Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,329 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:52 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2189015 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
Josydaky: Melvin= 42.88
Elikem= 28.90
Cleo=13.41
Feza= 4.48
Bimp= 0.52
Bev= 1.70
Angelo= 5.95

Vote Melvin's one campaign video at http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=19445 thanks.

Where's Dillishious?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
dmalam:
Y U CARRY DIS TIN FOR HEAD NA....NA ONLY DIS TINZ U DEY POST SINCE YSTADAY, WETIN?

How the fork does it affect you
Serzly una lik. Trouble sha........
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
*modified*

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2013
*modified*

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
@Dannyxy,na when thread wan end you for do all this one na.. Na confusion this wan go bring now oo..
Modify the posts cos na the Saturday before the finale you go enjoy am pass..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
olegunner:

How the fork does it affect you
Serzly una lik. Trouble sha........
WOMAN WRAPPER, UR NAME NA JOSYDAKY?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Where's Dillishious?
I dont know why I forgot are name?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib: @Dannyxy,na when thread wan end you for do all this one na.. Na confusion this wan go bring now oo..
Modify the posts cos na the Saturday before the finale you go enjoy am pass..
i don start am nw,dem go use one week vote...by nxt week we announce winners

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
I never fit still vote for melvin ooo.. I don switch to laptop,still thesame thing.. The only thing on the page is the link to watch the vids and if i click the vote button on the top right hand corner of my screen,na bimp dillish and angelo voting page e dey display...
What am i doing wrong?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
dmalam:
WOMAN WRAPPER, UR NAME NA JOSYDASKY?

Why do you all alway spell my name as JosydaSky instead of Josydaky?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
*modified*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
*modified*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
Dannyxy: i don start am nw,dem go use one week vote...by nxt week we announce winners
E go cause distraction ooo. I know wetin i dey talk...
Why not leave am till lets say the thursday before the finale or friday,that will be better!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib: I never fit still vote for melvin ooo.. I don switch to laptop,still thesame thing.. The only thing on the page is the link to watch the vids and if i click the vote button on the top right hand corner of my screen,na bimp dillish and angelo voting page e dey display...
What am i doing wrong?
Do not click that one. Below all the video that where the voting is.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
As a BBA Fan I bet being in Nigeria Now will be more than fun

We decided not to report earlier when rapper 2shotz and his better half came out to deny physically abusing Beverly when they were together. But we can't help it now that Charity Owoh, Beverly’s best friend, has taken to Twitter and later did an interview with Encomium magazine to defend Beverly.

Charity had to say this about her bestie: ”Bev can handle
controversy. It was evident during the time she was dating
‘Mr I’ve never battered anyone before’ and all the things they have said about her.

While they were dating, her mother came back from America and the next thing was for him to start telling people that Beverly was doing drugs when she couldn't even take alcohol then. She was in love with him but I know he instilled fear in her. There are different stories but I don’t want to talk about it.

There are some stories that led to them breaking up, that if it comes out would look totally bad for him. There are some things that if I speak about will hurt 2shotz in ways that he can never imagine. So, all the things that he is saying right now…it got to a point where he broke her sim -card because of phone calls. Who does that?”

This was what she Twittered on 09.08.2013
Charity Grenade Owoh @ charityOwoh " When a Dear
friend of mine was dating a Mr. "I have never battered any woman" she had a Curfew and was scared to get back home late #kidnapped

Hehehehehe.. 2shotz, hope you've got no skeleton in your cupboard? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
Josydaky:
Do not click that one. Below all the video that where the voting is.

You didn't post another link
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib:
Why not leave am till lets say the thursday before the finale or friday,that will be better!!!
u make sense there,i go cause distraction...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
Melvin
42.76%
Feza
4.41%
Elikem
29.39%
Dillish
2.15%
Cleo
13.23%
Bimp
0.54%
Beverly
1.67%
Angelo
5.85%

Join the housemates and help end extreme poverty
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib:

I support this. @dannyxx, leave it till the final saturday before eviction
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
@Joyskady, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss wink wink wink wink wink wink : kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
Sweetlemon:

You didn't post another link
Na Dmalam cause am o!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
Josydaky:
Why do you all alway spell my name as JosydaSky instead of Josydaky?
NOTED!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
ochongonoko: As a BBA Fan I bet being in Nigeria Now will be more than fun

We decided not to report earlier when rapper 2shotz and his better half came out to deny physically abusing Beverly when they were together. But we can't help it now that Charity Owoh, Beverly’s best friend, has taken to Twitter and later did an interview with Encomium magazine to defend Beverly.

Charity had to say this about her bestie: ”Bev can handle
controversy. It was evident during the time she was dating
‘Mr I’ve never battered anyone before’ and all the things they have said about her.

While they were dating, her mother came back from America and the next thing was for him to start telling people that Beverly was doing drugs when she couldn't even take alcohol then. She was in love with him but I know he instilled fear in her. There are different stories but I don’t want to talk about it.

There are some stories that led to them breaking up, that if it comes out would look totally bad for him. There are some things that if I speak about will hurt 2shotz in ways that he can never imagine. So, all the things that he is saying right now…it got to a point where he broke her sim -card because of phone calls. Who does that?”

This was what she Twittered on 09.08.2013
Charity Grenade Owoh @ charityOwoh " When a Dear
friend of mine was dating a Mr. "I have never battered any woman" she had a Curfew and was scared to get back home late #kidnapped

Hehehehehe.. 2shotz, hope you've got no skeleton in your cupboard? grin
I wonder how 2shotz will deny this one...smh.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
Peebles just told elikem to call evryone that she has a surprise for them.. All of them dey for bathroom now!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
Pls ladies nd gentlemen in order nt to cause distraction on this thread,we have to suspend all voting to nextweek...am very sorry 4 d incoveniences...hehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
Hhahahahaah!!! See as housemates balance dey wait for better surprise only to hear one fishy fishy song start playing.. Bev's facial expression was funny when the music started..lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
Abeg no diary session today?

Abeg o. Make una post DS o. Especially Mighty Melvin DS.

@C'est moi. What's happening please?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
Dannyxy: Pls ladies nd gentlemen in order nt to cause distraction on this thread,we have to suspend all voting to nextweek...am very sorry 4 d incoveniences...hehehe
GO modify all the voting posts so that people wont vote before they scroll down to see it has been paused..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib: @Joyskady, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss wink wink wink wink wink wink : kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
"Joyskady"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
Peebles just dey waste their time with fishy fishy talk...lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omonime: 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
fork adict:

Dude hwdy?

Truth be told the Pastor fork up well well.

silence is the best answer for a fool. you want peace and u were spitting rubbish about other pple. anyway i dont blame u hence i ignored ur post cos am nor ready to join issues with u. am only just replying to this particular post cos u are flexing muscle cos i didnt reply that ur post. anyway spit all the rubbish wey u want to spit, na ur biz be that. all i know is that MELVIN IS WINNING BBA 8 and there is nothing anyone can do abt it. have a blessed day and SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
Josydaky:
"Joyskady"
My bad.. Josykady it is.. I think say your name na joy thats why i dey use am like that...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.