Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186083 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tegax(m): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
ItsModella:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elbow_grease

daz all.

ok...me was taught strength and power back in senior sec. Sch. Days. Like i said, no man is an island of knowledge. Sorry i quoted you again....its just inevitable dear. Shalom
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
fork adict:

I checked it out but it didnt corellate with the context in which you used it. Check this out:

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/More+power+to+your+elbow!

Daz all.
Culled from Wikipedia :"You need to use some elbow grease." It is a humorous reflection of the fact that some tasks can only be achieved by hard effort and human energy, contrasting with the idea that there should be some special oil, tool or chemical product to make the job easier.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elbow_grease

In other words, more grease to your elbow is correct.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2013
ninnyanny: Ouch,bev didn't know she was asking angelo for sex last night. She just asked him what happened last nigh! Hmmmmmm

I saw she was drunk. But i wasnt sure she was conscious of what she was doing. I just wanted to be sure cos it didnt make no sense to me. I was like, did this girl know she was on air at all? Why was she sounding so desperate to get forked in the house? Now i understand why. But why come close to alchohol when you know you cant handle it well? na wa for Beverly sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
tegax:

ok...me was taught strength and power back in senior sec. Sch. Days. Like i said, no man is an island of knowledge. Sorry i quoted you again....its just inevitable dear. Shalom

Dude. Bone dat tin. Its more power to your elbow. that was what i was taught way back in sec school. thats what is in the dictionary.

To all the intending JAMB students. The correct expression is 'More power to your elbow'. If you dare pick more grease to your elbow, na you sabi o. Every question is important in JAMB. Cos Students get denied admission cos of 2 points. a word is enough for the wise.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2013
Tuso: Greetings every1..ma shoutouts go 2 Kslib(the funniest) Ochonogonko(I like the name pass grin..the most passionate) Fork-addict(the most hated) Its Modella(the meanest) Spadey(the most wicked..this one wicked pass grin) God of Music(the craziest but now repented) The Amaka(the most loyal) Sholay(the most wanted)....ma special shoutouts 2 ma Ghanaian hommies yooo..Ghkwame..Chriskwaku..Otumfour..Miss 3v3(ma home gal) n every Ghanaian viewing this thread
Good day to y'all
SHALOM

Thanks and God bless, bro! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
fork adict:

I saw she was drunk. But i wasnt sure she was conscious of what she was doing. I just wanted to be sure cos it didnt make no sense to me. I was like, did this girl know she was on air at all? Why was she sounding so desperate to get forked in the house? Now i understand why. But why come close to alchohol when you know you cant handle it well? na wa for Beverly sha.
Lol...she's still better than Dillish! Who would have thought that Dillish could touch someone's dick...thanks to Nando for that wonder revelation.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
ItsModella: Ehen, on to more important things jare. grin grin

Now that Bimp is the new HOH, what will be his duties?

Upholding the glory of DELAWOOD by emulating the furniture.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
ella.b:

Well,to help with charities in ethiopia.
spade:

Upholding the glory of DELAWOOD by emulating the furniture.
LMFAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
fork adict:

I thot you were conversant with happenings on this thread? Why will i insult you when you didnt insult me? I dont roll like that. I never make the first strike. Quote me anywhere.

As for your question, well i owe no one no apologies. When you go out of your way to insult someone, expect anything in return. And i mean anything. That game is very dirty. There are no rules.

Thanks for the update. i'm trusting you for the DS of housemates. particularly Melvin.

Thanks.
im conversant wit evrythng going on here.i still stand on my words,there is no justification for u to call her that.that's low man.dnt think there'll be Ds today.arena game in progress.ok,red team won- cleo,elikem,and melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abuze(f): 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
C'est moi:

im conversant wit evrythng going on here.i still stand on my words,there is no justification for u to call her that.that's low man.dnt think there'll be Ds today.arena game in progress.ok,red team won- cleo,elikem,and melvin.
if u play dirty be ready to be played dirty.its that simple.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
v24m:

Greet M.I dem for us cheesy
LOL....abeg i no know M.I personally oo!
I just met him on a show..
Funny peeps!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nomski0(f): 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
fork adict:

Dude. Bone dat tin. Its more power to your elbow. that was what i was taught way back in sec school. thats what is in the dictionary.

To all the intending JAMB students. The correct expression is 'More power to your elbow'. If you dare pick more grease to your elbow, na you sabi o. Every question is important in JAMB. Cos Students get denied admission cos of 2 points. a word is enough for the wise.

Thank you.

Thank you for clarifying this because i've never heard of more grease to you elbow, only more grease to your palm.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
#team red won the arena game(melvin,elikem nd cleo)...dillish will join them
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
Angelo rubbing ointment of bev's injured leg and she moans "ouuuuuch ahhhhhhh"...
He refused ffucking her yesternight so she had to make do with her toe today by assuming it was her pusssy!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
Wow, I fell at sleep and I have not been voting Mel since. I nid to start now. Meanwhile the update on this thread is rather slow today.

Vote Melvin's one campaign video at http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=19445 thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
Josydaky: Wow, I fell at sleep and I have not been voting Mel since. I nid to start now. Meanwhile the update on this thread is rather slow today.

Vote Melvin's one campaign video at http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=19445 thanks.
when dis voting stuff one end now,person done tire aready
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
Josydaky: Wow, I fell at sleep and I have not been voting Mel since. I nid to start now. Meanwhile the update on this thread is rather slow today.

Please, regularly dey post the poll results make we see as things dey.

I've been voting with my laptop, guys, and its been a breeze.

I'm currently using this phone and can't vote with my OperaMini due to some JavaScript nonsense.

So, dey include the poll results in your posts kiss

Thanks in advance.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
justloveme: when dis voting stuff one end now,person done tire aready

It will end on Day 91.
So, by next week, as you vote Melvin to win, just spare a few seconds to also vote his video.

Our boy must win that money, with the ambassador title serving as the cherry on top! #TeamAmbitiousForLife

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
Ok! Since no update,time for question nd aswers,...KSLIB,I SEE u,u are first on the hot sit...abeg if u are ready say yes
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
@Spade is nxt so get ready
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
I ve vote for Melvin's one campaing video 3 tyms today despite my pressing schedule so I am beliving their shuld b a diff in d result now compare to last tym. I beg make sombody update us wit d current result. Tanks.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
Since kslib is nt around lets go to @spade...@spade i will ask u some questions pls b sincere in answering(all questions will be soley based on ur personality on this thread)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
Melvin= 42.88
Elikem= 28.90
Cleo=13.41
Feza= 4.48
Bimp= 0.52
Bev= 1.70
Angelo= 5.95

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
@kslib,y did u decide to join the bba thread?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
Special thanks to everyone who have been voting for Melvin's one campaign video.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
O.k,i give up,thread remains boring
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
Dannyxy: @kslib,y did u decide to join the bba thread?
Lol.. I nefa agree na...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
Josydaky: Special thanks to everyone who have been voting for Melvin's one campaign video.

Y U CARRY DIS TIN FOR HEAD NA....NA ONLY DIS TINZ U DEY POST SINCE YSTADAY, WETIN?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
FAVOURITE POSTER AWARDS....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
*Modified*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
*modified*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
dmalam:
Y U CARRY DIS TIN FOR HEAD NA....NA ONLY DIS TINZ U DEY POST SINCE YSTADAY, WETIN?
Ok, what do you want me to post?

Elikem= 29.09

(1) (2) (3) ... (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.