Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,136 members, 7,922,777 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:44 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2198660 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 14, 2013
This money should be between Melvin, Beverly and Angelo as far as i'm concerned.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 6:24am On Aug 14, 2013
safarigirl: elikam is the only sensible Guy in diamond house, he and Nando (ma shuga banana) the rest NA wash
.mehn i don laugh tire cos of d previous quotes.who knew nando would turn out to be like dis.i wish i culd just turn back d hand of d clock 4 my favorites husemates and correct deur mistakes.especially nando and bev.anyway wat is done is already done.i just pray dey learn deir lessons from deir mistakes.with dat said,may d best player win.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 7:01am On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib: Things i picked up from dillish diary session today:::
1.. She came across as someone who has kately become very boastful.. She said the housemates are targetting and want to kick her out.. She said cleo told her that the housemates want to kick her out cos she's competition and has been saved many times by africa..
2.. She wanted to play victim in front of africa.. She kept saying things like the housemates think cos Namibia is only a country of 2million people she cant go anywhere far in the game but now she's here..
3.. She kept saying that the housemates were looking down on her before and didnt take her serious but are now realising that she is a threat and might as well win the money..
4.. She was very pissed that bev told her that she is beautiful and that africa will save her.. She said bev is trying to tell her that she doesnt have a personality and the only yhings that appeals africa about her is her beauty...
5.. She said she is happy for bev and melvin for making the finals.. She said bev is a nice person and melvin a fantastic guy!!
In summary,i noticed that dillish feels she is a target and housemates want her out.. I dunno if its me but she sounded boastful and was playing victim at the same time!!
As much as she z Bev's frend, she obviously hold a grudge against her for wat she said.M sure Bev was jus being hersef, ddnt mean it like Dillish says, she ddnt say anything abt ths to Bev thou......mmmmmhhh SMH, a frend she z.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 7:07am On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib: So Rihanna's Te amo lyrics was about lesbianism sef...
Cleo and melvin just educated me.. Atleast i now know that Te amo means '* **** ***'...
All the females on this thread ' Te amo to ya'all'... Lol##
There have been two meanings to this song so far: A woman(Rihanna) has a friend who she loves, but the friend loves her sexually. The woman(Rihanna) doesn't love her like that(sexually), but she does love her(friendly). She(Rihanna) wants to remain only friends, and fights off any sexual experience.

A woman(Rihanna) is speaking from her point of view through the man.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 7:12am On Aug 14, 2013
CFCfan:

I no like Mel joor
he doesnt lyk you either
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 7:37am On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

POKELLO ahead of MY MARIA?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry. I don't even find Pokello all that to even start with.

If you do another beauty thing that includes character Pokello will surely be below a 0.1. YES! BELOW

WAIT WAIT WAIT! I just saw you gave FEZA 7.5!!!! WTF! THAT GIRL IS ATLEAST AN 8 TO ME

DILLISH 9.5!!!! WHAT THE Bleep. NOW I'M PISSSSSSSEEEEEDD! THAT STOMACH OF HERS FIT REMOVE A WHOLE 1 POINT angry angry angry angry angry And she has not even had a child yet. Can you just imagine.
lool, Pokello z pretty frm a distance, she mus no cum close, Maria z cute
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 14, 2013
zandilicious:
As much as she z Bev's frend, she obviously hold a grudge against her for wat she said.M sure Bev was jus being hersef, ddnt mean it like Dillish says, she ddnt say anything abt ths to Bev thou......mmmmmhhh SMH, a frend she z.

Oh na today? I believe Dillish is a self centered two faced hating pretentious prick angry. Its just because the girl has a really low self esteem coupled with the fact that she is afraid of confrontation is why you sometimes wouldn't notice it. She will say stuff behind your back but never to your face because she fears confrontation. She's the kind of girl that will pretend she's happy for your success but deep down, she isn't. She is a jealous kind of girl. Jealous of anybody that is higher than her who is a friend. She is an opportunist. Does any and everything to get what she wants. She is materialistic which is why I feel she is with that Stephen person (Prince my nyash, make the guy broke first). She loves to bring people down. I can go on and on about all the things that annoy me about that girl my gaaaawwwwwwwwwwdddddddddd angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry. And she should not even get it twisted, her personality sucks biiiggg time. Africa is just keeping her in there for her face.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 7:45am On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks: This money should be between Melvin, Beverly and Angelo as far as i'm concerned.
agree

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 14, 2013
[quote author=Mariarocks]

Oh na today? I believe Dillish is a self centered two faced hating pretentious prick angry. Its just because the girl has a really low self esteem coupled with the fact that she is afraid of confrontation is why you sometimes wouldn't notice it. She will say stuff behind your back but never to your face because she fears confrontation. She's the kind of girl that will pretend she's happy for your success but deep down, she isn't. She is a jealous kind of girl. Jealous of anybody that is higher than her who is a friend. She is an opportunist. Does any and everything to get what she wants. She is materialistic which is why I feel she is with that Stephen person (Prince my nyash, make the guy broke first). She loves to bring people down. I can go on and on about all the things that annoy me about that girl my gaaaawwwwwwwwwwdddddddddd angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry. And she should not even get it twisted, her personality sucks biiiggg time. Africa is just keeping her in there for her face.[/quote

Choi, am guessing u had a bad dream last night. Lolzz....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 14, 2013
[quote author=njokusboy][/quote]

I've not even slept yet. Time difference.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 8:33am On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Oh na today? I believe Dillish is a self centered two faced hating pretentious prick angry. Its just because the girl has a really low self esteem coupled with the fact that she is afraid of confrontation is why you sometimes wouldn't notice it. She will say stuff behind your back but never to your face because she fears confrontation. She's the kind of girl that will pretend she's happy for your success but deep down, she isn't. She is a jealous kind of girl. Jealous of anybody that is higher than her who is a friend. She is an opportunist. Does any and everything to get what she wants. She is materialistic which is why I feel she is with that Stephen person (Prince my nyash, make the guy broke first). She loves to bring people down. I can go on and on about all the things that annoy me about that girl my gaaaawwwwwwwwwwdddddddddd angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry. And she should not even get it twisted, her personality sucks biiiggg time. Africa is just keeping her in there for her face.

u know all these how? U live in namibia?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:24am On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

hum um!
Seems u have being profiling Dillish for a long time.
You know tins dat we don't know.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2013
Yawwnsss,mehn y dis thread dry like this nw,if no update,una no fit converse.,
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:36am On Aug 14, 2013
Ten reasons y u should 4 melvin oduah by karen igho#stolen#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 9:36am On Aug 14, 2013
Keep voting for Melvin's one campaign video at http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=19445
.. Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:38am On Aug 14, 2013
{1}he has never misbehaved throughout his stay in the bba house.,#team melvin#team karen#stolen#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:40am On Aug 14, 2013
{2}he gets along with every chase mate...#team melvin#tean karen#stolen#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:41am On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Wow!! Thats very nice.. Keep it up!!
If you want to see your fellow dillish supporters,just visit this thread by tomorrow.. Anything from 9am Nigerian time,they will start logging in..
You will want to interact with this die hard dillsih fans..
@spade
@mariarocks
@zandalicious

grin grin grin grin shocked shocked grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 14, 2013
Josydaky: Keep voting for Melvin's one campaign video at http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=19445
.. Thanks
Cleo is leading? What? shocked

#OperationVoteforMelvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:41am On Aug 14, 2013
{3}he is the perfect image of our new face of africa...#team melvin#team karen#stolen#

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:44am On Aug 14, 2013
{4}his eventual victory will motivate our african men to behave in an honourable manner#team melvin#team karen#stolen#

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 9:44am On Aug 14, 2013
ItsModella:

#OperationVoteforMelvin.
Send it to all your friends. I have been clicking for about thirty mins now.

Vote for Melvin's one campaign video plsssssssssssss everyone at http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=19445
.. Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:47am On Aug 14, 2013
It's time we stopped sacrificing good behaviour nd morals on the altar of entertaiment...#team melvin#team karen#stolen
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 14, 2013
ItsModella:

#OperationVoteforMelvin.
ONE CAMPAIGN VIDEO VOTES
Melvin 27.37%
Feza 10.87%
Elikem 18.05%
Dillish 5.15%
Cleo 32.62%
Bimp 0.77%
Beverly 1.96%
Angelo 3.21%
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:49am On Aug 14, 2013
{6}we cn't create a better africa unless we start celebrating selflessnes & humble persons like melvin...#team melvin#team karen#stolen
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:52am On Aug 14, 2013
In addition to what Mariarocks wrote, Dilish doesn't strike me as a person that would stick with you when the going gets tough. She strikes me as a person that will only befriend you if there's something to gain on her part. Even her friendship with Maria was to her benefit cos Maria was the one that introduced her to the world of modelling and pageants. I totally see her leaving Stephen for Melvin if he wins the $300k (that, I will haaaateeeee). Apart from thr fact that she's cunning and deceptive, She's the defination of a fair-weather friend/partner. I can never be friends with such a person tufia! At this point, anybody winning apart from Bimp and Dilish is fine with me.

#team Melikleo
#team Bengelo

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:53am On Aug 14, 2013
{7}it's every single lady's prayer to marry a decent man like melvin(ladies is diz true?i thought u guyz like the players)...#team melvin#team karen#stolen

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:57am On Aug 14, 2013
{8}bba has given housemate an opportunity to chose a life stlye worthy of emulation nd melvin has done jst that#team melvin#team karen#stolen
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:57am On Aug 14, 2013
StateOfMind:

True talk, reason I found it silly and rolled my eyes when angelo nominated bimp and elikem because he feels winning is the only thing on their mind , and I'm like who in that house has something else on his \ her mind other than the money.

They all have their different ways of dealing with the tension. It would only get worse for them in the final week....

Btw, did I just read ' assuming I last this long next season'...lmao.. You wouldn't last longer than denzel in that house except people on this thread do not know their rep is furk addict. cheesy

That is the thing. They will never know. Before i go, I will hand my account over to someone who will stand in for me till when i arrive with the moola.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:59am On Aug 14, 2013
Vote Melvin's One campaign video via this link. http:///Yhxnwe7mLE
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:59am On Aug 14, 2013
Melvin is a testimony that nigerian youths are not criminally minded,he change pple view on nigerian men 4 d better...#team melvin#team karen#stolen
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:01am On Aug 14, 2013
ladunsky: If he is on the 'weighty' side... I ll suspect him... And if he *RUNS* his mouth..... Confirmed... I remember him saying something about loosing weight.... Looooooool... Buh any way i m so sure my dearest wont wanna waste his time there o... Talkless of going for d auditions....

LOL. I am just plump. Most def not fat. 85kg. I want to bring it down to sub 80kg. So i just laff when some clowns call me fat.

By the way, do you reside in lag?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.