Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,135 members, 7,887,284 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:50 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2188985 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:02am On Aug 16, 2013
ochongonoko:

LOL.. See as NL changed your hornny to HOT grin

Seun needs to do something about this, we aint kids jare. It's not as if we don't get hornny or something. Mtcheeew undecided

LMAO. I was stunned when I saw hot. I typed hor.ny, Seun talk say na hot. That Seun guy think say we be babies for here. mtscheeeew
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 16, 2013
@kslib, iyawoTM, SOM, c'est moi, agbgift, ella. b, come and drop some updates before this thread turn into a war zone only
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2013
fork adict:

Sorry for deleting most part of your post but unfortunately, i cant embolden characters.

Not only Dillish please. Angelo and the shovel teethed melvin also.

Fact is, If melvin were to hail from any other country in africa, he would either have been long gone, or will never make it to the finals. Yet many people think he's the best game player ever. SMH

I dont buy (into) things just cos they are from naija. I aint that nepotist so to speak. Bring to the table what you got to offer and i'll judge you based on that. as far as i'm concerned, The Chase is one of Bassey, denzel or sulu.
This Fork adict is getting on my nerves!
So ANNOYING!! ;>
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2013
ItsModella:
LMFAOOO!!! Oh, you're pained now? You don't have a decent comeback? take several seats jor, you vile and miserable creature.

I only responded using your tactics. You insulted me and i insulted you right back.

You frustrated, disgusting little ho
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 16, 2013
ItsModella:
I said I just woke up tongue

*sings her a lullaby*. Oya try and sleep back, it's still night(9PM) over there right?. Grab a quick 2hours sleep and come back later wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2013
fork adict:

Sorry for deleting most part of your post but unfortunately, i cant embolden characters.

Not only Dillish please. Angelo and the shovel teethed melvin also.

Fact is, If melvin were to hail from any other country in africa, he would either have been long gone, or will never make it to the finals. Yet many people think he's the best game player ever. SMH

I dont buy (into) things just cos they are from naija. I aint that nepotist so to speak. Bring to the table what you got to offer and i'll judge you based on that. as far as i'm concerned, The Chase is one of [Bassey, denzel or sulu

I absolutely agree @ bolded. I personally see any difference between Melvin and Nyell that got evicted week 3. Both tall, good looking and down to earth. The naija factor really helped Melvin I must say.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2013
ochongonoko:

IMHO, people should be able to express their views without fear, what I don't condone is doing that with insults. If I feel peeps are going off tangent with their views, I chip in some words to try to make them see reasons with me, If they don't believe my views, I move on, shikena. But unfortunately, people differs, I use my ignore button when I can't beef with anyone or feel like I'm donw with a matter of discourse

Nice one bro. I tried that too and it worked only for a while...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 16, 2013
fork adict:

LMAO. I was stunned when I saw hot. I typed hor.ny, Seun talk say na hot. That Seun guy think say we be babies for here. mtscheeeew

This censoring of some words is annoying to say the least. If it's words like bytch and co, it will understandable but not words like hornny. Haba. Na crime to type or feel Hot? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2013
fork adict:

(1) Is it Melvin thats in the big brother house or Fork addict?

(2) Why cant your co-extremists attack my post? why attack me?

(3) Even before you confessed to being an Extremist, I knew you are one. As in i don know tey tey.
1. I don't give a fork about that. If being in the BBA house means Melvin is open to insults, then being on this thread means you are open to insults afterall majority on here represent various housemates.

2. Really? When your posts are filled with first grade bullshit?

3. Very well then, I still can't be bothered. Infact, more grease to the elbows of the Melvin extremists.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:09am On Aug 16, 2013
dominique:

I absolutely agree @ bolded. I personally see any difference between Melvin and Nyell that got evicted week 3. Both tall, good looking and down to earth. The naija factor really helped Melvin I must say.

You struck out Denzel from the list Eeeyah.

Its all cool tho.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 16, 2013
fork adict:

I only responded using your tactics. You insulted me and i insulted you right back.

You frustrated, disgusting little ho
What an irony!! Between me and you, who is more frustrated? I believe everyone on this thread knows the answer....ewu somalia.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 16, 2013
fork adict:

Ok. you are the bigger fooool here ho. How is business over there? Hope your male clients are forth coming. i guess not, thats why you have some time to spare on NL. dirty, disgusting thing. Get the fork off my case beach.

To other Big brother gists jare as we ignore frustrated wh.ores. i really enjoyed the highlight show yesterday. reminiscing about it still makes me laff. elikem was the ish.
Ahan? All this insults just becoz of a reality Tv Show?? Haba! Fork adict is really BITTER and UNWISE!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2013
dominique:

I absolutely agree @ bolded. I personally DON'T see any difference between Melvin and Nyell that got evicted week 3. Both tall, good looking and down to earth. The naija factor really helped Melvin I must say.

I added "don't" in caps in your post, cos it wasn't there earlier on wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2013
fork adict:

Oh so you see yourself as an aspiring producer?LOL.

FYI, you aint. Let me not raise your hopes, you dont have what it takes to excel in naijas music industry. Sorry. I based my judgemnet on the over 1000 posts of yours on this thread since its early days. i have never repeat, never found one worthy of my time.

Except you want to start singing that Israel is an african country. Clown.
Hmmmmmmm
The fear of Mukina is the beginning of WISDOM.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 16, 2013
ochongonoko:

*sings her a lullaby*. Oya try and sleep back, it's still night(9PM) over there right?. Grab a quick 2hours sleep and come back later wink
It is 6am here angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 16, 2013
fork adict:

You struck out Denzel from the list Eeeyah.

Its all cool tho.

grin. I though you won't see the struck out part grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 16, 2013
ItsModella:
It is 6am here angry

Lol.. My bad. I thought you're in the time zone with THE AMAKA.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:17am On Aug 16, 2013
ItsModella: It's funny how airheads think they are above insults yet they feel like they have the absolute right to insult the housemates. What makes you different from the housemates? Are they not human beings as well? If you don't like it when people insult your person, don't insult the housemates...otan!! As long as you insult the housemates, you are open to all forms of insults, the earlier you get that into your thick skull, the better for you.

LMAO.

It's funny how some things assume that they are the only ones with the monopoly to insult people.

MY MESSAGE IS SIMPLE AND SHORT. ATTACK POSTS AND NOT POSTERS. IF YOU ARE TOO DUM.B AND YOU ATTACK POSTERS INSTEAD OF POSTS, THEN THE ATTACKED POSTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ATTACK YOU BACK.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 16, 2013
@Kslib aka father ostrich grin.. Na sango go kiss you if you join this fight without updates. I no dey town for the past two days and so I'm not watching it, please help a brother out with some update to douse the tension on this thread wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 11:19am On Aug 16, 2013
Happy birtday to mumy suzzy obioma osu aka bevs mother.we wish u long life and prosperity.enjoy ur day dear.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 16, 2013
fork adict:

LMAO.

It's funny how some things assume that they are the only ones with the monopoly to insult people.

MY MESSAGE IS SIMPLE AND SHORT. ATTACK POSTS AND NOT POSTERS. IF YOU ARE TOO DUM.B AND YOU ATTACK POSTERS INSTEAD OF POSTS, THEN THE ATTACKED POSTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ATTACK YOU BACK.
Exactly. When you make snide remarks about the Melvin extremists, is that not attacking posters as well? remind me. Nobody would even be wasting time on your sorry asss if you made constructive criticisms.

Listen son, if you can't take the heat, get the fvck out of the kitchen.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 11:23am On Aug 16, 2013
ochongonoko: @kslib, iyawoTM, SOM, c'est moi, agbgift, ella. b, come and drop some updates before this thread turn into a war zone only

The housemates are in the lounge talking about tatoos and piercings and tatoos. Bev said naija girls love to pierce everything piercable. They pierce ears, nose, eyebrows, navel even dimples (where are these girls abeg? I hardly come accross suchundecided). Angelo and Elikem talks about the time it takes for their tatts to heal and how long it took. Talked about how painful tatoo removal is that's why its very silly to tatoo the name of your bf/gf on your body. Melvin was the learner asking all the questions grin
Now Melvin, Dilish and Elikem are discussing how they will handle their newly acquired fame, Angelo has kept quiet. Bev and Bimp has moved to the garden to smoke. Cleo is no where to be found

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 16, 2013
News: Go Pro camera problems

Wearing the Go Pro camera has never been an issue until this morning. Housemates are always required to wear the camera on them throughout the day but today Beverly refused to wear it because she has been wearing it for the past three days in this week alone.

Having just woken up, Beverly went down to the lounge
only to be told by HoH Elikem that she has to wear the Go Pro camera for today. She protested profusely saying that she wore the camera from Monday to Wednesday and no one took it from her in those three days. “Pick someone else because I’m not wearing it today. I wore it because I’m confused, I’m not confused anymore,” the Nigerian model said. Elikem couldn’t help but burst out in a roar of laughter as Beverly carried on in anger.

To calm her down, Angelo told her how sexy she is as she sat across him in the lounge. She wasn’t fazed by his comment and insisted that she won’t wear the same camera that weighs her little physic down, as she put it.

Elikem then decided that he will carry the camera around for the day or at least until he chooses the next Go Pro victim.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 16, 2013
Everybody knows me on this thread....I don't take shiiit...but the only reason i've been ignoring Fork adict's insults is because of what M.I told me........
He said The time you use in Replying hate and criticism from people,Bill Gate must have made another $2000 ...
That statement has changed me.......i can't reply irelevant beef....instead i brawl with a co rapper and learn some new things.
SHALOM!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 16, 2013
dominique:

The housemates are in the lounge talking about tatoos and piercings and tatoos. Bev said naija girls love to pierce everything piercable. They pierce ears, nose, eyebrows, navel even dimples (where are these girls abeg? I hardly come accross suchundecided). Angelo and Elikem talks about the time it takes for their tatts to heal and how long it took. Talked about how painful tatoo removal is that's why its very silly to tatoo the name of your bf/gf on your body. Melvin was the learner asking all the questions grin
Now Melvin, Dilish and Elikem are discussing how they will handle their newly acquired fame, Angelo has kept quiet. Bev and Bimp has moved to the garden to smoke. Cleo is no where to be found

@the bolded, ROTFLMAO gringrin. Wetin this beverry girl no sabi ehn?. grin

Thanks sister dummynick( in yuzedo's voice) grin for the updates. You did well. This squabbles don tire me. Gracias

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 11:28am On Aug 16, 2013
Vote Melvin's one campaign video at http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=19445 thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:29am On Aug 16, 2013
ItsModella:
1. I don't give a fork about that. If being in the BBA house means Melvin is open to insults, then being on this thread means you are open to insults afterall majority on here represent various housemates.

2. Really? When your posts are filled with first grade bullshit?

3. Very well then, I still can't be bothered. Infact, more grease to the elbows of the Melvin extremists.

(1) No P. You or any other murraforker attacks me, I'll respond in kind. Simple.

(2) All your eediotic posts about other housemates werent filled with first grade bullsheet right?

(3)More power to your elbows you mean. LOL @more grease to your elbow. Like say una elbow na crankshaft wey mechanics dey grease.

This only confirms the saying 'You can take one out of the bush but you cant take the bush out of him' Upon say you dey obodo oyinbo, you still no hear oyinbo. SMH

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 16, 2013
Ginger78: Happy birtday to mumy suzzy obioma osu aka bevs mother.we wish u long life and prosperity.enjoy ur day dear.

I thought that was yesterday?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2013
dominique:

Same thing with Angelo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:32am On Aug 16, 2013
ItsModella:
What an irony!! Between me and you, who is more frustrated? I believe everyone on this thread knows the answer....ewu somalia.

I could be more frustrated but i aint a ho. Most def not

Shhhhhh. There's a customer at your door. Please go tend to him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 16, 2013
fork adict:

(1) No P. You or any other murraforker attacks me, I'll respond in kind. Simple.

(2) All your eediotic posts about other housemates werent filled with first grade bullsheet right?

(3)More power to your elbows you mean. LOL @more grease to your elbow. Like say una elbow na crankshaft wey mechanics dey grease.

This only confirms the saying 'You can take one out of the bush but you cant take the bush out of him' Upon say you dey obodo oyinbo, you still no hear oyinbo. SMH
1. Very well and the cycle will continue.

2. Eediotic posts about which housemates in particular?

3. You are unbelievably dense. Do you want to say that you have never heard of "more grease to your elbow" or you do not know that it is also correct?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2013
ochongonoko:

grin. I though you won't see the struck out part grin

Fork addict sees everything. LOL

Well, except for very rare instances.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.