Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,693 members, 7,965,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:22 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2208065 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2013
To be honest a lot of the people up for eviction I would like to see to the end.
Bimp betty Angelo hakeem Melvin Annabel motamma
I don't think the game would be any worse with this lot gone.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2013
Chill o, are Annabel and Melvin quarreling?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2013
Melvin:Maria's,what's your boyfriends name?,
Maria replies I don't have a boyfriend,poor Angelo..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2013
GH KWAME: Bolt says hedoesn't own a car back home. Explains why he ceases every
opportunity to ride Betty.

grin grin grin grin this shyt is cocaine grin grin grin

Lmao! Dude u be d'ope
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2013
I swear to God, this cameraman for the Diamond House is an imbeciile! The housemates are having a heated debate about Michael Jackson and he cuts it to Nando sleeping in the room!!! Jesus Christ!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
Why is Pokelo so quiet and scratching her hair like she needs alabuku? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2013
Someone. Just told me 3 people are getting evicted on sunday. Is this true?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2013
spade: I swear to God, this cameraman for the Diamond House is an imbeciile! The housemates are having a heated debate about Michael Jackson and he cuts it to Nando sleeping in the room!!! Jesus Christ!

E no be the camera man
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2013
ItsModella: Chill o, are Annabel and Melvin quarreling?

They're arguing over Michael Jackson. Annabel's side of the arguement is wack tho. Said MJ wouldn't have achieved all his milestones if he didn't turn white wth. Now the camera is on a sleeping Nando, wtf angry .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2013
But why is the cameraman showing us Nando sleeping and Beverly spraying herself with whatever? what are we supposed to with that?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2013
lumeviews.com:
Someone. Just told me 3 people are getting evicted on sunday. Is this true?

Then, that would be Bolt, Betty cool and Motamma cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2013
Kslib: See d way pokello dey shake her mouth like nyash when she dey chew food..

Omo men she too dey serious anytime she dey chop. I con tire
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by curious123: 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2013
ella.b:
Melvin:Maria's,what's your boyfriends name?,
Maria replies I don't have a boyfriend,poor Angelo..
Mariah sha grin. Sharp gurl, make Angelo dey dere dey jonz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
By the way, Melvin should shut up already.
The argument has gone on for way too long. It's annoying now!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by curious123: 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2013
spade: By the way, Melvin should shut up already.
The argument has gone on for way too long. It's annoying now!
He's nt even makin sense. Bimp is givin him facts n he wnt listen #hiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2013
dominique:

They're arguing over Michael Jackson. Annabel's side of the arguement is wack tho. Said MJ wouldn't have achieved all his milestones if he didn't turn white wth. Now the camera is on a sleeping Nando, wtf angry .
I guess the cams went to Nando because Biggie thought Jackson lovers will give "Bad press" to Bigbrother! To stress the point it might even be a "race" hype, especially judging from SA's past. (Annabel's side of the arguement is wack tho. Said MJ wouldn't have achieved all his milestones if he didn't turn white).
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
GH KWAME:
I guess the cams went to Nando because Biggie thought Jackson lovers will give "Bad press" to Bigbrother! To stress the point it might even be a "race" hype, especially judging from SA's past. (Annabel's side of the arguement is wack tho. Said MJ wouldn't have achieved all his milestones if he didn't turn white).

Hhhmmm! True

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2013
Nando looking daper in his new hairdo. Really looks good on him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2013
fork adict: Nando looking daper in his new hairdo. Really looks good on him
I know, right? He looks even finer.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
Are u guys sure biggie hasn't evicted Betty without or knowledge? Its either that or she iss now invisible. I have been chilling @ diamonds for a while now & I havnt seen her.

I will be glad if any of the nominees for eviction can wrestle ethiopia from her hands. What a lost child. Mtscheeeew

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
Lmao! Funny how Southern Africans luv stressing on the letter "R" in a word......"make a Rrrrrrrrrrock grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2013
otumfour: Lmao! Funny how Southern Africans luv stressing on the letter "R" in a word......"make a Rrrrrrrrrrock grin grin grin
Weren't you among those jokingly teasing the Nigerian accent on one thread? You need to hear Maria, Angelo and the other Southern Africans speaking. I can barely understand what they're saying.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2013
ItsModella:
Weren't you among those jokingly teasing the Nigerian accent on one thread? You need to hear Maria, Angelo and the other Southern Africans speaking. I can barely understand what they're saying.

grin grin grin innocent until proven guilty

Btw, this is Spoon oooo grin grin and not otum4
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2013
Honestly betty shouldn't be dere .waste of space,air,water,food...kai
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
otumfour:

LMAOOOOO!!! you don dey mad grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
Hmmm...

Niggaazz really turning this place to a noisy market n it's certainly not Cool...

@All, pls can we just drop this Beverly issue when it comes to making choices,I bliv we are diff with opinions made up of our like n not other people's like, so lets respect other peoples opinion and not make a big deal of it.

*btw*@Kslib: please. turn down the tempo of the short fuse effect, abeg... abi u wan chase people comot

Tans @all for the Updates.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
miss sparkle: Honestly betty shouldn't be dere .waste of space,air,water,food...kai
Swear down, the chick is a total waste.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 18, 2013
StateOfMind: Selly said she was featured in almost all the music videos in ghana back then when she used to be slim. Said she was as slim as beverly then but she no longer features cos she's grown fatter.

She also mentioned winning a beauty pageant, and that being a music video person and not a beauty pageant girl, she was happy she did win at first attempt.

I as a nigerian also never heard of bev too until she entered the house. It was after she got into the house I re-watched some of the videos she featured in to figure her out.
u min u dint notice her as the vixen in iceprince oleku video..?Sha i no blame u,na 2much makeup wey she apply cos ham.U knw sumtimez 2much makeup dey make sum galz resemble babalawa.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2013
otumfour:

Hehe! SA's accent remind me of Keagan of Bigbrother, always had a unique way of pronouncing seriously(sherioushly).
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 18, 2013
GH KWAME:
Hehe! SA's accent remind me of Keagan of Bigbrother, always had a unique way of pronouncing seriously(sherioushly).
and swagger as shwagga. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2013
GH KWAME:

Lmao grin grin.....that guy was a special case......in other news this Nando dude be Indian or somtin? undecided "idt dtook dtree peeple dto beadt me" grin grin wtf
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2013
StateOfMind:

Okay, thanks.. just wanted peeps to know its possible for some ghanians not to know her cos I also never knew bev and she also claims to be popular in nigeria.
bev is popular o,she as appeared in alot of nigeria music videos.If u watch soundcity,denrele or watin dem dey call dat mad man,rated her as the numba 1 out of 7 top vixens in nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.