Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,709 members, 7,975,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:33 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2210478 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
ochongonoko:

LMAO!!. Laugh wan give me konji grin
.lwkmd.forkaddict wan kill person 4 dis thread.walahi
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib:
It is well!!
Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib:
Its no detailed enough.. You didnt say what elikem said about Naija men and what he was referring to when he said something about them being like that, and who he was talking to...
Eli no say anything bad, he just said they should allow him to cool off, that 9ja men are like dat if they are angry they need space to cool off

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
I heard melvin told dillish they'll talk about their issue earlier when they get up to d bedroom in private. True?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
ella.b:

Kilode? grin grin I dint say anything na.

LOL you didn't have to grin grin. With that kin diick, Elikem no suppose to dey too cocky
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
Drahmah: I heard melvin told dillish they'll talk about their issue earlier when they get up to d bedroom in private. True?
If i were melvin,i will never talk about it again and i will start giving her some distance.No more jokes again
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
nikky341:
Eli no say anything bad, he just said they should allow him to cool off, that 9ja men are like dat if they are angry they need space to cool off
Oh ok'!!! Tanx...
More grease to your elbow!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2013
Drahmah: I heard melvin told dillish they'll talk about their issue earlier when they get up to d bedroom in private. True?
Source?
Twitter
facebook
2go or nokia chat!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mariarocks:

ME AND YOU BOTH! I will never watch bba again. Biggest joke of the century if she wins. It just goes to show how dumb....dumb people are in this continent angry

It'll be a complete and utter travesty if that happens.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mariarocks:

LOL you didn't have to grin grin. With that kin diick, Elikem no suppose to dey too cocky

grin na u talk am o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
ella.b:

grin na u talk am o.

LOOOL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
ella.b:

grin na u talk am o.

so elekim get pinky finger as kini.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
Rihanna's dirty laundry(hope i got the title correct) is playing and the housemates are saying 'whattt'.. Abeg who don watch the vid..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
Agbgift:

so elekim get pinky finger as kini.

lipsrsealed grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib:
Source?
Twitter
facebook
2go or nokia chat!!!
lol! Twitter, my brother
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
ella.b:

lipsrsealed grin

no fear cover mouth. I jst dey help you complete d statement.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
Drahmah: lol! Twitter, my brother
Kkk
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
Watching highlights, o boi it's been long.
Loved how Melvin introduced his dish....best ever.
Air tel should really consider using that song doh...this one they kept putting Melvin in the fore front....hmmmmm
It's good to watch highlights o.
I'm slowly weaning myself off BBA, wetin pesin go do wen the kini finish?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
Eeeeew watching d part Bev begged for sex, OMG. Tot u guys were joking shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2013
Just watched their task presentation on the highlight show. The song was tacky but the choreography was nice. Didn't observe them practice all week, so I'm surprised it came out that fine.

At this particular juncture, I've decided to start voting Angelo though its late. He will not get the naija votes but if it boils down to percentage votes to kick Dilish out, I want Angelo it come out strong. #vote Angelo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
Agbgift:

quarrel can never stop me from eating o. No vex so tay u reject nyt food o,cos u go count ceiling till day break.

Lmao!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chrisdestiny: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2013

Yea. Wen she went 2 apologise he sed he was pissed, so she tld if dey can talk upstairs l8r wt d quietness n all n he sed ok, den she left
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
IyawoTM: Watching highlights, o boi it's been long.
Loved how Melvin introduced his dish....best ever.
Air tel should really consider using that song doh...this one they kept putting Melvin in the fore front....hmmmmm
It's good to watch highlights o.
I'm slowly weaning myself off BBA, wetin pesin go do wen the kini finish?
ella.b:

Hin "kini"sha....*keeps quiet*
Hmmmmn!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
chrisdestiny: Elikem shld shut up..he is such an instigator...he talks stupidly

really wondering what u heard cos from where i am watching from, there is nothing instigating or malicious from wt he said.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
this year go hard for WA to win am because if mel,bev and elikm dey finals .it means three of em will have to share WA votes thus reducing their country votes ...well same applies for angelo,cleo and dillish...BIMP is the only guy looking favorable but im not sure he'll even make it to the final cos this sunday is his last.the guy too boring.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
Melikem's enthusiasm when their countries' music is being played is unparallel
But why did the camera have to show Elikem naykid like that. That's so so wrong.

THE AMAKA:

She is so pretty, only that she is slimmer now so it changed her face shape. I even found some pictures of her in Uni. I'm assuming its when she attended Babcock.

Abeg if you find more pics of her, post them here make we feed our eyes. People can hate. on her all day long but they must admit to the fact that she's very beautiful. Mariarocks drop Maria pics too biko.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
After watching the highlights this night,i must say dillish have feelings 4 melvin,nd she was pained wen melvin said he had feelings 4 maria,she didn't even realize when decided to take out her anger on him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
See as melvin happy as 9ja music start to dey play.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
ella.b:

lipsrsealed grin

Haha una wicked o...make una yarn better...lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2013
Did u guys see the eye dilish cut Elikem when Bev and Mel started shouting tubaba
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
dominique: Melikem's enthusiasm when their countries' music is being played is unparallel
But why did the camera have to show Elikem naykid like that. That's so so wrong.

Abeg if you find more pics of her, post them here make we feed our eyes. People can hate. on her all day long but they must admit to the fact that she's very beautiful. Mariarocks drop Maria pics too o biko.

If they could show africa beverlys yannsh. Wat is in elekims kini that the cant show?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2013
Dannyxy: After watching the highlights this night,i must say dillish have feelings 4 melvin,nd she was pained wen melvin said he had feelings 4 maria,she didn't even realize when decided to take out her anger on him

Walahi! Did you see that video on the website about Dillish being hornyy?? When she was telling Melvin something about 6 weeks ago and the boy kept on repeating was it when Maria was here? If you see her face when he asked her again eh. LMAO! That thing was priceless

(1) (2) (3) ... (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.