Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,663 members, 7,965,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:26 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2208042 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:16am On Jun 19, 2013
StateOfMind: @furladdict, maria volunteered to be moved to diamond house.

1-because of her friend dillish
2-because she wanted to move away from angelo, she was no longer comfortable in his presence and needed a new environment

*according to her*

Ok then. I thot she didnt have a choice and was put up by Sexy Selly. I missed the whole swapping thing.

But these housemates are the fakest set I have seen in a long while on this show. they say one thing this minute only for them to do the exact opposite the next minute. why cant they just be themselves?

Men big brother is really pressuring me into subscribing for the VIP sheet. Cos i no wan miss the juicy moments. Since denzel is gone, this is all there's left for me this season. so missing those moments will be a SIN
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:16am On Jun 19, 2013
dmalam:
Melvin shld stick to d game...maria or dilish, he shld jst win d game.
Lol...na u sabi...oga malam...but I want him to bring Dillish for me along wiv the money to Nigeria. Is that too much to ask? tongue

But I have this feeling that Melvin wont win. cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2013
Forkadict...u need prayerz and a fervent deliverance session
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2013
Can't wait for nando to be in ruby house.........selly in trouble and sulu(well nothing for him)
Ijust hope diamond wins d arena game
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:23am On Jun 19, 2013
Ok, I heard (read) on Facebook that in January 2014 they're gonna start a Big Brother South Africa hosted by Keagan. Does anyone know how true this is? Or is this a rumor started by bitter South African fans over Koketso's eviction?

olegunner: Can't wait for nando to be in ruby house.........selly in trouble and sulu(well nothing for him)
Ijust hope diamond wins d arena game

Other than Selly and maybe Feza, I don't see Nando gelling in the Ruby house at all. He'll be so out of place. LOL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by klas(m): 9:26am On Jun 19, 2013
Recalling an incident that happened two weeks ago, I tend to believe Maria has no serious relationship outside.

Then, the girls were having discussions in diamond house after the first joint Saturday party where there was glass demarcation between the two houses. Dillish told the girls including Annabel on how she made a sign to Maria across the partition as they use to do in namibia that Angelo belonged to Annabel and maria made a sign back that she understood. After that Maria started avoiding Angelo till she left rubies a week later.

What I can infer from this is that the relationship didn't take-off not because of an outside boyfriend but to avoid love triangle inside the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 19, 2013
sholay2011:
Lol...na u sabi...oga malam...but I want him to bring Dillish for me along wiv the money to Nigeria. Is that too much to ask? tongue

But I have this feeling that Melvin wont win. cry
Aboki, melvin can bring pokello to nigeria for ol i care....he shld jst win d money, by ol means!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by klas(m): 9:37am On Jun 19, 2013
fork adict:

Men big brother is really pressuring me into subscribing for the VIP sheet. Cos i no wan miss the juicy moments. Since denzel is gone, this is all there's left for me this season. so missing those moments will be a SIN

Hold on to your valuable dollar for now. There appear to be change in policy regarding showing intimate clips on bbvip since June 15. No more uploading of sexual scenes and all the ones initially uploaded have been removed. Except you think watching housemates take their shower is worth $8.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:38am On Jun 19, 2013
sholay2011:
Morning SOM. Angelo recently said he feels miserable without Maria in the ruby house and that he is a very jealous person, so, he would be furious if he discovered Maria is in a relationship with any guy in the diamond house.

Melvin shud pls stick to Dillish and not get entangled in this mess I foresee. Dillish has been straight forward in turning down those that showed interest in her (for example Nando) and she likes Melvin...I suppose.

Morning to you too. I watched angelo's diary session too that day o. Dude is really crazy about maria cos biggie asked him which he thinks is more important, chasing dollars or chasing maria, and he chose the latter with reasons. He said in a house like that, he needed to be with someone like to maintain sanity in the house, someone he could talk to, confide in, trust, bla bla. About being furious ehn, all na mouth. At least annabel had a thing for him too, and he went for maria, its only fair if he experiences 'heartbreak' too.

About dillish, just one person has showed interest in her, and the person who happens to be nando is the most straightforward dude in the house. No time for mushy mushy, he only wants to get her laid and he told her that. I think Its only normal for dillish to have rejected someone who is only interested in bedding her on tv.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:39am On Jun 19, 2013
dmalam:
melvin can bring pokello to nigeria for ol i care....he shld jst win d money, by ol means!!!

I'm probably alone in this, but I actually prefer Melvin with Pokello than with Dillish, Maria or Feza.

That woman is mature. Sounds like she's been through a lot, and is most capable of actually building a healthy relationship and marriage with.

But prejudice no go gree pesin for dis conservative Naija wey we dey, especially considering she has a 10 year-old son from some dude, and a secks-tape floating around the net.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by curious123: 9:46am On Jun 19, 2013
Haaaa! Betty yaff suffered in dis haus. C d way bolt dragged ha outta bed dt he's hungry n she shd make food 4 him. Smh. Shebi dts wut ha law of attraction taught her

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:46am On Jun 19, 2013
spade:

I'm probably alone in this, but I actually prefer Melvin with Pokello than with Dillish, Maria or Feza.

That woman is mature. Sounds like she's been through a lot, and is most capable of actually building a healthy relationship and marriage with.

But prejudice no go gree pesin for dis conservative Naija wey we dey, especially considering she has a 10 year-old son from some dude, and a secks-tape floating around the net.
Really? undecided Pokello? Eh eh...okay oh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:51am On Jun 19, 2013
curious123: Haaaa! Betty yaff suffered in dis haus. C d way bolt dragged ha outta bed dt he's hungry n she shd make food 4 him. Smh. Shebi dts wut ha law of attraction taught her

LMAO!!! They said Betty has become his house wife. Doing all the chores for the two of them and being by his side 24/7. This girl is DUMB! I cant even begin to think how they picked her of ALL people to represent Ethiopia. I wouldn't even doubt that the girl slept with the guy(s) responsible for picking the Ethiopian reps if she could sleep with Bolt so easily. Betty is probably the worst rep her country has had. LOL.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2013
hahaha!! All the Ruby housemates are voting for Maria as their crush.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2013
ItsModella: hahaha!! All the Ruby housemates are voting for Maria as their crush.
Thats true oh. Why that? Pls xplain.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by curious123: 9:59am On Jun 19, 2013
THE AMAKA:

LMAO!!! They said Betty has become his house wife. Doing all the chores for the two of them and being by his side 24/7. This girl is DUMB! I cant even begin to think how they picked her of ALL people to represent Ethiopia. I wouldn't even doubt that the girl slept with the guy(s) responsible for picking the Ethiopian reps if she could sleep with Bolt so easily. Betty is probably the worst rep her country has had. LOL.

Aswear d gurl is a disgrace mayb dts y ha fellow country mate Bimp doesn't even hang around ha. N she has guts 2 tell biggie sey she knw say she go win d moni,(4 ha mind, even if na indian jazz)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by curious123: 10:03am On Jun 19, 2013
sholay2011:
Thats true oh. Why that? Pls xplain.

Mayb dey r hopin she'll choose Angelo, 'its a jonzin world'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:05am On Jun 19, 2013
Dafuq!!!!! Melvin couldnt find his picture in the crush wall section? Na wa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2013
Just like everyday that we have seen
these two in the house ever since
Elikem switched houses, he jumped
into her bed last night to have a
word with Pokello. However, things
were different this night, the people
that used to communicate with the
help of gestures and signs this time
had their voices loud enough for
everyone to hear and was not a
single time biggie had to warn any
of them to turn the microphone on.
Pokello who was a bit not happy with
the way Elikem has been conducting
himself in the house lately took this time
to lecture him and give him advice on
how he is ought to carry himself. She
advised him basing on what happened to
LK4 telling him that the good looks are
not a guarantee of someones safety
while in the house if he decides to start
playing the ladies in the house. “you
have not been yet up for eviction and
this week is your first time and of so
your do not know what Africa wants,”
she said. “You have not followed this
show quite enough but 90% of the
people that vote are ladies and they
would rather vote to save someone like
Hakeem because he is more serious to
them than any one with good looks” she
said “What they see is not good, you are
here with me, you are there kissing
Fatima, your kissing somebody else this
aint good”.
She further more asked him that if this
is the kind of strategy that he has, then
he ought to change it because it might
get him in hot spoon. She further asked
him to spare her and help not get her
into his messy life because she aint
ready for that. However, as much as she
said this, it was a waste as flogging a
dead house because all Elikem was
doing was trying to justify his way of life
and trying to get it into her head that its
probably her he likes and the rest of the
girls are just friends to him.
Elikem trying to refute that his way of
living is leading him to the wrong side
She then advised him that it is safer for
one to get caught up in a single dilemma
than getting cooked up in a number of
dilemmas because with this its more
easier for the viewers to feel sympathy
for him. She then asked him to leave his
bed and go to Fatima’s bed because this
is where he always spends and from
then he should forget getting into her
bed. However, when Natasha asked
then to lower their voices so that she
could get some sleep, he slid into her
bed and went nowhere and the two
kicked off another conversation in sign
language.

Gh Kwame; whoever adviced Elikem to be a player really meant Elikem harm! I am totally convinced he is deliberately joggling the single mothers, this explains his explanation to Selly that "he knows what he is doing". Single mothers by nature hunt for "Responsible Men" to be role model for their kid(s), albeit I think Fatima has fallen for Elikem. Pokello is too strong a competitor for Fatima than Feza.
One thing I know is that there is nothing innocent in a relationship between a man and a woman. If Fatima is evicted I blame Elikem, she was nominated by default, thank God Feza took herself out of that equation but she has lost GH's vote for her b'cos she nominated Elikem, this is relevant cos she had 3 country votes which saved her (Tanzania, GH and S'leone)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2013
sholay2011:
Really? undecided Pokello? Eh eh...okay oh
What wrong has Pokello done? Her only issue is the leaked sex tape! On the face of "extreme" provocation by Selly (pouring drink on her head) she kept her cool and told Biggie there was no malicious intent only to change that assertion to Biggie on eviction day (I guess she felt bad Selly had not saved her).
From what I have gathered she is from a wealthy family, but has humbled herself throughout, she only came out of her "coma" when "single mother lover boy" came to light her up, although she said she had someone waiting for her and that "Elikem says he will take me from my boyfriend and I welcome him to that challenge"!
Gbam!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 10:38am On Jun 19, 2013
Crush Wall:
*Bassey picks Maria twice, he lost his
crush on Bolt since the entrance of
Angelo.
*Oneal, Angelo & Elikem all pick
Maria twice, Awww they must really
miss the noise.
*Pokello picks Nando twice, Perfect
match! Nando wants to get laid and
hey, it's Pokello!
*Nando picks Selly and Pokello to
maximise his chances of getting laid.
*Bolt picks Selly twice and licks his lips.

*Natasha picks Motamma twice, Picking any man is a useless effort.
*Fatima picks Maria & Hakeem. She
loves guys who are in a relationship.
*Melvin picks Cleo & Selly. Hmm he
must have some really 'pressing'
issues with Selly. Or?
*Betty picks Selly 2ce, Dellish picks
Cleo & Selly. I wonder what Selly is
selling.
*Hakeem & Beverly both pick Selly &
Cleo. This is getting more
predictable than Biguesas' eviction.

Gh Kwame; me think Nando is behind the selection of Selly, Melvin is too shy to do it. Selly will go for Melvin and housemates and Africa will say Selly is ungrateful.
But trust Selly to get Africa talking again, she might just give us another Wahala again.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:40am On Jun 19, 2013
sholay2011: Forkadict...u need prayerz and a fervent deliverance session

Me sef know but na which church i go go for am i no know.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:42am On Jun 19, 2013
THE AMAKA: Ok, I heard (read) on Facebook that in January 2014 they're gonna start a Big Brother South Africa hosted by Keagan. Does anyone know how true this is? Or is this a rumor started by bitter South African fans over Koketso's eviction?

Other than Selly and maybe Feza, I don't see Nando gelling in the Ruby house at all. He'll be so out of place. LOL

If true, then i'll be so disappointed. In the whole of south africa, the person they could come up with as host is keagan? That dimwi.t? what tha fork!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:43am On Jun 19, 2013
Chai? See gbese for Melvin. Everybody will choose Selly for Nando and the babe go just pick, Melvin. Na there cold war go start for Diamond house....I no even wan think wetin those Diamond gurls (Maria, Dellish, Motamma, Bev) go do Selly if they catch her. Please who got the highest crushes in Ruby house?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:44am On Jun 19, 2013
dmalam:
Aboki, melvin can bring pokello to nigeria for ol i care....he shld jst win d money, by ol means!!!

Even if it includes forking Dellish in the house? That might soar his already dipping points you know
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2013
This is how they voted on the
Crush Wall in R;
Sulu – Maria
Bassey – Maria
Oneal – Maria
Angelo – Maria
Selly – Melvin and Maria
Pokello – Nando
Natasha – Motamma
Cleo – Maria
Feza – Maria and Motamma
Fatima – Maria and Hakeem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 19, 2013
Diamond hse crush wall
Melvin – Cleo and Selly
Nando – Selly and Pokello
Bolt – Selly
Bimp – Selly and Cleo
Annabel – Selly and Cleo
Maria – Selly
Betty – Cleo and Selly
Dillish – Cleo and Selly
Hakeem – Selly and Cleo
Beverley – Cleo and Selly
Motamma – Cleo and Selly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:50am On Jun 19, 2013
klas:

Hold on to your valuable dollar for now. There appear to be change in policy regarding showing intimate clips on bbvip since June 15. No more uploading of sexual scenes and all the ones initially uploaded have been removed. Except you think watching housemates take their shower is worth $8.

Ok. This is the confirmation I have been waiting for all season. That Big brother, his crew, the organisers and sponsores are all DUMMMB. First off, which is worse or meaner to air, their bath sessions or sexxxual sessions? taking ones bath can be deemed a natural act but not having sexxx in the house. so they chose to air the natural and compulsory acts but conceal the not so natural and voluntary acts

Furthermoer, whenever thay advertise for VVIP subscription, what are the benefits they sell to viewers? Isnt it exclusive rights to mature/adult contents? In other words, subscribers pay for exclusive, unrestricted rights to sexxxual scenes. Now they chose to discard their most unique selling point? SMH. These murraforkers are misguided. Thay are lost. What tha fork!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:51am On Jun 19, 2013
klas:

Ok. This is the confirmation I have been waiting for all season. That Big brother, his crew, the organisers and sponsores are all DUMMMB. First off, which is worse or meaner to air, their bath sessions or sexxxual sessions? taking ones bath can be deemed a natural act but not having sexxx in the house. so they chose to air the natural and compulsory acts but conceal the not so natural and voluntary acts

Furthermoer, whenever thay advertise for VVIP subscription, what are the benefits they sell to viewers? Isnt it exclusive rights to mature/adult contents? In other words, subscribers pay for exclusive, unrestricted rights to sexxxual scenes. Now they chose to discard their most unique selling point? SMH. These murraforkers are misguided. Thay are lost. What tha fork!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2013
fork adict:

If true, then i'll be so disappointed. In the whole of south africa, the person they could come up with as host is keagan? That dimwi.t? what tha fork!
LMAO, so your only beef be say na that olodo with him 'hot-yam-in-mouth' accent wey dem see to host. Ok now. Those Ruby housemates are on a long thing if they think Maria will choose Angelo. In fact, she'll rather spend an hour chatting with Bassey (she may even choose him) than having a convo with Perv-Angelo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:55am On Jun 19, 2013
Come to think of it, how do they expect Maria to choose Angelo and face Annabel's scorn for God knows how long? These Rubies no try sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2013
I pray Selly chooses Melvin...I want to see how Nando would react. I like Nando but he is just too shallow in thinking. He would go far but must not win (IJN grin).

I am now becoming an ardent fan of Melvin. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.