Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,621 members, 7,965,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:26 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2208015 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
I Just watched the series "The 5 Brides". (Viasat1 tv series in Ghana) Elikem featured in it. I guess now that he has the "fame" producers will want to use that to the best of their advantage, good for him.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
russello:

For me, i'll very much prefer the drama that comes with having all three of them in same house.
I shure say by the time Nando finish Selly with him kind of crazy love...Selly go reject Sulu the "transport logistic" unblushingly. I twust her, she get the mind cool cool

Meanwhile report reaching our desk have it that Africans are gradually changing their stands concerning our very own Elikem. Following our "all-out" campaign some are beginning to see the need for his brand of entertainment (ofcuz! we don't expect all the HMs to come up with same brand of entertainment). Elikem's situation with some ladies in the house is more of a real life scenario to me. Most of our African brodas and sistas who had experienced or are experiencing being caught up in such a conundrum will very much like to know how this whole thing eventually pan out.

[b]VOTE ELIKEM THE BABY-MAMAS MANAGER[/b]

hahahahahahahaha...my ribs
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
Angelo’s obsession with Maria and his
desire to take her to the Rendezvous
Room might be the chase’s biggest flop!
While the South African dancer is busy
sulking for meeting Namibia’s sexy and
take her to the Rendezvous room for a
romantic moment, Maria is not
interested and being with him in that
room would be the last thing she’d love
to do in the chase!
This was revealed during Maria’s Diary
Session this afternoon when she turned
down an offer to the Rendezvous room
should one Housemate choose her.
Rejecting the offer wouldn’t be a big
issue but specifying that she would
refuse if the person choosing her is
Angelo…. shocked us!
” If any one chooses me, I would refuse
especially when it is Angelo,” Maria
threw this bomb shell when asked by
Biggie what she’d do if Housemate
chooses her for the Rendezvous.
It’s pretty sad that Angelo is in Ruby
thinking about the Namibian lass that he
even today requested his fellow
Housemates to vote for her so that they
meet. The South African revealed to
Biggie that he’d like to make things
clear between him and Maria due to the
fact that Maria has a mentality that he
(Angelo) and Annabel had taken a step
ahead.
Angelo is still chasing the Namibian
“hard nut” despite the fact that she let
him know about her boyfriend back
home during his first attempt to woo
her. In one of his recent Diary Sessions
Angelo confided in Biggie and told him
that; thinking about Maria and what
kind of future they can have, makes him
forget the grand prize…. Hmm boy you
better start chasing the prize money coz
the lady is out of your cage.
From the Crush wall sessions held
today, Maria came out tops from the
Diamond wing together with Selly in the
Ruby House. This is raising a lot of
anticipations on who Maria will choose
especially after making it clear that she
doesn’t want to go to the Rendezvous
Room with Angelo.
What is your say on this?

Gh Kwame: ....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2013
^^^^^^ Bros, easy oh. Why are you 'copying and pasting' from bbafrica.tv and not acknowledging it as the source? undecided

Correct it sharpaly if you value the integrity of work.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2013
spade: Oh by the way guys... Dillish and Melvin showered together.

dude!!!
no jokes mahn!!!
be serious ...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
spade: Oh by the way guys... Dillish and Melvin showered together.

Haaaaaaaaaa! Mogbe!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
[/color][color=#006600] kiss[qu[color=#000099][/color]ote author=spade]Guys, maybe Maria's breath is the reason Melvin isn't biting.
Because according to some things wey I dey hear, the Maria girl has mouth odor from gum problems, and that was why she asked Biggie for bubble gum yesterday. It's still unconfirmed though.[/quote]
Like. Seriously
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
sajbabs:

dude!!!
no jokes mahn!!!
be serious ...
lol he still had his boxers on but dillish...nada.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by initiator(m): 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
What crap is Melvin spewing about how much Nigerian actors are paid. The dude's conversations are like high-school gibberish. I so prefer Bevery. At least you know she would say one rubbish or the other.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
ella.b:

no sir, Melvin wore boxers and dillish was completely naked.

Gsus kwiust of Lasgidi...

Seriously
U guys gat to be to be lying

I no even knw wetin to talk again..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
initiator: What crap is Melvin spewing about how much Nigerian actors are paid. The dude's conversations are like high-school gibberish. I so prefer Bevery. At least you know she would say one rubbish or the other.
wetin he talk? Make una no dey come here dey ask kweshion without full gist o. We wey no dey watch go dey wonder. Btw, the bros na actor and e dey roll with them so he fit sabi wetin dey for their paycheck.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
What is going on with Melvin and Selly?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
sholay2011: ^^^^^^ Bros, easy oh. Why are you 'copying and pasting' from bbafrica.tv and not acknowledging it as the source? undecided

Correct it sharpaly if you value the integrity of work.
Point Noted!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2013
sholay2011: This is what I think. Dillish likes Melvin but shez aware that Maria does too and is trying not to sabotage their alliance with that.

Maria likes Melvin and is going all out to get him...though she values her alliance with her best friend.

Melvin likes Maria...but as a friend...whereas he Loves Dillish but is trying to be careful so he doesnt turn to another lk4 and reduce his chances of winning.

OR

Dillish and Maria have planned to use Melvin as a stepping stone to further their gameplan. undecided

My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
sajbabs:

Gsus kwiust of Lasgidi...

Seriously
U guys gat to be to be lying

I no even knw wetin to talk again..
Later una go dey talk say my guy no get game. Even Elikem with all im playa-playa never still see babe wey e go bathe naked with, yet the beauty queen herself na im give my bros ticket. This bros get sense, any sharp guy knows that the 'gentleman' act always gets you the ladies. @Tuso, u no know say love septagon dey around Motamma>>Feza>>Melvin>>Dellish>>Maria>>Selly>>Pokello
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
curious123: Bev jus tld Bimp dt she tld biggie during ha diary session dt she's in love wiv em(which is a lie). Babe jus 1ts d bros 2 tell ha he likes ha. Abeg bros shd take a hint

I have no idea what this meant. I can't understand your short-hand dear undecided

lumeviews.com:

It's Bev who should take a hint and move on abeg. Bimp ain't dumb. He's just being polite by not rejecting her outright!

Beverly should take the hint? Most of what they've been doing is mutual, although its been nothing serious. Bimp even nominated her, WHAT A SNAKE!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kershley(f): 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
wink[quote author=fork adict]I feel its Nando and maybe a few other guys that are straightforwad in this game. No shady dealings. So Fatima & Elikem have smooched? Really? So why has she been acting like they r both cool & just friends. Do friends smooch nowadays?na friends with benefits ooooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
Kslib: Bassey said his girlfriend is 17yrs old.. Hmmmn...

After the sob love story he told Biggie the first week, I would have thought he was single. "Forget about love right now, I just want love to find me, I don't wanna go looking for it. I'm just gonna take it easy on things." Well that's what he made it out to seem like. Now he has a 17 year old girlfriend? This guy is a LIE and a half! He just doesn't want Africa to think he's gay probably.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
Tuso:

My thoughts exactly
stone to further which gameplan? Na Melvin dey use style catch all the girls so that when they leave (and dem go leave before finals) their countries will vote him. I don tell una my guy get plans, those babes na learners. No be so Uti string Sheila, all the babes (ppl that vote, no be una guys wey dey stop for view and comment) dey call am gentleman, sey he dey respect women, so tey Kenya forget their sister, vote Uti for finals. This Melvin get sense, just use Uti's gameplan, but be nicer so the guys too are on your side (Uti na public enemy 1 for allstars guys). Dodge nomination, string as many babes as possible along, make alliances, be nice, get the cash>>the chase is over. Oh boy, I sabi book o!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
safarigirl: Later una go dey talk say my guy no get game. Even Elikem with all im playa-playa never still see babe wey e go bathe naked with, yet the beauty queen herself na im give my bros ticket. This bros get sense, any sharp guy knows that the 'gentleman' act always gets you the ladies. @Tuso, u no know say love septagon dey around Motamma>>Feza>>Melvin>>Dellish>>Maria>>Selly>>Pokello

God don put yarn for your mouth. dey yarn dey go. Nothing do you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
safarigirl: stone to further which gameplan? Na Melvin dey use style catch all the girls so that when they leave (and dem go leave before finals) their countries will vote him. I don tell una my guy get plans, those babes na learners. No be so Uti string Sheila, all the babes (ppl that vote, no be una guys wey dey stop for view and comment) dey call am gentleman, sey he dey respect women, so tey Kenya forget their sister, vote Uti for finals. This Melvin get sense, just use Uti's gameplan, but be nicer so the guys too are on your side (Uti na public enemy 1 for allstars guys). Dodge nomination, string as many babes as possible along, make alliances, be nice, get the cash>>the chase is over. Oh boy, I sabi book o!
ya Baby,You really Sabi Book**Slaps her A$$ Softly,with Smiles**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I have no idea what this meant. I can't understand your short-hand dear undecided

Beverly should take the hint? Most of what they've been doing is mutual, although its been nothing serious. Bimp even nominated her, WHAT A SNAKE!
that was two weeks ago na, he didn't nominate her on Monday...like how Nando nominated Melvin initially and hasn't repeated it ever since. Bev is the darling of Diamond house, they actually like her loud, eccentric behaviour
fork adict:

God don put yarn for your mouth. dey yarn dey go. Nothing do you.
if you no quote me who wan try am again? I don dey wait you. You know sey as NL Campaign manager for Team MELVINATION, I gats come up with good explanation even if Melvin sneeze ;-)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
SamConquer: ya Baby,You really Sabi Book**Slaps her A$$ Softly,with Smiles**
I know *slaps hiss face hard, with Smiles* I no get a$$ o, I dey like chinko girls.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
safarigirl: that was two weeks ago na, he didn't nominate her on Monday...like how Nando nominated Melvin initially and hasn't repeated it ever since. Bev is the darling of Diamond house, they actually like her loud, eccentric behavior

You're right, I actually forgot that was last week and not Monday. Well then...
I was initially irritated that Beverly was swapped to the Diamond house but it actually worked in her favor(away from the hater Natasha, that is). It seems Beverly can easily blend into both environments. GO BEV!

safarigirl: I know *slaps hiss face hard, with Smiles* I no get a$$ o, I dey like chinko girls.
Are you Hausa/Tiv/Fulani?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
safarigirl: Later una go dey talk say my guy no get game. Even Elikem with all im playa-playa never still see babe wey e go bathe naked with, yet the beauty queen herself na im give my bros ticket. This bros get sense, any sharp guy knows that the 'gentleman' act always gets you the ladies. @Tuso, u no know say love septagon dey around Motamma>>Feza>>Melvin>>Dellish>>Maria>>Selly>>Pokello

You go wait sotay you go grow Rev. King bear bear.

I say Melvin no go do anything.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
safarigirl: that was two weeks ago na, he didn't nominate her on Monday...like how Nando nominated Melvin initially and hasn't repeated it ever since. Bev is the darling of Diamond house, they actually like her loud, eccentric behaviour if you no quote me who wan try am again? I don dey wait you. You know sey as NL Campaign manager for Team MELVINATION, I gats come up with good explanation even if Melvin sneeze ;-)

I don dey tell you. No just jonz yourself.

Melvin is a jewman

I say he no go do anything!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-kMFulult54E/UcHmh9-w4-I/AAAAAAABiLQ/ddLoN37F88g/s280/5.jpg[/img]

Angelo and his real-life girlfriend, Candice Arends
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2013
klas: Somehow I don't want selly to pick Melvin. It will just turn out to be a business meeting contrary to viewers expectation. This may dip Melvin's ratings. Abi no be the same melvin that was alone in the bedroom with Maria and was discussing different types of cakes.

Am just fearing for Melvin if he gets chosen...I want 2 see what Nando will do
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
I'm beginning to think the reason he doesn't want Annabel, despite her disarming beauty and intelligence, is because she's dark-skinned.

No offence to any South Africans, but I hear from many sources that they happen to be drunk on race and colorism just as much as America is. I'm talking about the infamous "brown paper bag" test.

Just like Keagan, Angelo being a 'colored' guy just wants colored women as well, and would have nothing to do with dark skin women.

Please, this is just a theory.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
^^^^^^ Your theory sounds very daft. angry Angelo was once into Annabel if you care to know but he didnt take it further because she dey do shakara. She was later 'looking his side' but it was too late.

He later developed feelings for Maria. This is not a colour issue and don't make it so. Your comment can easily derail this thread when SA peeps come here to also defend demselves (which I wont blame them).

This thread has been derailed enough. Let's analyse things without too much assumptions...and theories.

NB: I didnt say you are daft oo. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2013
sholay2011: ^^^^^^ Your theory sounds very daft. angry Angelo was once into Annabel if you care to know but he didnt take it further because she dey do shakara. She was later 'looking his side' but it was too late.

He later developed feelings for Maria. This is not a colour issue and don't make it so. Your comment can easily derail this thread when SA peeps come here to also defend demselves (which I wont blame them).

This thread has been derailed enough. Let's analyse things without too much assumptions...and theories.

NB: I didnt say you are daft oo. grin

Annabel was doing shakara? Sorry, but that's not the way I saw it.
If you listened to Angelo's conversation with Cleo on the 3rd day of his stay at the Ruby house, you'd know he never had any interests in Annabel so I don't know where this your angle of Annabel's shakara comes from. He told Cleo he NEVER had any interests in her, and that the way he interacted with her was the same way he interacted with other girls, most especially Huddah.
What got Annabel really bitter about Angelo was when Angelo said to one of the housemates, "Annabel and I are bros" - This completely rubbed her the wrong way and almost brought her to tears because she's had a long history of getting put in the friendzone by men she truly loved and hoped to start something with (this was by her own admission).

If you also watched during the night Koketso and LK4 were evicted, Annabel sat with Hakeem and aired her frustrations regarding Angelo. She told Hakeem she was more than willing to move with Angelo to Cape Town if it got to that, and was really bitter Angelo had volunteered to be swapped to the Ruby House.

I know my shiiit and I don't speak just for the heck of it.

On my comments regarding the South African social scene, I trust the average citizen wouldn't completely disagree with me, considering the apartheid system only ended in 1994, and it would take a while for things to relly balance out. Heck, America's racial segregation ended in the 60's, and they still get racial tension every now and then - so that wasn't intended as a diss.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
@Sholay

Furthermore, I remember Keagan once said himself, he doesn't date dark-skin women. That's a fact.

I've also seen and heard lots of 'colored' South Africans (particularly from Cape Town) state their preferences based purely on racial lines, and they almost always end up saying they ain't phucking with no 'kaffirs' (darkies) undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.