Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,741 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186080 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
fork adict:

There were 2 parties involved.

Accepted, dillish is suffering from pure paranoia.

What is Melvin suffering from please?
what the aim of this post nw?,melvin handle dat situation very maturedly as far as iam concern
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2013
dominique:

I absolutely agree @ bolded. I personally see any difference between Melvin and Nyell that got evicted week 3. Both tall, good looking and down to earth. The naija factor really helped Melvin I must say.

The truth.
I thought i was the only one who thought as much.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
fork adict: Abeg no diary session today?

Abeg o. Make una post DS o. Especially Mighty Melvin DS.

@C'est moi. What's happening please?
No Ds today.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2013
Dannyxy: what the aim of this post nw?,melvin handle dat situation very maturedly as far as iam concern

I only asked a question. Abi person no fit ask question again?

He really handled the situation very maturedly by asking her to shut the fork up. Now, that is a very mature way to handle situations.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
C'est moi:

No Ds today.

Ahn ahn. Why? And I really wanted to read Mighty Melvin's DS. What a pity.

But thanks for being reliable.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
fork adict:

Did Melvin's chic fork another guy? Yes.

Did he buy present for the same chic about the same time she forked the other guy? Yes.

Is he a mugu? Most definitely.

The fork addict you insulted is not available at the moment. Please try again later.

*****Courtesy @V24M. Rehab tinz****
Who insulted you? You called melvin a MUGU based on what you no nada about and i proved that you were the bigger MUGU,and you call that an insult?..Abegi Quit playing victim,its irritating..
As for the rest part of your post,thats not my wahala cos i believe the first reply i gave you has clarified everything.. Its left for you to tweet Melvin when the game ends and apologise or not.. Lol
Lastly,its not my business if you are in rehab or not and i dont even wanna know so you might wanna modify that part of your post cos its totally irrelevant to the subject being flogged at this particular juncture...
Shalom!!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
fork adict:

Ahn ahn. Why? And I really wanted to read Mighty Melvin's DS. What a pity.

But thanks for being reliable.
This guy needs help, he can't stop thinking abt Melvin, he keeps seeing Melvin's TEETH in his dream, as I am typing now he is probably looking at Melvin's picture. He is in luv *I meant BROTHERLY LOVE* cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
Yall no hear Cleo ish?
She said she slept with one Kwasi dude(who's her friend) and it led to break btw kwasi and his gal.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
Josydaky:
NEVER!!!!!!!
We shall see...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
ella.b:
Yall no hear Cleo ish?
She said she slept with one Kwasi dude(who's her friend) and it led to break btw kwasi and his gal.
Yea!! Heard it too..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
The melvin nd dillish bruhaha nw on Bba site
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2013
Dannyxy: The melvin nd dillish bruhaha nw on Bba site
I knew it!!!
Make i go check wetin dem write..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
Tuso:

Yeah but R2bees r ma best cool

Same here. I prefer R2bees to them.. No contest
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib:
Who insulted you? You called melvin a MUGU based on what you no nada about and i proved that you were the bigger MUGU,and you call that an insult?..Abegi Quit playing victim,its irritating..
As for the rest part of your post,thats not my wahala cos i believe the first reply i gave you has clarified everything.. Its left for you to tweet Melvin when the game ends and apologise or not.. Lol
Lastly,its not my business if you are in rehab or not and i dont even wanna know so you might wanna modify that part of your post cos its totally irrelevant to the subject being flogged at this particular juncture...
Shalom!!!

Noted. And thanks. Anything else you got to say?

***Rehab tinz***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
Dannyxy: The melvin nd dillish bruhaha nw on Bba site
That lihle jacobs is a bittch thats if she is a lady.. Did you see how the article was one sided..?
She metioned that dillish jokingly threw a jibe at melvin but didnt also write that melvin jokingly said 'shut da Bleep up' even though he was pissed..
She made it look like he didnt say it jokingly but she was conscious enough to write jokingly in dillish's part.. She said melvin cursed.
Thank GOd say i watch am sef?
Yeye people..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
I love dillish's heels but I dislike her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
fork adict:

***Rehab tinz***
I always dont have anything to say to you unless you quote me first and try to twist my post...
Shalom!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
Josydaky:
This guy needs help, he can't stop thinking abt Melvin, he keeps seeing Melvin's TEETH in his dream, as I am typing now he is probably looking at Melvin's picture. He is in luv *I meant BROTHERLY LOVE* cheesy

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib:
I always dont have anything to say to you unless you quote me first and try to twist my post...
Shalom!!!!

Noted. Anything else you got to say?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
Make sunday kuku reach make dillish pack her bags abd her stretch marks dey go meet stephen for Namibia..
Its only one week to the end of the game and she's trying to play a dirty game by selling Mel in a diff light to africa..
She used the first convo to make melvin look like a guy who is rude to women but he handled it well maturely..
She now reloaded her ammunition with his GF thing and he still maintained his maturity and handled the situation well and now BBA site don twist the whole story upside down..
She should get da hell out of that house come sunday cos even if she aint doing it on purpose,her subconscious definately wants to paint Melvin in a diff light just one week to the finals..
I know say those fools wey dey twitter go use this opportunity to take talk trash..
@those on twitter,make una dey tell us if dem don start their Anti-Melvin campaign ..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
Hmmmmm. Na wa o.

If Mighty Melvin wins the prize money, how sure are we that he won't spend the entire fortune on buying exotic cars for a chic that will end up forking another guy? Once a maga, always a maga.

Hmmmm. Just asking tho
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
See reactions for Facebook na
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
Josydaky: See reactions for Facebook na
Wetin dem dey yarn?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
Bimp and melvin having a footballing showdown in the sitting room!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib: Make sunday kuku reach make dillish pack her bags abd her stretch marks dey go meet stephen for Namibia..
Its only one week to the end of the game and she's trying to play a dirty game by selling Mel in a diff light to africa..
She used the first convo to make melvin look like a guy who is rude to women but he handled it well maturely..
She now reloaded her ammunition with his GF thing and he still maintained his maturity and handled the situation well and now BBA site don twist the whole story upside down..
She should get da hell out of that house come sunday cos even if she aint doing it on purpose,her subconscious definately wants to paint Melvin in a diff light just one week to the finals..
I know say those fools wey dey twitter go use this opportunity to take talk trash..
@those on twitter,make una dey tell us if dem don start their Anti-Melvin campaign ..
Funny enough naija de vote that stupid girl ! That girl na OZUAI!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
Bimp wins mel.. Oga mel,this one no be table tennis..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
Cleo na real tomboy!! She don con join them for the game..
A cute tomboy like cleo looks kinda sexy when tomboying(spelling)..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
People are really angry with dillish on bba facebook page from the few comments i read.someone said she's tryna provoke melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib:
Wetin dem dey yarn?
Few say that he is fake
Many said he did the right thing
Many are cursing Dillish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
Cleo finished palying hers and elikem came to do his,and she said he should take the ball backwards cos he cant kick from the same distance as she did cos her's is a girl position..
Bimp said no "this is 2013 and there is no girl position"..
Women like gender equality alot but their subconscious always gives them away and this is a perfect example..
##Sorry for my rant but it was necessary##..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
C'est moi:
People are really angry with dillish on bba facebook page from the few comments i read.someone said she's tryna provoke melvin.
Even for twitter.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
C'est moi:
Mehn fb is on fire oooo! Naija de vex! Hhaahahahahah...me love it! Hehehehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.