Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,635 members, 7,901,959 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2194106 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Just like i said,it was an innocent statement but wouldnt have used it if he knew what was happening outside the house...

I agree wift u. Mellish fans would be ranting on twitter now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

That's not the only reason why i'm not fond of him. He talks too out of control for a guy. He's immature to me and he doesn't listen. He tries to act a certain way he's not sometimes, he's sooo cocky my goodness....
Mehn I don't even want to get into this Elikem issue.. Atleast I can still stand him a little compared to some people.

LOL! I will never give you Feza's twitter handle. You know there are some people that u will just hate because of the way they are but Feza, despite how flawed that girl is, I dont know, I just can't bring myself to hate her. There's just something about her that makes me forgive her too easily. I really like Feza. I really really do

I didn't insult her..just a word of advice
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
â™›AndrERushâ™›:

Your Beverly hasn't done anything yet o(which is surprising ) lol. She usually always gives people things to complain about.

And don't forget, while you are at Beverly's case next week please remember to ship in a few ROA for our boy Melvin. I know say you no hate am, just probably like bev more. But abeg try support Im ministry small next week. Especially for that ROA front

LOL. Melvin doesn't need my help, trust me. His fanatics even know that.
And of course people complain about everything Beverly does unless its dancing or cooking she's doing. Its better for her to remain mute sha. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Just like i said,it was an innocent statement but wouldnt have used it if he knew what was happening outside the house...

Taaaa innocent my nyansh. I believe somewhere in him, he has feelings for Dillish. Whether he likes Maria more or not, he has feelings for those 2 girls
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:
He said something along the lines of I love every housemate...let me use Dillish for example. I love Dillish so much, we spend a lot of time together but I cannot be with her because she has a boyfriend.

Like WTF who says that?? Sometimes I don't like the way he does the two NAM chicks sef.
Awwwww e suppose change name na or he wan use style say his mind never knew she is kinda playing him.FUCCKED.Tanx 4 de update
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. Make i put am word for word..
He said ::::
Let me use dillish as an example,he emphasized again "its just an example".. I love her but cant be with her cos she has a boyfriend but i still love her very much and we spend alot of time together*** then he continued the talk***
They were talking about some little reasons why people get nominated and he used that example to continue what he wanted to say...
If only he knew what was happening outside,he wouldnt have used it...

Stuupid stuupid stuupid example. He couldn't say I love her and she's one of my closest friends. Or or I love her but not in that way. Instead he opted to say I love her but cant be with her cuz she has a bf. TF! stuupid

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tuso:

I didn't insult her..just a word of advice
Thank you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

STOP THERE! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry JUST STOP THERE

I have not insulted her okay..it went like dis..bye bye miss feza kessy..next tym don't allow bitterness n jealousy ruin u..u hear...ma boi Elikem says hi..hehehe
Dats all
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
dominique:

Actually, its $100k he won that season (appr 14milla then). Kevin went ahead to host a talent show (sprite tripple slam), made several appearances on MTV base and currently runs a successful business in abuja/jos. So because he's no longer in our faces means he has squandered his chances at fame? Like The Amaka said, Not everybody wants to be in the limelight. He has tasted it and decided its not for him. I honestly don't know why you're on his case, because someone said he is a better rep than Melvin? Truth is that YES! He is a far better rep than Melvin. Truth is a bitter pill to swallow but it must be told anyways.
Why you people just dey talk nonsense? It was 200k
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Taaaa innocent my nyansh. I believe somewhere in him, he has feelings for Dillish. Whether he likes Maria more or not, he has feelings for those 2 girls
I knew people will definately start reading too much meaning into that innocent statement thats why i said if only he knew what was happening outside..
Well,na melvin sabi weda he get feelings for dillish or maria,all my own be say meke he win the mooola##...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
njokusboy:

Choi, I didn't try to discredit kevin pam, he's already won the dollars child, I only gave my reasons why I don't think he was the smartest rep, "go back to my post", I even went ahead to name who I thought was the smartest based on achievement.. Now I didn't attack the poster nd he didn't even reply because It was my opinion, which is justified if you ask me, it was your obsessive self who dragged the matter out of the blue. The last time I checked, Wendall was broke, or so I heard, if kevin did not succeed, it wasn't because he wanted a quiet life, its because he failed at what he wanted to do... But I guess that was too difficult for you to comprehend..
You are nothing to me by the way, I didn't call you a biitch, you called yourself one, since you said so yourself, you are probably one, nd since you don't mean nothing to me nd cannot, therefore be a biitch to me, it then means you are a biitch to the world or to whoever takes care of you. My advice to you, Stop being biitchy and act lyk a lady, you wud do yourself some good.

Are you even hearing yourself right now? Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions. I did not carry the matter on my head, i just said i don't think its fair to use that against him. And if that is the case of it being who was the "smartest" Nigerian rep, then that means you weren't even on the same page as the person your were replying to because they were talking about Kevin's conduct in the house and you were on an entirely different thing. So before you try and check me, please check yourself.
And "naughty lady" is the censored word for biitch here, which is why i assumed you used it. Either way, i don't care sha.
I just find it funny how you wanna tell me how i should act on an internet forum. Please get over yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
dominique:

Actually, its $100k he won that season (appr 14milla then). Kevin went ahead to host a talent show (sprite tripple slam), made several appearances on MTV base and currently runs a successful business in abuja/jos. So because he's no longer in our faces means he has squandered his chances at fame? Like The Amaka said, Not everybody wants to be in the limelight. He has tasted it and decided its not for him. I honestly don't know why you're on his case, because someone said he is a better rep than Melvin? Truth is that YES! He is a far better rep than Melvin. Truth is a bitter pill to swallow but it must be told anyways.

Take ur analysis somewhere else, see as u just dey contradict yourself, you want to join an arguement you don't even know how it started, if he wanted a quite life why did he host the sprite triple slam and why was he appearing on MTV base nd what happened to the show.. Simple thing, he didn't succeed. Full stop
And who even told you this arguement had anything to do with melvin..." I want to talk, I want to talk, now you have spoken".. Ok, now dat you have spoken, we have heard you. Oya, calm down.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tuso:

I have not insulted her okay..it went like dis..bye bye miss feza kessy..next tym don't allow bitterness n jealousy ruin u..ma boi Elikem says hi..hehehe
Dats all
Alright
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Stuupid stuupid stuupid example. He couldn't say I love her and she's one of my closest friends. Or or I love her but not in that way. Instead he opted to say I love her but cant be with her cuz she has a bf. TF! stuupid
Melvin, Melvin, Melvin. That example was somehow.

Meanwhile continue to Vote for Melvin's one campaign video at http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=19445
.. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
njokusboy:

Choi, I didn't try to discredit kevin pam, he's already won the dollars child, I only gave my reasons why I don't think he was the smartest rep, "go back to my post", I even went ahead to name who I thought was the smartest based on achievement.. Now I didn't attack the poster nd he didn't even reply because It was my opinion, which is justified if you ask me, it was your obsessive self who dragged the matter out of the blue. The last time I checked, Wendall was broke, or so I heard, if kevin did not succeed, it wasn't because he wanted a quiet life, its because he failed at what he wanted to do... But I guess that was too difficult for you to comprehend..
You are nothing to me by the way, I didn't call you a biitch, you called yourself one, since you said so yourself, you are probably one, nd since you don't mean nothing to me nd cannot, therefore be a biitch to me, it then means you are a biitch to the world or to whoever takes care of you. My advice to you, Stop being biitchy and act lyk a lady, you wud do yourself some good.

Re-read the bolded, does it make any sense to you? Seriously what's the point of all these rants? Just because someone mentioned a Nigerian better rep than Melvin?
Fyi, wendell can't possibly be broke cos he comes from a wealthy family. Its Richard of BBA2 that's broke now. You really need to get your facts straight.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
I knew people will definately start reading too much meaning into that innocent statement thats why i said if only he knew what was happening outside..
Well,na melvin sabi weda he get feelings for dillish or maria,all my own be say meke he win the mooola##...
You should know me i'm Anti Mellish Dillish so I will do anything to prove them wrong but that statement was just so stuupid damn. Anyways yes ohhh. Na that one be the most important thing now. Melwin for the money. Then he can have any girl except Dillish and I will be content. Preferably Maria tho
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

When I was younger, I either wanted to be a Pilot, Doctor or in the army. But mehn after I entered a plane, that dream died
guy,how far nw?how today?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:
Why you people just dey talk nonsense? It was 200k

Dude, check. It was hundred grand he won.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
Dannyxy: guy,how far nw?how today?
**Falls from third mainland bridge*** lmfao!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
njokusboy:

Take ur analysis somewhere else, see as u just dey contradict yourself, you want to join an arguement you don't even know how it started, if he wanted a quite life why did he host the sprite triple slam and why was he appearing on MTV base nd what happened to the show.. Simple thing, he didn't succeed. Full stop
And who even told you this arguement had anything to do with melvin..." I want to talk, I want to talk, now you have spoken".. Ok, now dat you have spoken, we have heard you. Oya, calm down.

Lols, look at who is telling someone to calm down. Kindly highlight where I contradicted myself. If you want to carry Melvin matter for head, do it with a bit of common sense biko. Stop jumbling facts just to discredit a worthy rep.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:
You should know me i'm Anti Mellish Dillish so I will do anything to prove them wrong but that statement was just so stuupid damn. Anyways yes ohhh. Na that one be the most important thing now. Melwin for the money. Then he can have any girl except Dillish and I will be content. Preferably Maria tho
Na wa oo... You really hate dillish oo
Ok,when did it start...lol
Immediately the show started or when you lost your maria to her...?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
In other news.... Miss Beverly looking delectable.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lillya(f): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
if i ever by any chance make it to the bigbrother house, i will be sending my shout outs to nairalanders so that u guyz will like me.lol.Main! u guyz are tough and funny though.#team melbevEli
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
@Mariarocks, the $200k prize money started in season 5 (allstars). Kevin won $100k.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:
Lol easy..na u wan chose babe for am?
I prefer Maria too but their rlshp fit end up like Shuti.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Are you even hearing yourself right now? Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions. I did not carry the matter on my head, i just said i don't think its fair to use that against him. And if that is the case of it being who was the "smartest" Nigerian rep, then that means you weren't even on the same page as the person your were replying to because they were talking about Kevin's conduct in the house and you were on an entirely different thing. So before you try and check me, please check yourself.
And "naughty lady" is the censored word for biitch here, which is why i assumed you used it. Either way, i don't care sha.
I just find it funny how you wanna tell me how i should act on an internet forum. Please get over yourself.

Fair enough, now you are sounding better, I guess you have taken my advice, now the point I disagreed upon was when he said sumtin lyk the guy was smart and spirited nd I gave my reason why uti was better because I felt wat you did with your newly acquired status was wat determines that and not what you were doing in the house.. Go back and refresh ur memory.
Now you said you didn't "carry the issue on your head", why did you use the phrase "shallow mind", why did you take up a case that wasn't yours in the first place?
You can act anyhow you like on an internet forum as long as you are not picking on "njokusboy", I won't mind. But know that how you act on an internet forum is not far from how you act in real life... It helps.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
fork adict:

Dude, check. It was hundred grand he won.

No you check it. It was 200,000!!!! Ahn ahn why are you arguing blindly?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
dominique: @Mariarocks, the $200k prize money started in season 5 (allstars). Kevin won $100k.

Please just check this thing. It was 200k Ahn ahn
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
lillya: if i ever by any chance make it to the bigbrother house, i will be sending my shout outs to nairalanders so that u guyz will like me.lol.Main! u guyz are tough and funny though.#team melbevEli

Only you, 3 teams. You for kuku add Cleo and angelo join na. Make e be team melbevelicleoangel
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Na wa oo... You really hate dillish oo
Ok,when did it start...lol
Immediately the show started or when you lost your maria to her...?
I could careless about her before but my pain started when I lost Maria and found out Dillish got a whooping undeserved 4 country votes. Hate is just a strong word. Lets just say I really really really really don't fancy her at all
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
fork adict:

Yes. But didn't he add glutton too?

Just asking
"smiling"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

No you check it. It was 200,000!!!! Ahn ahn why are you arguing blindly?

Me, Fork Addict, argue blindly? I resemble @Safarigirl?

This sheet is simple
Just google prize money for big brother the revolution and come and feed us back what your findings are.

Oya, left right left right left right go...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.