Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,637 members, 7,914,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:42 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2196947 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 14, 2013
THE AMAKA:

LOL! And none of my opinions have really changed. Most were fine sha...

POKELLO ahead of MY MARIA?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry. I don't even find Pokello all that to even start with.

If you do another beauty thing that includes character Pokello will surely be below a 0.1. YES! BELOW

WAIT WAIT WAIT! I just saw you gave FEZA 7.5!!!! WTF! THAT GIRL IS ATLEAST AN 8 TO ME

DILLISH 9.5!!!! WHAT THE Bleep. NOW I'M PISSSSSSSEEEEEDD! THAT STOMACH OF HERS FIT REMOVE A WHOLE 1 POINT angry angry angry angry angry And she has not even had a child yet. Can you just imagine.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:58am On Aug 14, 2013
C'est moi:

she said it means....i love u.
Ok thanks!! Lol.. I already knew what it means cos cleo and melvin said it this this night..I was just trying to pull off something and @itsmodella con spoil am.. Lmao!!!
It is well sha!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
You have a point though but i dont really know if it'll be a good thing if Melvin leads the poll cos some africans are already tired of Nigeria winning so them seeing him top the poll might double the initial effort they were trying to put into making sure he doesnt win..
On the other side,if he doesnt top,some africans might just change their minds and vote for the person who topped cos they now feel that person has a better chance of winning..
I dont even know which is better sef? For him to top the polls or not..?
Ehen,who is trailing Melvin..?

You made sense in that post.. Hmmmm*in biggie's voice*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

Na by force? undecided
Yes ooo, it is BY FORCE!! tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Gald to have you back too.. Where you hide before?

I no hide o, I travelled again and so I couldn't watch BBA from my current location. I'm so mad. Thank God you're back, I'll be getting updates again

@SOM, @prince emily and others, thanks a lot for the updates, you guys are the best cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:01am On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Ok thanks!! Lol.. I already knew what it means cos cleo and melvin said it this this night..I was just trying to pull off something and @itsmodella con spoil am.. Lmao!!!
It is well sha!!
humph! i replied u earlier on b4 she did.Go back and check.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:01am On Aug 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

gringrin.. I don't do long posts. I've stopped grin
Old habits die hard.. Lol
Dont mind me jare,abeg continue with your long posts,i like it cos its niceeeeeeeeeee....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
It is well sha!!
aww...I'm so sorry, lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 14, 2013
ItsModella:
got you bro wink

Yaaay!!. I'm glad you didn't call me lalaosky this time around cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 14, 2013
ItsModella:
LOOOL!! I thought I was the only one who found that ridiculous.

LOL. I wouldn't have quoted him if he had said only feza but that bony huddah that exercises with bikini?. No freaking way!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 14, 2013
CFCfan:
And Sweetlemon kiss

I should land you an uppercut for even believing Kslib that me of all people is a Dillish supporter. angry angry
ochongonoko:

Yaaay!!. I'm glad you didn't call me lalaosky this time around cheesy
It doesn't matter whether I call you lalaosky or not, we all know that YOU ARE LALAOSKY!!!

Shalom.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:06am On Aug 14, 2013
C'est moi:

humph! i replied u earlier on b4 she did.
I no go lie,i check dictionary cos na d first time wey i dey see this word for my life be dis..lol
Back to the rely part, erm ***stammers** just forget... Its compicated,you wont understand..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:08am On Aug 14, 2013
ItsModella:
aww...I'm so sorry, lol.
No wahala..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 14, 2013
CFCfan:

I no like Mel joor

You don't even watch BBA?. So how do you base your judgement then?. Oh, @sweetlemon don confuse you with "vote dillish" campaign and you don't even know about dillish's cunny nature? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:11am On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
I no go lie,i check dictionary cos na d first time wey i dey see this word for my life be dis..lol
Back to the rely part, erm ***stammers** just forget... Its compicated,you wont understand..
i absolutely love d te amo song and she replied some1 on twitter wit te amo dat fateful day.since,i myself didnt knw d meaning at that time,i asked her and she told me.anyways sha,no p.was thinking otherwise,never mind.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 14, 2013
ItsModella:
Yes ooo, it is BY FORCE!! tongue

Oya, pay me or agree to have the "innocent" date with me before I vote tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Old habits die hard.. Lol
Dont mind me jare,abeg continue with your long posts,i like it cos its niceeeeeeeeeee....

Thanks, will keep that in mind.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:18am On Aug 14, 2013
C'est moi:

i absolutely love d te amo song and she replied some1 on twitter wit te amo dat fateful day.since,i myself didnt knw d meaning at that time,i asked her and she told me. anyways sha,no p.was thinking otherwise,never mind.
In biggy's voice
** Big brother finds this phrase insufficent enough and big brother will like you to elaborate ***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

I should land you an uppercut for even believing Kslib that me of all people is a Dillish supporter. angry angry

Laugh wan rip my ribs apart.. Lmao gringrin.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 14, 2013
ItsModella:
It doesn't matter whether I call you lalaosky or not, we all know that YOU ARE LALAOSKY!!!

Shalom.

Lol.. I hope to prove you wrong one day sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:19am On Aug 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

Na by force? undecided
Hahaha!!! Na wa o..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Hahaha!!! Na wa o..

Lol. Na joke o. Make I go vote melvin jare. write down my name should you guys reach page 1313 this morning.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:24am On Aug 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol. Na joke o. Make I go vote melvin jare. write down my name should you guys reach page 1313 this morning.
Lol.. Na sleep get me so...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. Na sleep get me so...
I go takeover
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:27am On Aug 14, 2013
Good morning housemates..
Sleep tight##..
Shalom!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:31am On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
In biggy's voice
** Big brother finds this phrase insufficent enough and big brother will like you to elaborate ***
there is no further explanation.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justdamiR: 2:40am On Aug 14, 2013
ItsModella:

Shalom.

Its obvious that person was lookin for someone to call him/her lalaosky!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justdamiR: 2:43am On Aug 14, 2013
K-kuku
S-stay
L-long
I-in
B-bbathechase

Ur name says it all =))

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. As it stands,Un don leave the prize to the man/woman with the highest votes,its like they dont care about the quality of the vids and the message it sends across to africa so i go like make bev use the contract take hold body while mel use the other one take hold im side..
Atleast two of them go come back with something..
#SELFISHNESS#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 5:31am On Aug 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

Miss sparkles, I see you grin
.i am not miss sparkles oooo.i love bev just like miss sparkles.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:16am On Aug 14, 2013
After two blunts, the only thing i keep hearing is "I'll kill you bruh" in Prezzo's voice.
Its just too funny mehn...
Abeg everyone should wake tha fuuuck up and entertain me on this thread.

ITS ALL LOVE. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.