Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185540 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
Ginger78: .na u dey talk dat one oooo.wat will happen will happen.so chill
Wetin nah.. Allow me na..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
hiteelong:
Listening to the commentary!....we must win o
You are not watching it? Why?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tuso:

I don't think he does tinz out of malice but cos in his mind he thinks he is doing the rite tin
but I blame most of de housemates..dey will rather talk behind u rather dan tell u u r wrong
but I hate dat silly Feza..she is responsible 4 all de hate dey(Nando,Oneal) had 4 Elikem
All came down to jealousy cos he ignored her 4 Pokello
Pls I need her twitter handle..I hve sum few words 4 her

That's not the only reason why i'm not fond of him. He talks too out of control for a guy. He's immature to me and he doesn't listen. He tries to act a certain way he's not sometimes, he's sooo cocky my goodness....
Mehn I don't even want to get into this Elikem issue.. Atleast I can still stand him a little compared to some people.

LOL! I will never give you Feza's twitter handle. You know there are some people that u will just hate because of the way they are but Feza, despite how flawed that girl is, I dont know, I just can't bring myself to hate her. There's just something about her that makes me forgive her too easily. I really like Feza. I really really do

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tuso:

I don't think he does tinz out of malice but cos in his mind he thinks he is doing the rite tin
but I blame most of de housemates..dey will rather talk behind u rather dan tell u u r wrong
but I hate dat silly Feza..she is responsible 4 all de hate dey(Nando,Oneal) had 4 Elikem
All came down to jealousy cos he ignored her 4 Pokello
Pls I need her twitter handle..I hve sum few words 4 her
@fezakessy

get busy grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
Angelo to Bev"what do u think of me not tryna have sexXx with u? Bev response "its good, its a nice thing cos its rare #BBATheChase"

Angelo NEVER HAD SEXXX with beverly!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
fashrola: na bad thing?

LOL! Na funny thing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:
LOL! How do you google such? So one day you just decided to turn on your computer and search human beings pushing a plane? Nawa oh lol
Lol..I've seen the pics before so i just did a quick google search to bring it out again..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
ItsModella:
@fezakessy

get busy grin

BAD BELLE! WTF is wrong with you tongue. Please don't say anything to FEZA ohhh. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
miss sparkle: Angelo to Bev"what do u think of me not tryna have sexXx with u? Bev response "its good, its a nice thing cos its rare #BBATheChase"

Atleast there was fin.ger.ing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Although Kevin was supposed to be doing music....
Have you ever thought that not everybody wants to be famous after the show? Its only for the the last couple of seasons that they keep picking people that are aspiring models, singers, actors, etc. But before there used to be regular folk on the show. Wendall, for example, went back to his regular life and a lot of other previous housemates as well. So i wouldn't judge him for not being in the limelight now.

My dear, BBA gives you a platform to sell yourself or advertise yourself as the case may be.... You are not expected to go back to grassroot level, if you do, it then means you are dull and have nothing to offer... If you want to live a quiet life, then what the heck are u doing in a show where all of africa is watching you.. Start a clothing line, be a presenter, be a model or an actor, by all means, do something... You are already a semi-celebrity.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by PrinzeElly: 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
Beverley releasing Her Normal Bombbbb.Everybody take Cover.I Repeat everybody Take Cover
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
njokusboy:

My dear, BBA gives you a platform to sell yourself or advertise yourself as the case may be.... You are not expected to go back to grassroot level, if you do, it then means you are dull and have nothing to offer... If you want to live a quiet life, then what the heck are u doing in a show where all of africa is watching you.. Start a clothing line, be a presenter, be a model or an actor, by all means, do something... You are already a semi-celebrate.

There are probably plenty that are doing things but that doesn't necessarily mean they have to be in the spotlight.
Your sense of reasoning is very shallow, sorry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
miss sparkle: Angelo to Bev"what do u think of me not tryna have sexXx with u? Bev response "its good, its a nice thing cos its rare #BBATheChase"

Why you no bold am nah sis....i watch dat thing sotay. long version, short version, VIP version no way I see pen et ration, I come begin think say I dey craze. I'm now convinced everyone who believed sex went down have never seen a woman's toto before, or a guy's joystick before. tongue

*oya second half wan start...bye, runs back to football thread*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by PrinzeElly: 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
Beverley:Ice Prince Started From the Sh!t,Iceprince, Mi, and I where altogether,I was the one giving the Money
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Although Kevin was supposed to be doing music....
Have you ever thought that not everybody wants to be famous after the show? Its only for the the last couple of seasons that they keep picking people that are aspiring models, singers, actors, etc. But before there used to be regular folk on the show. Wendall, for example, went back to his regular life and a lot of other previous housemates as well. So i wouldn't judge him for not being in the limelight now.

Kevin wanted to be famous. The day he won, he swore he'd be on our TVs constantly. He just couldn't make it in the entertainment industry.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
meggy 11: I Think I like angelo and I think he really loves bev.
person wey do s/o to his gf outside telling her he loves her. God go punish that papa if na use en dey use that small girl
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by PrinzeElly: 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
Beverley to Angelo:when You see my Mum you will like Her,everyguy love My Mum,She will treat like a Mother.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
1st Goal
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
GOALLLLLLLL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
ItsModella:
@fezakessy

get busy grin

Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by PrinzeElly: 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
Beverley to Angelo:I can drink,Smoke but can't do Drugs.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
GoallllLlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllLllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllLLlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllLlllllllllll
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
You are not watching it? Why?
I'm in sch dear, don't lik watching with lots of crowd cos of the ODOUR dt comes .....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tuso:

Thanks

STOP THERE! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry JUST STOP THERE
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
SAGirl: Lol, guess the game tonight is the first battle in the Melvin vs. Angelo showdown next week *that awkward moment when Angelo does not even make it to the finals*
. U pple shud make sure he survives o,cos d only Woman I wana see win that money above Melvin,must be Beverly,if she can't win then Angelo,atleast he has been consistent n matured even if he is faking

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
All of u dat is always shouting ' see the plenty people viewing thread', go n see China population on this thread now...omoh
https://www.nairaland.com/1365588/south-africa-vs-nigeria-nelson/18

Over 220 guests, n G knows how many posters..cnt count shocked

If this thread were BBA,we would have been on page 5000 by now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
IyawoTM: GOALLLLLLLL

who scored?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
skipofem: . U pple shud make sure he survives o,cos d only Woman I wana see win that money above Melvin,must be Beverly,if she can't win then Angelo,atleast he has been cos he is been consistent even if he is faking

If he doesnt survive, TRUST ME to be in the faces of everyone here that "strategically" voted for Dillish yet again. It will be me against everyone that was for Dillish. So let's just be praying Angelo survives because na that sunday I will be banned from this thread

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Kevin wanted to be famous. The day he won, he swore he'd be on our TVs constantly. He just couldn't make it in the entertainment industry.

Obviously that's what i said. But i don't think its fair to judge past housemates on what they did after the house. Na by force to be in the spotlight? That shouldn't be used to discredit Kevin, that's my point.
Y'all don't know if Uti had more connections than Kevin or what worked out better in whoever's favor.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
IyawoTM: All of u dat is always shouting ' see the plenty people viewing thread', go n see China population on this thread now...omoh
https://www.nairaland.com/1365588/south-africa-vs-nigeria-nelson/18

Over 220 guests, n G knows how many posters..cnt count shocked

If this thread were BBA,we would have been on page 5000 by now.

oh boy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked phew! E be like say na a whole village be that
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by babyblue: 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
hello,

Entertainment Afrique, a media company located at 4aa forces road, onikan behind muson centre is in search of well seasoned editors (gfx, 3d),actors and presenters to launch their new set of TV programs.

Interested candidates should please forward their applications to entertainmentafrique2@gmail.com

Our current TV program called e-box inspiring shows on STV lagos on tue 3:30pm, STV benin by 5pm on sundays and STV PH by 5:30pm on sundays as well

you can check out our website eamediang.com for more information or facebook page E-box inspiring.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

who scored?
MOSES!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.