Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,552 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:38 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187555 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
ella.b:

Lol easy..na u wan chose babe for am?
I prefer Maria too but their rlshp fit end up like Shuti.
As long as he sha doesn't end up with Dillish, I will get over it. But i'm just saying hopefully he and Maria work but if not, no wahala
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
Elikem::: Dillish will you get angry if you find out that i nominated you..
Dillish::: eiiiissssh,i dont know... Lol
Dillish:: Maybe you did it cos you wnated to save me...
Elikem can be smart atimes sha...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
Dannyxy: guy,how far nw?how today?

LMFAO! Whatever floats your boat
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
THE AMAKA: In other news.... Miss Beverly looking delectable.

shocked shocked shocked shocked whistles

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:
I could careless about her before but my pain started when I lost Maria and found out Dillish got a whooping undeserved 4 country votes. Hate is just a strong word. Lets just say I really really really really don't fancy her at all
Kkkk!! I thought as much.. But how is it dillish's fault that she got 4 country votes nah..
Maybe you meant 'You were angry cos she got Naija's vote"...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
dominique:

Re-read the bolded, does it make any sense to you? Seriously what's the point of all these rants? Just because someone mentioned a Nigerian better rep than Melvin?
Fyi, wendell can't possibly be broke cos he comes from a wealthy family. Its Richard of BBA2 that's broke now. You really need to get your facts straight.

Don't you understand English, how many times am I gonna tell you this arguement had nothing to do with melvin... Anyway u don't know the genesis of the matter.. So kip quiet.

As for the wendall issue, I said last I checked he was broke or so I read... Are you his sister, how do you know he is from a wealthy family, even if he is from one, can't someone from a wealthy family be broke?? He was arrested over insurance and for fraud.. If you don't know, you kip quiet and stop embarassing urself.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
fork adict:

Me, Fork Addict, argue blindly? I resemble @Safarigirl?

This sheet is simple
Just google prize money for big brother the revolution and come and feed us back what your findings are.

Oya, left right left right left right go...

YES! YOU ARE ARGUING BLINDLY! I know what i'm talking about. You Google it and tell me what you find. I feel like betting money on this thing
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
Those arguing on how much, kevin won, its clearly 200,000USD. Try use ur google, its ur best friend.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
dominique:

Re-read the bolded, does it make any sense to you? Seriously what's the point of all these rants? Just because someone mentioned a Nigerian better rep than Melvin?
Fyi, wendell can't possibly be broke cos he comes from a wealthy family. Its Richard of BBA2 that's broke now. You really need to get your facts straight.

Don't you understand English, how many times am I gonna tell you this arguement had nothing to do with melvin... Anyway u don't know the genesis of the matter.. So kip quiet.

As for the wendall issue, I said last I checked he was broke or so I read... Are you his sister, how do you know he is from a wealthy family, even if he is from one, can't someone from a wealthy family be broke?? He was arrested over insurance and for fraud.. If you don't know, you kip quiet, find out and stop embarassing urself.
I wonder who is liking the stuff u wrote sef.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
undecided
Everday,there must be exchage of words on this thread,hian.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
Dillish:: I have a confession to make,i nominated oneal and feza..
Melvin:: Ah han,what is wrong with this one?
**everybody starts laughing**
Dillish wan use sense for old man like melvin and an experienced tailor like elikem who can measure someone's thoughts and sew them together...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Please just check this thing. It was 200k Ahn ahn

Just came bak from google and result showed 200k.

I give it to you.

But men, isn't there a mix up somewhere?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
Twit fight between 9ja and Ghana on twitter.
A Ghanaian said melvin told bimp that he has a low self esteem.
Na hin kasala burst o...9ja don dey attack Ghana left ryt and center.
Even to d extent of bringing WA votes.(9ja voted for bassey and ghana dint blablabla).
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
Lol.. They wan start this water and cuddling arguement again.. I no fit laff abeg..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Kkkk!! I thought as much.. But how is it dillish's fault that she got 4 country votes nah..
Maybe you meant 'You were angry cos she got Naija's vote"...
No i was vexed she got 4 country votes. Then Naija's own elevated the vexation. It pains me when I see undeserving people get shiit they ought not to have and those deserving of it get nada. + it broke my heart people didn't realize what an amazing person Maria was in time and having to see Dillish' face countless times just breaks my heart the more. Also the fact that I have to see some hopeless people AKA one yeye Chidi on twitter still voting for her because of her external looks. TF that shiit just pains me because its just sooo pathetic, annoying and overwhelmingly sad. Her face has just been a huge detrimental factor for everyone that was evicted when she was up. mtscheeeww

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
njokusboy:

Fair enough, now you are sounding better, I guess you have taken my advice, now the point I disagreed upon was when he said sumtin lyk the guy was smart and spirited nd I gave my reason why uti was better because I felt wat you did with your newly acquired status was wat determines that and not what you were doing in the house.. Go back and refresh ur memory.
Now you said you didn't "carry the issue on your head", why did you use the phrase "shallow mind", why did you take up a case that wasn't yours in the first place?
You can act anyhow you like on an internet forum as long as you are not picking on "njokusboy", I won't mind. But know that how you act on an internet forum is not far from how you act in real life... It helps.

Which advice? Lol
BLAH BLAH BLAH (In Melvin's terms). ABEG! Just admit what you were talking about in your reply was not what the other person was talking about. They were talking about Kevin's conduct in the house. Do you think because Uti probably got a little more lucky than Kevin means he is smarter than him? If that's the case, then I don't take back what I said about you being shallow.
[size=16pt]SHALOM![/size]

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
Agbgift: Those arguing on how much, kevin won, its clearly 200,000USD. Try use ur google, its ur best friend.
Thank YOU
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
ella.b:
Even to d extent of bringing WA votes.(9ja voted for bassey and ghana dint blablabla).
That who has low self esteem.. Himself or bimp?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:
No i was vexed she got 4 country votes. Then Naija's own elevated the vexation. It pains me when I see undeserving people get shiit they ought not to have and those deserving of it get nada. + it broke my heart people didn't realize what an amazing person Maria was in time and having to see Dillish' face countless times just breaks my heart the more. Also the fact that I have to see some hopeless people AKA one yeye Chidi on twitter still voting for her because of her external looks. TF that shiit just pains me because its just sooo pathetic, annoying and overwhelmingly sad. Her face has just been a huge detrimental factor for everyone that was evicted when she was up. mtscheeeww
grin no go get headache cuz of Dillish o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
That who has low self esteem.. Himself or bimp?
Melvin himself.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
Good night to everyone.

And pls dont 4get to Vote for Melvin's one campaign video at http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=19445
.. Thanks. Have a good night rest.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
THE AMAKA: In other news.... Miss Beverly looking delectable.
Beautiful as usual
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
fork adict:

Just came bak from google and result showed 200k.

I give it to you.

But men, isn't there a mix up somewhere?
Chu mean mix up?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
ella.b:

I swear to you he said it. And i heard it.I just didn't feel like dropping it now. Was waiting for the perfect timing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
ella.b:

grin no go get headache cuz of Dillish o.

LOL! I dey smile but bone, its really annoying
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
fork adict:

I swear to you he said it. And i heard it.I just didn't feel like dropping it now. Was waiting for the perfect timing.
grin u for still talk am na.
U sef.I sure say u no hear am.
If u did hear him say that,pls explain d scenario 4 us.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
Gudnyt everyone.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:
Ok!!!
It is well..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

LOL! I dey smile but bone, its really annoying
I know. smiley
That convo btw cleo and her must have increased ur dislike.grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
IyawoTM: Eiyah, Bimp wants to be in top 5 so bad cos one of the reasons is that he wants the mum to leave Ethiopia for once in her life, and it would be because of him cry
I almost feel like voting for him becos of this statement.
Yes the reason is good enough but everyone has a good reason to be in the final five.
Eeyah for bimp
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
Agbgift: Gudnyt everyone.
9t
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
StateOfMind: Melvin is definitely not the best house-mate to ever represent nigeria in the history of bba, Strictly my opinion.. smiley

spade:

Kevin Pam!

Short but confident.
Smart but humble.
Bursting with positive energy.

That guy was the bomb.

njokusboy:

Where is he now!!
I seriously doubt the positive energy stuff
Its not about just winning the money, its waht happens to you after you win the money.
On that note, I give it to uti..
Melvin has not won the money yet.

LMAOOOOO! ABEG JOR! grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.