own benefit, no be so?
Her flirting is deceiving bcz at the end of the day wen she flirts wif em guys they actually think ts real, thereby nominating other pipl as they think they r close to her, n those pipl end up bein enemies of "her frends". why cant she be real? she z so misleading n deceiptful.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:57am On Aug 13, 2013
Mariarocks:
You where are you tongue

*walks with pride for being so nosy UHN in Rick Ross' voice*

I said i dey west coast na. I never hid that. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2013
mystikal: may 27

mottama, really?, extremely?
I don't know about Motamma being dense but her unnecessary gesticulations annoyed the hell out of me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:02am On Aug 13, 2013
Yinkade: juniaaaa....I have been trying to remeber that name for month that olas friend....I always called her nkechi tho....cos she looked igbo to me......stargame wld have been the best after bba 2 if not for the volutary exit and diqualifications

Junia looks Igbo? Please don't insult us. lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:04am On Aug 13, 2013
Jun 02:

ItsModella:
Oneal oooo, the Tswana dude.

This was when Lola.Luv asked her if it was Neyll she was tripping for. grin

A lot of people really fall hands at the end of this game like maaad! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 13, 2013
spade: Jun 02:

This was when Lola.Luv asked her if it was Neyll she was tripping for. grin

A lot of people really fall hands at the end of this game like maaad! grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:05am On Aug 13, 2013
Mariarocks:
Speaking of stargame, I never watched it but that DKB Slap went viral mehn. Oh boy I had to search that thing on youtube. LOL that guy is a fooooooollll grin. When he said "what do you want to see, your father's face" I fell off my chair. He was hilarious. I also saw on youtube the fight he had with one Mampi chick. LMFAOOOO grin grin grin that shiit had me rolling. "are you a motherfuccker, are you a father fuucker" "my diick is 7.5 inches long I will Bleep you in 30 seconds and you will get pregnant". LMFAO that was one of the funniest shiit I ever saw. The two of them... I was in awe mehn

I mentioned some days ago that DKB clearly had issues with women. Always arguing with women. SMH. I'm sure he can beat a woman in real life, i really wouldn't be surprised.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 11:08am On Aug 13, 2013
ItsModella:
I don't know about Motamma being dense but her unnecessary gesticulations annoyed the hell out of me.
thts why d 'dense' comments surprised me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 11:21am On Aug 13, 2013
spade: But truth be told, now that I look at this, Beverly really betrayed Dillish. Let's be honest here. sad

She really did her bad.

Not only did she swap the poor girl, she still went on to nominate her under false suspicions sad

let's say the truth here - Dillish did nothing wrong to her. Beverly showed her loyalty was more with the flip-flopping Bimp who once conspired with Nando against her, than Dillish who has never spoken ill of her.

Whatever happened to "Melvin and Dillish are not options for me"?

Now, this is why I like Melvin. Atleast, dude is CONSISTENT. He stayed true to his words and past actions, and carried them all the way through the final lap!

If Dillish chooses to completely keep away from Beverly, I wouldn't blame her. Forget that Beverly is Nigerian mehn, she really betrayed Dillish... sad

*Compassion mode ends*

I still hope Dillish goes home sha grin sad grin cry

Smh real bad for you Spade...I read this post over and over again before I could believe it was actually you who posted it.
What da heck? Is Beverly Dillish's sister? Is she her family member? Heck, she is not even Melvin. So where does the loyalty come in?
If you don't have anything to say just STFU and vote your Dillish silenty.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:23am On Aug 13, 2013
ItsModella:
You're right. I left Nigeria on Sunday night grin

GA cheesy

If you're in ATL (not the ghetto) then you must be enjoying sha. Never been but I'd like to visit. Heard the Nigerian community there gossips too much tho lipsrsealed lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jsben(m): 11:25am On Aug 13, 2013
Omolola1:

Smh real bad for you Spade...I read this post over and over again before I could believe it was actually you who posted it.
What da heck? Is Beverly Dillish's sister? Is she her family member? Heck, she is not even Melvin. So where does the loyalty come in?
lol, u don vex?!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2013
may 28
wild child: natasha and hakeem?hmmmmmmmmmmm whats going on?

hmmm, early days
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 11:28am On Aug 13, 2013
jsben:
lol, u don vex?!

Its annoying jare... Imagine saying Bev betrayed Dillish..
How? Bawo? Haba, habatically
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2013
THE AMAKA:

If you're in ATL (not the ghetto) then you must be enjoying sha. Never been but I'd like to visit. Heard the Nigerian community there gossips too much tho lipsrsealed lol
LOL!! When there are too many Nigerians in one place, that is what is bound to happen. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jsben(m): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2013
Omolola1:

Its annoying jare... Imagine saying Bev betrayed Dillish..
How? Bawo? Haba, habatically
Yeah, Bev did what she had to do. Nothing like betrayal! According to Bev, "she didn't go to SA to count stars".

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 11:50am On Aug 13, 2013
ItsModella:
I loved montana!!! Those hips...mehn!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:53am On Aug 13, 2013
Omolola1:

For goodness sakes, calm your titts! Every hater has a minute of compassion every now and then.

My problem with Beverly's actions is not that she nominated or swapped her, but because she earlier gave her word to Dillish that she values her friendship dearly... Yes, this may have been blurted out after a few bottles on that Saturday DJ Cutrite visited, but what really matters is that she DID give her word to Dillish.

This same Beverly has also gone around to run her mouth in the past about how she'd never do anything to harm the West Africans, but didn't hesitate to nominate Bassey! So spare me that.

And did I just see you say MY DILLISH!?

MY DILLISH!!? angry

You need a hot slap for that statement.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 11:54am On Aug 13, 2013
Drahmah: I loved montana!!! Those hips...mehn!
the only thing good aboutthat motama was her hips.....her uncessary barbie behaviour made me dislike her....how u gon be behaving like barbie and have a grace jonea face...btw denzel was just irritating jeez
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:56am On Aug 13, 2013
Drahmah: I loved montana!!! Those hips...mehn!

That nyash na die!

I always wanted to bite it grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:59am On Aug 13, 2013
Yinkade: the only thing good aboutthat motama was her hips.....her uncessary barbie behaviour made me dislike her....how u gon be behaving like barbie and have a grace jonea face...btw denzel was just irritating jeez

I liked Denzel.
I just think he 'overdid' the whole "entertainment" thing, housemates had to nominate him cuz he came off as just plain weird. grin

It was too early to be that free. Acting that way in the first week would make you look like a total creep.

He also had some sexxxual pervesion ish going on, that the girls weren't too comfortable with grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ohlala1: 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
ItsModella:
LOL!! When there are too many Nigerians in one place, that is what is bound to happen. grin

Choi!!! Na so you take miss the final day live when dem go give Rastaman Angello the cheque of USD300k cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
spade:

That nyash na die!

is that how u roll? Lol. We all have our fetishes anyway
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
Mariarocks: Please where the hell is that Lucille girl sef. She just vanished after BBA 3.

I'm not surprised that she faded right after the show despite her beauty. Her personality was too darn bland. Uti said (during bba allstars) that he flew her into Nigeria and tried to hook her up with modelling deals but it didn't work out. That girl too dull jor
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
Abeg make una update person small ön top this argument. I hear say Elikem go tell Cleo make she forget about Hakeem. Say Hakeem been dey gossip about her with Pokello so e better make she move on. People are saying he wants her to dump Hakeem so that he can secure Zim votes, abeg how true is the main gist? Anybody watch for here?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
spade:

For goodness sakes, calm your titts! Every hater has a minute of compassion every now and then.

My problem with Beverly's actions is not that she nominated or swapped her, but because she earlier gave her word to Dillish that she values her friendship dearly... Yes, this may have been blurted out after a few bottles on that Saturday DJ Cutrite visited, but what really matters is that she DID give her word to Dillish.

This same Beverly has also gone around to run her mouth in the past about how she'd never do anything to harm the West Africans, but didn't hesitate to nominate Bassey! So spare me that.

And did I just see you say MY DILLISH!?

MY DILLISH!!? angry

You need a hot slap for that statement.
she said she values their frendship. Same as Dicklish, afta the eviction show she declared her love to the fellow chasemates all day evryday, but tht ddnt mean she wont nominate them. If u sayin u not talkin bwt nominating or swapping, then how did Bev betrayed her frend Dillish. Dillish (Inocentia) went and gossip wif Bimp about Bev evn though she ddnt mention the name......tht zigzag mouth mus jus go home o shutup

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jsben(m): 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
safarigirl: Abeg make una update person small ön top this argument. I hear say Elikem go tell Cleo make she forget about Hakeem. Say Hakeem been dey gossip about her with Pokello so e better make she move on. People are saying he wants her to dump Hakeem so that he can secure Zim votes, abeg how true is the main gist? Anybody watch for here?
so true!
Read the full gist on bb site
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
spade:

That nyash na die!

*Dead* grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
Still can't forget that night b4 motamas eviction...After the party they went to ruby house to continue the party....that motama wore that short poker dot skirt.....jeez the way dem cam pple were zooming her ass and hips shocked grin cheesy that has some boooooooty
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 1ndidi2(f): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
Bev promoting 9ja! See d dress she gave to motama and how snugly it fits* badaszz meets hippylicious

BIg Brother Africa The Chase Hangout with Motamma - YouTube http:///16N2OUV
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
dominique:

I'm not surprised that she faded right after the show despite her beauty. Her personality was too darn bland. Uti said (during bba allstars) that he flew her into Nigeria and tried to hook her up with modelling deals but it didn't work out. That girl too dull jor
Aww, I never knew he did that. That was really nice of him. Did they date because I could have sworn I heard they dated for a while. She is my friend on FB, she does not seem to have much going on, just pictures of her and her BF...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
1ndidi2: Bev promoting 9ja! See d dress she gave to motama and how snugly it fits* badaszz meets hippylicious

BIg Brother Africa The Chase Hangout with Motamma - YouTube http:///16N2OUV
The link no dey work oh...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 1ndidi2(f): 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
noname: The link no dey work oh...

I kno kno wetin to do again o!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodWci0uZNs&desktop_uri=/watch?v=RodWci0uZNs#

(1) (2) (3) ... (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.