Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,743 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186081 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
People dey vex Dillish mehn
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
Every time Naija dey vex for Dillish its always too late. I bet those are the same people that were hyping her not too long ago. Mtchewwww.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
Josydaky:
Few say that he is fake
Many said he did the right thing
Many are cursing Dillish
To be honest,i didnt like what dillish did sam sam.. The first convo shocked me cos i was like "is this babe serious"?..
The same "shut up" that they have been using on eachother even before maria dreamt of leaving BBA has now become a rude statement to dillish who always calls melvin "FOOL" jokingly and he smiles about it...
The same dillish that was pissed in her Diary session cos bev was trying to motivate her and told her that "she is beautiful" and africa will save her now see's nothing wrong in telling someone that His GF cheated him,he bought her a gift and took her back..
I wouldnt have even read meaning into what dillish told mel that pissed him off if she had did it in a diff scenario but considering the fact that she said IT when there was some sort of tension clearly proves that she wanted to get back at him and i guess she succeeded.
Good job dillish...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
I hope beverly is one tough cookie cos when she comes out, people will rain abuses on her twitter account and shitt. The kinda of vitrol said to this girl is sickening. I know she effed up, but peeps doesn't seem to see ANY good thing about bev. It's pathetic. Y'all should check out this thread. I feel sorry for her

https://www.nairaland.com/1399607/beverly-osu-strips-celebrate-task
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
Beverly in her younger days, before she lost a lot of weight tongue

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
Dillish trying to do some damage control.. She just forced an awkward conversation with Melvin.. I guess she knows she did something wrong..
She came into the kitchen and was about to start cooking..
Dillish:: Melvin,are you the one who selected this meat.. He voice was low though..
Melvin:: ***he didnt answer cos he was busy playing ball** I dunno if he heard her or not..
Dillish:: **She asked again***
Melvin:: Yes
Dillish:: They are really small..
Melvin:: I didnt really select them.. **continues playing soccer**
Dillish:: *** starts cooking***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
THE AMAKA: Beverly in her younger days, before she lost a lot of weight tongue

Ehhh, Nwa Oma.

Who talk say Dellish fine pass Bev angry where dem dey grin

She looks pweety in the first pic
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
Una no go go quench fire wey de fb? Kai! Naija sabi vex oooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
Melvin is avoiding her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
ninnyanny: Una no go go quench fire wey de fb? Kai! Naija sabi vex oooo
quench which stupid fire? make dem abuse her well.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib: Dillish trying to do some damage control.. She just forced an awkward conversation with Melvin.. I guess she knows she did something wrong..
She came into the kitchen and was about to start cooking..
Dillish:: Melvin,are you the one who selected this meat.. He voice was low though..
Melvin:: ***he didnt answer cos he was busy playing ball** I dunno if he heard her or not..
Dillish:: **She asked again***
Melvin:: Yes
Dillish:: They are really small..
Melvin:: I didnt really select them.. **continues playing soccer**
Dillish:: *** starts cooking***
Mtsweeeew
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib:
To be honest,i didnt like what dillish did sam sam.. The first convo shocked me cos i was like "is this babe serious"?..
The same "shut up" that they have been using on eachother even before maria dreamt of leaving BBA has now become a rude statement to dillish who always calls melvin "FOOL" jokingly and he smiles about it...
The same dillish that was pissed in her Diary session cos bev was trying to motivate her and told her that "she is beautiful" and africa will save her now see's nothing wrong in telling someone that His GF cheated him,he bought her a gift and took her back..
I wouldnt have even read meaning into what dillish told mel that pissed him off if she had did it in a diff scenario but considering the fact that she said IT when there was some sort of tension clearly proves that she wanted to get back at him and i guess she succeeded.
Good job dillish...

Never really liked Dilish, if not for strategic reasons I would never have voted her. She seems like a very cunning person. If she by chance manages to survive on Sunday and some how ended up winning the whole thing, this will surely be my last BBA season. I really wish she leaves on Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
ella.b:

quench which stupid fire? make dem abuse her well.
hehehehehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
someone on Twitter was like,"I vr never seen Melvin this upset".
Busi replied saying,"she has and u wouldn't wanna get on his bad side".
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Never really liked Dilish, if not for strategic reasons I would never have voted her. She seems like a very cunning person. If she by chance manages to survive on Sunday and some how ended up winning the whole thing, this will surely be my last BBA season. I really wish she leaves on Sunday.

don't worry, she 'll leave.
gosh, I just can't stand her anymore.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2013
god_of_music: Lol...how you kon take rhyme that one??

That one na small thing. I fit rap sense small but I no dey too strong to stand with people that have been in the game longer than I have. I don't capitalize on anything i'm not brilliant at.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
ahaha, Melvin wey dey always sing with D.E.C no even open mouth join em.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
ella.b:
someone on Twitter was like,"I vr never seen Melvin this upset".
Busi replied saying,"she has and u wouldn't wanna get on his bad side".
This statement aint clear...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
ella.b:

Same here. I Just hope Angelo can get the necessary amount of countries to knock her out.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
v24m:

Ehhh, Nwa Oma.

Who talk say Dellish fine pass Bev angry where dem dey grin

She looks pweety in the first pic

She's very pretty. She looked even better before she lost weight. If she just adds like 10 lbs, it'll do wonders.
But because of her modeling thing, I can understand why she chooses to remain the size that she is.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
ella.b:

I really don't think she is leaving oh, I see her getting Kenya, Nam, Nig, SL, Ghana and maybe ROA and Malawi. That is why I was voting Bimp, because our vote would have never saved him, I would have even voted Angelo sef of there were enough people voting for him so we could have used the in-law excuse and possibly still get Nam. If D survives this week, I think she will win the whole thing and that is the real reason I don't want her to stay...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib:
This statement aint clear...

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
Tuso:

Hi..Remember u were de 1 dat gave me Feza's handle..n u were smiling..soo mean

IKR! @itsmodella is a Meanie angry tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mariarocks:

IKR! @itsmodella is a Meanie angry tongue
I was just trying to be kind angry tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
n d land of big brother africa nd the tyme of THe CHase,, d destiny of 300,000$ rests in d bank account of a cute,respectful nd wellmannered young 9ja boi,,His Name,,,;

MELVINNNNNNNNNNNNN

Oya Hate!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
Dellish don enter one chance...too bad 4 one who once so loved by all...hmmm,shm,women,shm(abeg,no sexist shld attack my post)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2013
ninnyanny:
Mehn fb is on fire oooo! Naija de vex! Hhaahahahahah...me love it! Hehehehe
like seriously....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
ella.b:

Even for twitter.
sure twitter will be hotter than facebook.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
i will b d happiest person if dillish leave on sunday.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
THE AMAKA: Every time Naija dey vex for Dillish its always too late. I bet those are the same people that were hyping her not too long ago. Mtchewwww.
^^^THIS RIGHT HERE! They never learn their lesson. NEVER mschewww
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
Dillish just sent a shout out to oshomole! Hehehehehehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Never really liked Dilish, if not for strategic reasons I would never have voted her. She seems like a very cunning person. If she by chance manages to survive on Sunday[b] and some how ended up winning the whole thing, this will surely be my last BBA season.[/b] I really wish she leaves on Sunday.

ME AND YOU BOTH! I will never watch bba again. Biggest joke of the century if she wins. It just goes to show how dumb....dumb people are in this continent angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.