Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,361 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:46 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187502 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
fork adict:

Big deal?

Melvin also said that he has learnt from every housemate in the chase including Bimp

Bimp and other housemates, changing lives##
yes he said that,he is such an adorable,selfless,respectful and humble sweetheart
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
quote author=Kslib]Chineke!! Of all examples wey melvin see,na dat one he see to use..
Ewwww,if only he knew what was happening outside ...lol[/quote]. Abeg na wetin be d example?ellaborate small na don Allah
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
Eiyah, Bimp wants to be in top 5 so bad cos one of the reasons is that he wants the mum to leave Ethiopia for once in her life, and it would be because of him cry
I almost feel like voting for him becos of this statement.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Obviously you missed the point. So your rants amount to NOTHING.

Which point were you making And couldn't you make it without insults,,, you come across to me as a naughty lady, not so?? You can't kip a civil tongue in your head, not so?? Buzz off, your case is common, I just thought you had more discipline..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Lmao!!! I know say you go don curse your TV set tire..
Twitter fit dey on fire cos of that innocent statement...lol

I no watch am. Person give me gist
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzzz, you just defined what you are, "SHALLOW", how the heck can somebody on national TV, who was voted for by Nigerians and africa as a whole and won a whooping 300,000 dollar, dat is about 45000000 naira do something and they won't be in the spotlight, which human earns a celebrity status and doesn't get the spotlight, except one who isn't smart enough to kip it, if you can't adapt, u faze out and that is what has happened to our kevin.. I don't know why people deny the truth even when it is staring at us in the face just because we are being sentimental... Look at uti and karen, they are doing well for themselves.. BIA, don't piss me off oh, if you weren't a lady, I would have lashed you, I respect ladies least you say am condescending.. Pple who live in glass houses don't throw stones.

Oga no be 300k dollars Kelvin win o. Get your facts right
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

I no watch am. Person give me gist
Ok..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

It was $200000 na

I think it was 100k
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
Amaechi5: XPLAIN
He said something along the lines of I love every housemate...let me use Dillish for example. I love Dillish so much, we spend a lot of time together but I cannot be with her because she has a boyfriend.

Like WTF who says that?? Sometimes I don't like the way he does the two NAM chicks sef.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
Melvin like bath sha...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
dmalam:
grin HW NW

Cool bro. You?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
fork adict:

I think it was 100k

It was $200000
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Lool.. Na wa ooo...
No go get heart attack oo..

Naah. I no dey gym for notin.

Na real wa. Lol. As in seriusly I had to laff
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zeenad(f): 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
dis thread is dry dis evenin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:
He said something along the lines of I love every housemate...let me use Dillish for example. I love Dillish so much, we spend a lot of time together but I cannot be with her because she has a boyfriend.

Like WTF who says that?? Sometimes I don't like the way he does the two NAM chicks sef.
Lol.. Make i put am word for word..
He said ::::
Let me use dillish as an example,he emphasized again "its just an example".. I love her but cant be with her cos she has a boyfriend but i still love her very much and we spend alot of time together*** then he continued the talk***
They were talking about some little reasons why people get nominated and he used that example to continue what he wanted to say...
If only he knew what was happening outside,he wouldnt have used it...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
njokusboy:

Which point were you making And couldn't you make it without insults,,, you come across to me as a naughty lady, not so?? You can't kip a civil tongue in your head, not so?? Buzz off, your case is common, I just thought you had more discipline..

Lol. E dey pain you? Let me explain before you get ahead of yourself there.
Someone said Kevin Pam was the best Nigerian rep and then you tried to use the fact that he is no longer in the limelight to discredit him. Now tell me what that has to do with his time spent in the BBA house?
Some make careers after the show, some come for the experience and hopes to win large sums of cash by virtually doing nothing. Its not everybody that can act, sing, rap, etc.
That's why i used Wendall as an example. Some just like to go back to their regular lives after the show, its not everyone that has to stay in the spotlight, which is what you were suggesting in one of your follow up comments.
And obviously Kevin wanted to be a rapper, but at the same time you shouldn't discredit him just because he isn't in the limelight NOW. So yes, that's my point.
And i can be a biitch to you, that's fine. LOL.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
I just rememembered.it has been six months goldie died.i still cnt believe she is gone.i really loved her as a housemate last year.may her soul continue to rest in peace.amen.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Let me use dillish as an example,he emphasized again "its just an example".. I love her but cant be with her cos she has a boyfriend but i still love her very much and we spend alot of time together*** then he continued the talk***
They were talking about some little reasons why people get nominated and he used that example to continue what he wanted to say...
Na mellish fans go take am d wrong way.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
Lol.. Dillish is seriously trying to get melvin to not shower this night and sleep the way he is but melvin no gree..
She said since the game started,he has been showering every night and should prove to her that he can sleep without taking a shower..
She said everybody is neat but his neatness is too much...
The guy don go bath.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
skipofem: yes he said that,he is such an adorable,selfless,respectful and humble sweetheart

Yes. But didn't he add glutton too?

Just asking
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
fork adict:

Cool bro. You?
FINE, HOPE THY HV STOPPED ANTAGONIZN U AND UR OPINION....BE GUD BRO, BE GUD!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzzz, all join

Actually, its $100k he won that season (appr 14milla then). Kevin went ahead to host a talent show (sprite tripple slam), made several appearances on MTV base and currently runs a successful business in abuja/jos. So because he's no longer in our faces means he has squandered his chances at fame? Like The Amaka said, Not everybody wants to be in the limelight. He has tasted it and decided its not for him. I honestly don't know why you're on his case, because someone said he is a better rep than Melvin? Truth is that YES! He is a far better rep than Melvin. Truth is a bitter pill to swallow but it must be told anyways.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
ella.b:

Yea!!! And those stuppid people wey dey make am look like say he dey chase dillish..
I sure say lihle jacobs don pick her uhuru tablet,log in to http://bigbrotherafrica.com and write an article titled "Melvin finally reveals his feelings for dillish"...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:

I see noting wrong in that statement. Mellish fans can let us rest nw.

Camera ma jst show us elekim yan.sh now grin. E black o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
Melvin never said it like dat wst he was trying to say was dat who knew she will still be in the house till now.I did not hear because she has a boyfriend bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
I hope no be wetin i dey think you dey think..lol
***quickly romoves bra**

Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
THE AMAKA:

What did Beverly do now? I don't have to campaign, ESPECIALLY not here.
But..... Lol

Your Beverly hasn't done anything yet o(which is surprising ) lol. She usually always gives people things to complain about.

And don't forget, while you are at Beverly's case next week please remember to ship in a few ROA for our boy Melvin. I know say you no hate am, just probably like bev more. But abeg try support Im ministry small next week. Especially for that ROA front
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
toxxxxxxx: Melvin never said it like dat wst he was trying to say was dat who knew she will still be in the house till now.I did not hear because she has a boyfriend bla bla bla
Melvin said it abeg.. I no dey type wetin i no dey sure of..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
fork adict:

Yes. But didn't he add glutton too?

Just asking
.mehn u are seriously cracking me up dis nite.lol.i don laugh tire.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
Agbgift:

I see noting wrong in that statement. Mellish fans can let us rest nw.

Camera ma jst show us elekim yan.sh now grin. E black o.
Just like i said,it was an innocent statement but wouldnt have used it if he knew what was happening outside the house...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Lol. E dey pain you? Let me explain before you get ahead of yourself there.
Someone said Kevin Pam was the best Nigerian rep and then you tried to use the fact that he is no longer in the limelight to discredit him. Now tell me what that has to do with his time spent in the BBA house?
Some make careers after the show, some come for the experience and hopes to win large sums of cash by virtually doing nothing. Its not everybody that can act, sing, rap, etc.
That's why i used Wendall as an example. Some just like to go back to their regular lives after the show, its not everyone that has to stay in the spotlight after the show, which is what you were suggesting in one of your follow up comments.
And i can be a biitch to you, that's fine. LOL.

Choi, I didn't try to discredit kevin pam, he's already won the dollars child, I only gave my reasons why I don't think he was the smartest rep, "go back to my post", I even went ahead to name who I thought was the smartest based on achievement.. Now I didn't attack the poster nd he didn't even reply because It was my opinion, which is justified if you ask me, it was your obsessive self who dragged the matter out of the blue. The last time I checked, Wendall was broke, or so I heard, if kevin did not succeed, it wasn't because he wanted a quiet life, its because he failed at what he wanted to do... But I guess that was too difficult for you to comprehend..
You are nothing to me by the way, I didn't call you a biitch, you called yourself one, since you said so yourself, you are probably one, nd since you don't mean nothing to me nd cannot, therefore be a biitch to me, it then means you are a biitch to the world or to whoever takes care of you. My advice to you, Stop being biitchy and act lyk a lady, you wud do yourself some good.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
ella.b:

No its not about Mellish fans taking it the wrong way. Everybody will take it like that. Example or not, he stated he's not with Dillish cuz she has a boyfriend.

I hate the way he does sometimes. That was a stuupid assss example

(1) (2) (3) ... (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.